[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOE: A Post-Nuclear Pony Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 136
File: large.png (672 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
672 KB, 1024x1024
FOE: A Post-Nuclear Pony Thread

Tale edition

Old thread: >>25436550

The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

EqD Side Story Compilation Post - March:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/fallout-equestria-side-stor-updates.html

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

Recent updates:

The Things We've Handed Down (October 12th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/285142/

Longtalons (October 14th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/172805/

Old Souls (October 22nd)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/73868/

Ditzy Doo Chronicles (October 23rd)
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/6663/

Heroes (October 24th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/662/

Treasure Hunting (November 2nd)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/53502/

Frozen Skies (November 7th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/201326/

Current /foe/ book club story: Black and White
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/fallout-equestria-black-and-white

ITT: What stories do survivors and wanders retell as they sit around the campfire?
>>
File: 1308700783989.png (12 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1308700783989.png
12 KB, 429x410
>>25477572
This thread had such potential.
>>
>>25477544
I ever tell you 'bout the time my buddy Keith went camping out in the swamp? He went an' took his new ladyfriend and they went out about a couple miles deep into the wild. They spent like two hours fuckin' in their sleeping bag, an' I guess it must've riled up the swamp bugs, cause she woke up with a bunch of crawlers in 'er...
>>
File: I_AM_GOD_HERE.png (160 KB, 316x470) Image search: [Google]
I_AM_GOD_HERE.png
160 KB, 316x470
>>25477572
Bye!
>>
>>25477687
You shit, that's my line.
>>
>>25477791
Good lord. The mods really are fucking asleep tonight aren't they?
>>
>>25477791
that pic is terrible based on the anatomy alone.
>>
>>25477791
>dat failure to extract
>>
>>25477835
I didn't think it was possible to give a semi-anthro horse cankles, but well, there it is.
>>
File: feel-the-heat.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
feel-the-heat.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
Say, you ever hear about that one legend? About the Moon Thief. Its some really old Zebra myth from long before the war, my daddy told me about it once.

I could tell if you haven't heard it before.
>>
>>25477865
Who is this Moon Thief, stranger?
>>
>>25477865
Does the Moon Theif communicate with moonrunes and moonspeak?

Is the Moon Theif the Mooninites?
>>
>>25477572
>>25477791
>>25478117
I don't understand what this clown is trying to achieve
>>
>>25478135
What is shitposting, Alex.
>>
File: Field_in_the_night_by_Slimack.jpg (167 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Field_in_the_night_by_Slimack.jpg
167 KB, 1280x960
>>25478059
Apparently there was like this Zebra tribe that lived in these hills ages ago. I know this place is all Equestria now but apparently long ago this place was just empty besides this one tribe that wandered around, nomads I think the word is?

Anyway there was this long famine, no matter where they roamed their forages would never come back with enough and the fields of grass all died and turned to dust, a lot of these Zebras started dying and stuff and they were desperate.

I guess one morning this old mare showed up, this frail wrinkly old Zebra mare who said that she was a hermit, she apparently practiced some voodoo hexing and all sorts of fucked up alchemy even these Stripes thought it was weird.

She said that she could perform a hex that would make the forests lush and fertile, the trees would produce more fruit then they could eat, the grass would grow as green as an emerald and as long as your leg.

But she had one condition, a very grim condition.
>>
File: 1447803348823.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1447803348823.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>>25478117
>>
https://picarto.tv/Dattebayo><

Datte's doing the weekly request stream btw y'all!
>>
>>25478173
Almost scared to ask what this condition was, stranger- but my curiosity is compelling me mightily.
>>
>>25478301
I want to do THINGS to that butt.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>25478290
The old Zebra mare said that she needed the innocence and purity of youth. For every week they wanted the blossoming spring to last.

The tribe's foals had been the first to die in the famine. Even if they could bring themselves to do something so monstrous as to sell their own children away, they were simply unable to.

Desperate and running out of options the Zebra's came to a mutual agreement. They'd send their most powerful hunters off to wander West back towards Equestria, and they'd prey upon the villages of Ponies, raid the towns in the nights with spear and bow and snatch away the foals like thieves would steal gold.

Their hunters, week and wearied with the most grim of burdens wandered and wandered until they found a tiny village of ponys. A shire of a several dozen earthpony families who worked the land for food.

Hungry, tired and desperate to protect their families they attacked the village, throughout the shire blood was spilled and families were torn apart. The hunters slaughtered the village savagely but spared the foals.

The village fell quiet come the break of dawn they'd killed all the families and captured all the young, lining them up they began to the long journey home to their hills, ten young foals in tow.
>>
>>25478435
>a tiny village of ponys. A shire of a several dozen earthpony families
>Several Dozen families
(Whoops, i forgot to change that to just several, whoops.)
>>
So I've been brewing a story up for a bit
Anon is accidentally summoned when a novice unicorn tries to escape to another dimension because the wasteland sucks major dick. Anon's autism flares up and he runs off into the night in a panic, almost gets himself killed but is saved by a ghoulpone. Adventures happen.
>>
>>25478701
Sounds a lot like Datte's CYOA that he never continued.
>>
File: 1447883323006.jpg (10 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1447883323006.jpg
10 KB, 232x217
>>25478706
... Damnit.
How about KidAnon joins a raider clan?
>>
>>25478722
Sounds like Riddles' CYOA that he still hasn't continued. But with less sex.
>>
>>25478435
>tfw you're trying to drag a picture for the post you just spent an hour writing and you accidentally hit back and the post is gone.
Next part is coming hold on I guess..lemme rewrite it.
>>
>>25478706
>>25478757
Christ it's like trying to hit an original idea around here is like throwing a hammer in the reactor room while it's going critical. Shits fucked yo.

Hey Anons, how do you get the urge to write things for funsies?
>>
File: work_087.jpg (72 KB, 386x535) Image search: [Google]
work_087.jpg
72 KB, 386x535
>>25478435
They walked day and night until they finally returned to the dusty plain where their tribe had sat in waiting for the hunters to return.

They were not met with cheers or good tidings, but with mournful gazes and silence. Together they waited for the break of dusk. When that old witch returned to collect her fee. She herded the foals to a huge effigy she'd build from wood, bone, dead leaves and grass setting it ablaze she began her hex. She chanted and danced around the fire.

An hour passed and suddenly one of the foals collapsed to the ground dead, another hour passed and another foal died. One by one hour by hour each of the foals died at the feet of this flaming figure.

When the last foal died the witch began to laugh, cackling as her dance grew faster and more manic. She danced and danced and the tribe watched in horror as this witch danced herself into insanity. Her eyes weeped blood, her nose bled down her muzzle.

Her dance only stopped when dawn finally broke. The mare turned to face the tribe in the early dawn light and laughed at them. "Fools" she called them. "I have stolen the moon away so you may never hide what you have done in the dark of night."

And just like that the old witch died.

That day the flowers bloomed, the grass grew like magic and the world was brought into an unnaturally early and beautiful spring.

But something was wrong, hour after hour passed and the sun didn't move.

The night never came.

