[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can go to Equestria, and half of all the ponies there will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
You can go to Equestria, and half of all the ponies there will be in love and obsessed with you, but the other half will want to and most likely try and kill you.

And you won't have any way to know whos on which half till you meet them.

Is it worth it?
>>
Yes.
>>
There's a chance I'll have at least one royal sister protecting me so, sure.
>>
>>25463820
I could just make them all love me. R-right?
>>
File: 1437033682252.jpg (23 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1437033682252.jpg
23 KB, 413x395
>>25463820
>all the ponies there will be in love and obsessed with you
Hello AIE
>>
>>25463820
No, because that is NOT Equestria. It's Stepford Equestria, which is just creepy.
>>
>arrive
>Twalot Spergle immediately impales my throat with her horn
>bad end
>>
>>25463837
>arrive
>Twalot Spergle immediately impales herself with your dick
>good end
>>
File: Wasted.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wasted.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>25463837
>>
>>25463820
Well, transformation spells are a canon thing now, so I am unable to see the problem here.

Of course it is worth it.
>>
>>25463820
Can I just go to an Equestria where the ponies have no prior opinion of me whatsoever and try to make it work from there?
>>
Not worth it, I'd rather let that be fiction than be pulled into a half divided town were every moment is one of conflict and an everlasting fight for survival
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.