[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amy Keating Rogers Interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
A couple of weeks ago I came here asking if anyone had questions for an interview with Larson (some of you may remember it). This week, we've got an interview with Amy on the episode that just aired. So I'm back again asking if you want anything answered in particular about todays episode or AKR's time on pony in general.

Cheers m80's
>>
>>25504917
I don't want to ask her anything I just want you to tell her that I really loved her episodes and that I think she's a great writer.

We should make her a goodbye card.
>>
>>25504938
This is also fine, we'll be sure to pass on any good wishes that you guys want to give. And yes, a card would be nice too.
>>
>>25504917
Ask her if it's true that there is a place in a man's head, that if you shoot it, it will blow up?

Also, if she ever fired a gun while running.
And if she ever fired TWO guns while running.
>>
>>25504963
>And if she ever fired TWO guns while running.
Or jumping through the air while firing two guns.
>>
>>25504917
You could ask her why she looks like Kathleen Barr.
>>
>>25504917
Why does Pinkie have to scream everything in her episodes past S1?
>>
>>25504917
Ask her if she will ever consider coming back. Also, if she thinks she'll ever put a pony reference in any new show she's working on.
>>
File: hotfuzz.jpg (30 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
hotfuzz.jpg
30 KB, 400x281
>>25504987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTGoxfj5kno
>>
>>25504996
Mind you, I would have gone with Ellen Ripley from "Alien"...
>>
Ask her how her ride was
>>
>>25504917
I'm not sure if these have been asked before, so skip any that have if they were.

What was her biggest challenge writing for the show?
What's her biggest memory she's going to take away from working on pony?
How did working on pony compare to other shows she's written for?
Having a large and active fan base probably helps to motivate the staff on the show, but are there any instances where it turned out to be a big hindrance?
Were there any episode concepts you wish you could've explored that never made it into the show for whatever reason?
>>
bump for anyone who might have more questions
>>
>>25504917
Now that she has left, and larson won't be writing as much next season. With the final traces of s1 wiped out, is it time to leave the ride?
>>
>>25504917
will twilight ever become a unicorn again

pls tell me no
>>
>>25504917
neat
>>
>>25504917
Have you ever heard of Nyx?
>>
>>25504917

No questions but just wanted to say that I enjoyed her episodes, I think she wrote some of the best ones.
>>
>>25504917
Now that she's not associated with Hasbro, is she finally going to start writing pony fanfic?
>>
So where the fuck can we listen to this interview?
>>
What did DeLancie mean by "one year"?
>>
>>25507397
373 days
>>
>>25504917
WHAT COLOR IS MY UNDERWEAR?
[smack]
>>
>>25507397
One year until the episode they're doing VA for airs. Lena Hall said the same thing about today's episode.
>>
>>25504917
Y her face so oily?
>>
>>25507529
It was a hot summer
>>
>>25504917
Oh, oh, just thought of one:
Were you aware of "Rara" as a nickname for Rarity in the fandom?
>>
File: peppeap.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
peppeap.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>>25507630
it was rarara
rara became a thing when people became to lazy to type ra 3 times
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25507737
That doesn't invalidate the question.
>>
>>25507630
As much as I hate frogposters >>25507737
is right. Rarity is Rarara, not rara.
>>
>>25507325
Fuckin' this.
>>
>>25504917
please more
>>
>>25504917
I'm going to miss her
http://youtu.be/FM1Ho8PtYr8
>>
Quick reminder before the thread dies. If you see anyone shilling the show on /mlp/ like last time, it's not me. I'll be too busy shitting myself with worry and then spilling spaghetti.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.