[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they redesign Marble so oddly much, anyways? From what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: marble.png (339 KB, 1617x719) Image search: [Google]
marble.png
339 KB, 1617x719
Why did they redesign Marble so oddly much, anyways?
From what we've seen, a pony's filly design is usually very similar to their grown-up one, where the difference really just boils down to the size of the mane and body, yet Marble got an almost complete redesign. Even the color palette is noticeably different.

And why didn't this also happen with Limestone? Compared to Marble, they didn't change that much about her.
>>
>>25492504
INKIE, GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>25492526
I bet you call Maud "Clyde"
>>
>>25492526
As much as I like that name, if I kept calling her that all I'd get is a bunch of people calling me a fan of the fandom.
>>
>>25492504
>expecting consistency
They didn't even keep Limestone's eye color for fucks sake. Hell Maud is proof enough they don't give a shit about continuity.
>>
>>25492526
just like derpy amirite? ^:)
>>
>>25492504
Because they have plans for her
>>
>>25492504
It's almost like she's permanently in desaturated mode like a pony on a path away from her purpose
>>
>>25492504
but limestone pie is a rude,angry and mad pony
>>
>>25492526
Quit being stupid, Marble's a much better name.
>>
>>25492504
You think this is a big design change? Were you not around when Luna showed up in season 2?
>>
>>25492649
I do know of how much they changed Luna's design, but I thought that'd be some sort of one-time thing. I didn't expect to see a redesign like that happen again, even less with characters we might not even see again.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1280x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1280x1120
>>25492504

When I was little, I had shockingly blonde hair. Now that I'm 25, I have dirty blonde, almost brown hair. Why did God redesign me so much?
>>
File: 1383009427177.jpg (9 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1383009427177.jpg
9 KB, 210x240
>>25492504
because they couldn't figure out a way to shoehorn in the yellow one.
or alternatively to try and cut down on fluttermac by offering a potential pairing that's essentially the same thing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.