[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hello Anon? This is Rumble. Can you hear me? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 12
File: flit.png (528 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
flit.png
528 KB, 1024x1024
"Hello Anon? This is Rumble. Can you hear me?
I haven't heard you for a while and it means I might get better.
Maybe you're just a voice inside my head. I'm lost; so does my mind in a world that doesn't looks real.
I've being absorbed by Fitter's cock, she thought she was able to operate magic properly and could have fun.
Instead, I've got absorbed inside her inter-dimensional womb. which is larger than Ponyville itself.
Later, swimming around, trying to get out of here, I've found various places, each being stranger than eachother.
A pony metal band singing about their cocks being bigger than mine.
I've experienced space vacuum, hyperspace, anti-gravity,
I've found a pencil that has an influence on what is now my reality to fix a broken leg, and find a map.
I'm surviving thanks to an umbilical cord which is now connected to some kind of tree as the only source of food.
If you get this message, tell Flitter to look for a way to revert this spell, and tell Thunderlane I'm fine, but he should not fuck her.
It might take some time but I hope I will find a way out. I don't think reasoning in three dimensions works here, but staying there and do nothing isn't right either."
>>
File: 679857463.jpg (22 KB, 524x537) Image search: [Google]
679857463.jpg
22 KB, 524x537
previous thread: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25473607

>attempted to bring the information desk pony back to life, no success. I did the mistake to tell her something she should've ignored, or maybe I'm not doing it right.
>horn is just a horn, for unknown reasons magic is impossible, and I couldn't sleep with that thing attached on my head.
>>Go with the eraser to remove the horn. I'm not a unicorn, I cannot perform magic just like...
>look at myself in the mirror, realize I just exposed my own brain. Visible. Holy shit.
>Re-draw my skull and forehead the best I could
>Never again...
>I almost fainted, that's the reason why I've decided to replug my umbilical cord to this thing, since maybe I'm still inside Flitter. Maybe that planet is one of her forms.
"That might be the answer. Once I've regained enough energy I'm gonna check that possibility."
>>
/d/ pls
>>
>wake up, take my pencil, and decide to draw something edible. bananas, etc.
>bad idea, i vomitted eveything, it doesn't even tastes like what I expected, so how the fuck did I manage to draw perfectly functional legs? What is the logic of this world?
>I can create a living being, that will eventually commit suicide, but can't create food or a horn to get me special powers?
>I suck as a God.
>try anything and here's the first thing that came in my mind: drawing a circle in the ground.
>it falls into a hole, like if the world i'm walking in is thinner than paper.
"...or did i just created this?"
>pick back something a bit... hmm, uncanny to look at.
>my left hindleg I partially erased,but still got the hoof and everything.
"too bad i'm not carnivore, i could eat this, and that pony instead of using her."
>throw it inside
"bye, part of me..."
>try to look on the other side.
>pick the map and fly through the hole that leads to the inner planet.

>reach something liquid.
>swim into it.
>forgot that i don't need to hold my breath since i'm on external power, I can do it.
>It's actually fun and enjoyable. my wings works fine in water.
>dive out of it.
>end up in like, a strange, abstract painting.
>weird shapes in the sky. I'm sitting on something that looks like ice, without being cold.
>there's a series of glowing cubes floating in the air above the land and water.

"what the hell could that be..."
>try to reach one, intrigued.
"how does it... "
>poke it
>cube:"NAH!"
>the cube just inverted itself and turned black. d... did that thing just .. reacted?

>there's some visible planets up there. and a dimmed, uniform light. where the fuck I could be...
>poke the same red floating box thing again.
>like the first time, it tells in a cute voice"NAH!" and shakes, back into its aligned cube position...

"Do you know if we're still inside Flitter? What is this place?"
>there, I just hear a familiar voice
>"Are you seriously trying to have a conversation with that?"
>>
>>25491511
>It's back

Oh boy.

