[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLP Next Generation General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 17
File: mlpg5base.png (66 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
mlpg5base.png
66 KB, 1200x800
The generation 4.5 or G5 has been on the desks of Hasbro since a while now and they are, as we speak discussing with their investors of their new strategy for the end of the decade on how to renew the My Little Pony franchise.
We won't have anything new, they are still looking for a new design prophet for the upcoming line of toys and series.

So I feel like making a thread to extrapolate and bring theories or ideas on how or what the next generation of ponies would look like.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 285x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 285x175
>>25482321
Here's my thoughts.
>>
>>25482321
Leaked footage of Next Generation
>>
>>25482360
winrar
>>
Something is happening, we don't know about it, and I do not like it.
>>
G4 is relatively old, but why are they so cryptic about the future?
What's that thing OP? Please tell me it's not the new logo.
>>
File: 1438556283437.jpg (288 KB, 1280x1607) Image search: [Google]
1438556283437.jpg
288 KB, 1280x1607
So in order to satiate those investors, S6 will be rushed up, movie, and a new line of toys for 2017...
Clever.
Or is the movie actually the G5 beginning, not a part of FiM?

I have a masters in visual communication, and in their case I wonder what they are doing.

Minimalism won't be eternal, if that's the new visual identity for the franchise, it is already outdated.

Now who are they going to choose to succeed to Faust and renew their IP/Marketing strategies?
>>
>>25482321
In an attempt to appeal to the brony fandom, the main characters will all be horrible monstrosities like kirin, moth ponies and bat ponies.
>>
File: [dr grant intensifies].gif (833 KB, 566x367) Image search: [Google]
[dr grant intensifies].gif
833 KB, 566x367
>>25482480
God no
>>
>>25482321
>General
>>
>>25482321
if i was them, i'll finish in S7. take a 5-years rest, and then reboot witth G4.5, for one year
after that, another 5 years, and start G5
>>
Coincidence? There's an *actual* investors meeting this week which will lead to decisions regarding Hasbro's pony franchise.

What will come next? First a long hiatus. S6 will likely be the last, and maybe a seventh if the G5 marketing and development isn't ready yet.

Things are being decided, right now. And mayube it is a coincidence or bait, but OP bringing this pro-ish poster makes me go 'shit'
I bet the VAs and DHX staff don't even know shit about how the ride will go for them.
>>
>>25482546

Things have already been decided.

They hired back in august a storytelling creative to guide the brand's next step. It'll probably be a while since we see G5, but they definitely have an interest in keeping the brand alive after G4.
>>
Isn't EQG already G4.5?
>>
The next series will be a sequel to FIM not a new gen in itself

If not, they made the wrong move
>>
>>25482572

Why waste time with a sequel? They'll be, as usual, aiming for a new generation of kids, not grown men that are in for the fad aspect and WILL disappear as soon as G4 ends.
>>
>>25482585
Eat shit, I'm not going anywhere without knowing for sure how the next gen will turn out.
>>
>>25482590

I don't particularly care about what you do with your life, and neither does Hasbro. Business plans don't spin around desperate minority of people that cling to a kid's show.
>>
File: flutt.png (724 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
flutt.png
724 KB, 1280x720
>>25482321
I don't know how I'm going to deal with the end of MLP. My literal autism is telling me to commit sudoku. The show really has been like my first and only friend for years, and I also fear for my waifu's purity. Will the show end with the mane 6 getting married and raising families of their own? Am I going to lose my waifu to Discord? Season 5 has probably been the biggest emotional blow I've had in a while and I haven't even watched any of it yet. I'm actually getting teary eyed just typing this.
>>
>>25482560
Interesting, I don't follow much what goes on with Hasbro.
>>
>>25482585
>They'll be, as usual, aiming for a new generation of kids, not grown men that are in for the fad aspect and WILL disappear as soon as G4 ends.

Brownies were a fluke. MLP has sold mediocre in the past based on little girls, they now sell probably twice as much shit based on not only little girls but also a cult teen to adult fanbase.