The moon had been stolen.
>>
>>25478819
apply some strict limitations, figure out a way to work around them. Example- 3k word limits. no killing but no retreating, hiding, or negotations. it must have non sexual combat. Your character will always have his/her expletives censored somehow halfway through speaking them, and you can't use the same way twice. Shit like that.
>>
>>25478923

So why they so pissed at the Princess if it was their own damn fault?
>>
>>25479089
>SHE'S A PROUD ZEBRA WHO DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>25479058
Huh I kinda went with a page of it right now, also horray for getting the urge to continue a story you've been working on for the past two years bump.
>>
Has the lewd anon been slayed?
>>
File: pon.png (148 KB, 1215x1974) Image search: [Google]
pon.png
148 KB, 1215x1974
I've managed to pull myself away from F4 for long enough to do something else. Need to get back to writing. Shit's tough, yo.

This may or may not be a very specific fetish of mine.
>>
File: spring-daffodils_2845661b.jpg (84 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
spring-daffodils_2845661b.jpg
84 KB, 620x388
(I hope this isn't too annoying for you all I'm just bored and trying to have fun with the OP)

The spring was as beautiful as it was long. Though the beauty of the day that never ended was fraught with horrors. The Tribe could not sleep, their dreams polluted with nightmares. With the guilt of what they had done overbearing and the inability to feel the embrace of sleep the tribe soon went insane. The mares and the stallions lost their minds and the tribe soon wandered west again, a thirst for blood overpowering their mercy they laid siege to the pony towns, killing and countless innocent lives.

Their sins poisoned them, the horror of that they had wrought upon them had pushed them over the edge. Desperate for some salvation the tribe sought to try plead and grovel to their reckoning. They began to worship the Moon Thief. They kidnapped the foals and murdered them, praying to the diety who had doomed them all.

But the day never ended, and the moon never returned.

As the barbaric tribe set their sights on one more town. Seeing the horror coming the guards evacuated the town, families fled for their lives.

Except for one.

A single stallion, an old unicorn who worked the quarry in that town. He refused to leave and he remained as the tribes insane screaming carried on the wind, signalling their approach. That old stallion stood alone in the center of town, his only weapon a large iron hammer he used to work the stones.

Finally they stormed in and were met with a dead town, save for one stallion who's courage and resolve was as unwavering and stern as the iron of his hammer.
>>
>>25479708
>fetish

What? Crossed legs? Or just the pose and look in general?

Would it be spoilerific if I asked what Air Raid's CM means? It looks like it could be vaguely sexual.
>>
>>25479831
>Crossed legs
Yes.
>qt mark
It's supposed to be a shockwave. Lucid helped redesign it from the overcomplicated nightmare it used to be.
>>
>>25479831
>>25479859
His fetish is blueballing his whole fanbase and not updating his story.
>>
>>25479887
>blue balls
Hey, none of y'all are clamoring for an update so I'm not in a hurry.
>>
>>25479918
update fic tonite plox
>>
File: o-SLEDGEHAMMER-facebook.jpg (487 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SLEDGEHAMMER-facebook.jpg
487 KB, 2000x1000
>>25479730
Filled with rage and fury the old stallion charged at them. his magic effortlessly swinging the hammer around, each throw of that mighty weapon slamming into the attackers with enough power to crush their bones and send them flying. One after another tried to take the old stallion down but time and time again he slammed each one away effortlessly.

The tribe fled in terror as the old stallion galloped after them and crushed them all one by one. The stallion fueled by psychotic rage.

When I hear Zebras talk about this old legend some of them think that old stallion was actually one of their religious heros, "die Yster" or something, which I think they said means "The One of Iron"

Anyway It seemed to the tribe that their judgement had finally come. Their sins had been laid bare. It was then they realized the truth. The Moon Theif had taken them, weakened their mercy and their kindness through guilt and stress and just like she had stolen the moon away, she had stole their sanity and made them puppets of their own doom.

They submit, they just wanted death, for their torture and endless agony to finally end. And as they knelt at the hooves of this One of Iron begging for death.

But he refused. The Stallion laid down his hammer, his rage fueling a realization, that they lived a life of ceaseless agony and suffering, that slaying them would bring them peace they did not deserve for their sins.

So he walked away, the leaving the weakened tribe to suffer in a world of guilt.

With their heads hung low the tribe soon left the town. All the while the air cooled and the light disappeared. Dusk finally returned and the moon peered over the horizon.

The theif had been defeated, and the moon had returned.
>>
>>25480084
But yeah, thats the story, or at least how I remember it from what my dad and the countless Zebra's I've met have said too. They don't know what happened to the Zebra's after that, some say they scattered, some say they fled back to the Zebra lands and left the region forever, others say the guilt was too much and they ended their lives just to end the suffering.

The towns that were terrorized built a wall fearing they would attack again, but they never did I guess, the moon thief never returned.

Some say she did, I've heard some Zebras, albeit more of the voodoo crazy ones say that Luna was the Moon Thief, and that when she took control during the war that she was forcing her way back into control.

But I doubt that, less crazy Zebra's seem to think that we're still waiting, that the Moon Theif will return and reap some horrible nightmare of suffering and insanity on the world and will once again have to face off against this "One of Iron" but I mean, its all just religious stories and old Zebra myths to scare foals and stuff, I doubt any of this shit is real of course.

Anyway we should probably get some rest, put some logs on that fire. Who knows what shit is hiding out there in the dark.

(okayI'mdoneInow)
>>
File: 58473-1-1426629327.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
58473-1-1426629327.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
>>25480170
Nice tale there, storyteller. I'll have to remember that one.
Did i ever tell you about the time I took on the entirety of Ceasar's Legion with just a tri-beam laser rifle?
>>
File: Screenshot_17.png (204 KB, 341x375) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_17.png
204 KB, 341x375
That animal friend perk sure is somethin'
http://datte-before-dawn.tumblr.com/post/133515836451/wew-lad-that-animal-friend-perk-sure-is
>>
>>25477443
Belmor and I are/were both military. He got out for personal reasons last year, and because the army pretty much fucked his knees, among other things.

Also, to reply to a bit earlier in that discussion - That's because they come from a legitimately civilized society. None of this dirt pony nonsense.

Also, they're in a situation where they can't really afford to make enemies. Though, naturally, there's a line... fuck. I wanna talk about it so bad. I've been wanting to write this next chapter for so fucking long. There really shouldn't be anything like the wait for last chapter, I'll put it that way.
>>
File: mane.png (257 KB, 2700x2738) Image search: [Google]
mane.png
257 KB, 2700x2738
>>25480764
>That's because they come from a legitimately civilized society. None of this dirt pony nonsense.

Relentless pls

That doesn't stop this one from being a huge douche canoe.
>>
File: Screenshot_18.png (240 KB, 654x493) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.png
240 KB, 654x493
Another Sunfall lewd for the pile
http://datte-before-dawn.tumblr.com/post/133518332266/when-decisions-in-cyoas-are-painfully-easy
>>
>>25480784
Ehh, point, but he's also an officer (No slight itended there, mr soon-to-be-if-not-already-2LT No_One). They're almost expected to do shit like that. Astral turned out okay though. Solara and Duster also seem pretty much par for experienced junior NCO's - Rowdy as hell on their own time, and with a sixth sense for when higher ups are watching.

