[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys what happened? Meghan tweeted she was going to Hasbro HQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Guys what happened? Meghan tweeted she was going to Hasbro HQ in Rhode Island a week ago and she hasn't tweeted anything since and now Hasbro announces they are looking for a new senior director of development for My Little Pony.
>>
>>25481137
Lauren assassinated her.
>>
>>25481137
early planning for G5
>>
>>25481170
>Nyx will be in G5
>>
Huh, that's pretty... interesting.
>>
>>25481137
>>
>>25481137
Meghan McCarthy should be fired!
>>
>>25481137
[citation needed]
>>
One of the big guys at Hasbruh didn't like what direction Meghan had for his favorite pony, so he hit the eject button.
>>
>>25481137
That job listing has been up almost since the end of summer. Pay attention.
>>
>>25481137
What a lot of people don't realise is that since it was Meghans old position they have to advertise it, even if she is just going to apply for it again. She can have two roles at Hasnro at once, you know. Especially if Hasbro feel she's competent enough.
>>
File: 795.gif (393 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
795.gif
393 KB, 493x342
>>25481137
So what? Meghan was never a senior director for MLP. Thiesson was. OP need to eat more dicks and stop posting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.