If Hasbro is smart and wants to keep making adult dollars as well as little kid dollars, they'll keep that going. Hell there are adult fans who have more pony toys than kids do, and it's all because of this show having mass appeal.
>>
>>25482585
I agree with this post.
>>
>>25482321
Do we have source confirmation of this or is this one of those 'hypothetical scenarios'.
>>
>>25482617

Hasbro is smart and know a fluke when they see it. They know that you can't spend a brand going forever on fanboy-ism, look at GI Joe, it spent decades making aiming efforts at old fans instead of pandering to a new generation of kids and now it's dead.

You are an idiot if you think they need grown men to keep going, the brand lived for 27 years where 17 of those they didn't even have a cartoon on TV. They'll probably keep a similar product strategy to how FIM played out with a cartoon and tie-in toylines for each season, but it would be flat out suicide to count on bronies.

Not to mention impossible since FIM ending up good was a fluke anyway, look at what the DHX team made by themselves: Littlest Pet Shop, which is a failure. And that is not to mention how weak the show is nowadays.
>>
OP are you from Hasbro?
Source of this pic/more? Looks like a vector from a PDF. >1200x800
Post the whole thing.
>>
>>25482432
My best guess is that the movie will not rely too heavily on the characters that we have seen throughout G4. There will probably be new characters and maybe even a new setting, or one that we have already seen in the show but has not been expanded upon. We haven't got many details so everything else is just guesswork.
>>
>>25482634
>look at GI Joe, it spent decades making aiming efforts at old fans instead of pandering to a new generation of kids and now it's dead.

It did? I don't recall a GI Joe show coming out after G1 until...well, they tried re branding, which was decades later and the franchise was already dead and it's demo swallowed up by others

>You are an idiot if you think they need grown men to keep going
They don't, they need the older fanbase (which isn't only adults and isn't only men) to keep going to the same level of success they are currently

>the brand lived for 27 years where 17 of those they didn't even have a cartoon on TV.
To mediocre levels of success since G1, it wasn't big like Transformers which is another brand that sells from little kids all the way up to adults, MLP has that status now and if they're smart they won't go back to making less money than they do now

You don't seem to grasp it....yes MLP can always exist on little girl money alone...why exist on that when you can exist on adult money and little girl money, you'd make a poor business man. Costumer is always right, supply and demand, etc etc

> look at what the DHX team made by themselves: Littlest Pet Shop, which is a failure.
Littlest Pet Shop is a decent show, and actually has a fanbase...not a huge one like MLP but people enjoy it, it got cancelled because nobody is buying LPS toys not because nobody is watching the show.
>>
File: feel.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>25482608
i know that feel.
but we only can wait till the end.
>>
Source: OP's ass.
>>
>>25482683

They can't rely on adult money. Adult money came from a fad, fads are impossible to predict. Their customers are little girls and their parents, a limitless audience that is always there.

And surviving for 27 years isnt mediocre, thousands of brands died in that time, long-going success is more important than spikes caused by internet meme that went too far.

And you just proved my pointt with LPS, it had people of bad taste watching it, sure, whatever, but kids didn't and thus they didn't buy toys (kids are still the majority of toy buying, as Hasbro's last few investor releases have told us) so it got cancelled. MLP G5 has no reason to waste time with bronies. If it goes the way of GI Joe where they care about the minority that clung to the past instead of the next generation of kids they will be terrible businessman.

Because children are the demographic, you will never be it, there is a big fucking reason on why after all those years they still make toys the same way they used to do instead of trying to appeal to collectors instead allowing Hot Topic to take that job with their license.
>>
>>25482707
I'm not sure about that. Who designed it? OP? Google/Derpi returned nothing like.

>Fake and gay lel
>>
>>25482757
Exactly. Hasbro didn't post it. Discovery didn't. DHX didn't. OP made it himself.
>>
>>25482728
>They can't rely on adult money. Adult money came from a fad, fads are impossible to predict. Their customers are little girls and their parents, a limitless audience that is always there.
That isn't what I said at all, I said with G4 they've achieved the same level of cross generational appeal that Transformers has...which has made much more money over the years than previous gens of MLP. You can sell toys to kids.....why would you choose simply that when you can choose to kids, teens, and adults as well? It's simple math

>fad
Sounds like cynical fan of the fandom talk to me. You're implying none of us are legitimate fans and that we only are here because we think ponies make us look cool? If that's why you're here I suggest you go

