[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Given their elaborate hairstyles and large volumes of hair, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Given their elaborate hairstyles and large volumes of hair, how strong do you think the ponies necks are in the show?
>>
>>25481974
Very
>>
>>25481974
woah, hey guys, welcome to equestria
>>
>>25481974

The necks were stronger in the 80s
>>
>>25481974
>floating, gravity-defying hair
Not necessarily all that strong.
>>
File: 200 percent lewd shining armor.png (136 KB, 289x306) Image search: [Google]
200 percent lewd shining armor.png
136 KB, 289x306
>>25482064
Have you seen Condense' hair in the show? It's fucking long, and all the mass of the curl is at the end (weight further from center of rotation = larger polar moment of inertia). I bet she could bench press Shining Armor with her neck
>>
>>25481974
Necks as strong as stallions'
>>
>>25481974

Hair isn't all that heavy, I had hair down to my waist before I did military service and had to shave my head. Out of curiosity I weighted my hair and it was only just over 500g, a composite helmet is much MUCH heavier than that, even a hardhat or a substantial PC headset is heavier.

That said, the ponies' necks are strong and tough, with how big their heads are and how well they take blows to the head. Hair just isn't a meaningful factor here.
>>
>>25483146

Were you like a jesus guy, or a femmy guy?

I don't imagine a normal person having hair that long.
>>
>>25483594
>normal person
>on /mlp/

Just a metalhead. So "Jesus guy" I guess.
>>
>>25483594
>>25483742
I had long hair, because I wanted to have long hair. I got rid of long hair, when I got tired of taking care of it.

>normal
>>
>>25483742
>>25483836

A normal-looking person
>>
>>25481974
Reminder that pones can throw hay bales with her teeth in the show, so somewhere between "very" and "dod gamn"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.