>unzips dick
>>
>>25491823
>look behind me
>A PONY
"A PONY!? A filly. You're pink, about my age, you're from Ponyville. You go to school, right?"
>DT:"I'm Diamond Tiara. What are you doing here, hmm. Rumble?"
"And you know my name! Ha! I was asking the exact same thing, how did you end here?"
>she's making a face
>"I was er... Visiting Canterlot, and found a mirror that led to a strange world, this one. I wonder how long I've been there, but I built a house to protect myself and my friend"
"The nerdy filly you hang with?"
>"No, a triangle."
>what.
>look at her
"I don't understand, you befriended a pony named triangle mare or some"
>"A triangle. What... eeeek what is that?"
"Long story, It's an umbilical cord I'm connected with Flitter with, a pony pegasus, we were doing things, and she tested a spell on her that..."
>she's trying to follow
"... absorbed me in her belly. and now I got lost in a plethora of dimensions. I think I became so small I lost myself in her organism and this could be her brain. I'm trying to understand where this thing goes and if I can reach her exit again"
>DT:"I thought only unicorns could perform this kind of spell, And that If I remember right,. Flitter is that mare in Ponyville who's got a little dick"
"It's not really...YES we were doing things, and then that happened. Her penis began to absorb mine and then IT HUNGERS! I ended in her uterus."
>She's laughing
"Hey It's not gay or anything!"
>DT:"Hm of course. I have seen more fucked up things in this universe."
"More fucked up than being absorbed by your friend's penis?"
>DT:"Much more but nothing that looks like a pony so far."
>she's touching me, sniffing me
"Maybe if you want, we could try to get out of here together?"
>DT:"Yeah, okay, if you want."
>we're walking to her place
>it's like, a concrete building
>DT:"AAAAH!"
"What's going on?"
>DT:"It's to scare away all kind of monsters. Hey! I have made some socks... Wanna try them?"
"Uh. Why do you want me to wear socks?"
>"They look good on you!"
>>
File: 1382326293534.gif (3 MB, 433x243) Image search: [Google]
1382326293534.gif
3 MB, 433x243
>>25491511
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
>>
File: reggie sez.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
reggie sez.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>cockvore
>>
File: NOWKISS.png (179 KB, 1115x920) Image search: [Google]
NOWKISS.png
179 KB, 1115x920
>>25491944
>she's insisting on dressing me like a filly
>she's pushing socks on my hooves, like, she's enjoying doing it. Fist I thought she wanted to make fun of me, or try to push some uncanny, gender-confusing crap on me, but that's not her kind.
>she keeps caressing me, snouting on my neck, cheeks, thrusting her chest against my lower belly
>of course i'm having a boner, but it's like she wanted something else.
"For how long have you been there, on this place?"
>"...I think it's been.. at least twenty years ago..."
>she's force-smiling at me.
>her eyes are wet, and she can't hold her tears anymore
"Diamond?"
>she's falling on me, and insist on kissing me.
>we're doing it for a while, rolling on the floor as our tongues are enlacing.
>I'm also leaving my cock out, if she wants to, and yes she needed this kind of physical contact
>twenty years? She's like me here. she lost it...
>i'm realizing that I might get her pregnant, and raising an army of our children to invade Equestria might have been a plan
>We might be the only forms of life on this universe who have the ability to reproduce
>we're here for a reason
>I must impregnate her. Maybe that's the reason of my presence here.
>And I recall that yesterday I was about to rubber my balls and get them bigger
>Holy shit I realize I could've castrated myself that time!
>stop thinking about your dick and kiss her, asshole!
>>
>>25492164
>we end up caressing eachother's genitals. I'm contemplating the beauty of shapes and colors that is now an universe she seems to know. she didn't age at all, strange.
>makes me question and understand things that I should not. Here, time is not uniform. There are places with a lot of times, there are places that have no time at all. Objects, trees, cars, animals stuck in time, others caught in an infinite loop of causality.
>DT:"These are the worse, you might want to avoid these. it's a very dangerous place. There's a kitten on top of an icy mountain trapped in a bubble where there's no time. I wonder for how long he's been there."
"i could ... fly over here and bring him?"
>DT:"You could but as soon you'll come back, I might have died of my old age. Even if time here acts differently. It's not always where something is, but when and how to reach something."
"I get it"
>DT:"Barely, our brains are not adapted for this universe!"

>time's passing.
"Mind if I visit a bit that place? that's so large... it looked smaller from outside."
>DT:"Feel like at home! I'm going to see how triangle's doing"
>trot around
>take a random door
>it leads to a corridor, with upstairs
>follow it straight, climb to it
>darkness. This time there's windows on both sides, and we can see the moon.
>open the door
>that bedroom. it can't... IT CAN'T BE.

>i'm getting closer to the bed, where inside, I'm checking. Flitter. A younger flitter hugging a plush bear.

>the moon is bright, i can't even tell if the light comes from the moon but everything is like a lucid dream, monochrome.

>come closer to the bed and observe her.

"maybe I've been dreaming all along? how I'm supposed to check if a filly is real or not?"
>>
File: rock.gif (447 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rock.gif
447 KB, 480x360
>get close to her
"Flitter?"
>she's dead asleep. fine!
>pushed by my own curiosity i'm lowering her blanket, look between her legs
>she's still have her small cock, but even smaller than the last time I saw her
>I'm trying to throb it but nothing fun to do with, asleep, she won't get hard.
>Guess that was before she began to get through sorcery to transform her large clit into a stallion's dong.

>try something. maybe if I manage to get in her again...
>push my cock against hers.
>nothing's happening
>HOW is she sleeping so hard? I hope she's okay.
>I'm leaving her dick alone. and throw mine back in its sheath.
"Flitter? Flitter wake up I gotta talk it's important! Flitter?"
>no reaction
>sit close to her for a moment.
>cuddle her hairs. she still looks like sleeping well.
>must stop thinking about it
>go back to the hall, and continue visiting the house.

>there's a door with an X on it "not here" scribbled on it
"come on Diamond, what could you hide in there"
>get in
>see this. some kind of blob levitating in the middle of the room

>thing:"PEGASUS OF THE STORM. AT LEAST WE MEET, RUMBLE. COME INSIDE."

