[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, I understand that I am asking allot of you."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>"Anon, I understand that I am asking allot of you."
>"The 'crack game' has made you the most formidable noble in all Equestria, with power and influence beyond comperhension."
>"You've become, even more powerful than...me...."
>"But you need to stop! Your crack is addictive and harmful to my ponies."
>"If you do not cease all dispensing...."
>"I will be forced to go to war with The House of Dank Kush."
>"Please think of the lives of your ponies and mine."
>"Don't start a civil war because of your pride!"
>>
>>25505981
I've seen some stupid ass cancerous 'obviously made by a middle schooler' prompts on this board, but wow.
>>
>>25505981
Celly-belly, I don't think you understand. I cut off the supply, and you'll be pounding on my door in thirty-six hours, begging me to start up again. I mean, you'll be willing to do anything to get that sweet-

Oh.

Oh!

Damn girl, you a kinky bitch. I'll get the collar ready.
>>
>>25505981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
>>
>>25506090
This inspires me to writefag.
>>
https://youtu.be/J4RnDev8yEA?t=50s
>>
>>25505981
I'll just hand all my drug property over to you, minus the money of course and I'll let you dispose of it in a princessly way.
>>
>>25505981
this is among one of the dumbest things I've ever read
>>
>>25506175
Dumb or clever?
>>
File: 1448141011467[1].png (783 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448141011467[1].png
783 KB, 1916x1080
>>25505981
>"I've taken over the crack game and there is nothing you can do about it."
>>
>>25505981
Than I guess were going to war.
>>
These writefag bait threads are degenerating further into dumpster-tier as time goes on
>>
>>25507675
I thought it was pretty funny.
>>
>>25508447
It could be interesting, at the very least, if a competent writefag who knew anything about selling dope/crackheads, did something with it.
>Anon is up all hours of the day and night because junkies dont keep regular schedules
>Has to always be prepared for anything while looking completely inconspicuous
>Can never really trust anyone
>Money goes back out quick as it came in
>>
>>25508513
>this
the crack game an't easy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.