[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"This question if for Mayor Candidate Anon E. Mouse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 191x263
>"This question if for Mayor Candidate Anon E. Mouse. What solutions do you have for the struggling Zebra youth who are emigrating into Equestria with no work experience or knowledge of how Equestria Society operates as well as the overwhelming racism they face on a day to day basis?"
>>
>>25476713
censor the wings!
>>
>>25476713
Well you see Twilight, on my home planet we had this thing called the "final solution". Without those pesky evil baby raping "allies" to stop us this time we can finally solve the je-I mean zebra issue once and for all.
>>
>>25476713
My first act as mayor, I will Immediately terminate the Zebra species.
>>
>>25476713
I will mate with all of them to display my affection for them and willingness to cooperate with them. Surely a good fucking is all we need.
>>
>>25476713
You don't need work experience or knowledge of society to work a in coal mine. And they can't be discriminated against if they're underground.
>>
>>25476713
>emigrate

Purple stupid is more like it.
>>
File: 1447708219612.jpg (175 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447708219612.jpg
175 KB, 699x1024
>>25476713
Be more tolerant, you fucking racist
>>
>>25477160
m8...
>>
>>25477160
Sounds like you're the dumb on m8
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63 KB, 785x514) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63 KB, 785x514
>>25477220
>>25477246
>>
>>25476713
Ha, simple. Put them on an island and make them fight for dominance. Also teach foals swears. That'll bring them to the real world.
>>
>>25476713
Build a wall
>>
I'm glad you asked that question, Twilight, because I have an answer for you. But first, let me just congratulate you on asking such an insightful question and thank all of you for having me at this debate. It is a pleasure and an honor to be here tonight, and to participate in the great Equestrian tradition of democracy.
Now if I may return to your question in a roundabout way, by telling you a long meaningless anecdote about my days in Vietnam. Yes, I was in Vietnam, and I killed a lot of Vietnamese people there, because I'm a patriot and do patriot things and I believe in freedom.
That's why I decided to run for Mayor, because I believe that the Mayor must be someone who isn't afraid to take hard positions on things like ... sunny days are good and murder is bad. Other things you like are also good. I'm very much against shark attacks. My opponents, you'll find have not stated their opinion on shark attacks, and I don't mean to go negative, but I urge them to follow my principled example in expressing displeasure at the idea of being dragged out to see in the jaws of a great white shark.

Anyway, I believe you'll find I have sufficiently obfuscated the issue and wasted enough time that we can move onto the next question without me saying anything meaningful.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.