[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these complete nobodies continue to disrespect the saviors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Svengallop_ID_S5E24.png (95 KB, 250x341) Image search: [Google]
Svengallop_ID_S5E24.png
95 KB, 250x341
Why do these complete nobodies continue to disrespect the saviors of the world time and time again?
>>
Isolated incidents that are solved by a rainbow flash

Most unsure of who to thank so they praise the princesses
>>
>>25512208
I know, I'm so tired of these #OCCUPY liberal hippie shits fouling the good name of the one percent (fucking stupid media-given name, designed to instill jealously and resentment.)

These people, the rich, they hold our world together: they are our Atlas, they don't deserve the shit they get.
>>
>>25512216

The whole world knows about "coloratura" but not the Elements of Harmony?

Yeah right, not at this point in the show.

>>25512245

sorry are you having a stroke or something, retard?
>>
>>25512253
>The whole world knows about "coloratura" but not the Elements of Harmony?

In our world that would be the case tho tbqh f@m.
>>
>>25512208
Why are there assholes on the internet?
>>
>>25512208
Because he can
>>
>>25512353

there are no saviors or friendship or talking horses in reality
>>
>>25512417
>or talking horses in reality
there are talking apes though, which is us
>>
File: eq_map.jpg (1 MB, 1400x860) Image search: [Google]
eq_map.jpg
1 MB, 1400x860
>>25512216
this to be honest
no one in a place like Manehattan would probably give a fuck about any two-parter happenings aside from the sky acting weirdly

come to think of it, the Equestria we usually see is mostly rural, and yet there are several modern and seemingly populous cities on both ends
if Manehattan is any indicator in urban size, than it could be that a majority of Equestrians actually live in skyscraper-dotted cities on the coastline such as Vanhoover and Fillydelphia

it could mean that the life of the average pony is not of the countryside Ponyvillian frolicking about arcadian fields, but of an unassuming office worker browsing Ponybook about the latest pop stars, or shitposting on a message board such as /mlh/
>>
File: tumblr_nkbe0wYUKT1qb5gkjo10_500.png (374 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkbe0wYUKT1qb5gkjo10_500.png
374 KB, 500x334
>>25513047
Interesting point. In Australia, the vast majority of the population lives on the coasts because if you go much further inland it's inhospitable and awful. The only people who live there are farmers, miners, and aborigines.

Maybe equestria is similar. Too much raw, untamed bullshit like the everfree.

From memory, Australia has two rough populated zones, the areas around Perth on the west coast, and a larger group which stretches all along the east coast, top to bottom.

200~ years ago convicts settled about two thirds down the east coast, and this is where all the dense population spread from.

Three big cities, manehatten, fillydelphia, and baltimare, are all hugging the east coast.

There's also horseshoe bay right next to baltimare.

Ponykind potentially could have colonised equestria, arriving at horseshoe bay, and spread from there much like my country's populace.

However part of me thinks that this theory is giving the show too much credit.
>>
>Applejack
>World savior

As far as Equestria is concerned, it is Twilight Sparkle that is the savior.

It is also funny how a lot of ponies look down on farmponies like Applejack
>>
>>25512417
>no friendship in reality

Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it's not real.
>>
>>25513803
>Look down on farmers

Ah, so just like the real world then.
>>
>>25512208
Would any modern pop star's manager give a fuck about a accomplished scientist, important humanitarian worker or Nobel Peace prize winner?
Besides, he never said anything bad to Princess Twilight, who is the one that matters.
>>
>>25512208
Cartoon logic. If everyone started worshipping the mane six, there would be no conflict until the villain shows up in the finale.
>>
I think it would have been better if he were a well-meaning manager who did whatever made her popular, not realizing how it makes Rara feel. Then he apologizes in the end.
>>
>>25514303
i think it's more realistic that he was a in it for the money though.
>>
>>25513803
I'm sure Applejack got this because she's looked down upon.
>>
>>25513745

No, the ponies arrived from a place now frozen, with lots of mountains, and they came by land.

We know it can't be the Undiscovered West, because it's undiscovered.
The south is a very hostile place, so that's not a likely candidate either. Everfree Forest is just the beginning, further south we have the Badlands, changelings, Tatzlwurms and Tirek's country.
The lands to the east are already populated by griffons and dragons, so it can't be that either.

Which leaves us the north, which is suitably mountainous and frozen over, and even explains why the Crystal Empire is built within the frozen, inhospitable area. The crystal ponies could withstand the windigos with their barrier and didn't have to relocate.

>TL;DR the ponies came from the north
>>
>>25512208
>Their parents led them to be social outcasts all their lives
>They turned out just like us
>>
>>25512208
The show really doesn't want to tell little girls that Twilight deserves respect and admiration because of her title as princess. They wrote themselves into a corner when they made Twilight an alicorn - it'll be very hard to separate admiration because of Twilight's service verses admiration because of Twilight's title - so they just avoid the subject.
>>
Ponyville is still in bum-fuck nowhere and I like to believe most outside of it think she isn't really a princess.
>>
>>25512245
its not like every manager of a A list celebrity is a Jew trying to milk them for cash while at the same time brainwashing them with bullshit rhetoric right?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.