[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15
File: 1445663295532.gif (244 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1445663295532.gif
244 KB, 500x413
So in this thread anon is turned into a little and cute colt by the act of Discord who is now his dad and now our little anon has to learn about his new life on Equestria.

Last thread >>25416225

Erf
http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (The writer formerly known as George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers (MIA/Dead)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12
>>
>>25506810
Hah, nice pic.
>>
>>25506810
Just joined this general. I'm really enjoying Erf's pastebin. It's a very impressive work.

It there any art of Discord with colt-Anon?
>>
File: 1444284395569.png (441 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444284395569.png
441 KB, 1000x1000
>>25507163
Just one
>>
>>25507163
Only one, I wonder if we have more drawfags for the thread
>>
>>25507321
Is there something we can use to lure them into this thread and deliver OC?
>>
>>25507178
>>25507321
>>25507908
anons ive got it we can try doing it our selves then bitiching about how we cant do it
>>
>>25508023
Sounds like some CMC horse shit to me.
All I know how to draw is a Stussy symbol and crude dickbutts.
>>
>>25508125
give the stussy symbol a snake tounge and call it discord
>>
>>25508516
Ooh shit that's brilliant. I'll try that when I get home.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>25508023
I can't draw for shit
>>
>>25508742
i can only draw shit
>>
>>25508779
I can only draw shitty shit
>>
I wonder how much Erf is gonna have at black friday
>>
File: 1390419054654.jpg (140 KB, 1093x730) Image search: [Google]
1390419054654.jpg
140 KB, 1093x730
Best mare right here.

Literally cannot find any better.
>>
File: 1331332696358.jpg (144 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1331332696358.jpg
144 KB, 900x900
>>25510173
here's your better mare, m8
>>
>>25510173
>>25510186
we are not starting this shit rn ponk best pony and trips wil confirm who is the real best pony
>>
File: 1417573862804.jpg (212 KB, 854x598) Image search: [Google]
1417573862804.jpg
212 KB, 854x598
waiting for the inevitable moment when anon asks to share the bed with fluttershy for the night and she wraps him in a feathery wing cocoon
>>
>>25510593
bruh you late as fuk that already happend
>>
>>25510651
uh

no
it didnt
>>
File: 1447019651055.png (151 KB, 627x600) Image search: [Google]
1447019651055.png
151 KB, 627x600
>>25510231
I'm sorry to burst your bubble m8, but Twilight is best pone
>>
>>25510711
I happened to just read that part.

End of Chapter 33.
>>
>>25510954
shit

well do it again dammit
>>
>>25507163
welcome to the...oh, we calling it a general now?

