[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightly Scilight Thread #71
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 173
File: 1447308863317.jpg (146 KB, 1400x900) Image search: [Google]
1447308863317.jpg
146 KB, 1400x900
"oh fug :DDDDD" Edition
Last thread: >>25441135

Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/6DRjCgDQ

Wiki:
http://nst.wikia.com

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original (and recommended but not required) prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time" (or when the thread begins to slow down due to lack of content). New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times.

Credit to Nude for the drawing and Jeff for the shitpost
>>
Please fill out this forum about EqGwritefag if you haven't

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LFKOmLhVXEL9JggLaKS9PIh_98F97AkRXfPLFn1YHj8/viewform?usp=send_form

I will send it to him at the end of this thread
>>
Think of the last TV show, Movie, Book, or Game you watched, read, or played
Got it?
SciTwi now hates it
You want her to experience it
What will you do to get her to like it?
>>
Third for sunlight

>>25508895
One Punch Man
I have no idea how to get her to like it
>>
>>25508817
I want my r9klight.
>>
>>25508895
Star Wars Rebels
I'll probably just show her the last two episodes of the first season and play up how cool the villains can be.
>>
File: letter.png (963 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
letter.png
963 KB, 1280x720
>>25508895
>today's episode
"Look, you're a pony princess there and have friends who love you."
>>
this gif is too large to upload
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/11/21/1026861__safe_twilight+sparkle_equestria+girls_animated_screencap_edit_spoiler-colon-friendship+games_friendship+games_edited+screencap_lord+tirek.gif
>>
>mfw waiting for the new stalker ending
>>
File: MoonLight_FTW.png (341 KB, 877x620) Image search: [Google]
MoonLight_FTW.png
341 KB, 877x620
>>25509151
DID SOMEBODY SAY DYKESHIT?!
>>
I loved the Twi Twi update
>>
File: 1439172532295.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1439172532295.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>
>>
File: you have been visited by.png (476 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
you have been visited by.png
476 KB, 2000x2000
>>
File: tomophoria.gif (973 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tomophoria.gif
973 KB, 500x281
>>25510934
I BELIEVE IN YOU, EQG
>>
>>25510934
I BELIEVE IN YOU, EQG
>>
>>25510934
I BELIEVE IN YOU, EQG
>>
File: 1446156969797.png (147 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
1446156969797.png
147 KB, 540x393
>>
>literally 3 hours in Paint
>still shit
what am i doing with my life
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14 KB, 450x327
>>25511560
>you will never get kek'd by Sunset
hurts to live
>>
>>25511560
>what am i doing with my life
gods work
>>
>>25510934
I BELIEVE IN YOU, EQG
>>
File: Thinking skeleton.jpg (144 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
Thinking skeleton.jpg
144 KB, 572x303
>>25511560

I just don't understand, Anon. Why do you want someone else to love your waifu and not you?
>>
>>25512373
They like dykes, they may as well just start hormone treatments.
>>
>>25512429
That sounds cool
>>
>>25513769
No it does not
>>
File: Castle-with-lightning.jpg (19 KB, 256x283) Image search: [Google]
Castle-with-lightning.jpg
19 KB, 256x283
>NORTHERN EUROPE
>13th Century in the year of our Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khY_6ZHY68o

>You ran up the dark stone steps alone, your black hood protecting you from the freezing rain as lightning crackled and thunder boomed around you
>Ascending the path, you arrived at the wooden door to the great stone tower before you. Slipping a key out of your cloak and into the lock, you entered inside
>You could hear horses neighing in the distance as men and women shouted over the storm
>Slamming the door shut, you laboriously shoved two large planks of wood over the grate, sealing your stronghold shut
>You chuckled to yourself
“It’s FAR too late now!”
>You ran up the circular steps, a chilling wind slicing into you through the arrow slits on the walls
>Bursting through the wooden door at the top of the steps, you finally arrived within your laboratory
>The stone chamber was quite massive, and the walls were lined with jars and pouches containing hundreds of different alchemical ingredients, while a large black cauldron boiled in the center of the room
>”WOOF! WOOF!”
>A large wolf emerged from behind the cauldron and tackled you to the ground
>He licked your face profusely, as you struggled to shove him off of you
“SPIKE! Remove thyself AT ONCE!”
>You shoved the creature off of you, slammed the door shut, and stomped over to the cauldron
>You giggled in delight as you held the amulet over the mysterious boiling pot
“Behold Spike! The secret to eternal life and UNLIMITED POWER within my grasp! I shall reign on Earth until the end of days!”
>You turned your head away as you heard a pounding from below at your chamber door
>Spike growled as the noise grew louder
“Do not fret my friend, their time is over. My time is now!”
>>
>>25512373
But anon, my waifu is Lemon.