I still wanna see more Solara at some point. She... fascinates me. You only let me in on /one/ thing about her changes with the rewrite and I'm intrigued with this side character, doomed to stay outside the limelight!
>>
>>25477544
Speak of better times, as they are rare treasures to have in the wastelands of Equestria. Recall together of that cross-eyed, mute ghoul who happened to have helped each of you in times of need expecting nothing return, but regardless how you all strove to repay her twofold to reaffirm you are still ponies, not monsters.

Trade gossip with one another of alleged heroes springing up throughout Equestria, of a pregnant mare who brought down a child slaving operation with a Hellhound, a griffon who was too kind-hearted to have joined the Talons, impart an excerpt you have read from Ditzy Doo's autobiography. Rumored of a namesake Hired Gun far south finding herself in the wild card among a great power struggle, two enclave mares finding themselves stranded far north, idles hopes of the journeys and struggles a reforged Equestria may have trying to reconcile bygone with the Zebralands...

And finally bidding one another good night.
>>
File: tumblr_nxw5cp5KXG1u08pr2o3_1280.png (414 KB, 1280x916) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxw5cp5KXG1u08pr2o3_1280.png
414 KB, 1280x916
>>25480955
That was bootyful, anon
>>
>Come on over, friend, come on over. Don't mind the robots, they won't bite unless you try first-I wouldn't reccommend that, mostly because metal tastes bad.

>Oh, who am I? Oh no one in particular, just an old ghoul with too much time on his hooves and a knack for making a little music. I do a bit of this and that, no payment needed, but donations welcome...no polka, though. Brings up bad memories. I could give ya a show if ya wanted-no? Oh, alright. Just gonna...move to your own campfire, huh? Yeah, I get it, I wouldn't want to sleep near somepony with a mug like mine either, happy trails either way, buddy.

>...super-duper party pony-that pony is me...
>>
File: tfw.png (261 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
261 KB, 540x405
>>25481108
Damn, right in my feels.
>>
>>25481108
I'm going to draw that one day.
>>
>>25481108
No sir, I do not like it.
>>
>>25481108
Deserve it

These ghouls of today not wanting to play polka... This is why Tenpony hate them
>>
So what happened to the Enclave in their civil war? Did Pip just sort of pull the plug on them all and make them come to the ground or be extinct?

Was there meant to be any balance to the SPP or was it a pure Deus Ex Machina meant to finish the story in a way that precludes any other questions?
>>
>>25482188
Fuck knows. The Enclave are a mystery of nearly motiveless evil.
>>
>>25482188
The Enclave maintained power via strict control of information. Now that they've lost that I'd imagine a large amount of the civilian population are somewhat horrified by the actual state of the surface.
>>
>>25482318
Kinda funny how it was information that was considered a contamination.
>>
Not to be taken seriously. But just a thought that came to mind what features from Fallout 4 could be translated to Fallout Equestria either as a new sidefic or retelling. The prevalent threat among wastelanders in Boston is the possibility of being abducted by the Institute and being replaced by indistinguishable copies which everyone fears only acts to subvert the integrity of settlements and abduct more residents.

What if another city was added alongside Manehatten and Fillydelphia but resembled that of The Institute comprised of Changelings, given they are serving the same principle role of the Synths.
>>
>>25482784
I was actually wondering about a way that would work, but wrote it off as too much of a rip off.
>>
>>25482784
I'm worried that fallout 4 dlcs will be too similar to ideas I've had for my fic.
>>
>>25482784
Isn't Outlaw about horse Boston?

I considered throwing something like the Institute into the story I'm planning based in horse New Mexico, based on the Los Alamos centre rather than MIT, but given that I've already got it all planned out it would just be kinda forced.

I like the role of supporting characters in Fallout 4 though. While on the whole they're a huge improvement on 3, I feel like Nick Valentine and Kellogg in particular have a lot of thematic relevance to the central story. While something unique to Fallout 4 that could be borrowed, it's certainly a lesson in how to make your supporting characters relevant to the themes of the story, even if their involvement is brief.
>>
File: HivePony.png (162 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
HivePony.png
162 KB, 720x720
>>25482784
I had a design idea since the basic boston idea and the institute was leaked. If I get time later tonight I'll get descriptions for it. They're about as bad as these fuckers.
>>
>>25482784
I like the Changeling idea, I really want to read one fic focused around them but unfortunately most of the authors don't bother writing them because they think it would be too much work
>>
>>25482842
I'm worried they'll take the easy way out and put all of them in the damn memory machine.
>>
>>25482800
Agreed, it would be tacky if the motivation was just to harvest love. Snd fatiguing carbon copying the games plot. Thus we interpret it like Kkat did: Similar setting and factions, but new motivations and stakes apart from the game.
>>25482881
Nick has quickly grown to be my favorite companion. I found a hidden scene while journeying to retake The Castle, a gang of raiders ambushed us on a bridge, but then the leader called the others off when he recognized Nick in my company and was very apologetic. Nick then sadly added how the raider leader Carl seems to be doing well for himself.
>>
>>25482997
I hated the Operation Anchorage for that...
>>
>>25482784
If it'd include drones too dumb to convince others they're ponies just like the Institutes older models I might be up for it.

But overall the main story of Fallout 4 is fucking dumb, so I'd rather see something based on a sidequest or something from one of the factions.
>>
File: 1424981198684.gif (908 KB, 300x486) Image search: [Google]
1424981198684.gif
908 KB, 300x486
>>25482188
It was a staged firing of the SPP towers. The Day of Sunshine and Rainbows covered off most of the area the Enclave wasn't actively using (at least, my take on how that was written, and the ask Littlepip tumblr). She didn't cut them off cold-turkey, but they were basically set on a course where the clouds would no longer be able to fully supply them. No tangible issues, probably not even for a year or two, but change became a thing with a timeline, rather than an indefinite thing. The Civil war, as I understand, came as a product of that. Those who would stick with the old ways (and those too damned by their actions to pick any other side - everypony on the council, most likely) would have set themselves against those who would want to embrace the change, help the surface.

It would be about as messy as it gets. The military would be split, roughly down the middle. You can already see that rub - all it took was a refusal to fire for one Raptor to fire on another in the battle for friendship city.

I'm fond of Stealth's interpretation as a post-civil war setting. The refugee camps would have started when the cities started being made into warzones. I imagine their conflict dropped the lifespan of those cities by years, even if they were supplied by food from the surface.

I ran the numbers once, and as far as I could tell, somewhere between 21 and 28 raptors would have been left after Filly. Homage says "Half" of them went down on DOSR, so... 10-14 left at the start of the civil war. At least one remaining thunderhead, probably under council control.

I kinda want to write a fic on it... but I don't have enough time for my existing story
>>
>>25483014
I actually really liked the story, but maybe that was because I stopped expecting it to be Fallout and started treating it as cyberpunk. I started getting cyberpunk vibes with Nick Valentine's Noir atmosphere, and by the time androids with leather trench coats start showing up we are decidedly in Blade Runner territory.
>>
>>25482784
The Minutemen can easily be translated as the Minutemares alongside running jokes with their male ranks, maybe even a reason for their split and decline in the realm of FoE... though I can't possibly imagine 'General' Littlepip leading them.
>>
>>25483056
I got the Blade Runner vibes the second I ran into the Japanese noodlebot.