>>25510954
holy fucking shit, you golden Anon you
>>
>>25510164
it won't be too bad. I get off right when it starts. meaning i can take advantage of those AWESSSOMMEEE DDEEAALLSSS
>>
>>25510970
Yes please you have missed it. The one time in the hospital he had bad thoughts but then went back to the goodness.
>>
gonna get some food. then i'm gonna write.
>>
>>25511230
Yay
>>
>>25511230
Oh.
Fuck.
Yes.
I'm dying to know about the Flutteraunt conversations and then getting Discord wrapped back into admitting loving and caring. Also the probably contentious Flutteraunt and Discord conversations.
>>
>>25511230
MY BODY IS NOT AS READY FOR MORE FEELS THAN I THINK IT IS
>>
>>25511430
Yeah no shit.
Took 12 hours to comprehend.
>>
Yeah bump
>>
Let me go find Erf from my writefag dungeon...
>>
>"I don't know about that Anon. I don't think any stallions would like to be with a mare like me. But it's ok though. I have all my animal friends to keep me company."
>come onnn fluttershhhyy. cooommeee ooonnn.
"Have you ever thought about it though. Haven't you met any stallion that caught your eye?"
>Fluttershy shook her head "No, I admit that I find a few attractive. But. Well, you know"
"What about Dad? He seems really close to you. And he's a guy."
>Fluttershy giggled "Anon, are you trying to set me up with your father?"
>errrr.yeah fuck it. Everyone in this situation always says no. So, let's try a yes.
"Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing"
>This catches Fluttershy offguard. You were so upfront about it. "Well, erm. Anon. You have to understand that although your father is a nice spirit of chaos. Him and me are really good friends. And I don't think either of us want to take it beyond that. I mean...well...ummm..Anon, yo-"
>Fluttershy stops. She wanted to ask if you were trying to ask her herself to be your mother. But she couldn't. She simply couldn't even mention it. She didn't want to reinforce the idea in your head if that your intention. She stops.
>What was she going to say? you wonder
"Aunt Fluttershy?"
>Fluttershy thinks of something immediately to try to veer off the subject. "Oh umm...I was just wondering if you'd like some...erm...candy?"
>Candy?
"Sure,..mnnn"
>Yeah you got it. It was obvious now. She wasn't comfortable with the question. Or maybe she just didn't want to make you feel disappointed. You got the hint, you'd drop it.
>Fluttershy got up quickly to fetch some chewy candy squares she had been keeping. She brings back one for you. You take it, thank her, and put it in your mouth. It was pretty ok.
>Fluttershy then went in for the finisher on changing the subject. "So Anon, how has school been?"
>School huh?
>>
>>25511836
"It's been ok. We haven't really done much. I came in on the middle of this whole project thing. I'm in a group where we were making and painting models of the four princesses. I...sorta caught offguard on how hard painting was....Oh, and Twilight visited our class and did this whole presentation on friendship."
>"Oh? That must have been a lovely learning experience for you." Fluttershy was actually happy for you to be learning about friendship from her friend Twilight, Fluttershy felt Twilight was one of the biggest experts on the subject. "I bet you learned all kinds of things about Friendship from Twilight, would you like to tell me what you learned Anon?"
>Awww, she wanted you to tell her what you learned. agh...actually. Normally, you'd have found that terribly annoying. But the look on her face....darnit.
"Well, Twilight went into a ton of detail about it. But I think I got the gist of it. You should be nice and care about your friends, share experiences and love with eachother, Always be there when they need a helping hoof. Things like that."
>Fluttershy nodded happily, she was so glad that you had understood. She didn't know what Twilight said of course. But from the sound of it. It was exactly what she would expect. "Good job Anon! I know Twilight can be hard to understand sometimes when she gets really technical. But then, I figured you'd be smart enough to understand what she would have to say! I think that deserves a hug for being a good and smart little colt!"
>A hug.....fuck yeah!
>But before you could even prepare yourself, Fluttershy stopped "Wait....wait. I'm sorry, I didn't stop to think if you'd actually want one or not. I know you probably don't like getting too many hugs. I know how colts can be."
>>
>>25511941
>No fuck that, you already had this chat long ago. Time to solidify how much you wanted that hug.
>You outstretch your front hooves
"I always want a hug from my Aunt Fluttershy, no matter what! That's like, one of the best things I could ever look forward to!"
>Fluttershy felt a warmth in her heart from that. She liked hugging. It not only let whatever she was hugging know that she cared and everything would be ok. But it always felt so right to her. And knowing that you seemed to really like it so much. Well, she was the affectionate and nurturing type after all.
>Fluttershy leaned back so she could stretch her front hooves to give you a hug.
>Flutterhugs were the best hugs. They made you feel soft,warm, and loved.
>You go in for the hug, but..before you could make contact.
>"Angel! ohhh..Angel"
>Angel had zoomed in out of nowhere, and stolen her hug from you.
>He made a terribly lonesome face at her, and "spoke" to her.
"Oh Angel, I..I didn't know you were feeling unloved and left out. Of course you can have another hug."
>That little mutant rat! nggrrr
>Fluttershy gave Angel a happy little hug, set him down. and started petting his head gently. "Is this better Angel?"
>He nodded, turning his head back to stick his tongue out at you.
>you wanted to stomp on him a little. But, Fluttershy would disapprove of that.
>Angel was however, trying to get the attention focused on himself. He didn't realize beforehand that you'd manage to talk Fluttershy out of being upset with you. So he was trying another tactic.
>You did your best to smile, and spoke to Angel.
"Hey little guy, ummm. Can you come back later? Me and Aunt Fluttershy were talking."
>Immediately Angel started to sob and cry.
"W-what did I do?!"
>>
>>25511697
OK what super powers do you have?
>>
>>25512003
Seriously, let's ask Discord to make Angel fuck off
>>
>>25512003
>"O-oh, no no. Angel. No no no. shhhhh" Fluttershy held him close and gently rubbed his little back. "Anon doesn't want you to go away forever. He just meant that me and him were having some talk time."
>Angel chattered and sobbed
>"Well of course you can sit in, and yes. You can rest your head on my belly if you want to. Let me just..." Fluttershy laid on her side, Angel then started to make his back comfortable on her tummy by rubbing along it, he did it slow. Staring right at you as he made himself comfortable before resting his head and back and sitting down.
>"Isn't he adorable Anon? And look how happy he is now. He just wanted to be a part of the family, don't you Angel?" Fluttershy gave him a gentle tap on his head with her nose.
>He nodded
>You held back from wanting to strangle him. put on a false smile, and slowly, almost angrily, but keeping it pleasant as possible, spoke.
"He is pretty adorable, he's so adorable that I could just hug him to death"
>Fluttershy took that as a compliment. Not understanding that you meant it.
>With your hug taken away, you were now frustrated. You moved on with the conversation to get your mind off Angel being a little asshole. This time, you'd just keep the conversation away from maternal or relationship type of things. But, you did want to ask a question of interest.
"Aunt Fluttershy, have you ever had to fight anypony? You know, hoof to hoof?"
>Fluttershy didn't want to answer that question "Anon..ummm..don't you have a more pleasant question to ask?"
>You shake your head, no. You wanted to hear from her mouth about battles she's had to fight through. Well, there was only one actual time you could remember her entering hoof to hoof combat...sorta.
"I'm really interested. You said I shouldn't enter a fight unless I reaaaallllyyy have to. So was wondering if you ever really had to fight. Please please pleeeassee! Can you tell me?"
>>
>>25512114
Goddamit anon, that's the kind of shit you don't have to do
>>
>>25512114
Anon you stupid fuck
>>
>>25512114
>Fluttershy thought about it, she didn't want to give you any ideas. She felt the times she had to do anything violent were truly horrible times. "Anon......are you sure you don't want to hear about something else?"
>You could see, she was uncomfortable about it. ugh, you bend like a paper plate. And back off from the question. Having a conversation with Fluttershy was a little tougher than you bargained for.
"Ok, then. Let me ask another question"
>You thought of something more pleasant. Something she'd like
"What's your favorite animal?"
>Fluttershy lit up, beaming a joyous smile "Oh, now that's a much nicer question! And it's easy to answer!"
>You wondered what it could be. Here's hoping she didn't say rabbit.
>"my favorite animal is......all of them"
>......of course. Why did you expect a singular answer.
>"I love all my little animal friends, from the smallest spider to the cutest bunny rabbit." Fluttershy giggled as she hugged Angel. grrr....you were supposed to be getting hugs.
>"My turn! ok..Anon, I hope you don't mind. But I have a question that might seem like something, well. A little too extreme. You don't mind if I ask, do you?"