>And surviving for 27 years isnt mediocre
Yeah once again missing the point...nobody, be they toy collectors (which I am) or cartoon enthusiasts (which I am) had MLP on their lips period....they sold only, and strictly only to little kids, making it a mediocre franchise when compared to say Transformers or TMNT which have remained multi media monsters since their inception....MLP used to be GI Joe tier, it's now Transformers and TMNT tier

>MLP G5 has no reason to waste time with bronies.
They buy merch

> If it goes the way of GI Joe where they care about the minority that clung to the past instead
You weren't listening to me. MLP used to be in the same tier as GI Joe, it isn't anymore. And GI Joe didn't try to cling to old fans, it just stopped being relevant and all the recent attempts have been just that, trying to re brand it for a new fanbase. Did you even watch the movies or Renegades?

>there is a big fucking reason on why after all those years they still make toys the same way they used to do instead of trying to appeal to collectors instead allowing Hot Topic to take that job with their license.
Do you even buy toys? How fucking stupid are you....might as well compare kids Transformers to Masterpieces
>>
Why would hasbro want to reboot the series? It seems a bit early for a reboot, doesn't it?
>>
File: voon.jpg (265 KB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
voon.jpg
265 KB, 725x1024
>>25482782
Internal communication. Do you even have a job?

>>25482796
It's never too early. Market changes everyday, and unlike others who say "too soon" I think it's always the right time to decide what to do with the budget. They exactly know what they're doing.
>>
>>25482819
>OP is gonna risk loosing his job over leaking assests to /mlp/ to start another shitty general

I really want this to be true.
>>
>>25482785
I agree with this guy, it's the same principle for why Pixar movies tend to be so good. They need to appeal to adults as well as kids so that the adults are more inclined to bear through the whole movie.
>>
I always see some people saying adult purchases of MLP only make up a minute part of Hasbro's sales. Where do you people even get those numbers? I've never seen any statistic for this statement.
>>
>>25482785

Transformers doesn't make money because of cross generation appeal, it makes money because Michael Bay shits simpletoid magnets. Hasbro has flat out said the success of the films is what even allows them to keep the collector aimed lines going with such strenght.

And there is nothing cynical about admitting the truth, the vast majority of bronies were in it for the fad, they have zero interest in the brand, they care about FIM, they'll bleed dry fast. You think people willing to come to 4chan to discuss it are a majority? You're worse than stupid you're delusional.

A brand never needs toy collectors to survive unless it's aimed at that crowd at it's core. TMNT and Transformers aren't still around because of old nerds, they're still around because kids buy it. Because kids will always buy it. Or do you think there's a coincidence that the vast majority of the TMNT toyline is based on the current Nickelodeon cartoon and not the comics aimed at the fans?

Bronies MIGHT buy merch, that is true, but they'll never be a predictable and viable alternative, they'll never be a major market and there is no reason to waste time with them.

Stop trying to talk about brand history you're objectively unaware of, GI Joe made half-hearted attempts at focusing on kids while shitting out more and more product based on nostalgia and "the fanbase", it failed to morph with time, it died, I'm not comparing it to FIM, I'm showing that it stands a proof that focusing your market on old nerds is a waste of time. Flat out dangerous if you don't keep your eyes on the focus.

Masterpiece toys are made by Takara by the way and in a MUCH FUCKING SMALLER stock than the wide-retail stuff based on current cartoons and movies.

MLP has no reason to waste time with bronies. No toyline IP has. Money time and effort is better directioned at the ever-renewal market of children. I'm sorry you're not only too simple to understand basic market cycle but also defensive of a dying fad.
>>
>>25482894
More, Hasbro hates the MLP fandom with passion.

They steal their IP and trademark.
Next gen will certainly have a strictier terms of licensing, and this will change a lot of things.