Also am I alone in thinking it'd be funny if that Samurai guy from Zeta just had a random cameo trying to talk to that thing and getting progressively pissed off?
>>
>>25483014
>>25482971
>>25483011
The changelings aren't here for love and peace, they are here to undermine, take control, and subvert. Their actions are born of a military conquest, a belief that ponies are unfit to have a place in the world, just as ponies once felt the same of changelings.
Able to perfectly mimic their victims, or not so if you know what to look for, they have been slowly spreading out from their hive in Springfield. Attempts at diplomacy have worked, but far more often, the attempting town has been contaminated and subverted shortly thereafter.
Few know of what goes on in the hives, of what is the reason that they sally forth now, a century and a half post bombs. But it matters little to the families that must be suspicious of their own, the loss of security and comfort as they must consider that their children could come for them in the night, just as suredly as their spouse feeds on their love to enact a dark plan.
>>
>[[ - - WARNING, CONNECTION WITH HOST DISRUPTED - - ]]
>///
>!!ATTEMPTING RECONNECT!!
>///
>!!MOA UPLINK ACCESSED!!
>[[PROCESS: NETWORK SECURE?]]

>!!Y - RECONNECT AUTHORISED!!

>!!ATTEMPTS TO RECONNECT FAILED, RETRY IN 3...
>!!2
>!!1

>!!CONNECTING FAILED, REROUTING!!
>[[POSSIBLE HOST FOUND]]
>!!ESTABLISHING CONTACT...!!

>[[SUCCESS]]

>[[INITIALISING]]
>>
>>25483569
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
File: 1428531329148.png (292 KB, 2535x3362) Image search: [Google]
1428531329148.png
292 KB, 2535x3362
>>25483569
An ominous sign, a CYOA returning so well.

>>25483634
You fool!
Its working, you whack the side when that's the case.
>>
>>25483642
No no, you should try turning it off and on again.
Trust me, I'm an expert at turning things off and on again.
>>
>>25483569
THE NUMBERS, MASON. WHAT DO THEY MEAN.

No, but seriously, supet excited to see this again.
>>
File: 1422063868920.png (2 MB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
1422063868920.png
2 MB, 1024x1536
>>25483569

>Blackness
>You can't see anything past the eerie black that clouds your vision, you can smell motor oil and your ears are occupied by an almost deafening roar emenating from all around you.
>You try to move your limbs... your mouth.
>Nothing.
>Panic spreads throughout you as the darkness threatens to swallow you up once and for all.
>You feel yourself breathing faster and faster, your heart threatening to leap out of your chest.
>"Private?... Private!" screams something to your left.
>You feel yourself being gripped frimly around the shoulders and shaken violently.
>Your senses return and you finally open your eyes, the recognisable interior of a raptor greeting you.
>"What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?"
>You look over to your left to see a large beige stallion standing over you, your now conscious mind could easily identify him as SSgt. First Light, your platoon sergeant.
>Of course he was also identifiable by the name strip on the chest piece of his combat armor which he wore a full suit of - minus the helmet.
>In its place he wore a stetson that matched his brown mane.
>First Light glares down at you, eyebrow raised.
>"Well?"
>You struggle to find your voice, eventually managing to respond when your eyes find the floor.
"I-I... uh. I'm sorry Sergeant... I get sleep paralysis sometimes. I'm okay..." you say in a near whisper.
>He sighs and trots away from you, back towards his seat.
>"Celestia fucking knows how you got through basic, girl."
>You take a moment to observe your surroundings.
>The Raptor's transport bay contained three aisles of seats and a dropdown ramp at the rear for entry and exit, as well as overhead lockers for each passenger.
>Emblazoned on the rear door in yellow was the word, 'Altostratus'.
>Seated on all sides of you were the rest of your cadre, all of you fresh from basic training.
>>
File: numbers.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
numbers.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
>>25483876
>>
>>25483884

>"Hey Beaks? You alright?..." says the stallion across from you - Pasta Bake.
>You realise now that almost everyone in eyeshot of you was staring at you.
>You shrink down in your seat, your face now partially obscured by the neck plate of your green combat armor.
"I'm fine, Pasta. Really. Sorry for causing a fuss everyone..."
>You wonder if anyone actually heard you, the roaring of the raptor's engines many decibels louder than your muffled voice.
>Everyone continues to stare at you, awaiting an audible response.
>You nod quickly, yielding a smile from Pasta and causing most of your audience to go back to what they were doing; which was mostly nothing.
>Beaks.
>You always hated that nickname but never had the courage to tell anyone.
>Rocking the boat wasn't your thing, and as long as the people calling you that liked you, then it was fine!
>Your full name was of course River Beacon... or Private Beacon, depending on who you were talking to.
>"Alright, listen up!" calls First Light as he trots along the top of each aisle. "We will be coming in for landing at Camp Shoopdawhoop momentarily, get your kit together and buckle up."
>You wonder if the person who named this camp is aware 2006 wants its meme back.
>"When you get off the raptor head to your corps, they will be marked by large signs. Good luck ponies and give 'em hell for me."
>Ah shit...
>You can't remember which corps you belonged to.

Was it:

A: The infantry
B: The medical corps
C: The armoured corps
>>
>>25484007
>PROCEED... TO... TARGET!
>OSWALD... COMPROMISED!!
>>
>>25484043
C)

They may be big metal boxes, but hell they're THICK metal boxes.
>>
>>25484043
A
>>
>>25484043
A is scary.
B is going to be sad and it's a rule that the medic always dies.

Let's go with C. We can be nice and safe in a tank.
>>
>>25484043
C
The thought of a quiet and timid mare with heavy armor/equipment amuses me.
>>
>>25484043
A nothing is more glorious than fighting as infantry
>>
>>25484055
>>25484067
>>25484070
>>25484072
>>25484078
so far 2 for A 3 for C..
>>
File: sad medic.gif (542 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
sad medic.gif
542 KB, 500x275
>>25484090
>tfw no one likes medic
>>
>>25484043
C is for Crushing!
>>
we need more Pip with freckles
>>
>>25484105
Okay. You wanna be the fucker who gets shot at first? That's fine by me, I'm gonna be in this tank with huge guns.
>>
>>25484129
this. (or at least honorable infantry)
timid medics are always overdone in both green and fanfics. you rarely see timid tank drivers or gun crews.
>>
>>25484120
We're trying, dammit.
>>
What a nice thread this has been.

Discussion, story ideas, CYOA, analysis, short stories art. I'd almost forgotten what a good thread looked like.