>That seemed a little unfair. Considering she dodged your earlier question. But what the hell, shoot. an extreme question coming from Fluttershy? What the hell could it be? It got you curious.
"Ok, shoot"
>Fluttershy hesitated, she almost thought it was too extreme for a colt. But finally. She let it out. Just her hesitating had you at the edge of your seat. "Well...ummm..What's your least favorite thing about Ponyville so far? I know it might be kind of hard mentioning it. But maybe if theres something I could do, I can make it better for you."
>>
>>25512261
HERE WE GO
>>
>>25512182
Didn't read the latest things but Boulder is
keeping me up. Goddanmit.
>>
>>25512261
Snips, Snails and Spike. They are either retarded or just fucking awful
>>
>>25512261
>....well that wasn't extreme at all. But...aww..come on Fluttershy. Stop being so nice. Your heart was having trouble taking these many niceness hits.
>But the question itself. least favorite? Probably Angel. But you couldn't say that. Snips and Snails? Nah, they were negligible. Twilight's castle? Yeah you know what. fuck it, that thing doesn't fit and is an eyesore.
"Twilight's Castle"
>Fluttershy gasped. She liked the castle, she didn't see anything wrong with it at all. And hearing her gasp, you felt a little bad asking the question. But dammit, you thought with that you could have a bit of a neutral discussion about it. Sure the topic was beat to death back on the boards. But here you could have an actual conversation about the actual goddamn castle that was a just a way aways.....you just couldn't have that conversation with Fluttershy. "I-I don't understand. I think it's a really nice castle. It's very pretty and it fills ponies with hope and pride. It's a practical monument to friendship itself."
>You cringe. Yeah, you should have expected her to say that
>in fact, you began to realize that you really should be picking your questions more carefully. Fluttershy was a sensitive soul who really believed you to be a sweet loving child. And every time she was taken aback by your actions or questions. You felt bad deep in your heart. You try to recover from this, and decide from this moment not to mention anything negative around her.
"I-I know. It's not really the castle itself. I mean it's my least favorite because erm...uhhh..the location itself. The castle is fine, I just think it should be in a place with ummm...more trees?"
>Fluttershy sighed in relief. "Oh, I thought you actually meant the castle itself." Fluttershy gave you a gentle smile as she tilted her head "And I could easily fix that. I would just have to ask Twilight if she wouldn't mind me planting a few trees around."
>>
>>25512314
Both.
>>
>>25512333
>Really? She'd actually feng shui the area around a castle that wasn't hers?
"You'd really do that for me?"
>Fluttershy nodded "mhmm! I'd have to ask Twilight. But if she said yes, then I'd love to try to make the castle more pleasant. Planting trees actually sounds like a great idea Anon, since the castle itself looks like a tree. ohhh, now that I think about it. I can really see where you were going with this. I sure hope Twilight agrees to the idea, not only would the trees look nice around the castle. But it'd give some new homes for some cute little birdies, some squirrels. Maybe even a spider or two! Doesn't that sound wonderful?"
>Maybe? You couldn't really picture anything making that castle look better. But, just to fuel that cute optimism. You say yes.
"Mhmmm, I'd bet it'd look really pretty after that."
>Ok, it was your turn to ask a question again. You wanted to ask her a question you honestly wanted an answer to. You just wanted to make sure it wasn't one she'd not like.
"My turn...ok."
>You went through your thoughts piece by piece. You wanted to ask her what she thought of Twilight becoming an Alicorn. But you knew, oh...you knew. It'd probably just be her saying that she was happy for her. So you wanted to do some note comparing.
"Aunt Fluttershy, what would you do if you were an Alicorn princess?"
>Fluttershy didn't know how to answer that, Though she seemed willing. "Alicorn Princess? ummmm....what do you mean exactly?"
"Well, I mean. What would your policies be? What would you do? How would you solve problems?"
>>
Fucking at nitro if anyone is interested.
>>
>>25512420
>Fluttershy deeply thought into this one. "Well...I guess I'd first have to learn some magic. Since I'd have a horn. I'm sure Twilight would be willing to teach me. I don't think I'd need a castle really. Or...oh..oh!" Fluttershy got excited for this "I would need a castle, a big one! So any animal friends or ponies who needed shelter could come inside and rest and eat a good meal! And and...umm...as Princess, I would make laws asking everypony to be nice and kind to one another always. And to always be nice and gentle with all the animals. And for everypony to just get along" Fluttershy continued to think of as many things as possible. She was already liking the concept of ruling as a princess. "And I'd want to go around personally, to every town and city. And hold big meetings so I could explain the values of being friendly and kind. And I wouldn't need many bits. Any I would get would instantly go to any charities or animal shelters! And...erm.." She started to think of the bad guys, and villains of Equestria, she's usually so scared or timid about such things, but as a princess, maybe she could be braver, brave enough to stand up and try to show them the light. "If anypony bad tried to do anything they shouldn't do. I would do my very best to show them the right path. Does that answer your question Anon?"
>It did, it was pretty ideal. You didn't think you should even question it was possible. This world was different from your old one. And, it was just sweet. The whole castle thing was cute and adorable. But you felt worried for her if this ever did happen and she had to face down a villain. They'd probably tear her apart. Still, that was very sweet, and aside from thinking the villains would tear her limb from limb, everything else sounded damned good. You smile, and clap your hooves.
>>
>>25512474
Wat
>>
>>25512481
"I don't think there'd ever be a princess better than you Aunt Fluttershy."
>Fluttershy liked the praise, though at the same time felt she didn't deserve it "Oh Anon, you don't really mean that. We already have perfectly good princesses as is"
"I do mean it! I don't know any other pony who has a castle specifically just to shelter others. That's really kind of you to want to do that."
>"W-well, it's true though. Why have such a big castle unless you were going to use it completely? I feel it'd just be good to have one to help everypony else." Then, Fluttershy giggled at a thought "Ok, My turn. And I think I've got the perfect question"
>The perfect question?
"go for it, I'm ready"
>"Well, I know we've never had one before. But you never know if it'd ever actually happen or not. So, my question Anon. Is. What would you do as an Alicorn Prince? I bet it's super adorable! right?" After getting excited for her own answer, she was ecstatic to hear what yours would be.
>Oh shit. uhhhhhh.
>An Alicorn Prince? you only ever wanted Celestia and Luna to be Alicorns to be truth of it. You were just curious because even Twilight became one. So this kind of thought never occured to you.
>but it is a leadership position. What would you do as a leader? hmmm
"Well, I'd like a decent castle with plenty of guards and an army. Ponies I'd like to think look to their rulers for guidance and leadership. And I'd want to have armed and capable forces to protect my people from harm. As an Alicorn Prince, and hear me out on this. I'd want to train to be a master of combat. Not to fight, but to be able to defend those closest to me from any harm. And I'd like to make policies that were fair and just for everypony under my rule. And I'd like to hope I could keep the economy stable. an economic depression, I'd think, would cause panic. And I don't want that. And finally....ehhmm..maybe a cute mare at my side to rule beside me."
>>
>>25512538
Nitro Boulder and shit.
>>
>>25512538
And apparently we made girls cry because money and shit. Fuck.....
>>
>>25512557
An army without a nation, a deterrence force used by those who can't help themselves. It's ideology would be defined by the times
-Anon "Big Boss"
>>
>>25512611
Fuck.
>>
>>25512611
STANDING
>>
ON THE EDGE
>>
>>25512557
>Fluttershy giggled at the last one "Oh Anon, just wait till you're older for that last one." Fluttershy's giggly smile turned into a gentle loving one as she thought about the rest of what you said. "Anon...I think you'd make a brave and wonderful Alicorn. and not to mention very bright. I wonder." Fluttershy got an idea that made her laugh just to think about "Maybe you could run for mayor. It's not as big as being a prince. But you'd be able to make laws that would make pony lives better."
>Oh right, Mayor mare was still mayor despite a castle being there. But as you thought about it. You remember, whether this was right or wrong. That rulers did have duchies and towns or some shit. Which had counts and dukes and mayors under them. So, having a mayor made sense if you were right.
"Well, if I became mayor I'd have to go through all the old laws and policies and see if I could just optimize them a little. Everypony in Ponyville seems pretty content with how things are run as is. I don't think I could make it any better by adding any laws."