Also, I always found the marrying part to be creepy. I always think the characters just met.
>>
File: ETERNAL DEATH.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ETERNAL DEATH.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>25514009
>You dropped the amulet on your table as you quickly grabbed several pouches of ingredients
“For years my family was disgraced, my honor insulted! I was denied my place in court as a noblewoman, and .worst of all, they scorned and rejected my work and claimed I was committing acts against God! The arrogant fools, they brought this on themselves!”
>You rushed over to your cauldron and gleefully poured a strange blue liquid and a pouch of ash into the bubbling liquid, which changed to a dark purple color as the bubbles intensified
>A loud crash bellowed upwards to you
>”TWILIGHT SPARKLE!”
>You howled in laughter as you grasped the amulet and held it over the fuming cauldron while cracking open a black tome
>You read the incantations
“Forces of Darkness, thou shall not rest! Come, someone, be my guest!”
>Spike ran away from you toward an open window and began to howl at the Full Moon
“Give birth to Death, and serve my spell!”
>Your laboratory door began to buckle as weight was thrown against it
>Your amulet dangled precariously over the cauldron
“The Reaper shall rise… from the fires… of HELL!"
>You lowered the amulet into the unholy concoction
>An eerie fog erupted out of the cauldron as it flashed light at you
>Incredibly, the liquid in the cauldron began to boil much faster, filling the entire room with a purple smoke
“AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!”
>You heard the door to your chamber crash open!
“Eh? Hark! Who dares challenge me in my moment of TRIUMPH!”
>”FOUL WITCH! LUCIFER’S CONCUBINE!! BEHOLD!!!”
>Your eyes widened as you stepped back from the cauldron and dropped your book of spells
“It cannot be!”
>>
File: Knights Templar Sunset Shimmer.png (1 MB, 1024x3208) Image search: [Google]
Knights Templar Sunset Shimmer.png
1 MB, 1024x3208
>>25514024
>The smoke cleared away in the wind, revealing a beautiful and fierce matron dressed in knightly white armor adorned with a red cross
>She marched in, flanked on either side of her by similarly dressed warriors whose faces were covered by steel helms
“The Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon! And you! You are—“
>”TIS I! Sunset Shimmer, warrior of Christ!”
>Your jaw dropped as you looked upon her
“They said you were dead! Slain by the Saracens at Jaffa! i-I thought I had lost you!”
>”Nay, the tales of my death were greatly exaggerated! But lo do I see, that the tales of your heresy were all horrifyingly true! Dear Twilight, I have known you since we were but children. How could you give yourself over to the Legions of Hell?!”
>You turned your nose up to her and glared as you raised the amulet up high
“Hold your tongue, for thoust dost not know what I have suffered! Vengeance will be mine, and if you dare stand in my way then thou will become my first victim!”
>”AH!?!?!”
>Sunset Jojo-posed in horror before adopting a look of pure determination
“So be it! The Inquistion shall decide your fate!”
>You craned your head back and bellowed in laughter
>”You cannot stop me now! Spike, deal with these poor knights!”
>Your faithful companion scurried in front of the cauldron
>Suddenly his eyes flashed a bright light as he growled
>He began to stand up on his hind quarters, his body physically transforming in the shape of a beastman
>”By the Virgin Mother, A WEREWOLF!?”
>Spike snarled at the trio of knights
>”I WILL REND YOU TO PIECES!!!”
>Sunset and her fellow knights brandished their gleaming swords and charged Spike
>Taking your amulet, you sprinted up the steps to the top of your tower as a battle erupted below you
>You saw one of Sunset’s compatriots get tossed through the air against a bookshelf as another struggled to block Spike’s slashes with his large shield
“FOOOOOOLS!"
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle Blast.jpg (361 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle Blast.jpg
361 KB, 1024x1448
>>25514038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc4iM8ZONpE
>You emerged from the top of your tower and looked down upon the landscape
>The storm had engulfed the land, as if welcoming the end of all things
>You glanced up at the Full Moon and saw that by its position in the sky that it had become the Witching Hour
“There is no turning back now!”
>You put the necklace around your throat
>”Twilight NOOOOOO!!!”
>Sunset Shimmer’s cries went unheard as the Satanic magic overwhelmed you
>Your body floated to the sky as the powers of Hell became yours
“TIS A GOOD PAIN!”
>You sprouted raven’s wings from your back as your robe was torn asunder, leaving you with but scandalous fragments of clothing
>Your body lowered to the ground as you laughed in vicious joy
>”What hast thou done?!”
“I have embraced the night! From hence forth you shall regard me as MIDNIGHT SPARKLE! HAHAHAHA!!!”
>”Listen to thyself! Thou hast become a DEMON! I will not allow this madness to go any further!”
>Sunset raised up her shield and pointed her sword at you
“So be it Templar!”
>An eerie mist surrounded your hand, and suddenly a large black mace materialized in your grasp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
>You swooped down toward Sunset Shimmer and swung your weapon at her
>Your mace crashed against her shield with such force that its impact clanged over the thunder
>”HAVE AT YE!"
>Sunset stabbed at you with her sword only for you to swerve aside and quickly swing at her again
>She ducked under your strike and rushed forward, bashing you back with her shield
>You ascended upwards as she slashed at you
>You scowled fiercely as you raised your open palm to her
“The Fires of Hell are rising Sir Shimmer, take heed lest you get BURNED!”
>A massive fireball flew out from your hand down towards her
>Sunset crouched down and hid behind her shield as the top of the tower was washed in a fiery holocaust
>>
File: GOD WILLS IT.jpg (71 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
GOD WILLS IT.jpg
71 KB, 960x720
>>25514054
“HA HA HAAAA!”
>You watched as a figure emerged from the flames, her eyes locked on you with a look of righteous fury
>”DEUS VULT!”
“WHAT?!”
>With a mighty swing, Sunset hurled her red hot shield through the air
>The hunk of metal collided directly with your skull, swatting you out of the sky and down onto the hard stone ground of the tower
>You spat as you stared at Shimmer through strands of your long unkempt hair
“Thou will pay for—!”
>You had no time to finish your retort as she charged you, holding her sword up high over her head
>You raised your mace just in the nick of time, blocking her slash before it could slice you in half
>The two of you shoved into one another before breaking apart and engaging in a melee
>Sunset swung her sword in a wide arc, slicing off the chain holding your amulet and causing it to drop to the ground
>As she finished her wide arc, you swung your mace at her with such force that when she attempted to block it, her sword was tossed out of her grasp
>Rushing in, you took hold of Sunset by her throat and raised her off of her feet
>She kicked wildly at you as she stared defiantly into your manic smile
“THIS IS THE END FOR YOU MY OLD FRIEND!”
>You tightened your grip around her throat as you raised your mace high to strike
>”Mistress Sparkle!”
>You looked over to the steps and saw your faithful assistant Spike climbing up them
>He grasped his abdomen as he limped over, his body caked in blood
“Spike! What happened to you!?”
>”The accursed knights carried silver arms! I could not—“
>Suddenly the two knights emerged from the steps and tackled Spike to the ground
>>
>>25514067
>You snarled at the Templars as they wrestled with spike
“Unhand him or I’ll—!”
>A burst of shocking pain cut you off as Sunset’s mailed fist slammed into your face
>You dropped her to the ground as you nestled your cheek with one hand while igniting a fire in your other hand
“AAAAHHHHH!!!!”
>Your fireball sailed over Sunset as she rolled to the ground, exploding behind her
>You prepared to fire another and end her once and for all, but then you saw that she had picked up something from the ground
“n-NO!”
>Sunset raised your amulet up in front of her with both hands
“DROP IT!”
>Sunset scoffed at you
>”As you wish.”
>The amulet fell to the stone ground
>You swooped over to retrieve it as Sunset cupped her hands together and raised them up high over her head
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
>Her fists crashed down upon the amulet, shattering it to pieces
>In the span of a few painful seconds, your wings molted away and you tripped to the ground
>The power immediately drained from your body, leaving you in a broken mess on the floor
>You shuddered, the intense cold of the rain and a distinct feeling of emptiness afflicting you all at once
>Rolling to your back, you looked into Sunset Shimmer’s emerald eyes
“I truly am damned.
>Sunset averted her gaze from you as she put her sword back into her sheath
>”Mercy be upon you Twilight…"
>>
File: Cute CMC Knights.jpg (275 KB, 1280x874) Image search: [Google]
Cute CMC Knights.jpg
275 KB, 1280x874
>>25514076
>The next several days passed by in the blink of an eye, as you moped about in your dank cell
>At one point, your parents came by and tearfully bemoaned your fate
>Word had been sent out across the land in an attempt to find your brother, in the hopes that he could speak out on your behalf before it was too late
>Perhaps his favor with Princess Cadence could save you from being burnt at the stake
>Alas, as your execution rapidly approached it seemed as if all was lost
“Tis what I deserve. I have only brought further shame to my family, and given credence to my enemies’ claims. My inventions… my scientific discoveries, they shall be lost forever. Consigned to oblivion, as I am sentenced to Hell.”
>You closed your eyes as tears streamed down your face
“Forgive me mother, father, dear brother. Forgive me Lord. Forgive me—"
>The door to your cell crashed to pieces as a white knight burst inside
“SUNSET SHIMMER!?”
>”All is not lost friend! I will not allow you to die just yet, not without a chance to atone for your sins!"
>Tears began to stream from your eyes as you smiled in joy
“SUNSET MY FRIEND!”
>You threw yourself at her, wrapping your arms around her waist in a tight embrace
“Forgive me! PLEASE forgive me! I was blinded by malice and beset by demons most foul! I thought only of vengeance, and thus could not see what evil I had wrought!”
>You sobbed against your friend who returned your hug and patted her hand over your hair
>”The time for tears is over my friend. Only glory awaits you now.”
“What do you mean? Is this not my final hours?”
>”Your final hours? This is the hour of your redemption!”
“Redemption? Impossible, my sins are too great and even so there is no way the people could forgive me!”
>”Let the peasants think what they will, what matters is what WE think and what the LORD wills! That is why you must accompany me this very instant!”
”Accompany you? To where?”
>>
File: Too late Saracen.jpg (76 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Too late Saracen.jpg
76 KB, 720x960
>>25514088
>Sunset smiled proudly as she backed away and grabbed you by the hand, leading you out of your cell
>”Outremer! We journey to the Holy Land!”
“The Holy Land? Surely you jest?”
>”I never jest, and do not call me Shirly!”
>You forcefully pulled back your hand from her
“and pray tell what business will I have in the Holy Land?”
>”Christendom struggles to fight back the Saracen hordes. The Crusader kingdoms require every able bodied warrior at their side!”
“I am no warrior! I am an alchemist! Why wouldst I—?”
>”Your inventions Sparkle! They say you have been able to replicate the Byzatnines' Greek Fire and that you have a number of designs for new engines of war.”
>You bashfully turned your head away
“t-The peasants and the local clergy called my work blasphemy…”
>”HA! Those short-sighted cretins cannot see that your work is merely this… ‘Science’ that thou hast spoken of. We will show the world the true genius of your ideas, win back the Holy pilgrim sites, and redeem your soul in one fell swoop!”
“i-I do not think it will be as easy as thou—“
>Sunset silenced you by putting a finger to your lips and a hand around your waist
>You trembled under her warm gaze and gentle touch as impure thoughts clouded your mind
>”Thou must trust me Twilight, stay close by my side and I shall not lead thee astray. From hence forth, we may call each other sisters and share intimacy with one another, just like when we were but children.”
>Your body quaked as she wrapped her arms around you
“i-I will follow you to the ends of the Earth dear sister!”
>Sunset squeed in delight as she tightened her grip around you, lifting you off your feet in her mighty grip
>”Most excellent! Now come, we must hurry to my horse before the guards awaken!”
“The guards?”
>As the two of you rushed out of the dungeon, your mouth fell agape and you beheld several injured men in armor lying on the ground
>>
>>25514009
New story?
>>
>>25514095
“THOU ART BREAKING ME OUT!?”
>”SHHHHH!”
>Sunset scowled as she placed her hand over your mouth
>”Dost thou wish to share a cell together?!”
>You did not dare answer that question
>You quickly followed her out of the city under the cover of dark
>You allowed Sunset to lead you through the woods, your courage buoyed by her presence
”Dear sister, does this mean that I am now… a Templar Knight?”
>Sunset stopped in her tracks and smiled affectionately at you
>”It would bring me no end of pleasure if you were to join my Order. However, one does not simply join the Knights Templar overnight. You must be trained, take holy vows…”
>Sunset walked up to you and grinned as she placed her hands over your shoulders
>”YOU WILL BECOME MY SQUIRE!"
“A squire?”
>”INDEED! Your training will begin as soon as we put enough distance between us and your captors."
>Brushing aside a bush, Sunset led you before her horse, tied to a tree
>”I’m afraid we must share one mount for the time being, but I trust you will not object.”
>Sunset quickly undid her steed’s reigns and hopped upon him
“o-Of course not.”
>”Good!”
>Sunset reached down and took your hand, pulling you up onto the saddle
>”The journey will be quite long, and the terrain here will be arduous. Hold tightly sister.”
>You awkwardly wrapped your hands around Sunset’s sides, grateful that she could not see your blush
>”Comfortable?”
“v-v-Verily so…”
>Sunset kicked her horse into action and two of you began to canter off into the woods
>”To Jerusalem! DEUS VULT!”
“d-Deus v-Vult!…"
>>
File: Cena Stare.jpg (50 KB, 414x412) Image search: [Google]
Cena Stare.jpg
50 KB, 414x412
>>25514110
And thus begins the tale of CrusaderLight!

>>25514108
Maybe
I mostly just wrote this cause I was bored, I'm not sure if I'll continue it or not

http://pastebin.com/m6uAQbne
>>
>>25511560
I find it hilarious how this general is full of c u c k s

I mean its one thing to like shipping and cute lesbians, and that's fine. But there are people here who would rather see their waifu get with another girl despite the fact that their waifu likes them back
>>
>>25514324
Less meant for >>25511560 and more meant for >>25512373
>>
Dykeshit when?
>>
>>25514147
I thought it was interesting
>>
File: twitwi.png (561 KB, 3030x1820) Image search: [Google]
twitwi.png
561 KB, 3030x1820
>>
File: 1424561694908.png (265 KB, 988x416) Image search: [Google]
1424561694908.png
265 KB, 988x416
>>
File: 1443758486932.jpg (2 MB, 1909x2064) Image search: [Google]
1443758486932.jpg
2 MB, 1909x2064
>>
>>25514536
Within the next hour. Not sure how many posts I'll get out today, but it'll be substantial.
>>
>>25514624
Well thanks m8. It was mostly just something I cooked up for fun, but I might continue it some time if I can think of some fun scenarios to write
>>
This alternate ending begins just after Twilight and Sunset are reunited, and sit down with Shining Armor for their first dinner together in two months (line 5385 in the pastebin). Reposting a few chunks from the story to set the scene.