Except fetishfaggot but he's gone now.
>>
File: redheart_by_dimfann-d7h2l8a.png (4 MB, 2500x3015) Image search: [Google]
redheart_by_dimfann-d7h2l8a.png
4 MB, 2500x3015
>>25484055
>>25484067
>>25484070
>>25484072
>>25484078
>>25484115

>That's right, you were in the 7th Armoured Division as a driver!
>You originally wanted to be a stores pony... ah... that would have been the life.
>Sitting in a nice warm storage depot, handing out equipment to nice happy soldier ponies so they could fight the stripes for you.
>Problem was you weren't fat, which was seemingly a requirement to work anywhere that wasn't frontline, and so you were drafted into the armoured division seeing as they had a shortage of crewponies.
>You join everypony standing and pull your rucksack and helmet from the overhead locker, sitting back down with the bag on your lap.
>You place your helmet on your head... and the world is once again only darkness.
>You pull it back - the helmet now at at awkward 45' angle on your head - and fasten it under your chin.
>The pony next to Pasta, a cream coated and yellow maned earth pony mare by the name of Banana Shake gives you a puzzled look.
>"You look ridiculous," she says with a smile.
>You smile back and continue fastening the chin strap.
>Banana was probably one of the ponies in your cadre you talked to the most back in basic.
>She was unfortunately in the infantry, a fact that you had often mulled over in your bunk with more than just a few tears in your eyes at night.
>Infantry did have that terrible habit of dieing, moreso than the tank crewponies.
>With your helmet firmly on your head you wait to land, your approach signalled by the occasional jolts of the aircraft
>You land softly moments later, First Light yelling 'Go!' repeatedly as you sling your backpack and follow the pony to your right down the ramp and onto the fresh muddy ground.

Hope ya'll are enjoying this so far, sorry we sort of abandoned Vi and Sandy. We will go back to them I promise! I just wanted to do two side by side pre-apocalypse stories to showcase two areas of wartime Equestria.
>>
>>25484304
See what you do, anon?
>>
>>25484620
RIP fetishanon 2015-2015
>>
>>25484989
>that goddamn edgy griffon oc having sexuals with someone else's oc
I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not. I'm really not.
>>
>>25485033
It's satisfying to see that edgelord on the bottom
>>
>>25485033
r34 anon. no exceptions
>>
File: cucko.jpg (113 KB, 580x821) Image search: [Google]
cucko.jpg
113 KB, 580x821
>>25485033
We even got a new Edgy Griffon OC having sexuals with other OCs though by Dileak himself

https://derpiboo.ru/996682
https://derpiboo.ru/1019971
https://derpiboo.ru/960227

It seems to be the new meme or something.
>>
>>25485097
It's not about R34. It's about the fact that pretty much every piece of art commissioned by the guy is his oc fucking someone else's oc.
>>
>>25485122
He does it to buy his way into groups of friends. He did it with Muny and he tried to do it in the IRC. He's a cunt.
>>
>>25485114
Save those were offered to Dileak for two of those, and one is his own. Quite different as things go.

Would much love Ralek and Harpy to get into a fuckfest fight to claim Sapphire's hoof.
>>
>>25485312
We need them making out asap
>>
>>25480889

Sacrilege
>>
File: large.png (194 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
large.png
194 KB, 1280x960
What do you guys think about memory orbs in stories? The main story's were really interesting, but that's only because they involved the main characters from the show.

I'm usually annoyed by them in side-fics because they seem to be pointless most of the time, or involve a complicated pre-war plot that I don't care about.
>>
>>25485855
I agree with you. The ones on the main story were good and helped to connect both worlds pretty nice but the ones on side fics are usually used to advance the plot which is usually a bad move
>>
File: Leakypone.png (488 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Leakypone.png
488 KB, 700x700
Lay that pistol down!
Baby, lay that pistol down!
Pistol Packin' Mama!
Lay that pistol down!
>>
>>25486026
Is there any good porn of her yet?
>>
>>25486026
I should read that sometime.
>>
>>25486105
You kidding man, Datte draws half of it himself.
>>
>>25486170
Yes, hence why I am asking.
Datte's stuff looks too flat, there are too many large single color patches without breakup, his shading is pretty much just single layer gradients, and her neck is too long.
>>
>>25486194
Dewflower please, I thought you left /foe/
>>
File: firepone.png (811 KB, 1162x1036) Image search: [Google]
firepone.png
811 KB, 1162x1036
What if raiders harnessed the power of fire
>>
>>25486317
>What are flamers
>>
>>25486317
Then the mighty forest of justice with its tall trees of the law would be burned out by the fire raiders.
>>
>>25486408
I agree anon, pip rape will always be the best rape
>>
File: pyro waifu.png (326 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [Google]
pyro waifu.png
326 KB, 1000x718
>>25486317
>implying they haven't already
>>
>>25486536
Why is this the only art of Guise of Chaos?
>>
>>25484369
Sweet christ, I missed the restart of this and apparently I didn't even need to vote Armoured Corps. I'm proud of you guys.

This gun' be gud. We tankhorse, now.
>>
>>25486553
There's a few other pieces of art but it's a generally underrated fic.
>>
>>25486553
I still wanna commission a picture of Willow once I have money again. She deserves it.

But to answer the question... I really don't know. In general, the whole story had quite a visual flair - symbolism, how things looked... I dunno, I just felt the writer was very descriptive, enough that it felt a lot like reading a comic book or something. It is unfortunate.

Still, if I were to ask for any single other piece of art, I'd ask for something a lot like that. Lucid did good by her.
>>
>>25486408
That it is.

Sadly though, we don't really have much mare-on-pip rape.
>>
File: 1429237984139.png (455 KB, 3535x2691) Image search: [Google]
1429237984139.png
455 KB, 3535x2691
>>25486648
>we don't really have much mare-on-pip rape.
The great tragedy of the 21st century.
>>
>>25486648
Pip is so horny for mares though that she probably wouldn't mind.
>>
File: 2015-11-19_00010.jpg (94 KB, 810x812) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19_00010.jpg
94 KB, 810x812
r8 my build m8s
I've already flirted with Piper (who also happens to like lockpicking) and got addicted to mentats
>>
File: qt firepone.png (154 KB, 919x793) Image search: [Google]
qt firepone.png
154 KB, 919x793
>>25486536
I forgot about this qt firepone
>>
>>25486934
Hey at least we'll always have nameless-fairy's pictures with Homage
>>
File: 2015-11-19_00012.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19_00012.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
>>25486875
>>
File: 1442126709657.jpg (81 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1442126709657.jpg
81 KB, 618x800
Crotch bump, best bump.
>>
So how would sudden throbbing boners be handled by ponies? They don't have pants to hide their far more impressive girth.
>>
>>25487623
They would lay down on their bellies. There's no other option.
>>
I prefer a safe bump instead.

Speaking of which, with that changeling suggestion earlier, does that mean we should have Nick Valentine drawn as a changeling? Should Preston be a griffon or a zebra?
>>
>>25487669
Preston should be a zebra.

That mercenary faggot (I forget his name) could be a griffon.
>>
>>25487683
Kellogg?
>>
>>25487691
No, there's a merc companion somewhere. In Goodneighbor I think.
>>
>>25486408
I'm just skimming, but ... if we're raping mares who will hate you forever specifically for it, how about Echo from Flankorage?

I've got a special place in my ... err, under my clothing, y'know. For her.
Just her.

