[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Season 4 >Everyone complains about the staff being too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: StillHappyThough.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
StillHappyThough.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
>Season 4
>Everyone complains about the staff being too harsh on Spike
>Season 5
>Everyone hates Spike
>>
>>25508231
I don't even fucking care, spike episodes have been and always will be shit. The only one that was even semi redeemable was that fucking comic book one. And even that that was a mediocre episode.
>>
>>25508231
Everyone HATES Discord and Flash Sentry!
>>
Any good Spike episodes?
>>
>>25508268
Is this supposed to be a shitpost or something?
I get the feeling you're the "Twilight will lose her wings in the finale!" poster.
>>
>>25508231
>Season 1-4
>Everyone hates Nyx
>Season 5
>Everyone likes her
>>
File: 1445422101769.png (172 KB, 794x1005) Image search: [Google]
1445422101769.png
172 KB, 794x1005
>>25508231
>Everyone complains about the staff being too harsh on Spike

Yeah, that didn't happen
>>
>>25508231
>Everyone
>>
>>25508231
Everyone hates his fucking fans. Because they wouldn't stop complaining about the staff, and now they're acting like dumbshits because people are telling them to stop.
>>
>>25508231
Spike is a meme character.
>>
>>25508287

Yes, it did.
>>
>>25508300
It was the same group of 6-12 faggots who are getting upset about the "hate" towards him right now. I know they're loud and stupid, but they've never been the majority.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.