[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legends Of Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 112120151604249093.png (757 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
112120151604249093.png
757 KB, 1366x768
Get In Here Fags.

Modded Launcher (works anytime):
https://lemoncest.com/download

Make Account:
https://lemoncest.com/users/new

*If you want to find me my gamertag is Clover*
>>
I thought this game got C&D'd a long time ago?
>>
>>25507935
No, the games is just always under devopment/ updating so this modded launcher was created so that it could be played anytime!!
(see op for download)
>>
>>25508391
ALSO:
I will be on most of the day today, so feel free to join!
>>
>>25508391

>tfw I never have time to work on the game because I'm too busy working IRL
>>
>>25508758
>browsing /mlp/
>working
>>
>>25509861
Shitposting 24/7 is hard work senpai
>>
Will play tomorrow, but i must sleep now.
>>
Just curious.

Why would anyone play this when

- it looks worse than Second Life
- might have questionable code
- has even less offer than SL
>>
>>25512402
>questionable code
top kek
>>
>>25512402
>Playing Second Life ever
>>
>>25512402
Because it got ponies in it. What else do you need?
>>
>>25509861
>work on the game

Learn to read.
>>
holy shit, what a long ass load time.
>>
>>25512511
Thats odd, it always loads up really fast for me.....and im running it through steam as well.
>>
Fountainpones best pones.
I did this to annoy those on the server.
>>
>>25512539
can you sign into steam real quick?
>>
The Linux version reports that it's not updated for me.
>>
>>25512605
I haven't tested the updater with Linux, that is some funky shit (though it /should/ work fine..I guess). Regardless just download one of the clients under the updater download and it should work if you patch it with the dlls under those.
>>
>>25512614
Oh, I misread the manual patching instructions, my apologies. I'll patch it for real this time, one moment. The automatic patcher didn't work, and I don't know if it's helpful but I can post the error message if you want.
>>
How the hell do I update?

I downloaded the zip and I can't seem to open any program that allows me to do it.

WTF.

I have a mac btw.
>>
>>25512642
Okay, patching it worked until I tried to connect to the server then it crashed, lol. I can make a Pastebin of the terminal output for this too if you want.
>>
>>25512642
Yeah it should've worked fine, I mean the loe_Data/Managed is pretty clear on linux (in mac its a disaster because its all packaged into a .app file) but maybe your error is because you dont have mono installed and cant run the program (so yes the error would be helpful)
>>
>>25512664
Here you go: http://pastebin.com/Gb1JSHBz

When the game crashes all it says is "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"
>>
>>25512683
Why are you running it in wine, the updater and client are made with either mono or unity and should work natively on linux (but it appears you're missing certain parts of .net framework on the vm)
>>
>>25512704
The .zip that the "All Platforms" updater link points to only contains these files, so I tried running the .exe under Wine. The client I'm using is the Linux Universal. After manually patching I could connect to the server but the game would crash afterwards.
>>
>>25512753
The exe should work on linux too, its just a mono executable, but thats beyond the point. It'd just download the LoE client you manually downloaded and patched and it wouldnt work anyways. You'll have to pastebin the loe logfile (its in the data folder) too because that'll have the actual crash info
>>
>>25512772
I'm not seeing a log file, but logging in to the server again to see if breaking it will make one it just worked. So I guess this can be chalked up to gremlins in the pipes or user error.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.