[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hasbro -> Just pandering to your fanbase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hasbro_studios_logo_1.jpg (27 KB, 377x198) Image search: [Google]
hasbro_studios_logo_1.jpg
27 KB, 377x198
season 2 = LOL SO RANDUMB, Oh my god more melodrama, more autism, flanderization! more obnoxious unfunny memetic jokes.
To be continued…
seasons 3 = MORE OF THE SAME SHIT. :D
season 4 = Oh my Jesus guess what.... even more of the same shit.
season 5 = same exact shit as the previous seasons, but maybe even more cringeworthy and awkward.
season 6 = bbb-but-But-but-bbbbeeebbuuuttt… it's totally gonna be different this time! I swear on me irish mum.
Hey… wasn't parodying the show with obnoxious unfunny bullshit our own deal? and wasn't it suppose to stay on Youtube as fanon?

No plots! No plot detected. Zero plot. The plot is flat. Why are the tails coming out of their asses now?!?! Holy shit what happened to storytelling?! "Once upon a time in the magical land of…. BOOM EXPLOSION. Drop that beat. Bronies gonna eat all dat shit up like yo momma's dinner. Momma said knock you out, pony. Dash is a cunt, but I wanna cum inside that cunt"
>>
>>25481381
I gotta wonder. What if you killed yourself?
>>
File: 1395386548259.jpg (115 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
1395386548259.jpg
115 KB, 600x611
>>
>>25481401
>>25481420
PFFFFTTT their answers.

That's it /mlp/ You're not autistic, you're just a lazy piece of shit which will amount to nothing.

You ran out of excuses.
>>
>>25481381

You're so autistic you still watch show for little girls...

For SIX seasons....

That you hate

Ayyyyyy
>>
>>25481443
Are you actually trying to defend OP? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>25481381
Hasbro Studios should be owned by the division of Walt Disney Company.
>>
File: 1434781304056.jpg (23 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1434781304056.jpg
23 KB, 478x373
>>25481381
>Not mentioning S1 gags
>>
>>25481685
You're so autistic you still watch show for little girls...

For SIX seasons....

That you forced yourself to love

Ayyyyyy lmao
>>
>>25481381
This is what a genwunner looks like but with ponies instead
>>
Everybody defending Hasbro should be raped and killed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.