"nope."
>turn 360° and walk away
>>
File: 43321.png (74 KB, 1050x644) Image search: [Google]
43321.png
74 KB, 1050x644
>>25492918
>alright i wanted to find a way to talk with DT about this
>find where she is, sitting on a large room with just a drawn triangle.
>what kind of ... illuminati ritual is she into?
"Diamond? There's .. uh. There's Flitter in a room up there. Where are you?"
>DT:"Ah! oh you're here; sorry. I was a bit... "
"Busy? ...Nice, is that your friend?"
>DT:"...No, to be honest it's just a silly figure"
"no need to be sarcastic."
>DT:"Rumble, it's a DRAWING! But we need to close the doors. Can you survive without that hose going on your belly?"
"It's gonna be very painful. Of course, as long as we find a way out of here. What's going on?"
>DT:"It cannot be explained. Get rid of that thing!"
>try biting it, cutting it.
>realize i no longer have my magic crayon
>shit. do you have a... STERILE pair of scissors or something? I'm going to break my teeth on this thing.
DT:"No. try cutting it with my tiara!"
>that shit is more solid than I thought.
"You know what? I'm going to try following where this thing goes, follow me!"
>DT:"What? Outside? No way. We must stay inside and this stuff is obstructing the door!"
"so then, stay cover in there, I'll go back and find a shelter. but I swear as soon I get out of here I'll bring you outside. Promised!"
>Diamond Tiara's about to cry again
"No, don't cry please, but there's a younger Flitter on a bed up there, she was sleeping... "
>DT:"it's windows on a moment of existence, it's ..Myself I didn't understood really how it worked like."
"I'll be back."
>kiss her
>run out, take off and try to reach the lake as soon as possible
"the fuck am i doing. I might never see her again. Maybe it's all in my head."
>>
>>25493564
>yeah i think following the root of this thing might be a good way to get back from where I came
>dive into the lake
>emerge back into yet another place.
"That's ...different from the last time, what is this again?"
>look around me, and everything looks like a palace of crystal.
>put my head back in the other way.
>it's just the inverse world I'm looking into, upside down.
>start exploring the place. atmosphere: present. physics:present. standard physics:probably. lifeforms:present. am I back in the real world? or my world at least? to be det...
>"What are you doing here?"
>An Alicorn. Holy shit it's Princess Cadence.
"IS this like, the Crystal Empire? I'm a bit lost, you know... Name's Rumble, I'm from Ponyille, Equestria and ... And just ignore that it's just a magic spell that went wrong."
>She's looking at me
>Cadence"Magic spell going wrong? Hmmrrrr..."
"Ah, yes important thing, there's a portal in there. and it leads to a world where one of my friends seems to be trapped in, can you... do you mind if like, I go and tell her to follow me here, so we could go back to Equestria together?"
>she's staring at me
>"I know who you're talking about. But don't worry she's fine there. She just have a large imagination. What did she wanted from you?"
"to, er, get in her bunker thing with her, she suspected something bad would happen, she wanted me to try some girly socks! Hahaha!"
>Cadence"That's.. nonsensical"(sighs)
"Myself I've been trapped in a series of strange universes recently, I can understand her. Also, do you have like, a pair of scissors or something?"
>Cadence"Why?"
>point at my belly
>Cadence"That's creepy. let me check that.
>she's using her magic and cuts it.
>Cadence"Don't move, I'm cauterizing it"
"AAARRGHnnnn... "
>Cadence"I don't even want to know how you got that."
*pants*"thanks, it's a long story, but basically ... you might not want to know any detail."
>Cadence"Did you like these socks Diamond Tiara made for you?"
>>
>>25493788
>Cadence:"Follow me"
"Well, I rather think I should go back to ponyvi-"
>look around
>this is not the real world. I know what the crystal palace looks like, it has usually like ...a planet around it. that's the missing part.
>get back away from the window.
>my heart's oscillating at 10Hz
"P.. Princess? I think there's something strange. are you alone here?"
>Cadence"There's you. And I have a lot of things I'd want you to try. For you."
>I'm following her into a room
>Cadence"don't be so stressed, I want you to relax, okay? It's rare when there's young colts visiting me here"
"how rare?"
>Cadence"I tried to convince Diamond Tiara to stay here, but she's more interested into keeping that other place by her presence."
"she's not evil. what are we going to do?"
>she's using her magic, performing some haircut
>"Say, have you ever wanted to become my filly?"
>colt. wait, what the fuck is she talking about? she's weird and this place is weird.
>nah, play along. what could go wrong?
"Ah don't think The Prince Shining Armor of Canterlot would approve"
>she's placing a ribbon on my mane, uses some makeup for eyelashes, and a red collar
>she also lost her mind, right?
>"Spread your legs."
"...Right now? er... woah, okay."
>she's visibly interested into my cock, examining it with some magic
>cannot control my boner, as she's remarking
"sorry"
>"You will have to learn to control yourself. I was just examining your sheath."
>she's now examining my balls
>"Alright, I want those to look smooth and shiny. A stallion's ballsack should be pleasant to view just like a mare's vulva. Yours should be barely visible. Let me arrage this
>she's using some magic spell on them.
"aaah.. cold! cold! cold!"
>"I just ... find you fascinatingly androgynous, I want to dress you!"
"Is this a thing around here?"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.