>That night you, her, and her brother, Shining Armor, sit down for dinner together
>He's been a pretty good sport about the whole "sister kissing her girlfriend in front of him" thing, though you can tell he's pretty uncomfortable
>But you just can't resist
>She's back, she's really, really back
>You two of you hold hands under the table as you eat, occasionally pausing just to look at each other and smile
>Neither of you have said much
>It feels like there's so much to say, you don't know where to begin
>For now, it's enough to just have her here
>Twilight finishes her slice of pizza, and leans her head on your shoulder
>That's when she notices your letter, sitting partially-unfolded beneath mini-Twilight's base
>Her eyes flick across it, reading at her usual inhuman pace
>"S-Sunset! Th-th-they accepted you!"
"Heh, yeah... guess I got lucky on that one..."
>"Th-that's so c-c-cool! You c-can become a f-f-famous artist n-now!"
"Yeah..."
>"S-Sunset? You okay?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just... it's hard to focus on that right now. I'm just... I'm so happy you're back, Twi."
>She nods, rubbing her head against your chest
>"Y-yeah... m-me too..."
>She cranes her neck to give you a smooch, and Shining averts his eyes
>For a moment, the cozy atmosphere in the room seems to envelop you like an electric blanket
>Then Shining's phone goes off, a cheesy Mariah Carey hit playing at full volume as his ringtone
>He glances down at it, and his face goes pale
>"It's mom..."
>>
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>25515355
>Twilight's eyes widen, and she clings to you
>You wrap an arm protectively around her as Shining picks up his phone
>"Hey, mom."
>You can hear their mother's voice, sounded garbled and tinny through the speaker
>It's impossible to make out what she's saying, but you can tell she's angry
>"No... no, Twilight's with me. We um... we went up to the cabin for a bit. Yeah. She seemed really upset, and I thought it'd be good for us to... to spend a little time together. Yeah, we'll..."
>He glances over at Twilight, his face somber
>"We'll be back by tomorrow night."
>Twilight buries her face in your shoulder
>She doesn't cry, or sniffle, or anything, but you can feel the sorrow weighing down on her body
>"Yeah... yeah, we'll be careful. Love you."
>He closes the phone, and sets it down
>"I'm... I'm sorry, you two."
>He stands awkwardly, pocketing his phone
>"I'm gonna go find a hotel to stay in, I guess. I'll... I'll be back tomorrow, Twi."
>He gives his sister quick, brusque pat on the back, and shuffles out of your house
>Twilight mumbles a soft goodbye, still clinging to you
"Hey... it's okay, right? We've still got tonight..."
>"I know..."
>Suddenly, the sorrow seems to snap, and Twilight begins to shake
>She's not crying, but her entire body seems to thrum and tremble with her sorrow
>"I... I d-d-don't want to go back, Sunny... the p-people there, they're all so h-h-horrible... the m-minute they found out I l-like girls they... they s-started acting like mom..."
"Twi... I'm so sorry..."
>The words don't even begin to cover the depth of what you feel
>How the fuck can the universe justify treating a girl like her this way?
>"I w-want to be happy with y-you Sunny... that's a-all I want... why c-c-can't I h-have that..."
>>
>>25515437
"I... I don't know..."
>"Is it... is it m-me? Am... am *I* the b-bad person?"
"What? Twilight, that's crazy, you--"
>"Sunset... y-you and m-my brother are the o-only people who ever l-liked me... e-everyone else th-thinks that I'm j-just... that I'm n-not worth anything, and... m-maybe they're right... it s-sure seems that way, s-s-sometimes..."
>You push Twilight away from you, holding her at arm's length
"Twilight. Don't you dare."
>"B-but..."
"You're right, the entire world is trying to hurt you. Your parents, your school, everyone. But don't, for the love God, *don't* start doing this to yourself. If you do, Twi... if you do, they all win. Your mom. Your bullies. All of them win. Please don't do this to yourself. Please... don't do this to me."
>You re-embrace her, Twilight burying her face in your shoulder as if she wants to sink inside of you
"You're worth so much, Twi... so much more than they'll ever see. Please don't let them win. Please."
>"I'm... I'm t-trying Sunny... I r-r-really am, but... s-sometimes I f-f-feel myself starting to believe them."
"How? I think you're worth something, right? I think you're... I think you're amazing. Do you believe them more than me?"
>"No, but... but I d-don't see you much anymore, Sunny. And s-sometimes... when I d-don't see you, and all I s-s-see is them... I forget wh-what it's like. I forget wh-what it's like to have someone around who l-loves you..."
"Then..."
>You don't even pause to consider the words that come out of your mouth next
>You don't give yourself time to think about their implications, about the dangers involved, and about the dark, dangerous path they'll set you down
>All you think about is Twilight, her pain, and your overwhelming desire to abate it
"Then I'll come back with you."
>>
File: 1446169946926.png (425 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
1446169946926.png
425 KB, 700x875
>>25515355
>>25515437
OH BOY!! IT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE STUFF TIME?
>>
>>25515355
Its happening
>>
>>25515526
But going back with her is dangerous
>>
>>25515526
>Twilight raises her head from your shoulder, blinking in surprise
>"Sunny? But... b-but... you have to g-go to school still, right?"
"I mean, yeah, but... it doesn't have to be for a long time. I'll come down for a week or two, claim I was sick... and it'll all be good, right?"
>"I... I d-dunno... what if m-my mom f-f-finds out?"
"She won't. I'll be super incognito."
>Neither you or Twilight fail to notice the slightly pleading tone creeping into your voice
>"S-Sunny? Are y-you, um... okay?"
"I'm fine, Twi. It's just... I hate not having you around. I never realized how... how empty my life was until we started dating. I don't want to go back to being alone..."
>Twilight hesitates for a minute... then nods
>"I... I know h-how you f-f-feel... but I d-d-don't want you throwing your f-future away just to k-keep me happy... w-we both know I'm not w-worth that, Sunny..."
"Twi--"
>She cuts you off with a kiss, wrapping your hand between hers
>"Please, S-Sun... I d-don't want to spend our night together a-arguing... we'll think of what t-to do in the morning, o-okay? Let's just e-e-enjoy this..."
>You nod, then return her kiss, the sweetness of her mouth seeming to fill your chest with a soft, radiant warmth
>She breaks away, leaning against you
>This time, she clings to you not out of desperation, but out of love, breathing a contended sigh against your neck
>"S-Sunny..."
"Mm?"
>"N-nothing... I'm just s-so happy to s-s-see you again... even if..."
>She lets the sentence trail off, but you both understand what she means
"Yeah..."
>Without warning, you hook an arm under Twilight's legs and another under her torso, lifting her up in a princess carry
>She yelps in surprise, but quickly falls into a fit of giggling as you carry her into the living room, collapsing onto the couch with her
>And then her giggles fall silent as she begins to kiss you everywhere her mouth can reach
>>
File: n1769EF.gif (1 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
n1769EF.gif
1 MB, 533x300
>>25515839
>>
>>25515839

>The next few hours seem to pass in a haze of bliss
>Twilight's kisses fall like rose petals on your mouth, ceasing only for sudden, passionate bouts of love-making, and to pop in a Power Ponies DVD
>You're pretty sure you've seen this entire show twice over by now, but you feel it's almost become symbolic of your relationship
>Looking back, you probably should have slowed down, or savored the moment, or something
>But you couldn't
>You were too wrapped up in your own joy to even think of slowing down
>At that moment, all you wanted was Twilight, and she wanted nothing but you
>And so you fell into each other, becoming -- if just for that moment -- one
>And when you'd had enough, Twilight flopped across you, curling into a tight, naked, sweaty ball in your lap, the doofiest grin on her face
>She was unconscious almost immediately, but you held on for a few minutes more, your body quivering from pleasure and fatigue as you stroked Twilight's hair, her head resting atop your chest, gently rising and falling with the motion of your breathing
>You would have given anything to freeze that moment, to spend the rest of eternity curled there with Twilight
>But, of course, you knew you couldn't
>Morning would come, and she'd be gone again
>But, for a few hours more, you had her
>And, for a few hours more, you were happy

Going to pause here for a bit. I think it's only fair to let the two of them enjoy their moment for a bit, don't you?
>>
>>25515947
>>
>>25515947
Yes they should enjoy the moment. If only this could actually happen irl....
>>
>>25514110
this is a wacky multiverse (and I like it)
>>
>>25516386

u u u u
>>
>>25516114
Nothing good ever happens irl anon
>>
File: 1445226280785.png (1 MB, 2100x2100) Image search: [Google]
1445226280785.png
1 MB, 2100x2100
>>
File: large (2).jpg (476 KB, 615x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (2).jpg
476 KB, 615x1024
>>
File: 1427575360081.jpg (10 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
1427575360081.jpg
10 KB, 300x194
>>25515947
I can feel that awfully familiar heartache coming back.
>>
>>25517514
Isn't it great?
>>
>>25517334
I want to be sexually experimented on by Traplight.
>>
>>25517616
>You are anon
>And you have just woken up strapped to a table
>But not strapped down on you're back
>You're on your stomach
>Face down ass up
>You feel a hand smack your ass aggressively.
>"Well anon looks like you're awake now."
>The voice of one Twilight sparkle accompanies another ass slap.
"Twilight where the fuck are we, and why the fuck am I here?"
>"Oh, Anon no need to worry just take this."
>She places a pillow underneath your head
>"Well, are you ready?"
"Ready for what?"
>As you say that you feel your pants get pulled down and a slight knocking on the back door.
>"You might want to bite the pillow, Anon, I'm going in dry."
"WHOA HOL-"
>And then it happens
>You are then fucked all night, like a whore, by Traplight Sparkle
>The end.
>>
File: 1433473633915.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1433473633915.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>25517716
>>
>>25517716
Lewd.
>>
>>25517716
I came
>>
>>25517716

9/11 great post
>>
File: 1444519708032.png (461 KB, 850x864) Image search: [Google]
1444519708032.png
461 KB, 850x864
>>
File: Enough with this lesbian shit.jpg (65 KB, 638x465) Image search: [Google]
Enough with this lesbian shit.jpg
65 KB, 638x465
>This thread

I actually don't mind the stories that much, I just felt like using this reaction image.
>>
>>25518492
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are actually lesbians so your reaction image is void
>>
>>25518511
>HQ is voiced by Tara
>Twilight is voiced by Tara
>HQ is a lesbian
therefore Twilight is a lesbian
>>
>>25518755
I like the way you think
>>
But is Tara a lesbian?
>>
>>25519366
meant for >>25518755
>>
File: 1423437712327.png (525 KB, 600x565) Image search: [Google]
1423437712327.png
525 KB, 600x565
>>
>>25519366
probably
>>
>>25519666
Why don't people understand that everyone is a lesbian? Those girls you see? Lesbians. Those two cool dudes? Also lesbians. That husband and wife? Lesbians. Their kids are dykes too, including their son. That gay male couple? Lesbians. Literally everyone is a lesbian.
>>
>>25519666
satan confirms tara is probably a lesbian
>>
>>25519666
Thanks satan
>>
>>25520535
Twi wouldn't wear underwear
>>
>>25520693

What makes you think that?
>>
>>25520785
Do cats eat chicken?
>>
>>25521105
Depends, do cats shit, too?
>>
File: traplight ponified.png (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
traplight ponified.png
1 MB, 2880x1800
Took a break from writing to draw for a bit (read: about 7 hours).

Ended up doing a ponified version of my favorite scene from Trapshit.
>>
>>25521124
pony traplight has 2 horns
>>
>>25520535
>>25520991
underwear twis a cute
>>
File: Блины кот.jpg (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Блины кот.jpg
96 KB, 800x800
>>25521105

Yes.

https://www.purinaone.com/cats/products/smartblend-chicken-and-turkey-flavor
>>
File: 1442783553893.jpg (176 KB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442783553893.jpg
176 KB, 725x1024
>>
File: bullyset and chryssie.png (321 KB, 833x959) Image search: [Google]
bullyset and chryssie.png
321 KB, 833x959
I need me so Bullylight
>>
>>25522020
other than the story I can't imagine twilight doing anything wrong
thats a good thing right?
>>
>>
>>25508799
that op tho
>>
File: 1436169259184.png (714 KB, 646x629) Image search: [Google]
1436169259184.png
714 KB, 646x629
>r9k left of on a fairly happy note and she is at a club surrounded by friends.

The Sad Clown Prophecy is not yet fulfilled. r9k must be revived!
>>
>>25510934
I BELIEVE IN YOU, EQG
>>
>>25511560
Hot
>>
>>25522020
This its been a while
>>
>>25525005
I kinda want sugarlight more
>>
>>25525325
We all do
>>
>>25526141
Still waiting on selfcest
>>
>>25526141
>PT: Sunset loves me the most
>ST: N-no Sunset loves me more
>>
>>25515947

