[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*Phone rings at 2 A.M. on Saturday. >"Anon, hey, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
*Phone rings at 2 A.M. on Saturday.
>"Anon, hey, it's Twilight."
>"I'm in jail, I need you to come bail me out."
>"Please Anon, i'm in some deep shit right now."
>"Bail's only 50,000 Bits"
>"I swear I'll pay you back. Please hurry!"
>>
>>25498854
how are we going to make 50,00 bits in such a short amount of time?!
>>
File: GRRRARITY.gif (323 KB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
GRRRARITY.gif
323 KB, 400x209
>>25498854
>putting someone who's not only the Princess of Friendship, but also the holder of the Element of Magic in jail
FUCK THE BAIL, I'M BREAKIN' YOU OUT
>>
>>25498854
there are phones in equestria?
>>
>>25498854
Have fun in jail, purplesmart.

And don't drop the soap.
>>
>>25499099
DUDE
>>
>>25498854
You're a princess, how are you in jail?
>>
I noticed the lack of wings and thought, "What if this is Twilight before she went to Ponyville?"
>>
>>25499172
Yep!!
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 272x185
>>25499172
>>
>>25499215
Then why would she call anon? She was supposed to be Moondancer 2.0 back then, remember?
>>
>>25498854
I never understood the point of bail. Why would you pay like 10,000 dollars just to get out a little early when you still have to face trial and shit?
>>
>>25498854
Couldn't you just teleport out?
>>
>>25500533
This. Can any americanon explain?
>>
>>25500543

Assuming you don't run away, you get the money back. It's certainly better than staying in jail while waiting for the trial to happen.
>>
File: Silver SHILL.png (92 KB, 567x520) Image search: [Google]
Silver SHILL.png
92 KB, 567x520
>>25499099
>What do you need 50,0 bits for, Anon, and how are you going to pay me back?
>>
>>25499099
Looks like I'm going to have to whore myself to every mare in Ponyville.
>>
>>25499172
Anon bribed the guards. He wants Twilight raped in prison. Also, for it to be recorded as well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.