[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*Phone rings at 2 A.M. on saturday. >"Anon, hey, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
*Phone rings at 2 A.M. on saturday.
>"Anon, hey, it's Twilight."
>"I'm in jail, I need you to come bail me out."
>"Please Anon, i'm in some deep shit right now."
>"Bail's only $50,000"
>"I swear I'll pay you back."
>>
>>25465391
Can't she just teleport out?
>>
>>25465391
Bail is only $50k? What'd you do? Stab someone for a bag of Skittles?
>>
>>25465391
"twilight. im the one who called the cops on you. now stop harassing me, thats what got you in there in the first place!"
>>
>>25465391
"Sure lemme check my invisible bank account...ta-da-ta...just a sec, huh?...ta-da-da..de-dum...here! Oh wow, turns out I excedeed my monthly quota for charity towards fat purple ponies! I'm terribly sorry, Twalot, can't help you. Make sure to not drop the soap, love!"
>>
>>25465422
>Horn in arse
>>
>>25465418
>"They were my fucking skittles Anon!
>>
>>25465422
>"ANON! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME OUT NOW! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE PRISON BITCH R-"
>you hang the phone
>All of a sudden, you notice Spike, beside your bed, tugging the sheets with worried face
>"A-anon?"
"Yeah, buddy?"
>"W-was it Twilight? Is she ok?"
>You stare at him, pondering what to say. Then, after a brief silence you reply
"Spike?"
>"...y-yeah?"
"Twilight wants you to know...she's nobody's bitch."
>>
File: WAT!!.png (588 KB, 702x768) Image search: [Google]
WAT!!.png
588 KB, 702x768
>>25465391
read it like pic related
*heavy sarcasm with anger* oh sure, let me just grab the 50K i keep under my pillow.
>>
>>25465391
Don't drop the soap
>>
>>25465391
Aren't like in a position of power or something?
>>
>>25465391
what are the charges? you read a shitload of books, you probably can be your own lawyer
>>
>>25465391
Aren't you a princess? ...Whatever. I don't have that much money, so I'll have to get you out some other way. By the way, stay away from the walls and get ready to run.
>>
>>25465505
And then Nyx walks in
>>
>>25465391
And that kids is how i enslaved your mother.
Ba! Baba ba da da dadadum!
>>
>>25465391
What do I look like, a bail bondsman? Go fuck yourself, worst princess.
>>
>>25465391
>no wings
Your disguise sucks.
>>
>>25465391
>Anon looks a bit purplexed, as he hangs up the phone
"Who the fuck was that?!"
>Stirring from beneath the quilted covers, Anon's wife opens her sleepy eyes, her beautiful blonde hair tusseled, as Anon slips back underneath the covers
>"Who was that honey?"
>Anon gets himself nice and comfy, before pulling his beautiful human wife close to him
"Just some crazy person in jail, honey. No need to worry"
>A brief of happy, contented silence
>And then...
>"Honey?"
"Hmm?"
>"Who was phone?"
>Anon gahs, as his wife giggles, snuggling closer into her slightly chubby hubby
"Internet memes are never funny, hon"
>Anon's wife giggles some more, as they fell into a deep, warm sleep

>"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! IT HURTS!!! IT FUCKING HHHUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRTTTTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Twilight screams into the night, as she is held down by some huge motherfucker with a deep scar running across his face
>The human guards could only watch the horror unfold within the cell, as this behemouth of a man is leaning over the purple ponycorn, keeping her firmly in place with his sheer body mass
>Sounds of grunting and mutterings can be heard passing through his cletched teeth, as he brutally, and merciessly...
>...Brushes Twilight's mane
>Her mane was never the same again...
>>
>>25467096
top kek
>>
>>25465391
Kinda....want Anon to bribe the guards and have them videotape Twilight becoming a prison bitch. And the prison rape sex as well. The guards would record Twilight getting raped the first time, than again....and again....till she caves in and breaks, become not only the prison bitch, but also the prison slut. So Anon can watch it over and over again with his hands around his throbbing dick
Why? Because either revenge is hot or Anon just loves watching Twilight get raped.
>>
>>25468416
Prison rape bump.
>>
>>25468416
y tho
>>
>>25465600
Mildly impressed, nice dubs.
>>
>>25467096
>>fempone in male prison
wat
>>
File: 1441605569990.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1441605569990.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>25466398
It was horrible, But I fucking lost it
>>
File: Boondocks (GIF) 1.gif (2 MB, 528x292) Image search: [Google]
Boondocks (GIF) 1.gif
2 MB, 528x292
>>25465505
>>
>>25470226
Because having Twilight loving dick or horns, depending on the prison, is unf.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.