>You're not sure who wakes first, you or Twilight
>Regardless, both of you pretend to still be sleeping, if just to savor a few more minutes in each other's grasp
>It isn't until Twilight's stomach lets out a loud, distinct rumble that you finally force yourself out of her arms, heading into the kitchen to cook breakfast
>Away from her warmth, goosebumps immediately begin to rise across your bare skin
>In the kitchen, you set about mixing pancake batter, going through the motions mechanically, your mind far away
>Twilight follows you in, wrapped only in a blanket, and sits at your kitchen table
>"M-morning, Sun..."
"Morning, Twi."
>You set a plate of pancakes down in front of her, along with some syrup, OJ, and a fork
>Twilight licks her lips, and you can tell she's trying hard to be polite as she cuts off her first dainty little bite
>She chews and swallows, avoiding eye contact the entire time
>"So, um... about last night--"
"Shhhh... not yet."
>You pull a chair up next to her, sitting just close enough that your shoulders touch
"Let's just enjoy this a little more, okay?"
>"O-okay..."
>Twilight raises her next bite to her mouth slowly, her hand shaking
"Twi? You oka--?"
>Twilight throws herself into your arms, shaking
>"I d-d-don't wanna l-leave, Sunny... p-please... p-p-p-please don't make me g-g-go back there..."
>Twilight's momentum nearly bowls you over backwards, and she wraps her arms around you like a drowning woman
>You reach up, instinctively, to pat her back, but your attempts to find any form of comforting words fall short
"Hey... hey..."
>You coo gently into her ear, but in the inside you're feeling just as cut up as she is
"I... I said I'd come back with you, remember? It's not gonna be so bad..."
>Twilight sniffles
>"I t-told you... you c-c-can't..."
>>
File: 1420952552548.jpg (83 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1420952552548.jpg
83 KB, 497x732
>>25526323
MORE DYKESHIT
>>
>>25526323
Of course Sunny can go back. She just might be beaten to death by fairy tale believers
>>
>>25526323
>Twilight takes a long shaky breath, setting her fork on her plate
>"My m-mom... she'll k-k-kill you, S-Sunny..."
"Twi."
>You place a hand under Twilight's chin, tilting her face back so she's staring right into your face
"Do I look like I'm scared of a forty-year-old woman?"
>Twilight gulps
>"N-no, but... y-y-you don't know how sh-she is... she a-a-always gets what she wants... she's... she's d-dangerous. She's h-hurt me enough now, but I can't -- I *w-won't* let her hurt you..."
"Losing you is going to hurt way more than anything she can do to me."
>Twilight goes rigid
"My life fucking sucks without you. If you let her come between, then... then she's already won. We can't let that happen, Twi."
>"B-but... b-b-but..."
>She seems to deflate, curling limply against you
>"I j-just don't want you to get hurt..."
"I won't. I'll be so damn careful, Twi. And besides, it'll just be for a few days. I'll come down, hang with you, beat the shit out of anyone who's bullying you... and I'll come back. It'll just be a few days, nothing bad."
>"I... I t-trust you, Sunny. But I'm w-w-worried."
"Yeah... I am too. But it's worth it, Twi. If I get to be with you."
>You spear another bite of pancake, holding it up to her mouth
"Now eat up."
>With a bashful smile, she lets you feed her the rest of the pancakes, then the two of you dress and head out to enjoy the remainder of your day together

>Neither of you talk much; instead, you find yourselves walking aimlessly through your neighborhood, admiring your neighbors gardens in full spring bloom
>They're all so beautiful
>Twilight holds tightly to your arm, as if worried you could vanish on her at any moment
>>
>>25526345
>She just might be beaten to death by fairy tale believers
>by fairy tale believers
OH BOY HERE WE GO
>>
>>25526402
>"S-Sunny?"
"Mm?"
>"Do you w-want to visit Dash and G-G-Gilda?"
"Oh, shit, yeah. I'm sure they'd love to see you."
>That gets a smile out of Twilight, and she practically pulls your arm out of its socket as she takes off toward their house

>Dash's door is answered by a very groggy-looking Gilda, dressed only in boxers and a t-shirt three sizes too big
>"Oh. Hey assholes. Hey Twi."
>She blinks twice, staring at Twilight
>"Holy shit! You're back!"
>She grabs Twilight, wrapping her in a hug so tight she squeaks, Gilda's enthusiasm lifting her off her feet
>"When the fuck did you get here, you crazy cunt!?"
>Twilight tries to respond, but you think she's currently asphyxiating
>Gilda sets Twilight back down, calling up to Dash
>"Yo, Rainbow! Get the fuck down here! Twilight's back!"
>"Twilight!?"
>You here Dash's voice from somewhere within the mini-mansion, and a few seconds later she appears, dressed in -- as far as you can tell -- only an oversized hoodie
>"Ha! Oh my God!"
>She sprints down the stairs, wrapping Twilight in a less bone-crushing, but no less enthusiastic hug
>Twilight's face is beet red, but you can tell she loves all the attention
>"How the fuck did you get here?"
>"I... u-um..."
>You push Dash and Gilda back
"Alright, alright, let the girl have her space."
>Twilight sticks her hoody strings in her mouth
>"It's, um... k-kind of a long story..."
>>
>>25526531
twi is cute when she chews on her hoodie strings
>>
>>25526345
The fuck m8. Religion is very prominent throughout the world. Your mind is filth for dissing the ideas of others.
>>
>>25526711
wat
>>
>>25526711
My mind isn't the one that is killing people based on their orientation sir
>>
>>25526531

>The four of you sit down together at Dash's dining room table (or one of them, rather, apparently there's three separate dining rooms in the house), and she brings out a platter of pizza rolls
>Despite the gravity of the situation, it's hard not to chuckle at the juxtaposition of having pizza rolls in rich-kid central
>Twilight doesn't eat, but she takes a few just to be polite
>Dash and Gilda sit together across from the two of you, waiting anxiously for Twilight's story
>"I, um... d-d-don't know where to begin..."
>Gilda places her hand on top of Twilight's
>"It's okay, man. Just start wherever you're comfortable, alright?"
>Dash gives Gilda a look, and the white-haired girl blushes
>"What!?"
>"Never knew you were so sensitive, G."
>"Fuck off. Seriously, though, whenever you're ready."
>She pats the back of Twilight's hand, leaning back in her chair
>"I, um... s-s-so... m-my mom took me back, the night after Sunset and I, um... the night after we first... y-you know..."
>Twilight fidgets with her pizza rolls, blushing
>"Got some?"
>Gilda holds out her first for Twilight to bump, but Dash slaps it away
>"Hey, this is serious, you asshole."
>Gilda folds her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes, and Twilight continues
>"S-so, um... after she t-t-took me back..."

>Over the course of the story, Dash's and Gilda's faces change from the congenial excitement of meeting Twilight, to sorrow at her treatment at school, and then to rage when they hear about her mother's actions
>You, however, feel nothing but numb
>You don't think your body is even capable of processing this level of hatred for another person
>Twilight hiccups slightly, and you grab ahold of her hand under the table, giving her a comforting squeeze
>>
>>25526843
No one would have to be killed if the homosexuals did not exist. Like they don't even promote anything positive with humanity.
>>
>>25526867
Holy shit
dykeshit guy is back again
>>
File: 1443674455255.png (311 KB, 589x651) Image search: [Google]
1443674455255.png
311 KB, 589x651
>>25526867
>>
>>25526867
What the fuck are you on? Homosexuals don't do anything to harm society. If anything they help by teaching the youth to be open.
>>
>>25526895
ALL HAIL THE PRINCE OF DYKES!
Also I'm going to try to write tonight but no promises on posting. I'm working hard to break out of this writing coma. TRAINERLIGHT DOESN'T DIE UNTIL I SAY IT DOES DAMN IT!
>>
>>25527228
>ALL HAIL THE PRINCE OF DYKES!
this was the first thing I thought of https://youtu.be/qCTbFN0EsDM
>>
Seeing that Jeff is taking a break, I will dump the 1000 words or so that I have right now and then write the rest of it live in a half hour.

http://pastebin.com/hd0usy3y

Also good work as always, Jeff.
>>
>>25527337
>i'm not going to post until thanksgiving
liar
more sperg the better
>>
>>25527337
Do it pls
>>
>>25527463
Please shut the fuck up.

>>25527337
>You follow the athlete inside and close the door behind you.
>You take off your backpack and open it, letting your Spike run free.
>Indigo gives you a look, which while you aren't completely sure, you guess it's a confused one.
>"You bring your dog to school?"
"And you don't?"
>Zap begins to giggle.
>"Heh. Good one, Twilight."
>She gives you a slight jab in the arm, causing you to yelp.
"Wh-why did you hit me? That hurt..."
>You instinctively grab where you were hit.
>"I was just being playful, dude."
>You recall Rainbow Dash doing something similar at the fair.
"Oh..."
>"Shit. I'm sorry, Twilight. You alright?"
"I'm...I'm fine."
>You see Spike head to the kitchen, and then notice him circling around the patio doors.
>You enter the kitchen and towards the doors, Indigo following you.
"Looks like someone needs to do his business," you say affectionally.
>You open the door and let him out, watching him run out to his favorite spot.
"Go on, Spike," you playfully say as he heads out.
>Indigo chuckles.
>"Heh. I can see how he got that name."
"Yeah," you reply, also chuckling.
>Thankful that you don't have to pick up after him this time, you let him run back in when he's done, picking him up and holding him, giving him the occasional pet.
>"So, uh, your dog..."
"Yeah? W-What about him?"
>"Is he like your service dog or some shit?"
"M-My service dog?"
>"Yeah. No offense."
>You may not be offended per say, but to say you're puzzled is an understatement.
"Um, no. He isn't. Why do you think he's a service dog?"
>You give Spike's ears a nice rub, causing him to yawn in response.
"O-Oh, and, uh, none taken."
>Indigo shrugs.
>"I dunno, man. The fact that you bring a dog to school, and that you hav-"
"Aspergers?"
>"Yeah, that."
"Indigo, you I'm not THAT autistic..."
>Zap rubs the back of her head.
>"Yeah, but...if he isn't your service dog, then how do get to bring him to school?"
"Oh, that's easy. I smuggle him in!"
>>
>>25527473
>"...you smuggle him in?"
"Yep!" you reply with a smile. "And before you ask, no, I'm not gonna tell you where I hide him."
>Indigo gives you another may-or-may not be confused look.
>"I wasn't even gonna ask anyway, man."
"O-Oh..."
>You deflate at the social miscue, looking down.
>"Cute dog, though," Indigo says as she lets Spike sniff her fingers before he gives a little lick.
>She then gives him a rub behind the ears, and Spike responds with a lick to the face, causing the jock to giggle like a little girl.
"I think he likes you."
>"Heh. Yeah..."
>You let Spike out of your arms.
>"So what should we do first, dude?"
>You give it a quick thought.
"W-We could go up to my room..."
>"Sounds like a plan to me! Last one there's a rotten egg!"
>Indigo runs off.
>You hear a "WOO" in the distance.
"H-Hey, wait up!"
>You chase her up the stairs.
>"Whoa, what's this?" you hear as you enter your room, out of breath.
>Man, you're out of shape.
>Seriously, you should really consider going to a gym or something.
>Though then again, it is pretty hard to run in a school uniform.
"What's..."
>You gasp.
"...what?"
>Another breath.
>"This."
>You notice she is looking at one of your inventions.
"Oh! That's, um, a 3D printer I built over the summer."
>"Wait, you built this?"
"Yep! W-Well, my dad helped me a little bit here and there, but most of it was done by me."
>"So, uh, how does it work?"
"I'm glad you asked!"
>You clap your hands and squee.
>>
>>25527484
>Indigo doesn't react, but still...
>Fuck.
>Pushing the cringe away, you grab your laptop, sit in your chair, and get it ready, connecting it to the printer wirelessly.
"So. What would you like for this thing to make, Indigo?"
>"Um..."
>She appears to give it a thought.
>"How about..."
>Please don't be a giant dong request again...
>"A car?"
>Crisis averted.
"Alright. A-Any type of car in, um, particular?"
>You do your best to maintain eye contact with Indigo.
>"I dunno, a Lamborghini?"
"W-What model?"
>"What model? Shit, man. I dunno."
"C'mon. A Gallardo? An Aventador? A Miura?"
>"Wait, how do you know about Lamborghinis?"
"My brother's into cars. And I kinda like researching random shit when I'm bored."
>"Ah. Y'know what? I'll go with an Aventador. Why not?"
"C-Coming right up!"
>You start entering in some code, but before you begin the process...
"Um, Indigo?"
>"Yeah, dude?"
>"I-Is there any particular color you, uh, want this mold to be?"
>"Uh, shit. How about grey. Just like my actual car."
"Alright."
>You type in one more string of code to begin the process.
>The machine begins to heat up; some sparks begin to fly as the mold is being formed.
>"Whoa..."
>Indigo appears nearly frozen in awestruck wonder as she observes.
>Similarly to the time you had Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer over, you try your best to explain to Indigo how it works.
>You can't tell if she completely understands, but you can't help but smile at her amusement.
>Eventually, the machine finishes the mold, and as Indigo is about to grab the finished product...
"No, don't!"
>You grab Indigo by the arm just before she's able to grab it.
>"Uh..."
"T-The mold's REALLY hot. Let it cool off for a few minutes."
>"Okay..."
>>
>>25527503
>While waiting, Zap observes the plastic car.
>"Dude..."
>She continues looking at it.
>"Fuck it, I'm grabbing it."
"Wait, do-"
>Indigo picks up the little car before you are able to stop her.
>To your surprise (and relief), however, she doesn't express anything in terms of pain.
>She spins the car around, looking at all its details.
>"Holy shit, Twilight. This thing is so cool!"
>She turns the car upside down.
>"It's even got all the stuff that's under a car!"
>The fact that Indigo of all people is impressed with your inventions is enough to really raise your spirits.
>You begin to blush a bit.
>"Yo, Twi?"
"Y-Yeah?"
>"Can I keep this? This would look so awesome in my room."
"S-Sure!"
>"Aw, sweet! Thanks, man!"
>She walks to her backpack on the floor and puts the mold in the front pocket.
>Indigo then takes a seat on your bed.
>"I gotta say, Twilight. That printer of yours might be the coolest thing I've ever seen."
"R-Really?"
>You blush a bit more.
>"Yeah, man."
"O-Oh, wow. Th-Thank you. It, um, really means a lot to me."
>"You're welcome, man. You, uh, make anything else with that thing?"
>You look at your desk.
"You know those Power Ponies statues I have?"
>"Yeah?"
"I made those using this thing."
>Indigo takes another look at the figurines.
>"Dude. That's sick. You could make a killing making and selling these things!"
"W-Well, I don't think I could kill people making statues."
>"Uh, no. Killing as in making a ton of money."
"O-Oh...well, I dunno."
>"Just something to think about."
"I guess..."
>A few awkward seconds of silence passes.
>"So what should we do next, dude?"