>"I didn't even think about optimizing anything. I just thought you'd want to make new laws." Fluttershy was in wonderment over the whole thing "Maybe you really should run for mayor...well..umm..when you're older anyway."
"Yeah, maybe"
>Both you and Fluttershy started to notice it was getting pretty late. She began to wonder if you needed to go home.
>"Anon, it's getting dark. Is there anything you need to do? Do you need to go home?"
>yeah, you probably maybe did. You can't imagine that meeting at the castle having took all fucking day. Discord probably was waiting for you with all the juicy details.
"I think dad might be waiting for me"
>>
>>25512779
Now at bus stop
>>
>>25512786
>"Oh..." Fluttershy looked down and saw that Angel had fallen asleep.She carefully shifted to the side so his head would slowly lower to the couch. She slowly got up as you did, and moved up close to you to give you a nuzzle "I'll miss you then, I've had a really nice evening with you Anon. Next time, we all should go out and do something together. I think it'd be a lot of fun. Just me, you, and your father. How does that sound?"
>You'd love that, all three of you together doing casual things? you imagined it would be very fun and uplifting as long as Discord didn't do any bad shit.
"I'd really really like that"
>"Good! how about tomorrow afternoon?" Fluttershy asked
"Isn't there school tomorrow?"
>Fluttershy shook her head "I don't think so, theres always two days off from school. I think this would be the first."
"Then I'd love it! What would we do?"
>"yay! well, it could be a family picnic! and erm...ohh...well..I do need to ask your father too. Though, I'm sure Discord wouldn't mind. But you never know, just in case"
>He better damn well agree. It sounded like it could be really good fun.
>"Well, you have a very very good night Anon, and pleasant dreams. I'll see you tomorrow! I'm sure your father will agree! so don't you worry."
>you nuzzle under Fluttershy, enjoying her warmth
"You too Aunt Fluttershy. I'll see you tomorrow."
>after that tender moment, you packed up and left. with a smile on your face. Wooo! Family outing! woo! It was gonna be adorable!
>You look at the sleeping Angel as well. If only. But no, Fluttershy loved him too much.
>>
>>25512979
>Fluttershy followed you out the door, and made mention you could use your map in the small river by the bridge. hrnn, you couldn't actually remember if she knew about the map. No, you don't remember telling her. Discord must have. or did you? It seemed so insignificant to remember.
>As you step out, you also notice the statue set. It was still in perfect condition. Fluttershy must have been taking good care of it. She seemed to have even put a bird bath close to it. cute.
>You go over to the little river by the bridge and toss the map inside. The portal opens pretty wide, but thankfully. The whole river doesn't become one gaping hole. thank goodness.
>You hop inside, and as usual. after bouncing off the bed, you grab the map and put it in your bag.
>You head over to your floor door and head down to the living room.
"Discord? You around? woah huh?"
>The living room, was dimmer than usual. You even noted that the color looked washed out.
>And over at what could be deemed a new piece of wall was a fireplace. Wih a large rocking chair in front of it. You could see the back of Discord's head as he rocked slowly, back and forth.
"Discord?"
>You walked over to him, when you walked in front of him. He was "smoking" a bubble pipe that let out triangle bubbles. he didn't look pleased however. And he wasn't responding.
"Discord? you ok?"
>Discord let out a gruff "Hmph"
"Discord? uhhh. Something wrong? Did uhh...did everything go ok?"
>Well, this was worrying.
>>
>>25512994
>Discord's entire chair turned a full 180 degrees away from you.
>"Go away Anon, I'm upset."
>upset? him? about what?!
"Discord...yo hey, come on. What's up. You can tell...wait."
>You look around carefully
"Is this another trap?"
>"It's not a trap Anon, I just don't feel up to my usual business right now. Something terrible has happened."
>Terrible?...well, Fluttershy isn't dead. You just saw her.
"Look, Discord. It's kind of eerie seeing you.....depressed....I think that's the right word for this. Look, if it cheers you up. Fluttershy is going to ask you tomorrow if we could go on a picnic in the afternoon. So you should visit her tomorrow morning to get that all set up. That's good right? a picnic?"
>You put your hoof at the side of his his rocking chair and gently shake it. You were really getting worried.
>The chair turns slowly towards you. Discord's face. It was a wreck...literally. It was cracked and his mouth,snaggletooth,eyes, and nose were out of place. "That does sound enjoyable. But it can't fix the problem the princesses have created"
>The princesses? what? what the hell happened at the castle?
"Problem? Discord, come on man. Just tell me, we're partners. You can't leave me out of the loop if it's important. What, did they catch you?...you didn't do anything stupid did you?"
>Discord sighed, spit coming out of his horn and spraying everywhere. You had to cover your face to cover yourself.
"Discord....uhh..mind pulling yourself together? Come on man. This isn't like you."
>Discord stayed silent as he grabbed his face with his paw, and squeezed. That did it, it fixed his face. But not his miserable expression. "You're right Anon...we are partners. Which is why I don't want to tell you the horrible news of what's to befall our changeling friends."
>what? What did he suddenly sympathize with them or something?
"Uhhh, Discord. we kind of wanted a battle to happen. You know, for both the chaos factor and to drive them out for good. Remember?"
>>
>>25513061
>Discord heavily sighed. "But that's exactly it Anon, There won't be any kind of battle whatsoever. The Princesses actually got the brillaint but UTTERLY boring idea of using a sealing spell with all their power to send them to Tartarus before they can even react! It's going to be a whole midnight raid and everything! And not one hoof is going to be raised. It actually hurts me poor tender heart to know that all that effort you went through will be all for nothing. No fun or chaotic payoff whatsoever. I could only imagine how upset you must be knowing this. This is why I didn't want to tell you, I didn't want to shatter your poor heart."
>That was a little disappointing. But, it also meant that nobody was going to get hurt..but..you needed more details. Also, what did he mean by "Your efforts?"
"Come on Discord, it's not all bad. At least Equestria will be a safer place right? I'm actually surprised you didn't do anything to help the changelings just for their to BE a battle."
>"A good idea Anon, but unfortunately. My father status and my friendships prevent me from committing high treason for the sake of a great laugh. All four princesses are involved in this. And as much...as it" Discord started to groan in pain "H-hurts me to s-s-AGHHH!"
>Discord's head exploded. HOLY SHIT!...wait
>You initially react, but then immediately calm down. This was Discord, that wasn't going to kill him.
"Wow...you're really losing your head over this huh?"
>Discord giggled as a new head popped out from his bloodless stump. "Good one Anon, I always enjoy an appropriate pun. But alas, this is still a problem..or it seems to me that you don't really see a problem with all this"
>You shrug
"I don't really. Why don't we just think of it as doing Equestria a gigantic favor by getting the princesses off their duff and dealing with a problem that could have escalated into a more major issue at any point."
>>
>>25513147
>"Well I don't mind that. But" Discord began to whine "I wanted a big battle for all that effort!"
"Yeah, you mentioned that before. What exactly do you mean by effort?"
>"I mean your effort Anon. Whether by accident or on purpose. You caused a series of events that could have led to one of the biggest battles in all of Equestria. And instead the princesses are just going to sneak up on them and cast a spell powerful enough to send their entire hive down under. It's just shameful"
>He definitely the screw up back at the Crystal Empire. There was no arguing this point. He mentioned before that Chaos can even be caused by accidents. And your accident did lead to this. You just didn't think it'd be this easy for them to do. But it sounded they were going for a pre-emptive strike.
>You give Discord a friendly tap on his leg with your hoof "Come on Discord, you still did a service. Even if it didn't turn out as you planned. Think of it this way, that's one less set of villains that could do horrible things to Fluttershy. Now that's gotta make you feel better right?"
>"Anon, I already knew that. But that point would have happened if there was also a big chaotic battle as well. Anon, your inability to empathize with the situation is very....disturbing"
>Empathize?! he wanted a battle. You couldn't even tell if he cared if any of the good side combatants got hurt or not.
"Well how about this then. Would it cheer you up if I told you...well"
>No, you didn't feel bad for it. They deserved it.
"That I used my horn? for a little chaotic fun? While still serving some justice."
>that got his attention
>"Chaotic fun? With the horn? Anon, you actually caused chaos using the power I gave you....on purpose? Do go on"
>and you do. You explain to him the situation from earlier that day. Up until you turned on the anti gravity on Snips and Snails and made them living tops.