2016 - end of the pony community?
>>
File: image.png (283 KB, 1120x821) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283 KB, 1120x821
>>25482894
I'm not neccessarily saying you're wrong but holy shit I've never seen someone so anal blasted about something as trivial as this. You sound like someone from /v/.
>>
>>25482894
>Transformers doesn't make money because of cross generation appeal, it makes money because Michael Bay shits simpletoid magnets.
You made the point earlier that MLP has always existed pre G4 and that made it a success...Transformers has with far many more toylines and never went a year without a show on the air. So...you're definitions seem to vary with every other point you make, I don't think you're good at proving points

And there is nothing cynical about admitting the truth, the vast majority of bronies were in it for the fad, they have zero interest in the brand, they care about FIM
That isn't what a fad is at all...being into FIM and not previous gens doesn't make it a fad, it means FIM is the series that made the franchise legitimate in the eyes of the teen and older crowd and to go back to what it was before would be dumb

>do you think there's a coincidence that the vast majority of the TMNT toyline is based on the current Nickelodeon cartoon and not the comics aimed at the fans?
Lots of those fans are adults and teens...you prove your idiocy with each rebuttal. The point you're making only makes sense if MLP keeps going by their previous gen standards, not the new one.

>Stop trying to talk about brand history you're objectively unaware of, GI Joe made half-hearted attempts at focusing on kids
Like what? Do you even like GI Joe or are you making this up as you go along? You sound like a raging autist desu who's mad people like MLP
>>
>>25482935
It's a tradition here on /mlp/. People who never liked the show like to go on rants about how us who do are only trendy and that the show is ending and blah blah

I heard the exact same shit at the start of season 4
>>
>>25482894
I can actually feel the sweat coming off your hands anon. Maybe you should get a glass of water or something.
>>
>>25482652
I want to know the sauce too. Derpibooru could help.
>>
>>25482894
wew lad
>>
>>25482941
You may type like an autist but god damn you know what you're talking about
>>
>>25482585
>teen/adult fans won't grab for anything they can get in the absence of FiM and gush over G5 regardless of whether or not it is good

The majority have already conceded to excessive corporate meddling in FiM and the EQG spinoffs. Myself included, honestly, as much as I want normal Twi back. Why not assume they'll continue to do the same? It's easier for them than admitting the thing they used to love is different, shitty, or just gone.
>>
>>25482941

Your assumptions have value only to you, stop putting words in my mouth. Before the Michael Bay era the fan-aimed Transformers product was never regular, with the Alternators line being flat out stated as something they were only able to do because of the amounts of cash that Armada made for them. Armada. The toyline aimed squarely at kids. See a pattern there? Much like the Bay era it's the stuff aimed at non-fans that is the focus and when it does well they have enough funds to take those little risks for fans (also using Transformers as example is a little tricky since everybody working there in the last 15 years is a childhood TF fan so alot of times theyre doing things for themselves too, not just the fans).

That is what I'm trying to make clear to you, we are not needed. Ever. The company doesn't WANT old fans. They might throw a bone, but they know at the end of the day we are always a minority, the same stands for Transformers and Marvel and more.

Bronies have been around for 5 years dude. 5 years. You'll need decades to prove you're not a fad to me, and more than that to prove you're not a fad to a company that has to invest assets thinking of the long term up to 2020 right now.

Lots of those fans is pure bullshit, if lots of them were adults and teens the media would reflect it, but it doesn't. Why aren't shameless capitalists making use of that? Could it be perhaps because they know it's bullshit? Naturally. They're a business. You're somebody that thinks you know better than a business why?

And yes I have been a GI Joe fan (and Transformers) for years, I am well aware of Sigma Six, GI Joe Extreme, the movies and more. I am also aware of how hard the fan-aimed product bombed because it turns out mass-retail shit aimed at the minority of adult men that still like kids toys is just not on a size big enough to allow the product to survive.

You're just not the market, accept that, you'll be happier.
>>
>>25482652
That's all I have.
There we can only emit theories and other empirical ideas on what the next pony could look like.
>>
>>25483017
Pokèmon was believed to be a fad and it is still a megaton franchise today.
The series has multiple times had media installments designed to cater to the nostalgia of the older crowd and the fierce competition of the older crowd.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 214x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 214x202
>>25483017
>you'll be happier

Yeah I can through your intense anger fueled ramblings sunshine.
>>
>>25483017
>Armada. The toyline aimed squarely at kids.
You're obviously not a Transformers fans. Adult fans of Transformers don't just buy the collectors stuff or only read the comics....they bought Armada toys and watched Armada, so did the teenage fans. This is what I mean by cross generational appeal....