And now, the fun begins.
>>
>>25527228
(Oh and I'm retarded. I forgot to update the paste so here's the stuff since the CYOA added. http://pastebin.com/xatdzNKp )
>>
>>25526851
I want to believe everything will turn out alright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgdkVG6j5qk
>>
>>25527473
>>"Heh. I can see how he got that name."
I do not want to know
>>
>>25527521
"Um..."
>Indigo gets up and looks at your library of video games and pulls one out.
>You see that it's Left 4 Dead for PlayStation 3.
>"Whoa! I haven't played this in years! Dude let's play it!"
"Uh, I dunno...I'm not really good at shooters."
>You do your usual stimming.
>"Aw, c'mon dude! Please?"
>Indigo's practically begging to play it, her eyes wide and pleading.
"Alright. Let's do it."
>You grab the disk from Indigo and then turn on the console, then popping it in.
>"You have a PS4, too?"
"Yes."
>"Dude, we should totally be friends on PSN!"
>Indigo grabs her phone and texts you her username.
"DickDestroyer69?"
>"Yeah, I know. It's bad. I've been meaning to change it for a while."
>You shoot Indigo a confused look.
>"Oh, come on! I was 12, dude!"
"O-Okay. Let's just, uh, play."
>"Sounds good to me!"
>You grab your controllers and begin play, playing online and starting together as the survivors: Louis, Zoey, Francis and Bill.
>You are Louis (grabbin peelz!), and Indigo is Zoey.
>You start out at the safe house, grabbing supplies.
>"Let's fucking do this!
>>
>>25527695
>Everything starts off mostly well, with your allies doing most of the work killing zombies.
>You try your best, but you find yourself getting in trouble constantly, whether it be getting trapped by a Smoker or getting blasted by a Boomer.
>You find yourself being saved a lot, whether it be being saved from a zombie or simply being patched up.
>Meanwhile, Indigo is having a blast.
>"YEAH! GET SOME!"
>She's making everything look easy, killing zombies with efficiency.
>She even managed to take down a Hulk.
>Meanwhile, you still struggle, this time getting tackled by none other than the Witch, the strongest character in the game in terms of damage infliction.
>Curse you and your flashlight.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
>You're about to die.
>That thing's tearing into your insides!
>Your health is getting dangerously low.
>And no one's about to save you this time.
>"Oh, shit! Hold on, I'm coming"
>Indigo kills some more zombies and gets to you.
>"DIE, BITCH!"
>She kills the Witch with a single shotgun blast, getting you out of a sticky situation.
>"Yeah!"
>Indigo then patches you up with her final first aid kit.
"W-Wait! Wouldn't you need this for later?"
>"Nah, man. It's all good. You need it more."
"Um...t-thanks for, uh, saving me. Again."
>"No problem, man. You having fun?"
>She asks this as she shoots and kills a stray zombie.
"Y-Yeah! Even though I'm getting killed a lot, I'm having a great time!"
>"Sweet!"
>As you two get closer to ending the level, you get to the rooftop.
>It's just the two of you, now. The two others died along the way.
>"You ready?" Zap asks as you two go up the elevator.
>You take a breath.
"Y-Yeah. Let's do this."
>>
>>25527889
>You do better this time around. A lot better.
>The two of you blast your way past, trying to get to the helicopter.
>Just as you get to the top, a Tank spawns.
>"Shit! Run!"
>You two try to speed your way up to the top, trying to avoid getting killed by the Tank.
>By some miracle, you make it up top, but the tank followed you up the whole way.
>You both try circling it and shooting at it, but it doesn't make much of a difference.
>"Shit, get on helicopter, man!"
"W-What about you, though?!"
>"I'll take him on! You stay behind!"
>It's a fierce battle, but Indigo gets killed.
"Get! End the level, man!"
>Just before the Tank can strike you, you get to the chopper.
>You leave, the only one who actually lived.
>The level ends.
>"Dude..."
>You prepare yourself for what she's gonna say.
>"That...was awesome!"
>Indigo wraps her arm around you tightly.
>It takes a few moments, but you ease yourself to her touch.
>"I'm having a blast, hanging with you, man."
"R-Really?"
>"Fuck yeah, Twi! I haven't had this much fun with someone in a while!"
"Um, don't you have fun with your other friends, too?"
>Zap shrugs.
>"Ehh, they're alright, I guess. Though they can be kinda unbearable...a lot."
"Unbearable? I thought they liked you."
>Indigo laughs.
>"You kidding me? We pretty much can't stand each other! We're always arguing and bitching at each other and shit."
"T-Then why do you hang out with them?"
>Indigo sighs.
>"I dunno, man. I just, do I guess. Though, things weren't always like that. I miss those days..."
>You decide not to poke the bear anymore, refraining yourself from asking her any further questions.
>>
>>25528093
Pausing here for a bit. Need to help my father move some boxes. Hope you're enjoying this so far!
>>
>>25528122
I know I have. I love this bonding time.
>>
File: 1442946081391.png (400 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1442946081391.png
400 KB, 720x720
>>
>>25528093
>You get a text from your mother, telling you that she and Dad will be home in an hour.
"O-Oh, and she's bringing pizza home for dinner. Dad doesn't feel like cooking tonight."
>"Sounds good. Though I do like a good meatloaf."
>You shrug.
"Eh, I can take it or leave it, personally."
>"Dude, meatloaf is awesome! How could you say that?"
"I dunno."
>"Eh, good enough. How about another round?"
"S-Sounds good to me. But we have to be zombies this time."
>You and Indigo play even more.
>You do a lot better playing as zombies than you do as a survivor, and as a result, have a lot more fun.
>"YEAH!"
>Indigo sure does say that a lot.
>You and her exchange many high fives over the game.
>Just as you end your 3rd game, you hear the front door open, followed by footsteps.
>"Oh, girls!" you hear your mother. "We're home with grub!"
>"What she said!" you hear your father say in response.
>"Aw shit, I'm starving!"
>Your stomach begins to rumble.
"Same!"
>"Last one there's a rotten egg!"
>You run with Indigo down the stairs, getting ahead of her just before you reach the staircase, and you beat her to the kitchen!
>You immediately give your parents a warm and tight hug, with them hugging back in response.
>"Hi, sweetie! How's your day been?"
>You release.
"It's been great so far! Me and Indigo have been having a really good time, together!"
>You don't lie to your mother this time.
>This pleases you greatly, being genuine this time.
>"Oh, you must be Indigo Zap!" your father says.
>"Uh, yeah..."
>"I don't think we've met. I'm Nightlight, Twilight's dad..."
>He wraps his arm around your mother.
>"...and this here is my wife, Twilight Velvet."
>He and Mom release, and then Dad extends a hand out to Indigo as they shake hands.
>"Pleased to meet you."
>"And, uh, you the same."
>"You one of Twilight's friends?"
>Indigo appears a bit tense for some reason.
>"Uh, yeah. You could say that."
>Her eyes shift around.
>>
File: A CUTE.jpg (161 KB, 1019x784) Image search: [Google]
A CUTE.jpg
161 KB, 1019x784
Weekly Young Sunlight
>>
>>25528482
Too bad it went to shit a couple years later.
>>
>>25528426
>"Can you get some plates, Twilight?" your mother asks.
"Sure thing!"
>You grab a stack of four plates and place them on the counter alongside the pizza boxes.
>Your mother opens the two boxes.
>"Let's eat!"
>You grab two slices, one sausage and onion, the other pepperoni.
>Indigo follows, grabbing two sausage and onions.
>You head to the table and sit, beginning to eat.
>"So Indigo, tell me about yourself," asks your father. "You go to Crystal Prep with Twilight, correct?"
>The goggle wearing girl takes a bite of pizza.
>"Uh, yeah. I do."
>"Oh! And I'm assuming this is your senior year as well!"
>"Yes. I am a senior..."
>Indigo still seems oddly tense.
>What is there to be tense about.
>"Are you thinking about what you're gonna do after you graduate?" your mother asks as she takes a sip of red wine.
>"Uh, I wanna play soccer in college. I play for the soccer team at school."
>"You're an athlete, eh?" Dad asks.
>Indigo nods.
>"Have you gotten any offers? Anyone recruiting you?"
>"Yeah, actually. I've gotten offers from, oh let's see...University of Canterlot, Smoky Mountain State, Crystal Empire University, the University of Mareyland..."
>"All good schools," your father replies. "All Division I's, too. My son Shining Armor goes to U of C. Also went to Crystal Prep during his high school years."
>"Wait, hold on, Twilight. Your brother's Shining Armor?"
"Yes? He is."
>"THE Shining Armor?"
"...yes?"
>"Holy crap! That's awesome!"
>Indigo begins shaking you a bit.
>"Heh, sorry about that.
"N-No, it's fine."
<"But dude, that's awesome! You're bro's, like, a Crystal Prep legend!"
"A-And so I've heard..."
>"Yom I heard he might go pro after this season!"
>"Yep!" your mother proudly says.
>"That's amazing. I wish him good luck."
>"Why thank you, Indigo."
>>
>>25528589
>"And Twilight also has some plans after high school, isn't that right?" asks your father.
>You take a bite of pizza.
"Y-Yeah. I'm trying to submit some research so I can get into the Everton Independent Study Program next semester. Then I wanna go to the University of Canterlot and major in physics after I graduate."
>"Aw, that's pretty cool, dude. I've heard that U of C is super tough to get into, even for athletes."
"Y-Yeah."
>"And we are so very proud of you, Twilight. No matter what, you'll always make us proud," says your mother.
>You blush a bit.
"You'll always be our little Twilight," says Dad.
"T-Thanks, guys."
>You smile at your parents love.
>Indigo groans a bit. You don't know why.
>Is the pizza making her stomach upset or something?
>A few more bites of pizza later...
>"So, uhh, what do you guys do?"
>"I'm a chemical engineer myself, and my wife's a literary professor at the University of Canterlot."
>"Twilight and I are always talking about what I discussed in lecture. We both love to read very much, don't we, sweetie?"
"Yep!" you say with food in your mouth.
>Your mother giggles a bit.
>"Oh, that's cool, I guess..."
>Indigo's eyes shift around again.
>"So, Indigo," you mother asks. "How about your parents?"
>"My parents? Uhh..."
>She finishes off her second slice.
>"My mom was a nurse. She's retired now, though. Sort of. And my stepdad's the CEO of some large company."
"S-Stepdad?"
>"Yeah, man. My parents divorced when I was 7. Then my mom married this rich guy like a month later. Look, can we stop talking about my parents? I don't...feel very comfortable talking about them."
>"That's fine," remarks your father.
>Indigo gets up for seconds, but drops her plate, causing it so shatter.
>>
>>25528733
>Indigo then cowers a bit.
>"Oh, shit! Shit! I'm so sorry! I...I didn't mean to! It was an accident! Fuck! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry! P-Please don't hurt me..."
>She shields herself away, as though preparing to be punished.
>Your parents begin to laugh, however.
>"Here, let me get you a new one. Honey, can you get a dustpan and help sweep this up?"
>Your dad goes out to get the dustpan, while your mother gets up and retrieves Indigo a new plate, crouching down to give it to her.
>"Here you go, sweetie."
>"Y-You're not gonna punish me?"
>Your mother chuckles.
>"Of course not! Why would we punish you? It was only an accident."
>You're mother says this in a soothing voice.
>"Um...thanks."
>Indigo gets up and retrieves seconds.
>Indigo grabs the plate and along with you, making sure not to step on the shards, gets seconds.
>Your father cleans up rather quickly, and you all eventually return to the table.
>The rest of dinner is mostly you and your parents talking about their days, as Indigo appears to stunned to speak.
>She does pitch in on occasion, but not often.
>It reminds of you when you're out with Sunset and the girls, when they're talking and you struggle to join in.
>Dinner ends, and you take your plates to the sink, where Mom washes them.
>"Why don't we all go out for ice cream in an hour or so? Does that sound good to you girls?" asks your mother with a smile.
"S-Sure! I'd love to."
>"How about you, Indigo?"
>"Uhh, sure. Sounds good..."
>You give your parents one last hug and thank them for dinner before you and Indigo go back upstairs in silence.
>You close the door, and Indigo slouches down to the floor, burying her face in her hands and sighing.
>"Your parents are way too fucking nice, dude."
>>
>>25528589
You gotta backwards arrow in this post
>>
>>25528877
>You sit in your computer chair, slightly rocking it back and forth a bit as you sit.
"M-My parents are too nice? I don't understand."
>"I dunno, man. I mean, your parents are so nice to you. And they were so kind to me and...fuck, I dunno."
"Um, I s-still don't understand."
>Indigo sighs a bit.
>"Look, Twilight. Remember when you asked me if I wanted to hang at my house?"
"Yes?"
>"And I said no, because my folks are annoying?"
"Yeah?"
>"Well, let's just say I can't stand them."
>She sighs again.
>"I never feel like I can please them. My Mom always yells at me and calls me a disappointment and shit all the time."
>You lean forward, forcing eye contact.
>"One time, when I was, like, 10, I dropped a plate in the middle of some dinner involving my stepdad and some clients. It was some sort of important business meeting, I dunno. So I drop the plate in the middle of it, and my mom gets pissed. She forces me to get a dustbin and clean it up, and so I do, and I bring it to the kitchen and throw the debris away. Pretty sure my dad yelled at me, too, but I don't really remember much about that."
>She groans a bit.
>"Then she forced me to clean the ENTIRE kitchen with a toothbrush after the dinner ended and my stepdad headed out, I shit you not. And whenever I missed a spot, she'd kick me in the side, or grab me and punch me in the chest, it was bad. Oh, and she was yelling at me, too. Telling me that I should have never been born, that my existence was a mistake."
"A mistake?"
>"My Mom had me when she was in college, man. I wasn't exactly planned, let's say."
"Oh..."
>"So, yeah. Oh, and one time she tried to stab me while I was asleep while she was drunk. Fun stuff. She really likes her gin, that's for sure. And she likes to hit me with a belt repeatedly whenever I do anything wrong. And yell at me."
>Indigo sighs.
>You do feel empathetic, but so empathetic to the point where you it freezes you in anxiety.
>Shit, what should you do?
>>
>>25529104
I know. It's corrected in the paste I'm writing this in.
>>
>”I trust you understand the importance of confidentiality, Ms. Sparkle.”
>An old man’s voice sounds from the darkness and rings in your ears.
>He says it in a way that leaves no room for debate. Even if you didn’t understand, you understood.
“Yes, of course, Director,” you reply with as much poise as you can muster.
>”Good.”
>A light flickers on in the middle of what is revealed to be quite a small table.
>Across from you at this table is an old wrinkle of a man whose eyes are hidden under his bushy eyebrows.
>The lower half of his face is decorated with an equally large, though infinitely better trimmed mustache.
>Both are as grey as the steel walls of the small room the two of you occupy.
“Director Alabaster, please let me say how glad I am you chose my file of all the applicants to help guide this mission,” you say and extend your hand.
>You’re unsure if he’s ignoring you or simply unable to see your hand through his eyebrows.
>Either way, you reluctantly bring your hand back down to your lap.
>”Do not misunderstand, Ms. Sparkle. You are not guiding anything.”
>He shuffles about in his seat and retrieves a manilla folder from somewhere, likely under himself.
>The words “Top Secret” are stamped across the front in a very stereotypical military font.
>”And I did not accept your application over all the others.”
“I’m confused, then. What is all this?”
>Alabaster slaps the folder on the table and slides it over to you.
>”What you signed yourself up for was merely a test to see if you could be trusted.”
“Pardon me?”
>”You and five other applicants made it through the preliminary round. You all underwent extensive background checks. You haven’t made one fart we don’t know about.”
>>
>>25529173