chapter end. My body is being a bitch and giving out.
>>
>>25513203
http://pastebin.com/C0sgcAFL
>>
>>25513218
until next time erf :D
>>
>>25513203
Fuck really?
And here we go.
>>
bumop
>>
brumpzs
>>
Seen a few of these threads, thanks for the archives.

Before I start reading, someone tell me if this has Fluttercord in it,
>>
>>25515820 not really its mostly hinted at for erfs
>>
>>25515820
Nope
>>
>>25515820
Nope. In the story both just see each other as good friends and nothing more
>>
File: 1412894344040.png (269 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1412894344040.png
269 KB, 1024x576
>>25512979
>family picnic with Discord and Fluttershy
cozyness activate
>>
>>25513203
Aww, I'm kinda disappointed there will be no unwilling aunty Chrysalis.
>>
bbump
>>
>>25506810
>>
>>25516489
Who knows maybe something will happen that will give us aunty Chrysy
>>
>>25516489
Erf already said we will have more bug action
>>
>>25512779
OF THE COTTAGE
>>
>>25512666
>>25512611
How the fuck you fagets manage to insert MGS into everything
>>
>>25521488
...do you not?
>>
>>25513203
>This, caught Discord's attention the most. So much so the living room started to become brighter as he became curious and amazed at what he heard. "So Anon, are you telling me. Rather than showing mercy to these two colts. You instead span them until you could reacquire your wings?"
>You nod "
Yeah, I mean hell, like I said. Chaotic justice. They weren't going to get away with stealing my stuff just like that. Talking to them didn't work, they were still on that whole hero nonsense. Hell, i wouldn't have minded if the timer on the wings were a little longer just so I could keep spinning them. But hopefully they got it by now."
>Discord stroked his beard, he was thinking, and thinking hard. "Yes, the timer on the wings are a tad short. I only meant for them to be used for escaping purposes...or for you to hilariously fall if you forgot how much time you had left. But this....this changes everything Anon"
>Changes everything?
"What? What do you mean by changes everything?"
>"I don't have to explain it to you. If I did, it might change the course of things. buuuuuuut..." Discord snapped his talons, causing your saddlebag to shake and shine for a moment. "I think I could upgrade your wings to allow for five times the flight time than before, and even put in a special feature that won't end in you falling to your doom by accident. How does that sound? You can call it a reward for doing your father proud."
>Well, you didn't expect a reward, that was pretty sweet. You only meant to cheer the guy up. But that still left the actual handling of the changelings. You still wanted to see it happen. You felt they were overdue a millennial banishing.
>You also wouldn't push your luck by asking if you could get an upgrade on the horn. Especially with Twilight being a little bitch about it.
"So, you feeling better "Dad"?"
>Discord nods " Much better, though theres a side of me that still wishes there'd be an actual battle...here let me show you!"
>>
>>25522629
WOW!
You came out of nowhere!
>>
>>25522629
>>25522629
Erf out of fucking nowhere. Not that I'm complaining
>>
>>25522629
>Discord got up from his chair and turned around to show you his back, growing out of it was a dead, hollowed version of his head. With a sign hanging out of it's mouth saying "excitement is dead"
>You cringe at it, some of it's skin was falling off.
>Discord looked at his backside and cringed himself "Yeesh, I didn't think the princesses being a killjoy would have actually killed him. Poor thing" Discord chuckled as he pushed the head back into his body.
>That was a little morbid.
"Yeah. erm, speaking of the princesses. Can't we at least see the whole banishment process? That might be pretty cool."
>Discord rolled his eyes "As cool as a desert that was thrown into the sun maybe. All it's going to be is a fancy light show."
>"Aww come on! We can make a father son outing. I mean, if this is the conclusion of a villain. We should at least be there to see it. Don't you think?"
>Discord shook his head "Not really, but if you insist, I suppose we could sit down and TRY to enjoy the show. But don't complain if it turns out disappointing."
"I won't. Wait...this doesn't count as a favor does it?"
>Discord shook his head again "No, this can be considered watching the end of our efforts. an anticlimatic end to what was a fun ride."
>Discord was actually being pretty cool about all this. It was clear he was disappointed. But cheering him up must have really made him more agreeable. Plus, woo. upgraded wings. That should give you enough time to really get some training in with Rainbow Dash. You could do that after the picnic.
"So, uhh. How are we going to do this?"
>"Easy, first" Discord makes a mirror appear in front of you. "Look into this mirror very hard"
>huh? a mirror? that's a little odd. considering he usually snaps his talons and BAM! somewhere else.
>You look into the mirror
"Like this?"
>"Harder Anon, really stare into it!"
"Ok"
>You stare at the mirror as hard as you can
>in the next moment, a giant fist pops out of the mirror and knocks you out.
>>
>>25522842
>some time passes.
"u-unnngh"
>You slowly wake up, you can feel a cold breeze, there was very little light, and you could hear animal noises.
"ummnngh"
>You slowly look around, you seemed to be behind some brush and bushes. You were outside somewhere, in a misty and dark area. But you felt comfy.
>You look down. You were on a theater chair. On your right was popcorn in a popcorn holder, and another seat. With Discord in full camo, overlooking something with some binoculars, in fact. You yourself was in camo, with your saddlebag gone, replaced with binoculars of your own. What was going on?
"W-what happened?"
>"SSshhhh, there's royal guards all around us Anon, keep quiet"
"W-wha?"
>You look around, it's too dark to see anything, you can make out trees, and ahead of you, was a dark and eerie lake with a fortress tower island near the center.
>You speak in a low voice
"W-what happened? where are we?"
>"Oh, I used some knock out potion to put you out until it was time for the show.We're just outside the changeling's hive and headquarters"
>you rub your face. It kind of hurt.
"...o-oh, why does my face hurt?"
>Discord put down his binoculars and took in a handful of popcorn. "You fell on your face when the potion took effect."
"o-oh"
>That sounded about right? maybe? You couldn't remember.
"ok..u-umm.."
>you look ahead, your vision unblurring completely. But it was still dark and foggy to really get a good look at anything.
"Discord, I can't see anything."
>"Use the binoculars Anon, and just watch for the princesses. This is going to be quite.....lackluster"
>you grab your binoculars and look through them. Woah, you could not only see through the fog. But things we're alot brighter too. You could see a few guards hiding in various places. But no Princesses.
>"you can also adjust that knob there for x-ray vision. in case you want to see what's going on inside."
>hmmmm
>>
>>25522842
>>"Aww come on! We can make a father son outing. I mean, if this is the conclusion of a villain. We should at least be there to see it. Don't you think?"
You fucked it up there with the arrow m8
>>
>>25522936
>You flick the knob, and look through your binoculars again. You could see through the walls of the fortress.
>woah...
>That's a lot of bugs. but many of them weren't moving. Sleeping most likely. As you looked about and inspected. You could see a few moving about. Finally, you spot Chrysalis. Alone and asleep in the tower. The whole hive must have been there.
>You flick it back to normal vision and look around. looking higher, you could see the moon.
>Then..you saw it.
"Woah hey, the Princesses are coming in."
>Each one hovered over a corner of the fortress. Their horns aglow.
"What's going on?"
>As you take in some popcorn, Discord takes a look with his binoculars. "Looks like they are preparing the spell, I will admit. I never expected a midnight raid being led by the Princesses before. They usually handle things head on. A speech there, a banishment here. It's usually so routine"
"Well, I guess the fact that they think Chrysalis wanted to do something with Cadence's baby must of raised a ton of red flags. They didn't want to take any risks."
>"What's the fun without risk? I hope they don't do this everytime. Would make for very boring legends later on in life."
"Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Not everything needs to be chaotic"
>"I'll agree with you once I become the spirit of orde-..oh, it's starting"

