[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendship Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: Sugarcoat.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Sugarcoat.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
This movie didn't have nearly enough Shadowbolt girls. You should consider wanting to see more Shadow bolts.
>>
I DO want to see more Sunny Flare, the best girl.
>>
>>25497600
I wish Sunny Flare had a personality.

Is she the leader of the Shadowbolt 5? She has a brief prominent spot first in the intro before the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfRJROrYUU

The actual Friendship games actually figured really little into this movie.
>>
>>25497578
they might get more screentime later. The issue was the time limitation of the movie. if they did everything the writers wanted, it would be an extra hour long.
>>
File: sunset_basketball.jpg (210 KB, 1160x800) Image search: [Google]
sunset_basketball.jpg
210 KB, 1160x800
>>25497855
An hour more probably would have made a ton of difference, it would have been better than rainbow rocks.
>>
File: downloadfile-39.png (522 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-39.png
522 KB, 1366x768
>>25497843
I don't think the Shadowbolts has a leader, since no one in the Crystal Prep students want to help or cooperate each other..?

According to the describtion on the EQG website, Lemon Zest might be the most cooperative one tho.
>>
>>25497578
If I may be blunt, Sugarcoat? I actually do want to see more Shadowbolts. Or rather, a particular side to a particular Shadowbolt - you, Sugarcoat, and that sugar sweet butt of yours.
I want to give your lavender hiney a hefty smack as you're bent over.
I want to hear your startled cry as you sharply draw it inwards.
I want to see you turn around to face me.
I want to see the indignation in your eyes, the burning crimson of your cheeks, your open mouth, as one hand behind your back caresses your smarting rump.
I want to get a good fap going when I put an axe in today's homework after school, remembering that look, the soft give of your petite patootie, and that heavenly little yelp.
I want to plateau as I imagine the stench of your inner thighs and pudgy mound right on my face, mixed with the fabric softener of last night's cycle because I know you've prepared this day's uniform in advance because that's you.
I want to peak as I imagine ejaculating all over your pantyhose, stretched so taught against your lady legs that there isn't an inch of room to spare.
I want to coax the last of my load out and squeeze the spunk from between my knuckles as I envision you walking to class, a slimy snail trail tracing the sheer over your cheeks and down your legs.

If I may be blunt, Sugarcoat.
>>
File: 1443752113682.png (203 KB, 512x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443752113682.png
203 KB, 512x1024
>>25498603
>She will never critique your oral skills between moans as you wriggle you tongue around in her pink puckered anus.
>>
File: 996233.jpg (759 KB, 1280x1856) Image search: [Google]
996233.jpg
759 KB, 1280x1856
>>25498981
>She will never call you a loser who shouldn't normally get this far with girls
>She will never follow this up by telling you to give her a ride back to your place after school tomorrow for your next "study session"
>She will never then inform you that she has planned dinner for Friday at Giovanni's, you're driving, you need to wear denim jeans and a button-up, you're going Dutch, etc.
>>
>>25497843
Closest thing to a leader the group seemed to have was Sour Sweet.
>>
File: downloadfile-51.png (301 KB, 796x1000) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-51.png
301 KB, 796x1000
>>25499925
>>
bumping

I miss our writer friends..
>>
I really wish it was Lightning dust instead of a new character. What was the point?
>>
>>25502394
I think since the rest of the Shadow Six were new characters, it would be odd to include an already-established character like Lightning Dust.
>>
File: 1424139165427.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424139165427.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>"The goyim of have spoken, Stephen, make it so."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.