[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel why do I visit this fucking board every day I wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1428294250850.gif (637 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
1428294250850.gif
637 KB, 300x331
That feel why do I visit this fucking board every day I wake up. I want off the ride.
>>
>>25491310
Just wait 2 more years and it will all be over.
>>
>>25491310
Try killing yourself
>>
It will be closed by the end of the month, prior to the end of S5 and the long hiatus, and all of the /mlp/ content will have to go to a dedicated threead on /trash/.
>>
File: 1447796371062.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1447796371062.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
>>25491310
Because this board is the closest to your waifu you'll get.

At least here you can pretend to interact with her sometimes.
>>
>>25491310
Me too, bro. Me too...
>>
>>25491418
dumb rumors
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 863x752
>>
>>25491310
The same reason I do? Although, I'm less bitter about it.

Also, morning Anon. Good taste in pone. Starlight a cute.
>>
STARLIGHT EXPRESS STARLIGHT EXPRESS STARLIGHT EXPRESS STARLIGHT EXPRESS STARLIGHT EXPRESS
>>
>>25491310
Because we're a bunch of autistic communistic anti-social, anti-activist idiots who refuse to change.

We expect others to force us into changing ourselves.
As such we have been recyclying the same roleplaying meme shit with Anon fucks X pony, with unoriginal twist Z, unoriginal theme J, unoriginal idea K. Why unoriginal? Because autistic communistic idiots who refuse to learn and change and perfect themselves.

"We could" have been amazing. We could have had our pony cartoon show, not just 1, but 20 different animated series.
With comic books, video games, random creative and original idea and genre which has never been done before.

Instead we simply did what everyone associated with MLP did(Faust,Hasbro,Dhx) we stood by and watched the lightning in a bottle on a shelf without ever learning how to use its power.
>>
>>25491310

I am having the exact opposite problem. It is hard for me to spend more than 5 minutes on this board per day. Any advice op?
>>
>>25491418
quietly accepting the relegation of our content to /trash/ was a mistake.

but then again so was accepting this concentration camp of a board, too, but we've all made the best of it and then some.

so overall I'm optimistic regardless. the ride never ends and neither do we.
>>
>>25492407
I've got some advice. Filter or minimize stuff that you have no interest in, then pretend the quality of the board has just magically gone up.
>>
>>25491310
i come here everyday and only to mlp, i dont check other boards anymore.
when the ride ends you are going to miss this
things.
>>
>>25492428

good idea.

rest in piss generals
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.