>>25523030
ahh fuck, thanks for catching that. sorry. I had a shit day. a little unfocused. But, thats what pastebin is for
>>
>>25523086
>>25522936
>This starts sounding in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cP4kKUW1eQ
>>
>>25523086
>Their horns all began to glow brighter as a huge sealing like sigil appeared through the middle of the fortress.
>The fortress itself started to sink through it. Leading to Tartarus no doubt.
>You switch to X-ray view. You could see the changelings waking up, they didn't seem to know what to do, scrambling around as they began to disappear into nothingness.
>Not even Queen Chrysalis was wary enough to escape. She disappears as well, as long with the rest of the tower as now there is nothing to obstruct the view of the lake.
>That was very....anime. And boring ish. You couldn't hear anything, you didn't know what they were thinking. You just saw something you'd see in an anime without the actual cool bits. Though, seeing the magic itself was ok.
>Discord looked to you "What did I tell you, utterly lackluster"
>You sigh, yeah, it was a little. Impressive that they got them all. But you didn't expect it to be THAT plain. Such is the realities of cartoon horse land.
"Yeah...well...at least their gone."
>Discord was wondering about something. You didn't seem to care about villains too much. "So Anon, why no sympathy for them?"
"Huh?"
>That was random
"What do you mean?"
>"It's a simple question. I just want to know. You usually have some sort of moral fiber poking out. But you don't care one bit about the changelings. You wouldn't mind enlightening me, would you?"
"Huh? ahh, it's really easy. They are villains. I guess I never thought about it too much until coming to live here. But unless something can be done about them, then they just try to cause harm. I mean, think about it. What if they hurt Fluttershy? I'm sure you wouldn't show any mercy to them then, right? I guess I see the difference between watching the show and actually being in Equestria. You're thinking changes."
>Discord nods "hrnn, I can't disagree about what would happen if ANYPONY hurt Fluttershy. very well, that answer will suffice. Shall we turn in for the night?"
>>
>>25523172
>inb4 the princeses actually banished the changelings to Discord's pocket dimension
>>
>>25523172
>You hear some brush move behind you, almost a growling noise. A monster? perhaps a timberwolf?
>Whatever it was, you didn't want to stick around to find out.
"Y-yeah, let's go back. This place gives me the willies"
>With that Discord wooshes both you and himself back to the house, into the living room.
>Discord stretches and yawns. "Ahhh, Well, that was...something. You have a pleasant sleep Anon."
>wut?
"Have a pleasant sleep Anon? really? a normal good night? Really?"
>Discord nodded "Yes, really. We have a picnic tomorrow with Fluttershy after all, It'd be rude for you to show up without having the right amount of sleep. You'd just be tired and probably fall asleep during one of her rousing and adorable conversation starters."
>Discord yawned again, patting his mouth with his paw "And I need to wake up early to get everything set up of course. Need to pick a location, make food, choose proper chaotic measures that would be Fluttershy approved, and I've got to make sure nopony would need me for something. Of course I mean Twilight. Who knows what kind of mood she'll be in after all that. She might want to double check about our whereabouts again or something during the whole "baby attack" incident"
"Why would she wonder that? They just banished the changelings"
>Discord looked to you, unamused "Anon, does she need a reason to double check or triple check anything? You should know, you've seen the show."
>mnnn...she might wonder about the picture. Eh, fine. At least he'd be the one dealing with it. You just had to be at the Picnic after everything was set up.
"Yeah ok, well then. Good night to you Discord. seeya tomorrow."
>With that, Discord disappears in a flash of light. You yawn, and head up the gravity stairs. opening your door.
>You hop into bed, and stretch. Oh, it felt good. You could see your saddle bag hanging by the dresser.
>You look upon the dresser itself, looking at the picture of you, Discord, and Chrysalis.
>>
>>25523271
>Maybe you did feel bad a little about it. Discord used to be a bad guy too before he was reformed. Maybe bugbutt could have gone through the same process. mnnn, it was too late now. Besides. Discord wasn't really evil, even before hand. Just a selfish douchebag. Now he was just a good selfish douchebag. Best to sleep and forget about it. You didn't want to suddenly have the feels for the changelings.