>You gulp. This is escalating very quickly.
>”It’s currently between you and another applicant. They’re being interviewed in the next room by my assistant.”
“Interviewed for what? I thought I was leading an expedition to the outer rim galaxies to catalog exotic fauna.”
>”You will be going to the outer rim galaxies. It just won’t be for exotic fauna.”
“Then what am I doing, Director?”
>”Twilight Sparkle, born and raised in Canterlot. You graduated from Crystal Prep with top marks, and aced your way through two other ivy league colleges to earn several degrees. Why?”
“Why? Because I love to learn,” you tell him nervously. “I would really like an explanation as to why I’m here, Director,” you reiterate, trying your best not to stutter.
>How could some 80-year old man be so intimidating?
>”I don’t think it’s because you love to learn. I think it’s because you love a challenge.”
>Is it getting hot in here?
>You smile crookedly and try to open a gap between your neck and your collar, but to no avail.

>”You made all of six friends during your time in Canterlot. The rest of your social life, if you could call it that, is categorized by over zealous attempts at bonding which only led to inevitable disappointment and loneliness. Most people in your situation would have killed themselves before the twelfth grade.”
“Well, suicide statistics do tend to be higher in high schoolers since the introduction of the Common Global Learning Agenda.”
>Spouting factoids always puts you at ease.
>Maybe if he keeps this up, you’ll have more opportunities to share some information with him.
>>
>>25529184

>”But you didn’t. You stayed on your heartbroken path for reasons only God knows and I can guess at, but I’ve always been a good judge of character.”
“Actually, the existence of a God has been widely rejected since the fourth world war.”
>Right then, the thick eyebrows obscuring his eyes lift a bit, giving you the slightest glimpse of his white orbs.
“T-that’s not to say there isn’t one. I was only s-stating a fact. Not the fact there isn’t a God--I mean the fact that people dispute a God. I mean o-of course there could be one. What I’m trying to s-say is--”
>”I’m sure whatever it is will only disappoint me further, so do refrain from it.”
“Yes, sir.”
>He slides the top secret folder over to you slowly.
>”The contents of this folder are the real reason you got yourself involved in this whole charade, Ms. Sparkle. You and one other person have been specially chosen to view what’s inside it.”
“For what reason?”
>”Because information this sensitive can only be shared with the most trustworthy of people. Your applying to our little ruse was the first step: seeing how far you were willing to travel from home.”
>You peel open the folder and begin to sift through the stack of papers within.
>It’s a mess of blurry images, coordinates, and scarce information on a large white planet.
“ACW-6 Alpha?”
>”Sort for Ath’roki Central World, residing in the sixth rim galaxy of the Alpha quadrant.”
>A small part of you dies inside.
>The once heated sweat that was beading on your forehead turns ice cold.
>In fact, the whole temperature of the room goes down a little.
“D-director?”
>”Now do you understand the importance of confidentiality?”
>>
>>25529194

“Are all these really on the Ath’roki homeworld?”
>”We’ve found it, Twilight. Those squids left their window open, and we flew right in.”
“I can’t believe it. Humans have been looking for this for decades since the Great War started.”
>”And now, in the year 2167, we have it. We have the key, Twilight,” he says with a little less gruff than the rest of your conversation.
“We have to share this with the Universal Council right away. They’ll be speechless!”
>”I know. That’s exactly why they haven’t been told yet.”
>You’re floored.
>For the last 57 years, humans have been looking for the Ath’roki homeworld.
>They’ve always had the upper hand in the war since they knew right where every human planet sat.
>Humans on the other hand, knew of seven Ath’roki proxy worlds and two central worlds. Their home planet had always remained a mystery.
>This could be the nail in the coffin for those squids.
“Why aren’t we jumping on this?”
>”Because those bureaucrats would jump on it too fast and too furious. They’d get this folder and send every Destroyer-class starship flying right through Ath’roki defenses. Millions would die.”
“Billions have already died.”
>”Which is precisely why we need this trump card. You signed up exactly for this, Ms. Sparkle. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to accompany a team of highly trained Paladins to ACW-6 Alpha and collect as much information as you can. We need to know where the rest of their planets are. We need info on their customs, their politics, their environment, and so on and so forth.”
“To what end?”
>”To what end? For knowledge, of course. The more we know about our enemy, the better our chances will be of pinpointing a weakness. Once we have all their locations and their weaknesses, we can finally put those squid freaks in a nuce. We can end this war, Ms. Sparkle. Humanity can finally come out on top. So what do you say?”
>>
>>25529194