Gotta help her learn to accept physical contact again somehow, right?
>>
>>25487742
MacReady? Former mayor of Little Lamplight?
>>
>>25487758
Yes.
And holy shit, I did not make that connection.
>>
>>25487765
Even though he says he admits he feels safer with rock over his head?
>>
>>25487892
The only excuse I have is that I was drunk while playing that part.
>>
>>25488439
I figure that Starlight Glimmer would go full commie and try to rebel against the rest of equestria, or ally with the zebra as some kind of third party sympathizer.
>>
>>25488455
The zebras would initially welcome the turncoat, but would eventually cut Glimmer loose when her hypocritical philosophy costs them a major battle or attempts to equalize/inhibit their army cohesion.
>>
>>25488508
Or given predictions alongside Season 5's finale, the zebras would ally with Starlight's plan using time travel to turn the war in the zebra's favor, then both sides finding out she intended to change history to suit her worldviews with ponies and zebra in *equal* misery under her rule. A short but bloody confrontation ensued to shut Starlight Glimmer down, the events censored out of existence by the Ministry of Image. But in the end, the zebras were further embedded in the belief that ponies needed to be stopped.
>>
>>25488439
why can't we have mares in this position leaking creamy goodness
>>
File: Inside.png (302 KB, 721x531) Image search: [Google]
Inside.png
302 KB, 721x531
Actually, to my own surprise and horror, I have only drawn her ONCE! And that quick "this is how she's going to look like" pic is that
Crazy, eh?

>>25486194
Damn anon, savage
In my defense, that pic up there is a super fast render. A proof of concept. Took me about an hour to make.

But if you wanna be like that, plenty of great artists have made great porn of her
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=oc%3Aleaky+faucet%2C+explicit

>>25486129
And I should get around to writing it, holy shit.
>>
>>25489079
First part was aimed at >>25486170
>>
>>25486875
-Piper +Curie
>>
>>25489705
I've literally shot Piper everytime I saw her.
>>
>>25486875
Are you *trying* to play as Pip?
>>
>>25489869
It's more of an inspired character
>>25489705
That's not a bad idea but I don't really like her accent
>>
>>25490420
Her accent is the most adorable ever.
>>
>>25489869
I've been trying too. It was a horrible idea, because no matter what she just keeps on about her baby. I really wish Obsidian gets a shot on the next Fallout game, as they understand that involving family members into the main plot is terrible from a roleplaying perspective.
>>
>>25489705
>>25489848
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates her.
>>
“Leaf Wind, hey wake up man. We’re almost at the drop sight.” Groggily you began to shake your body, working the sleep out as you took a few moments to fluff your wings. These damn recovery missions were just not doing you any good with R&R. You turned to Night Shakes, nodding your head that you were awake before donning your PA helm. Cycling through the startup, the PA system sparked to life, the pilots updating your squad as you approached the Summit Community Center. Through the porthole of the Vertibuck, you caught sight of the old flak towers guarding the place, you knew those would have a good amount of salvage for back home.
“Squad Thermion, 40 seconds to drop,” the pilot chattered. “Night is clear, visibility is full. We’ll stay on station for one hour then depart.”
“Hey what’s that by the bowling pin, is that a. Shit! It’s an Alicorn!” You were slammed against the hoof locks on your armor as the pilot took immediate evasive maneuvers, the chatter of the nose mounted 30 mm cannon shaking your body as the copilot tried to kill the unicorn.
“Dr-“ and then lights went out, the PA system cutting off just as your world began to spin. The door to the cockpit was thrown open, the side of the copilot marred with glass and blood.
“We’ve lost control, prepare for impact!” Through the windshield you could see the ground approaching rapidly, a blue alicorn right where you were about to hit. She smiled and you saw her horn glow blue, your stomach lurching as she took control of the vertibuck’s descent.
>>
>>25491376
You bolted upright at the feeling of your stomach dropping out, your eyes adjusting to the dim light of the dying campfire and waxing sunrise. Memories of your time as a slave had become more frequent since you acquired six of your own, haunting your dreams as if in reminding you of what had been done before. As though the tag on your ear wasn’t good enough for your conscience. Your eyes, now adjusted, you saw Celery Filet standing guard, the rest still asleep. A mile distant lay Quana’s Prints, the only place that would have the Power Pony’s comic set you sought.
>What do you do?
>>
>>25491381
Have her? rouse the others. Go take a look at the Building from above with the other pegasus.
>>
File: tall.jpg (921 KB, 605x4096) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
921 KB, 605x4096
Oh Fluttershy. You're so silly.
>>
>>25491852
Surprisingly canon to FOE
>>
File: bc2MxZf1vbo.jpg (75 KB, 599x560) Image search: [Google]
bc2MxZf1vbo.jpg
75 KB, 599x560
Ralek, senpai, notice me
>>
>>25491985
That's a beautiful boat.
>>
>>25492031
10/10, would fish off of.
>>
>>25491852
This is pretty accurate.

Could be considered a spoiler.
>>
File: taken.png (91 KB, 450x225) Image search: [Google]
taken.png
91 KB, 450x225
How does it feel knowing that she canonically went to bed with a shy beta stallion rather than any of you?
>>
>>25492482
PnP OCs?

Yeah I don't care. Like, at all.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (29 KB, 358x416) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
29 KB, 358x416
>>25492482
Who the fuck is that stallion.
>>
>>25492482
>prettiest mare will never love you
I just don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>25492482
I can always self insert as the shy beta stallion, so j-joke's on you anon!

Is Beryl a dominant mare?
>>
>>25492493
Shit that"s not right. Uh guess I'll try some other time when pic is allowed again.
>>
Hey, /foe/, it's been a while since I've waifu'd with you faggots, but playing Fallout 4 put the image of Littlepip cracking a safe, only to scream at the lack of anything but pipe rifles in my head. Just thought I'd drop by and put it in yours too.

Continue having a wonderful day. :^)
>>
>>25492577
She seduced him to the point he would do anything she asked, of course she is dominant.
>>
>>25492600
That's what's in the box, anon. >>25484147
>>
>>25492482
>>25492609
tell me more
was it very lewd
>>
>>25492482
Who and why should I care about these OCs
>>
So how likely would a stallion who just saw his parents killed be to join the gang since they show strength?
>>
>>25493562
Depends on the reason. Is he joining out of fear for his life? Maybe he hastily plots a revenge scheme and aims to take them down from within?

I don't think just straight up joining them because they're strong is a compelling motive at all, especially immediately after losing both parents.
>>
>>25477544
>just finished reading the original

I felt that ended on far too happy of a note
>>
>>25493743
That's not creative. That's expected, over the top, and retarded.
>>
>>25493794

why
>>
File: 1402887194420.png (52 KB, 527x375) Image search: [Google]
1402887194420.png
52 KB, 527x375
>>25493743
>let me play your sax
>>
>>25491660
Yes, that's the earth pony sister.

Did I fail to post the rundown when leaving the camp?
>>
>>25493948
All of the resignation and talk of sacrifice. She didnt really sacrifice too much, between being able to communicate and not even being permanently strapped in its more like she was taking a vacation
>>
>>25494006
I think Kkat wrote herself into a corner there. She couldn't kill off Littlepip because then it would too similar to Fo3's ending, so it ended up being half-assed sacrifice, not really fitting with the story's theme. The whole "sacrifice" thing should have been avoided entirely, in my opinion.
>>
>>25494039
I think it would have been fine if she just couldnt communicate. She had the celstia AI there to keep her sane. She does her thing fom afar, maybe the winds favor a pegasus fleeing from a monster. Maybe a bolt of lightning strikes a raider/bandit camp and sets it ablaze

That kinda thing.
>>
File: Wat.webm (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Wat.webm
2 MB, 1024x768
The bugs in this game fucking terrify me
>>
>>25494223
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND
>>
>>25489079
>tfw datte doesn't share author banter anymore because he's always drawing.