oh by the way chapter isn't over yet
>>
File: 1446191921883.png (433 KB, 600x789) Image search: [Google]
1446191921883.png
433 KB, 600x789
>>25523286
>>
>>25523286
>The morning comes. Or, whatever the morning was in this dimensional world.
>You had forgotten to set your alarm clock. Or even ask when it needed to be set.
>But that was fine. Because something was slowly waking you up.
>You felt a warm, gentle nuzzling.
>A leg was around you, a head was nuzzling into the side of yours. Slowly waking you.
"mmmnnn...."
>Wait...what? Who was nuzzling you?
"mmnn.."
>Whoever it was, it sure was cuddly. Was it Fluttershy?
"Mmnnnn?"
>No, you could still feel the peculiar warmth that comes from your bed.
>Was it Discord?
>If it was, he was being damned tenderly.
>you slowly open your eyes, and turn just a little. You could see a washed out pink little hoof gently grasping you.
>no....
>noooooooooooo.....
>noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
>You slowly turn all the way, and beside you was Diamond Tiara, cuddling and nuzzling into you. In your bed.....when and how the fuck did she get in here.
>She looks into your eyes, her own was half cocked and dreamy as she smiled at you "Good morning Anon, did you have a good sleep?"
>She cuddles more into you.
>she was so cuddly. But...
"D-diamond?"
>You yawn
"Diamond, wh-what are you doing here?"
>Diamond Tiara giggled "your father let me in silly. I wanted to see you, and cuddle with you."
>wuh?
"Uhhhhh,"
>Discord must have been messing with you. But, wait no. he couldn't just be messing with you. Because then this would be Discord posing as her. And, this didn't seem like it was him. And if it was morning. He would be setting up for the picnic. Did...Did Diamond wait for him to appear or something just to get in here? Did she not understand that it was over?
>She cuddled closer, and gently kissed your neck, slowly and repeatedly.
>ohhh-..ohhh..you started to blush. What was she doing?
"D-diamond. C-come on. This is weird."
>Diamond giggled into your ear. "What's wrong Anon? Don't you love me?" She giggled again "Don't worry, I won't bite"
>>
>>25523371
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>25523371
Oh shit senpai.
Is it bug time?
>>
>>25523371
>Then she transformed into a Deathclaw
>>
>>25523371
>You gulped, oh god. OH GOD...did...did she want the D?
>oh shit. you were so tempted.
>But....ugh
>Applebloom, if she even knew.
>And even then, what was Diamond doing. You were sure that she understood that you broke up with her.
"D-diamond"
>She looks up at you, loving, and hungrily "Yes, my love muffin?"
>doooon't
"D-diamond. I I..don't know. I mean, don't you remember? We broke up. I ended it"
>She looked surprised, not hurt. Just surprised.
>You sigh
"Diamond, I'm sorry.."
>You really were, it looked like sexy times were going to happen.
"But I can't return your love, this isn't right. And it wouldn't be fair to Applebloom"
>Diamond Tiara looked confused "Applewho?"
>Applewho?
"Applebloom, you know. You're former rival now good friend? Are you ok Diamond? What's up with you?"
>Suddenly Diamond Tiara growled as she looked up to the ceiling "Grrr, when I say I want my intelligence up to date. I mean from a few minutes ago! You slackers!"
>Wh-what the fuck?
>You look up to the ceiling, and what you see, terrifies you to no end.
>Changelings, all over your ceiling.
>You look around. They were all over your room. a few even guarding the portal door.
>You look back at Diamond Tiara, who was giving you a ferociously evil grin. "What's wrong darling? It looks like you have just seen a ghost."
>o-oh no.
>You back up against your bed rest, as Diamond Tiara moves closer. Eyeing you deeply. Giggling at you. "Don't you love me, even a little Anon? I could feel something from you before. Was it love? or was it lust? Strange, given how young you are."
>You gulp
, you felt trapped.
>Diamond Tiara moved closer to you, no, not Diamond Tiara. You knew who it was. She began to gently rub her hoof on your chest. "Yes, how odd. it's too bad lust is nutritionless. Otherwise you'd be quite a catch."
>You swat her hoof away
"H-how did you get in here? I saw you get sealed away!"
>>
OHHHH SHIT
>>
>>25523544
Say hi to your new aunt motherfucker
>>
>>25523544
>The fake Diamond chortled at you "Oh, you did, did you? No, what you saw was my proxy when I go out and do my own little business. But, I did see you Anon. You and your father sitting down and enjoying the banishment of my hive. Tell me Anon, how do you think I felt about all that?"
>You gulp, not answering.
>"Oh, cat got your tongue? Well then, let me answer for you" the fake Diamond Tiara stepped back on your bed, as her eyes began to turn red. Her body being enraptured by green flames as she changes into her original form. Furious with anger "I FELT LIKE DESTROYING YOU,YOUR FATHER, AND THOSE ACCURSED PRINCESSES A MILLION TIMES OVER!"
>OOHHH SHIT, FUCK THIS SHIT!
>You looked around as the changelings began to converge, slowly.
>Chrysalis took a few breaths to calm down, looking down upon you, smiling at your fear. "What's wrong Anon, what happened to all that bravery and arrogance? Oh hoho, that's right. You don't have your father here to save you. He's setting up a picnic. Isn't he? Oh, and how we got here? That's easy. I've always known about the few wormholes that lead to this dimension. But only a fool would ever enter them. A fool, or somepony who just really has a thirst for revenge."
>Oh no. Oh fucking shit. FUCKING SHIT!
>You had to get out of here.
>"Of course, there's still the question on w-"
>You immediately point to your window and scream out.
"HOLY SHIT! A METEOR IS COMING THIS WAY!"
>The changelings, being rather stupid, begin to scramble, a few ducking and grasping onto things.
>You immediately jump off your bed.
>You look to your portal door, FUCK. Too many changelings. Your Saddle Bag? Shit! Changelings there too.
>The Floor Door! That's it. There were no changelings around there. Fuck it, you'd rather take your chances floating through the dimension than end up dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 720x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 720x619
>>25506810
>>25523371
>>25523541
>>25523544
We were the changelings all along.
>>
File: 1367199066064.jpg (192 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1367199066064.jpg
192 KB, 640x400
>>25523670
>Chrysalis watched her own hive, the product of her life being destroyed before her
>She saw the culprits
>Now one feeling remains within her
>It's not about feeding her hive anymore
>Not about the remains of her hive
>Not about love
>She's using the last of her forces and resources in a battle she knows she can't win
>All for revenge
>>
File: 1443051304621.jpg (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443051304621.jpg
103 KB, 1920x1080
>>25523722
>I can feel it at this very moment, anon. The hive I've lost, the sons I've lost. It won't stop hurting.
>Now I'm pulling bits and cangelings to fight you and the princesses. No just cause, no greater good, all for revenge
>>
>>25523722
>>25523769
Goddamn it MGS
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1196x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1196x671
>>25523371
>>
>>25523670
>You rush towards the Floor Door, only taking a quick glance at the changelings. Why the drones were ducking or hiding. Chrysalis only stared at you, smirking evilly.
>Whatever, dumb bitch was probably ready to pounce you. No time to think. Just run!
>You get to your floor door and quickly open it.
>The moment you do, you get a chair slammed right into you as you fall a few inches away from the door.
>Crawling out from the door was a slightly bigger changeling in armor, wait. Wasn't he...
>Chrysalis looked down on her changeling captain "Good of you to join us captain, Do you feel better now?"
>The captain quickly turned and saluted his queen "Yes my Queen, so much better"
>Chrysalis gets up from your bed and stands over you, smiling. She was staring at you recover from the daze of being hit. "I hope you didn't mind that little side dish of vengeance Anon. My captain had been wanting to do that ever since he randomly changed back from being a chair"
>You shake your head, as your vision clarifies. At that moment, Chrysalis holds you down with her hoof.
>You try hitting it away with your hooves, but you weren't strong enough
"Let me go you dumb bitch! Dammit! Let me go!"
>Chrysalis presses down on you a little, making you wince "Oh Anon, I'm never going to let you go. I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation."
>She probably wanted to end you there and then, fucking just smacking her. You try biting her leg.
"O-OWwww!"
>you bite down hard, only to hurt your teeth on her extremely hard. leg. It was almost like a shell.
>Chrysalis pressed down even harder on you, hurting you enough to make you stop.
>She looked down at you as you yelped, she was angry. She looked around at her children, All who have realized by now there was no meteor. And as she looked at them, she noticed a certain picture in a frame.
>one that filled her with rage
>That picture
>Without a word. Her horn lights up and shoots a shot right at it. Obliterating it.
>>
File: 1416120312238.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416120312238.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>25523838
MGS will never not be relevant
>>
>>25523722
>>25523769
You fucking guys.
>>
>>25523670
Also losing my mind from this much intensity!
SOOO GOOOOD
>>
>>25523896
>mybodywasnotready.jpg
>>
>>25523845
>She looked down at you, as you looked right at her. Those eyes, it looked like she wanted to kill you.
>"Oh, but you must be wondering Anon. How did I ever come to figure out that this was you and your father's fault? That too is easy to explain. You see, after I saw my hive banished and you and your father sitting around. I disguised myself as a royal guard. And decided to listen in the Princesses's mockery of a job well done. And I found out such interesting things. I don't ever remember sending in a spy to assault Princess Cadence over her baby. a very lovely thought, in fact, a perfect revenge. But even I understood the costliness of either success or failure without a strong power backing me. I really thought one of my children was being stupid in trying to please me. But then, I saw that they had a copy of that picture....that picture" She growled
>"My queen, please remain calm! Your plan. please remember your plan!" her captain said, doing his best to help his queen calm.
>Chrysalis growled, but she took another moment to calm herself, to keep herself from blasting you. "you're very lucky Anon, I'm in a very destroying mood today."
>You gulp
>A plan? what plan? Do you even dare ask?
>You do
"W-what does he mean by a plan?"
>Chrysalis smiles at you "A plan Anon. Something I had thought out after finding out the truth. What, did you think I'd come here just to destroy you?"
>Yes
>you slowly nod, looking at your saddle bag. If only...if only you could grab the horn. You could probably decimate them all.
"Y-yeah, you look like you really want to."
>If only you could find a way to get her hoof off of you, you could make a dive for it.
>Chrysalis snickered, it hid the rage she really felt. "Oh, I really do. But then I thought about it. I thought maybe this wasn't all your fault. You being a colt raised by a buffoon. I thought, maybe you needed a better parent. Somepony with experience."
>oh good lord no.
"You mean somepony like you?"
>>
>>25524045
>Chrysalis nodded "How perceptive, I've heard you were very smart for somepony you're age. Much smarter than any normal orphan. Come now Anon, wouldn't you want a mother instead of a father?"
>Her eyes began to glow
>"you'd have so many brothers and sisters to play with. Tell me Anon, what did your real mother look like? Did she have a coat like yours? a blonde mane maybe? blue eyes? Green? I could bring her back Anon, just for you"
>Chrysalis's plan was simple. At least in her mind. The ultimate revenge. She'd take you as her own, warp your mind, turn you against your loved ones and friends, and ultimately. and This was with her sick twisted hope. Bend even Discord to her will to get you back, your mind twisted beyond repair at this point. Or so she hoped anyway.
>Her trance wasn't working on you, she was trying to force love out of you, to hypnotize you using the love for your horse mother. A mother you never actually had.
>You just blink, you even tap at her hoof, but it remained where it was.
>Her eyes were glowing, too. WAIT...you remember this. She was trying to hypnotize you. HAHA! Dumb bitch! you got this!
>Before she could notice anything wrong, you start to relax yourself, and just look straight up to her. and softly say.
"Momma?"
>You could feel the pressure from her hoof already lightening up
>Chrysalis's smile became more gentle, her eyes glowing brighter "Yes, my child, that's right. I am your mother."
>You look at her hoof, then give her the cutest, saddest eyes you could. "Momma, why are you hurting me?"
>Chrysalis smile was half soft, half evil. She took her hoof off of you. "I'm sorry, my little Anon. You had a nightmare. I was only trying to wake you." She kept herself from snickering "Tell me, how much do you love your mother?"
>>
>>25523588
>>25523582
>>25524045
Oh fuck it is happening!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25524155
ach, fucked up again on Anon's text.