>You breath deeply and try to collect your thoughts.”
“You said I’d be accompanied by some Paladins, right?”
>”Our best operatives handpicked from the Vanguard Company.”
“Wow. The Vanguards? Those guys are legends among even the Paladins.”
>”So you’ve done your homework on our soldiers.”
“W-who is it? Who would I be with?”
>He smiles and flips some pages in your folder, coming to a personnel file on a very familiar blue girl.
“Pyrotechnician Trixie Lulamoon, sharp shooter Derpy Hooves, field technician Atomic Adam, close combat specialist Brad Flashton, and their very own Captain Anonymous,” he says.
>Suddenly you feel a bit safer.
>With the Paladins from the Vanguard Company on your side, nothing could even come close to touching you.
>Well, Twilight, you have everything in front of you.
>A chance to help humanity and assurance of safety.
>What are you waiting for?
>Everything is perfect.
>Take the shot.
>”I don’t like being kept waiting, Ms. Sparkle. This is time sensitive. I’m going to need your answer now.”
>>
>>25529173
>>25529184
>>25529194
>>25529204
Should I wait for you to finish? I can if you want.
>>
>>25529217

>You’re scared.
>You’re oh so very scared.
>Why wouldn’t you be?
>This is the biggest thing you’re likely ever to do.
>You didn’t even mean to get involved in the war in the first place. You wanted to study plants.
>Director Alabaster is the one that sprung this on you.
>You should have known something was up when the director of the Project Paladin came to interview you instead of some botanist.
>You should be studying plants right now.
>You should be...should be…
>Oh, get over it!
>Yes, this is big.
>This is so much bigger than you.
>Isn’t it your duty as a human to help the race however you can?
>Now’s your chance, Twilight.
>Even if you’re scared, it’s time to take the leap.
“I...I accept. I’ll do it. I’ll accompany the Vanguard Company to ACW-6 Alpha and collect data on the Ath’roki for the betterment of mankind.”
>”I’m glad to hear that, Twilight,” he says with a smile and extends his hand.
>You take it, and he squeezes hard, and shakes.
>”Allow me to welcome you to Project Paladin, humanity’s last hope for a better future.”
“Thank you, sir.”
>He lets go and leans back in his chair.
“Out of curiosity, what would have happened if I said no?”
>Just then, a loud bang can be heard from the adjacent room, like a gunshot.
>It makes you jump out of your skin.
>”That’s confidential.”

Dose this pique anyone's interest? Is it worth continuing?
>>
>>25529220
Sorry, I didn't see you were posting. I was in a rush because I have to go run an errand in a bit. I guess yo could say this was time sensitive.
>>
>>25529107
>"Too bad he doesn't know about the shit Mom does. She's super nice whenever he's around. I try to tell him, but he never believes me..."
"A-And your actual dad?"
>"Oh, my actual dad? I love him a lot. He's, like, one of the few people in this world who's actually nice to me. Maybe one of two, even, with you included."
"D-Do you see him a lot?"
>Indigo chuckles nervously.
>"I wish. My Mom won custody over me when they divorced. I only get to see him over Christmas."
"D-Does he know about your Mom?"
>"Oh, yeah. He knows. Even tried to take her to court over it, but she won the case. Nobody believed him, and I was too young to defend myself. He was absolutely crushed when he lost custody."
>She sighs again.
>"I love my dad. I really do. I can talk to him about anything. I just wish I could see him more often."
>You get up and take a seat next to Indigo.
>It's obvious she's in pain, even a literal sperg such as yourself can see that.
>"You're really lucky, man. Having a family that loves you."
>Indigo is at this point trying to choke back tears, sobbing a bit.
>"I WISH I had a family as good as yours. And I tried to find that with my friends. But even they couldn't fill the void..."
>She sobs a bit harder, at this point in tears.
>"God..."
>You wrap your arm around Indigo, holding her tightly.
>You then give her a hug, patting her on the back of the head, just like Sunset or your parents would do whenever you get sad.
>"Uhh, Twilight? What are you doing?"
"T-Trying to make you feel better? I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, though."
>Indigo chuckles a bit.
>"Y-Yeah, I say you are."
"H-Hey, Indigo?"
>"Y-Yeah, man?
"I-If it makes you feel any better, I can be like a family member."
>"Uh..."
"Y-Yeah! Like a sister or something! I can't be like your mom because you're older than me, and that'd be weird."
>You already consider Sunset a sister. And even the other girls, to an extent.
>What's to say you can't add Indigo Zap to your family?
>>
File: Twilight-clap.gif (52 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Twilight-clap.gif
52 KB, 360x360
>>25529236
I would gladly read more of this.
>>
>>25529282
Mommy issues are always bad
>>
>>25529282
And then they can have honorary incest. So many possibilities!
>>
>>25529282
>"F-Fuck man. I-I don't know what to say, but..."
>You look at your former bully and smile.
"You don't have to say anything."
>You rub some of the tears off her face.
>"Oh, fuck man. Come here."
>Indigo hugs you back.
>"Th-Thanks, man. You have no idea how much I needed something like this..."
"You're welcome, Indigo."
>After a bit more hugging, you two break.
>"Second sappy moment between us today, eh?"
"Yep! Wanna have another?"
>You both laugh.
>You spend the next hour or so watching a film, My Neighbor Totoro.
>"Oh, man! I used to love this movie!"
"Y-Yeah, this one's a classic.
>You watch the film together, Spike eventually joining you two and cuddling with the both of you.
>In the middle of your session, Indigo's phone goes off.
>"Ah, fuck, I gotta take this.
>You pause the film as she leaves to take the call.
>You can hear Indigo yelling through the walls.
>"No, Sugarcoat! I've told you this, like, a hundred times! I don't want to go to Trenderhoof's party! He, like, throws the worst parties!"
>"What? What does it matter where I am or who I'm with?! Why are you so damn insistent on knowing where I am?"
>"Ohohoh, you're gonna kill me if I don't show? Please, you and one army, bitch!"
>"What are you, my Mom?"
>"I should seriously consider killing myself? I think you should do the same, bruh."
>"Ugh, whatever man. See you at the game, Sugartits!"
>She then enters your room and sits back down next to you.
"W-Was that-"
>"Yep."
"W-Was there some party you were supposed to attend?"
>"Heh. I must have been pretty loud for you to hear me even though I was in the bathroom, but yeah."
"W-Why didn't you go?"
>"Because, like, I didn't want to deal with Sugarcoat and her shit tonight? And I can't stand Trenderhoof, man."
"Y-Yeah, me too. Especially after what happened at homecoming..."
>You shudder at the thought.
>"Oh, yeah, that. Sorry about that, man."
"N-No, that's fine."
>>
>>25529435
>"Oh, girls? Who wants ice cream?"
>"Aw shit, you hear that? Let's go!"
>You both speed down the staircase and eventually find yourselves in the back of your father's BMW.
>You head off to the ice cream parlor.
>You order your favorite vanilla, while Indigo orders mint chocolate chip.
>Your mom gets chocolate, your father black cherry with hot fudge.
>Indigo seems to have a much better time with you and your folks, talking to them a lot more.
>She and your dad in particular bond, talking about sports (as well as your brother).
>All and all, it's a great time where many laughs were had, stories were told (apparently Indigo's real father is a commercial airline pilot, and the goggles that she wears regularly were given to her were originally his that he wore as a kid, given just after the divorce).
>You then head home and decide to watch a movie together.
>This time, it's a horror film; a cheesy slasher flick.
"Y-You sure about this?"
>"Hell, yeah man! Besides, I bet this won't even be that scary. Nothing scares me!"
>There were some moments where you screamed, and Indigo held onto you in an attempt to calm you.
>There also were quite a few moments where you both screamed, holding onto each other for dear life.
"S-So much for not being scared of anything, eh?"
>"Fuck you, man."
>You both laugh.
>The movie ends, and you realize it's late.
>"Yeah, I think I should head home. Mom's probably wondering where I am..." she groans.
"Aww, you can't stay any longer?"
>"I wish I could dude, but I gotta bail."
>Indigo says goodbye to your parents, and you follow her outside.
>Just before she gets in her car...
"Hey..."
>>
>>25529598
>"Oh! Uh, hey..."
"Um...you forgot this."
>You hand Indigo her backpack.
>"Thanks, man."
"Welcome."
>A moment of silence passes.
"I, um, had a great time hanging with you, Indigo."
>"Heh, yeah. I had fun too, Twilight."
>Indigo sighs.
>"Again, I just wanna say that I'm sorry about being a bully to you over the years."
"Yeah. I accept your apology."
>"Thanks, man. So, uh, friends?"
>She smiles at you.
"Y-Yeah. Friends."
>You and Indigo exchange one less hug.
>"We should do this again sometime, man."
"W-We should..."
>"Yeah. You take care, man."
>"Y-You too."
>Indigo steps in her car, but before she closes the door and heads off.
>"Hey, Twilight?"
"Yeah?"
>"I wanna help you man."
"Help you with what?"
>"Deal with Sugarcoat. I don't know how, but I'm gonna find a way to fix this.
"Umm, t-thanks."
>"Yeah. See you at school!"
>She drives off.
>You head back inside, hang with your parents a bit, and then head to bed.
>And for the first time in weeks, you head to bed happy.
>No crying yourself to sleep this time.
>And you also feel...proud. Proud that you actually earned your new friendship in Indigo.
>You wonder what Sunset would think. Would she be proud, too?
>You fall asleep.
>>
>>25529670
And that's it. That took me a while, but I finally did it. And I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did writing. I really like this whole Twilight and Indigo thing, and I'm excited about Indigo's future development.

As I said before, I will be taking a hiatus until I get out of school. This will be a little less than a month, so I won't be gone too long. I will still post the threads, so don't you worry, f a m. If I do write during my hiatus, I will resurrect that Princess Scilight fic I forgot about. Really should do that.

So, yeah. Hope you enjoyed it! See y'all in a few weeks! I

Updated paste:
http://pastebin.com/hd0usy3y

Just under 5000 words live. That's an academy record!
>>
>>25529698
I loved this Indigo arc
>>
>>25529670
>in stalkerlight twilight turns girls into lesbians
>in sperglight twilight turns girls into spergs
>>
>>25529809
Waiting for the scene in R9KLight where Twilight turns girls into a normie hating robot

bae pls come back ;_;

Or the scene in Traplight where Twilight turns girls into traps
>>
>>25529975
>Waiting for the scene in R9KLight where Twilight turns girls into a normie hating robot
moondancer?

>Or the scene in Traplight where Twilight turns girls into traps
starlight does some crazy magic stuff to give herself a penis
>>
>>25529670
>>You and Indigo exchange one less hug
should have been "last" btw
don't know why I wrote "less," but it's corrected in the paste
>>
>>25528519
The story or the tragedy?
>>
>>25530121
I assume because it was an accident?
>>
>>25530487
Probably. Should check my posts next time before posting, eh?
>>
>>25530495
You probably should but it usually isn't a big deal if its only small mistakes
>>
File: 1434283249802.png (676 KB, 900x986) Image search: [Google]
1434283249802.png
676 KB, 900x986
>>
File: alternate top cunt.png (42 KB, 174x250) Image search: [Google]
alternate top cunt.png
42 KB, 174x250
>tfw when you're writing and Indigo becomes your favorite Shadowbolt in the process
I just love her for some reason. I really like what I've done with her so far, too.

