[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey Anon." >"Sorry to bother you. >"I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>"Hey Anon."
>"Sorry to bother you.
>"I know you must be awfully busy.
>"I was just wondering, if it isn't to much trouble that is....."
>"Maybe loaning me $2000."
>"I...I'd pay you back of course, it's just that, the sanctuary hasn't been getting as much business as it usually does...."
>>
>>25477590
>$
Fucking leave
>>
>>25477646
money makes the world go around Anon.
>>
File: 1346524482986.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1346524482986.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>25477590
>I...I'd pay you back of course

With interest?
>>
>>25477590
>"Hey Anon."
>"Sorry to bother you.
>"I know you must be awfully busy.
>"I was just wondering, if it isn't too much trouble, that is....."
>"Maybe loaning me 2000 bits?"
>"...I'd pay you back of course...it's just that, well, the sanctuary hasn't been getting as much business as it usually does..."
>You stare blankly at her for a good 5 seconds.
>"Um... but if you can't then that's fine, too."
>She meekly starts to shy away, no doubt heading back to her cottage to mope.
>Ever since you had come over to this world, it felt like the only one brave enough to approach you besides Twilight was Fluttershy.
>And no doubt you were probably the first and last person she'd be asking.
>But making money around here was twice as hard, considering people were hesitant to hire you.
"Wait, shutter-butter."
>You had been trying out nicknames for her, but she hadn't tried coming up with any for you.
>The longer you tried using them, the more awkward you felt when she didn't return the favor.
"Errr. Fluttershy."
>"Um...yes?"
>You scratch the back of your head.
"Yeah, I've got some bits laying around. Wasn't really gonna use them for anything, so uh, yeah. I can do a loan."
>"Oh, goodie! You see, what the sanctuary really needs is--"
"But I'm going to need kind of a down-payment first."
>"Um...but, um, the whole reason I'm borrowing bits is because I'm so low on them..."
"It's okay, you won't need a single coin."

>Continue?
>Y/N
>>
>>25477927
Y

looking forward to the incoming molestation.
>>
>>25477927
i am da curious
>>
>>25477927

>You close the door behind her and quickly turn the locks.
>She seems to flinch as the deadbolt clicks in place, but you're sure she's just nervous.
"Well, feel free to take a seat on the sofa."
>Twilight had insisted to Celestia that by providing you your own home in Ponyville that she'd be able to study you more and learn important lessons about humanity.
>You had no problem saying you were busy every time she wanted to talk.
>When you want to hang out with someone, Twilight, you don't bring a clipboard, a wad of possibly-reused electrodes, and archaic hospital-looking equipment.
>"Um, okay. Just here, or, um...?"
"Yup!
>She situates herself on one of the couch cushions, still appearing to be a bit nervous.
>"I'm, um, still not completely sure about this."
"And I know that--but you should understand out of everyone here, right? I mean, lots of humans do this kind of thing. A lot of them even brag about it."
>"Well, see, here, that kind of thing is really, um...taboo. And, um, with what I do, it's just, I'm not sure I could really stomach it all."
"Well we humans really made it an art."
>You pull the box out from under the coffee table. The pegasus seemed to become much more uneasy.
"It's okay, though. You just have to remember it's already dead. Now help me organize this taxidermy kit."
>"And, um...where did you say the bear was?"
"Oh, it's just laying the back yard. Figured I didn't want it in the house."
"But don't worry! It wasn't the one you keep around your house. I just saw it in the woods was all."
>Fluttershy takes a gulp.
>"Um...okay..."
"Welp, toss me the knife, would you?"
>Fluttershy really was a reliable friend.
>>
>>25477927
Y
>>
>>25478054

>"Um...oh my... what exactly are you, um... going to do with him?"
"It's a him? Man, you really are good with animals!"
>"Oh...Um..--"
"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna make him a rug for the den. Really goes with the fireplace."
>Her pupils seemed to dilate.
>"A-as a rug?"
"Yeah! Looks pretty badass, right?"
>Now she was looking anywhere but you or the bear.
>You weren't sure what was bothering her, but you decided to change the subject.
"Uh... so! Whatcha gonna do with that sanctuary money? You were trying to tell me earlier."
>"Oh! Yes! I was." She appeared to be lighting up a little.
>"Well, see, there's a river in the sanctuary that a lot of the animals haven't been able to cross because it's so strong, and I wanted to have a bridge put in for the little critters!"
>You lift your bloody hands out of the bear's skin and turn to face her.
"Awesome! That should be useful."
"Man. It really was nice to find another animal person here!"
>Upon looking at your hands, the yellow pony's lips seemed to fold into her mouth.
"Hey, how do you think deer head would look in the living room?"
>"Uhm, uh... oh, my... Um." She began to quiver.
"Or maybe a tiger! Or..."
>She gulped.
>"...o-or?"
>"A pony?"
>You strike a comical pose.
>The pony faints.
>But on a maybe-serious note, you could probably see Twilight placed somewhere in the living room with her wings spread.
>>
>>25478222
I like it so far.
>>
>>25477590
>she bats her eyelashes at you
"For the animals, I'll do it."
>you open your wallet and begin peeling off $100 bills
>"So, Anonymous," she says
>"Is loansharking your fetish?"
"NO!"
>you punt her out the window
>"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain" she says as she vanishes in the distance
>and that wasn't your fetish either
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.