>You take a quick glance at the bag, then at her and smiled happily "Lots and Lots Momma!"
>Chrysalis smiled at first, but then, she started to show anger again, hatred.
>You go for it, you jump for the bag and manage to gnab it. But Chrysalis was not fooled, she stomps and holds the bag down as she looks down at you with disgust "Did you really think you could fool me? Not a single ounce of love for even your own mother. Even as I, a changeling queen who feeds on the pathetic love of others. Finds the likes of you sickening"
>You scoff at her as you try pulling your bag away
"Says the stupid idiot who just stood there and let the heroes just blast her. You dumb cunt!"
>Chrysalis growled at you and smacked you into the wall "That's it! I've had enough of you! Things will work just fine when they find you as a smoldering pile of ash!"
"Ngh!"
>you look up, you were cornered, oh god, oh god. It was over.
>Chrysalis was lighting her horn up, ready to zap you into nothingness. Her children looking at you, with soulless, emotionless expressions.
>You didn't manage it. You thought you could at least thwart a villain. But you were useless. Her ambush worked. It was over.
>You were too scared to even look at her, you covered yourself with your legs, and waited for the inevitable. You nearly cried. All your friends, Fluttershy....hell, even Discord. You couldn't imagine how they'd react to this.
>You could hear Discord now, you probably could guess on just what'd he say
>"I can't believe I forgot poison joke! Can't have a good sub sandwich without poison joke to ease it down!"
>....wait
>......That's not what he'd say.
>You look up, you could see the changelings and Chrysalis looking to the side. What?
>You look, Discord was taking poison joke out of your dresser "Anon never even bothered trying to look in the other drawers, a perfect prank ruined by his ineptitude to be curious."
>>
>>25524244
>You could see the changelings were scared, ready to either pounce or run. Even the captain didn't look ready for this.
>Chrysalis herself, She didn't look ready for this at all. She thought she had more time. Or moreso, she wasn't expecting Discord to show up before she could leave.
>You take advantage of the situation and call out to Discord, who didn't seem to realize what was going on.
"Discord!"
>"hmmm?" Discord looked over to you "Oh Anon, you're up earlier than expected. But good morning to you none the less. I'm afraid we aren't ready for the picnic, but we will be soon."
>WHAT?! DID HE NOT SEE YOU WERE IN DANGER?!
"DISCORD! THE CHANGELINGS! THEIR RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!"
>"Oh, you mean your guests? oh, right. Yes yes, I'll punish you later for not telling me you were inviting them. I'd rather you still have privileges before the picnic was over."
>Chrysalis was edging towards the portal door, she was going to open it for her and her changelings to escape. For whatever reason, Discord wasn't responding to them.
"DISCORD! THIS IS SERIOUS! THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!"
>GODDAMMIT! THIS WASN'T THE TIME TO JOKE!
>Chrysalis quickly opens the door, and tries to escape. But her and her children are met with a brick wall instead. And they all hit their heads trying to rush out.
>Discord began to smile evilly. "Oh, going so soon? I hope you don't think you're above punishment as well, you all are uninvited guests after all."
>Discord waved his paw as every changeling, including even yourself, fly and crash right to the walls and ceiling.
"DISCORD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
>Discord laughed embarrassingly "Oh right. Sorry, I over did it a little"
>Discord waved his paw again, as you fell from the wall and right onto your head. FUCKING TYPICAL.
>As you rub your head, Chrysalis barks at Discord angrily "LET US GO, YOU HOMEWRECKING MONSTER!"
>Discord rubs the poison joke along his chin as he thinks up an answer "ummmmm.......nope"
>>
>>25524311
>You rub your head as you rush up to Discord's side.
"ugh, geez. Thanks for coming Discord. could have eased up a little, but. How did you know they were here?"
>Discord shrugged "I didn't, I was just grabbing my poison joke. I honestly didn't expect them to be here. Speaking of which, would you mind holding it for me? I think I feel a chat coming on"
>Discord holds the poison joke to you and drops it.
>You quickly step back and dodge it.
"I'm not holding that thing! I know what it does!"
>Discord rolls his eyes at you "ugh, what a baby."

chapter end.
>>
>>25524351
http://pastebin.com/HBejRr1V

massive fucking chapter. Hope you all enjoyed.

did I do a good chryssi?
>>
>>25524387
YES.
It was pretty damn scary.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.