Hi Datte
>>
>>25494297
He hasn't given me anything to edit in so long. I grow weary of this pause, this insufferable morass of letharg - ooh FO4 is ready.
>>
Who is the biggest slut in the wasteland?
>>
>>25494326
Your mother.

She found a portal to Equestria and realized she could finally fulfill both her darkest and most secret lifelong dream of being a cheap prostitute and being fucked endlessly by horses.

Fetishfags please go.
>>
File: spooky.webm (728 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
spooky.webm
728 KB, 1024x768
Fucking hell im going to die at this rate
>>
>>25494365
But Anon she already does that right here.
>>
>>25494326
Homage.

She was secretly a high priced prostitute, that's her real cover for being the DJ. The Twilight Society have an Eyes Wide Shut thing going on between manipulating the wasteland.
>>
>>25494561
That's not torture, that's a reward.

>Calamicum
>bad
>>
>>25494561
How haven't you been banned?
>>
>>25494561
How are you still here

Are you a different person
>>
>>25494832
People can easily change their IPs by turning off and on their routers.
>>
>>25494899
nice job murky... nice...
>>
>>25494818
>>25494832
How about you just ignore him and report his posts, either he gets banned or he gets bored.
>>
wtf has this thread become
>>
Okay, while I go about writing more, I figured I could give a rundown of what we have right now. In hindsight, I should have done this one first, but eh, I'm intelligent, not wise.

From Team Cadence, the stallion Crystal Nights has a .45 auto pistol and a long list of medical supplies ranging from healing potion to poultices and tongs. Simply, he will be the booboo healer save for when one of you manages to kill a party member. His marefriend, Tart Pops, has wing blades and a 6 mm air rifle. She will continue to be the scout, now she can kill as silently as the wind.
Team Skynet is fairly simple, one is a hacker, the other a tank/trash mob clearer. Sugar Rise has a plasma shotgun, and Cereal Killer comes in tin can flavor with 5 mm minigun and 40 mm mgl.
Team Twincest are still DPS, Golden Filet, the brother, has a vortex canon. Helpfully he included a crude stick figure drawing of it shooting air and knocking a raider back on his request form. The sister, Celery Filet, has a machine gun chambered in 14.5 x 114 mm.
>>
File: Shard2.png (193 KB, 889x694) Image search: [Google]
Shard2.png
193 KB, 889x694
>>25495525
the only thing between legit discussion of relevant things, and the fetish obsession with the bimbo threads which only occasionally pop up.

It's largely a collection of narcissists self whoring their own shit and expecting greatness, while the ones willing to critique are pushed to the wayside for things that harden the dicks of people more concerned with Vore, Raiders, anything REMOTELY pretty while being filthy and flea covered in the wasteland, and stroking their own ego (possibly more than this, if it involves stroking).

Other than that, it's only got a very, very, very, VERY loose connection to wasteland ponies doing wasteland things. Otherwise, it's just another fetish thread, albeit some of it's members trying to keep things remotely on topic.

glimmer is shit, she only appeals to you because she's a whore. The fact you try to excuse her actions as legit character development only reveals you as a whore yourself.
>>
>>25495670
Well aren't you dramatic
>>
>>25495670
>It's largely a collection of narcissists self whoring their own shit
With the exception of DILeak who left ages ago I have literally never seen this in the thread. Ever.
>>
>>25495691
>>25495715
I express this to the thread, and not just you two:

Feel free to prove me wrong. Go 100 posts without sex. I approve of you proving me wrong. If you prove me wrong, after all, you will have much more legit content for me and for yourselves.

If you like, as DLC content: Name one person in the thread that would be worse for NOT doing sexual things as an excuse for character development for your own personal tastes.

>>25495715
see pics of
>>25494899
>>25494326
>>25493958
>>25492482
>>25491985
>>25489079
>>25487396
>>25486674
>>25485097
>>25480889
>>25480558
>>25494561

and those are only examples of what you know are to come in the thread.
>>
>>25495802
How is any of that self-whoring one's work? Everything you linked was just porn. If you're going to argue about the smut, leave me out of it. I'm just here to say that pretty much no one in here shoves their work down our throats.
>>
>>25495802
Neither of us said anything about there being no sexual stuff in the thread. I called you dramatic, and the other guy said he'd never seen anyone self whoring their shit, which I haven't either.
>>
>>25495845
>somber
>lucid
>DIleak

I'll grant you that fact, though. They largely have abandoned us.
>>
>>25495873
>implying those people posted their shit themselves

Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>25495870
by the by, I called you over sexual. Not dramatic. That was your thing.

Give me a reason to believe you won't sexualize raiders, synths, changelings, or... well, just about anything crossing your path, despite how they are portrayed in whatever fic they are presented.
>>
>>25495902
>by the by, I called you over sexual. Not dramatic. That was your thing.
Re-read my post.

>Give me a reason to believe you won't sexualize raiders, synths, changelings, or... well, just about anything crossing your path, despite how they are portrayed in whatever fic they are presented.
I would sexualize raiders, synths and changelings. Do you have a point, or are you just trying to show you're correct about something?

Do you have autism?
>>
>>25495936
here's the thing, faggot.

I want to believe you, as a thread, are more than bullshit. However, you do things like >>25495936

you are literally sexualizing raiders, synths, and changelings, for...

?

Reasons, I suppose.

On behalf of everyone else in the thread.

I suppose, that's good enough for the entire thread, too.

Do you have enough autism to believe that EVERYONE wants what YOU want?
>>
>>25495891
>>25495936
Well if any of you weren't convinced before you should be now. >>25496010
>>
>>25496020
time to eliminate sexy times from everything

fun not allowed

dicks everywhere
>>
File: 1405709105148.jpg (98 KB, 536x592) Image search: [Google]
1405709105148.jpg
98 KB, 536x592
Nice thread ya got here
>>
>>25496010
You realize it's like one guy posting all the porn, right? Anyone else would've been b& by now.
>>
>>25496010
>Do you have enough autism to believe that EVERYONE wants what YOU want?

I only have enough autism to continue replying to you.

I don't believe that everyone wants what I want, and that's why I don't shitpost about it. All those posts you linked, not one of them was me. In fact, most of them belonged to trolls and they posted them to get THIS EXACT REACTION from both you and me. The rest of them were Datte sharing content, and it didn't disrupt anything.

I'm not defending the porn being posted, or the fetishfagging. My point is that your reaction to a few shitposts is borderline autistic and overly dramatic. Take a break from this place, and if you can, please don't come back.
>>
>>25496104
>>25496010
Now kiss
>>
>>25496104
>please don't come back
well, that's a bit difficult. I just want things to be better and open. Problem is, your own terms of acceptance involve a lot of semen and ignoring shit right in front of you.

>>25496115
case in point.
>>
File: (mlp) rules.jpg (49 KB, 381x264) Image search: [Google]
(mlp) rules.jpg
49 KB, 381x264
>>25494561
>>25493743
>>25494899
>>25495990
>>
I miss the days when shitposting could be unexpected, creative, controversial, fun and most of all, subtle. Now it's oversaturated and just boring.
>>
>>25496158
We know. Reporting doesn't do shit when he's IP ban dodging.
>>
File: 1446254308214.png (389 KB, 1654x1698) Image search: [Google]
1446254308214.png
389 KB, 1654x1698
>>25496190
Yeah, its not like there are cyoas running or anything.
Its all just grab assing posting.