Anyone else begin to really like a certain character as they write them?
>>
>>25508799
We need more Spurdolight.

Spurdolight x Pepe Shimmer dykeshit when
>>
>>25531798
>her hair
>her energy
>her demeanor
and let's face it, Renbo Dosh is about as cunty as any "unreformed" Shadowbolt anyway. even if Indigo was a little bit of a cunt she'd still be perfectly waifuable.

top taste there, fella
>>
File: IMG_20151124_000404.jpg (884 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_000404.jpg
884 KB, 2448x3264
>"Onii-chan. Get me more uranium for my science project"
>>
>>25532673
she is so cute
>>
File: I AM DESTRUCTION INCARNATE.png (155 KB, 682x1172) Image search: [Google]
I AM DESTRUCTION INCARNATE.png
155 KB, 682x1172
>>25532673
What's the magic word?
>>
>>25532673
>give teh uranium b0ss
Kim Jung Sparkle when
>>
File: MAKUTABONES.gif (114 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MAKUTABONES.gif
114 KB, 500x500
>>25533766

MAKUTA BONES
>>
File: explosion.gif (1 MB, 269x148) Image search: [Google]
explosion.gif
1 MB, 269x148
>>25533782
CLOSE ENOUGH!
>>
I miss DMT
>>
>>25534650
We all do desu senpai.
>>
>>25534650
I don't
>>
>Good Sperg and Stalker updates
Damn, it feels like summer again!
I now ship Stalker and Sperg Twilight
>>
>>25534821
I don't remember what I said that got changed to "Desu Senpai", but I approve of this edit.
>>
>>25535265
Gotta love autocorrect
>>
>>25535160
Selfcest
>>
>>25532988
I want to be midnight sparkle's servant
>>
>>25535579
Yeah at this point with Stalker coming back and Sperg still going he has to finish that
>>
File: 1443984025356.png (636 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1443984025356.png
636 KB, 750x750
>>25536102
selfcest is magic
>>
File: 1447138567140.jpg (151 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447138567140.jpg
151 KB, 1000x1200
>>
File: bff_by_ta_na-d8tpann.jpg (66 KB, 872x916) Image search: [Google]
bff_by_ta_na-d8tpann.jpg
66 KB, 872x916
>>
I want a Scilight at Thanksgiving story
>>
twi a cute
>>
>>25536938
>Scilight at Thanksgiving dinner with all the /nst/ Velvets
>Sperg Velvet is the only decent human being, trying desperately to get through the evening without anyone killing each other
>>
>>25536975
I need this
>>
>>25537140
>it turns out that Sperg Velvet is secretly badass and fucks the other Velvets' shit up when they mess with her own and their own daughters
I REALLY need this
>>
>>25536975
>>25537211
If only EQG were here.
>>
>>25537211
>a few twilights bring sunsets along and stalkervelvet freaks out because she thinks most twilights are lesbians
>>
File: 1448393873403.png (465 KB, 1200x764) Image search: [Google]
1448393873403.png
465 KB, 1200x764
>you will never join them in the jacuzzi
>>
>>25536975
>>25537211
TrapLight Velvet is actually pretty nice too, if being only a very minor character

>>25526851
>Gilda is the first to speak
>"That's... that's heavy, dude..."
>Twilight nods, wiping her nose with the back of her hand
>"I kn-know..."
>Dash chimes in next
>"Yeah, man. If you want to, like, stay here for a bit, you're more than welcome. Seriously, that's... that's really bad."
>Twilight shakes her head
>"I c-c-cant... she w-won't just let me go that easily. And if y-y-you try to hide me... sh-she'll just end up hurting you too."
>Dash winces
>"I'm... I'm really sorry, man..."
>She glances around the room, as if hoping to find some clue as to what to say next
>But all four of you are keenly aware that no words are going to make this situation better
>There are no words to truly comfort Twilight, or fix her situation
>Still, staying silent doesn't feel quite right either
>You give Twilight another squeeze, letting her lay her head on your shoulder
>Gilda reaches across the table
>"Hey... you know, even if you can't stay, me and Dash could always come down there. You know, to visit. Maybe knock some sense into the assholes down in Baltimare."
>She forces a smile, but Twilight doesn't return it
>Gilda pulls her hand away, sighing
>Twilight wipes her nose on her sleeve
>"I m-missed you two s-so much..."
>The takes the saddest bite of a pizza roll you've ever seen
>>
>>25537240
>sperg Twilight is the only one that's straight
>turns out she's a mischievous little autistic
>she brings her Sunset to dinner with the intention of causing mayhem
>>
>>25537247
>Dash and Gilda exchange a look, before Dash speaks up
>"We missed you too, Twi. And we promise, we'll visit."
>Twilight just shrugs
>"Y-you really don't have to... it's n-not a very nice place..."
>"It can't be that bad if you're there, right?"
>Dash thumps Twilight
>"So chin up, alright? No matter how shitty it is, you'll still have us, right?"
>"I g-g-guess..."
>Turning to you, Dash makes a "what's her problem?" face, gesturing at Twilight
>You shrug, letting go of her hand to wrap your arm around her shoulders, holding the poor girl against your chest
>She buries her face in your chest, as if trying to hide from the girls across from you
"I, um... I think we should go now. Thanks for the food, Rainbow."
>"Oh, um... yeah, totally, man. Is... are you okay, Twi?"
>"I'm f-f-fine... sorry..."
>Gilda and Dash walk you to the front door, neither of them looking like they know what's going on

>There's a quick, awkward exchange of goodbye hugs, which don't feel anywhere near as profound as you'd hoped
>The sun has begun to set by the time you leave, and Twilight hides her face in the shadows of her hood
"So... are you going to tell me what that was?"
>Twilight just sniffles
>"I d-don't know... I j-just... I d-d-don't want them to see... I d-don't..."
>She shakes her head
"I d-don't know. I'm s-s-sorry I ruined that."
"You didn't ruin it, Twi. Come on."
>You lead her towards your favorite park
"But please, if something's wrong, don't shut us out. We want to help, Twi."
>"I kn-know, but... I don't w-w-want my problems rubbing off on you."
>>
>>25537291
"What?"
>"You know... if y-y-you see how... how things are in B-Baltimare... it'll j-just make you feel bad. I don't w-want you hurting just b-b-because I'm hurting. I c-couldn't forgive myself for that."
"Twi, that's crazy. If someone's hurting you, I want to help. Keeping it a secret from me just makes everything worse."
>"M-maybe... but... I d-don't know..."
>She turns away from you, tucking her legs against her chest
>"I d-don't think you should c-c-come back with me..."
>Something cold and heavy drops into the pit of your stomach
"Wh-wha...? Twi, you don't mean that..."
>"I don't know, S-Sunny... it'll j-just hurt you... and we'll j-just have to split up again. I th-think..."
>She fidgets with the sleeves of her hoody
>"I th-think... I th-think you should worry about being happy on your own."
"Twi, that's crazy. I can't be happy without you, I've told you."
>"And... and th-that's the problem, Sunny. I don't w-want you basing your happiness of me. It's n-n-not fair..."
"Not fair?"
>"You're t-too good a person for that. You've g-got a future. Don't throw th-th-that away just to m-make me happy. You're an amazing, popular, cool, gorgeous g-g-girl... you d-deserve more than pining over s-someone like me..."
"...Twi, what the fuck?"
>"H-huh?"
"What the fuck? You think... you think I'm just gonna forget about you when you're gone?"
>"N-no, but... I th-think... m-maybe you should. Don't let yourself be hurt j-j-just because of me..."
"Are you fucking crazy?"
>You sound more incredulous than angry
"Twi, I don't care how long I have to wait. I don't care what you batshit crazy mom tries to do. I'm not giving up on you."
>>
>>25536975
>Only Sperg Velvet.
>All of my Velvets are canonly loving and supporting of their Twi's
HOW FAST THE NOT SO GREAT HAVE FALLEN!
>>
>>25537375
That is true love right there
>>
>>25537552
Velvet barely exists in your stories as far as I know.
>the Chronos Velvets wink out of existence unless there is someone looking at them
>someone needs to ask about them for them to show back up
>no one ever does
>>
>>25536975
>>25537552
Yeah! And the Velvet in my story was a very loving mother!
>>
>>25537375
>Twilight hangs her head
>But, beneath the shadows of her hair and her hood, you can see that she's smiling
>"S-Sunny... you're c-completely fucking c-crazy..."
"You haven't realized that by now?"
>"You... d-dammit..."
>She throws her arms around you, tackling you backwards and into the grass, her skinny body landing atop yours
>"I l-l-love you..."
"That's what I've been trying to say this whole time."
>You roll over, landing on top of you Twilight
"I love you too, you fucking crazy girl."
>The kiss you share next, well...
>You don't think words could accurately describe it

>That night, you make spaghetti for the two of you, and you and Twilight sit down to a quiet, somber dinner
>"Sh-Shining Armor said he'd be here soon... are y-you... are y-y-you sure about this, Sunny?"
"Positive."
>"O-okay... what about s-school?"
"I'll tell them I'm sick, or something. Besides, it's only for a few days. Just long enough to help you get settled."
>"Right... y-yeah..."
>She sets her fork down, taking your hand
>"B-but... if anyone's m-m-mean to you, or... or a-anything, you d-don't have to stay. I c-c-can handle it on my own."
"If anyone's mean to me? Twilight... you're lucky you didn't see me in my bad-girl phase. Anyone's mean to me -- or *especially* if they're mean to you -- and they'll be scraping them off the ground with a spatula."
>Twilight smiles
>"Y-you're so cool, sometimes..."
>>
>>25537581
I have no argument to this, fair assessment.
>>
File: 1442895796834.png (225 KB, 657x700) Image search: [Google]
1442895796834.png
225 KB, 657x700
>>
File: download (19).jpg (5 KB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
download (19).jpg
5 KB, 176x144
Any good pony porn m8
>>
>>25537634
She is too cool for school
>>
>>25539033
why do people come to a thread dedicated to a human character on a safe for work board to ask for pony porn
>>
>>25529173

>The director finishes debriefing you with what he feels necessary, and finishes with a simple “What’s important will be taught on the way”.
>You’d rather have a nice detailed explanation of every facet of the plan, but oh no.
>Mr. Humanity just has to have faith in human intelligence.
>You’re not five, he says.
>You almost wish the Paladins hadn’t been carrying humanity on their backs for the last decade so you could confront his ideology.
>Clearly he’s been doing something right, though, so just let it go.
>Entering the bathroom to relieve yourself, you bump into some woman.
>Now, you’re not a pillar of strength yourself, but the fact that this stone wall of a human doesn’t budge an inch is disconcerting.
>”Hey, watch it, tenny,” she huffs.
>You bend down to pick up the glasses that had fallen off your face.
“Sorry, I didn’t see you there.”
>”Whatever. Just move already.”
>Putting them back on, you stand back up and step aside for her.
>Now that you can see though, her aqua skin fills your vision, along with a flowing mess of pearly white hair.
>She glares at you out of the corner of her violet eyes.
>You know that face. It was in the personnel files back in the folder that Director Alabaster took from you.
“Wait, Trixie Lulamoon?”
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 173

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.