>Bronies have been around for 5 years dude. 5 years. You'll need decades to prove you're not a fad to me
So you're not a fan of MLP...I don't have anything to prove to you, get the fuck off this board faggot

>Lots of those fans is pure bullshit, if lots of them were adults and teens the media would reflect it, but it doesn't.
I bet you think adults only like things with swearing and gore, fuck off

>And yes I have been a GI Joe fan (and Transformers) for years,
Apparently not since you think yourself too highly too pay attention to kid related media...heads up, it all is. Did you watch Animated? Did you buy the toys? Did you watch Prime? Did you buy the toys? Guess what, it was all "for kids"

>You're just not the market, accept that, you'll be happier.
It's not about being the market you dense fucking twat, it's about the fact that a kids franchise sells more sells more when not ONLY are kids buying, but also teens and adults. MLP now does that. If you want to make money....do you want to make 100 dollars, or 300 dollars? Hell, let's say 100 dollars....or 180 dollars? If it's about money more is better, its fucking simple
>>
>>25483043
So in otherwords op is full of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
>>
>>25482321
>No one mentions Nyx

You all know it's happening.
>>
>>25483048

At what point did I saw it is impossible to keep two markets interested in a product?

(By the way you'll notice that most of the Pokemon market is still kids from how babyish easy the games still are)

My point isn't what Hasbro will do, my point isn't if they will do or not.

My point is that they don't need to pander to the adult fanbase. It's just never a need. It's never going to be the focus even if it happens. It's pig-headed to say that they would be stupid not to pander to bronies when bronies not only matter so little but are also impossible to predict.

There will be a G5, I guarantee you it'll focus on kids, I cannot guarantee you and I would advise you to never expect it to keep a foot on adult fans. I repeat, you'll be happier that way.
>>
>>25483054
Transformers Energon was a continuation of Armada, there is nothing that suggests that we cannot have another continuation for FIM.

Hasbro would be stupid to abandon the main cast, heck it is possible for the "next generation" of main characters to be much smaller so the old cast can still be given a great deal of focus. It is even possible that certain characters can remain main characters even with the new cast.
>>
File: FCDFBLJI0R117E3.SQUARE3.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
FCDFBLJI0R117E3.SQUARE3.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
>>25483062
Or being dangerously legit.
Why anything nice would happen?
>>
>>25483054

You are completely fucking delusional if you think adults fans are the reason Armada did so well Hasbro could afford to take the risk of making fan-aimed product. As a matter of fact I know you are.

Your assumptions have value only to you and have no place in objective discussion. I have watched the show since Season 1 was airing on The Hub and it pains me to see that after so much time we have people like you that know so little about the product he claims to love.

In fact. You're so full of misguided stupidity that I'll grant you the wish of dropping the subject. Talking to a wall is already hard, much more it is to explain basic business to somebody so entitled and delusional that claims to grasp capitalist behaviour yet doesn't notice right in front of his face the company doing anything BUT focusing only on adults. Nobody at any fucking point said adults cant enjoy and buy media for children, the point is that they're not a majority and Hasbro has no reason to waste time pandering to a minor market when history proves to them over and over children are the majority. You think they don't keep track of who buys their product? Are you braindead enough to deny that an international company knows more about who buys what than you?

Don't cry to yourself if G5 is a reboot, you're already embarrasing to watch, I would hate to see you go from annoying to pathetic so fast.
>>
What happened to discussing about how the new gen will be like? Has this just turned into another thread of outraged autists throwing shit at each other?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 385x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 385x307
>>25483117
Anon I think you dropped this.
>>
File: dunce-cap-emily-kelley.jpg (71 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
dunce-cap-emily-kelley.jpg
71 KB, 675x900
>>25483176

Thanks brah. Heres yours.
>>
>>25483150
looks like it. let's recenter the subject.

>Hasbro's got their new pony leader
>MLP2017 it's happening
>G5 in the works right now.

Things to keep in mind: Hasbro aims to renew their IP, we all know that but it's official, it will likely be about something not related to the pony world we knew so far, with Equestria and all.

It will be strange, at first and the moral/concepts and character deign, everything created by Lauren Faust will likely be obliterated in the process. Main characters are persistent to all generations, they will just get a new design.

That's for 2017 of course. The movie will be something, and they will enjoy the hype it might have created to quickly launch the new pony just in time for christmas, a franchise that will be renewed til the 2020s. we'll be old so far.