Oh wait!
>>
>>25496190
>>25496191
>>25496209
see >>25496133

Seriously, you guys just accept face value of shit presented. You don't stop and look at things, unless it's some "unaccepted" level of shit like PH. Which, of course, you'll reject.

no independent thought. No realization that CYOA's are substitutions for real stories you're waiting for. Not even the idea that charcoal and clay can filter out radiation to make consumable water.
>>
>>25496274
We had that alot when nymph went by science anon, then people started shitting on him and he shut up.
>>
>>25496274
How does it feel knowing your monumental stupidity is making me want to leave the thread more than the shitposting? I'd rather leave than listen to you drone on about shit that will resolve itself you stop drawing attention to it.

Or maybe your plan was to annoy people enough to leave all along.
>>
>>25496314
I've yet to see the post where you prove me wrong about this entire thread being more than an eclectic fetishpost over filthy raider mares.

I've also yet to see how anything here could prove to be worthwhile to provide anything, however miniscule, to the unofficial lore of the FoE world.

>>25486536
>>25495802
>>
>>25496382
BECAUSE I'M NOT TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING YOU GODDAMN AUTIST
>>
File: 1418192153219.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1418192153219.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>The thread right now

my fucking sides guys... are you all seriously making a flame war about porn?

Well, i need to grab more popcorn, lol.
>>
>>25496460
there is literally one faggot who is asshurt about porn

Must be a rulefag who doesn't even lurk here regularly.
>>
>>25496423
BECAUSE ALL I WANT IS PORN YOU GODDAMN AUTIST
>>
So..
This is what goes on in a FOE thread...
>>
File: 200%MAD1.jpg (173 KB, 415x600) Image search: [Google]
200%MAD1.jpg
173 KB, 415x600
>>25496586
No, fuk off fagget
>>
File: 1445899393198.jpg (56 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
1445899393198.jpg
56 KB, 500x224
>>25496616
no its not what goes on?
>>
File: (mlp) rules..jpg (46 KB, 381x264) Image search: [Google]
(mlp) rules..jpg
46 KB, 381x264
>>25496482
>>
So what, did the mods just stop caring about this place? Can shitheads post porn and get away with it now?
>>
>>25496674
>>25496660
Go back to lgbt furfags!!
>>
>>25496689
As much as he sounds rude, i have to admit, no one likes rulefags
>>
Damn it Datte! Write the next chapter!
>>
>>25496745
>No one likes rulefags
>diaperfags form a base on the beach against anything the thread has to say
>You fucking accept it and do not try to push them away
What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You.
>Diaperfags are getting a foothold in a post apocalyptic setting.
And YOU, yes, YOU, are fucking letting them get it.
YOU are the one not saying anything to stop them. YOU are the one ignoring them. YOU are the one being willfully ignorant to their actions, despite the fact they are enveloping your hobby with their diaper bullshit.
>>25496628
>>25492493
>and you don't say anything
>because reasons
How pathetic are you fuckers? really?
You don't HAVE to accept this bullshit.
But you do it anyway.
Because "we shouldn't remove people in an equal environment?"
"fetishes deserve a soapbox?"
God you're fucking pathetic. This isn't about how it gets you off, it's about post apoc survival. It's about how ponies react to shit after the entire world nuked itself. Not about how much one pony likes dick in a very particular, and very specific situation over another pony. it isn't about how one pony dresses up like a dude to gobble dick because he wants to be pretty like a girl pony.

>>25496745
But you fuckers keep making sure it's about that.

You keep making it so that is what it IS about.
You keep saying "the spice of life is how tasty cock is to the raider mare!"
At least you can get your dick hard over it, you pathetic, living representations of ignorance.

You are, literally, living versions of jerk-off-instructions, only with a post apocalyptic kink in your dick. Your L-shaped cock has all these options to jerk off to, and all you can think of is wasteland mares.
Because:
Reasons.
Not because your characters are worth it, that they can do more than an average person, or that they can accomplish shit others cannot.

It's because they can made dick go splodey, instead of the characters saying and making you realize that your own gentalia isn't a god.
>>
File: DWjUxqc.jpg (151 KB, 640x740) Image search: [Google]
DWjUxqc.jpg
151 KB, 640x740
>>25497019
And this, is why we hate rulefags.
>>
what's going on in this th-
>>
>>25497019
Autism definitely confirmed.
>>
File: 1441962106817.jpg (222 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441962106817.jpg
222 KB, 640x480
>>25497019
Holy shit, you really must think people care a lot about your opinions about faggots if you expect them to read all that shit.

I wanna know some things about wasteland drugs - mainly where they're coming from. I can accept that you can just find some mint-als or med-x in a drawer and it will still be good because magic, but clearly someone is making more, because how the hell could ponies living in a ''wasteland'' not inject, snort and drink everything they find with a childproof cap?
>>
File: whats going on in this thread.gif (2 MB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
whats going on in this thread.gif
2 MB, 300x194
>been playing countless hours of FO4
>decide to poke my head into a FOE thread for once
>see all this
>pic related
>>
So. Who's dick do I have to suck to get an editor? I WANT to write my story, but I'm just stuck on one point, unable to continue. Really think someone who could both kick my sorry ass into gear and provide constructive feedback would help me.
>>
>>25497257
Why just not post the story here and get several feedbacks?
>>
>>25497042
>>25497060
I fail to see where you've spoken out against diaperfags in your post apocalyptic lesbian horse RPG.

Where do these diaperfags have a purpose in your thread? Why do you tolerate them? Is it a test of some sort?

all you've done is handwaved the idea that your thread is full of shit under the auspice that it's a "rulefag" claiming your stupidity.

I really don't give a shit. I just want you do SOMETHING. ANYTHING. non sexual.
god forbid it's non-sexual.
>>25497102
welp, you're doin great so far, aren't you?

>>25497257
see
>>25497337
and see if it isn't sex related.
>>
>>25497363
Dude, just stop.
>>
>>25497399
>just stop
>>25486875
>>25487306
>>25496628
>>25497102
You really are just another porn thread that doesn't want to be questioned, aren't you?
>>
>>25497442
>you

You're applying a singular, collective personality to a group of anonymous people, you dumbfuck. Just because nobody else isn't sperging out about the porn shitposting like you are doesn't mean they approve or participate in it. Your response to this shit is only another incentive for them to do it.

That's why I'm asking you to stop. Now fuck off PLEASE.
>>
>>25497493
>You're applying a singular, collective personality to a group of anonymous people, you dumbfuck.

I don't hear anyone arguing against it besides you, you dumbfuck. As a matter of fact:
>>25497102
>>25496628
>>25496482
>>25495990
>>25494899
>>25494561
>>25492493
>>25492482
>>25491985
>>25489079
>>25487396
>>25486674
and all these exist exclusively in the thread because "reasons that are totally not a collective personality of the thread, and repeat repeatedly in the thread."

Because reasons.
>>
Welp, this guy is driving me fucking insane, so I'm leaving the thread for a while. Catch you dudes later.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 136

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.