[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pink pony a shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mlfw4827-AsYhN52CMAEmpf6.jpg (23 KB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
mlfw4827-AsYhN52CMAEmpf6.jpg
23 KB, 500x467
pink pony a shit.
>>
>>25463880
no u
>>
>>25463888
oh... well trips confirms that.
>>
She's not a shit. It's faggots like OP who make retarded caption memes.
>>
>>25464138
>Thinking OP made the caption
>this level of projection
Ponkfags are lol
>>
>>25464918
pinkie pie is best pony. you're mad cuz your waifu is no where near as great as she is. Go fap to your white whore Rarara, or your Krusty Cunt Flakes Rainbow Dash. no wait, even better, go fap to background pony Applejack or get keked by Discord because Fluttershy is his canon cum dumpster. Heck why not fap to Twilight Sparkle? She basically uses Spike as her sex slave anyway.

Pinkie is perfect because she is untainted. You can't prove me wrong!
>>
>>25463880
No. You are literally the only one of the mane 6 I actually hate and would not be friends with.
>>
>>25465299
why do you hate Pinkie? She's perfect and able to be cuddled 24/7. she is superior waifu
>>
File: 1360317234056.gif (214 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1360317234056.gif
214 KB, 500x352
>>25465274
>>25465319
ponkfags confirmed for absolute cancer
Also pinkie is the town bicycle ad a bigger whore then Rarara
>>
>>25465352
Whores only do it if they are paid. Pinkie is just out for fun.
>>
>>25465428
>being the town bicycle just for fun.
>>25465274
>Pinkie is perfect because she is untainted
ponkfag your logic is horrendous. How do you live with the fact you like your waifu being the town slut?
>>
>>25465319
She reminds me of speedfreaks. Can't trust those fuckers far as you can throw em'. I don't trust anyone with that much energy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.