DHX will likely not be a part of the game anymore.
------------------------

So what will come out of it? Maybe CGI ponies in a cute universe? Anime-ish MLP? What will be the next design trend in the years to come? Some suggested the material design will get a burst, or Vaporwave will be the new shit.

Will they still look like ponies is what scares me most, then what kind of trend, ideas and morals will dictate what this kids show will be like, and just for this, I fear it might be ugly...

I apprehend the overload of Twilight and mary sues farting higher than their ass, SJW shit and co.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 222x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 222x254
>>25483196
Thanks brah.
>>
This is the biggest bait I've seen around here in months
>>
File: galactus.WEB.jpg (162 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
galactus.WEB.jpg
162 KB, 1000x800
>>25483285
I take that as a compliment, but it works because it is based essentially on facts, and that there will be crucial strategies being discussed this week as the pony s5 is ending, and how they will fill the gap until late 2017.
>>
Could see it happen. Toy sales are declining, and the franchise lacks innovation, which is difficult to solve in the current form.

It will be interesting to see what they do in the future, though. The toy market is changing, and how Hasbro will adapt will be interesting to see.

One problem with G4 is the reliance on the tv series, the toys are shit and the only reason people buy the toys is because the show tells them to. It would be better if the toys could be interesting by themselves, instead of being dependent on the constant advertising effort by the tv series.

It is not unlikely that they will drop the flash and go with 3D animation, if they decide to make a new show. Because MLP is pretty much the only thing that has somewhat "real" animation, which makes it different and may make it unappealing to little girls.
>>
>inb4 shitty reboot
>inb4 back to chapters truly aimed to 4 years old girls
>inb4 shitty animation
>inb4 Rainbow Dash always dresses in style

The chances of getting a new Newborn Cuties tier series are too high for me to be hyped.
>>
I'm secretly kind if hoping ww3 or some other disaster will engulf the US and Europe so when hasbro cans g4 and g5 turns out to be really shitty there's at least something to do.
>>
>>25483117
>You are completely fucking delusional if you think adults fans are the reason Armada did so well

Did I say that? I said adult fans still bought it. Adult fans bought Armada toys, still do in fact, and watched the show, still do in fact. It's an easy concept to understand that kids = cash, kids + teens = more cash, and kids + teens + adults = even more cash. In fact I'm not going to read the rest of your post because you're incapable of understanding basic speech, and cherry pick things about arguments while ignoring others just so you can keep ranting.
>>
>>25483442
...I think we came at a point that in general, to reboot the whole world, we need a world war.
>>
>>25483405
Are you dumb? With the success of this generation, they wouldn't go back to shit that nobody liked. That's just silly.
>>
>>25483072
G4 was focusing on kids as well, but it had a notch added by Lauren so that parents could watch it with their kids. If you think Hasbro hates brony bucks or the word-to-word popularity you are delusional.
>>
>>25483348
You're just the OP, I like this thread, but you're not baiting here.

>>25483611
You know they would not hesitate, because business is more important than quality.
>>
File: image.jpg (892 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
892 KB, 1920x1080
>>25483442
>is seceretly hoping for a foreign invasion so I have a use for my /k/ache.

Is there anything worthwhile after mlp? Do people have evidence that the show is ending that isn't circumstancial?
>>
>>25483626

I never said brony hates money. I said Hasbro has no reason much less the ability to repeat the formula, as it was clear with Littlest Pet Shop they are a failure and do not properly understand good media to repeat the kind of product.

G5 being like G4 is unlikely, Hasbro IS NOT a smart company and their media is more often than not badly made.
>>
>>25483017
Decades?...So you'll believe it if we are still around when you are on your death bed? or did you say that to prove the pint that this is your opinion you believe (I'm sorry KNOW) is fact and nothing will ever change that? I think it is option B
>>
Citation needed: the thread.
>>
>>25483982

Neither option. I said it that as an example that if you can't convince a normal person of it that has nothing to lose on if bronies will outlast FIM's fad or not (for example, ME) it is even more unreasonable to expect Hasbro to bet on bronies in a meaningful manner since they're people that spend money to produce the toys and cartoons and more.
>>
>>25482360
kek
>>
>>25482321
Source for the image?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.