[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mind Control thread #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 1447367539011.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2828) Image search: [Google]
1447367539011.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2828
>"Yes, Master Anon... I hear and obey..."
Previous thread: >>25324379
>>
http://pastebin.com/EswR6Bmd
The pastebin from the green in the previous thread.
>>
>>25463509
I want to fuck and impregnate her
>>
>>25463527
Same
>>
>>25463527
Doesn't everyone?
>>
Fifth for diaper ponies
>>
>>25463527
That is like the sheer basics, man.
>>
>you are Anon
>currently walking to CHS
>typical bland male high school student
>really only one step above the school idiot Norman, bless his soul, with your painfully average life
>you are also an extraordinarily lazy piece of shit
>at every turn when given the chance, you'd do everything in your power to wiggle you way out of doing hard work, or really any work at all
>a trait you inherited from your old man, however you did not inherit any of the countless successes he had in this regard
>with how successful he was compared to you, you thought the old horny bastard had a tongue of pure silver and a lucky streak a mile long
>needless to say you were pretty envious of the bald asshole
>but in your hand you held your other inheritance
>the real reason all his weaseling paid off
>a small black object that, for all intents and proposes, looks exactly like a phone and two unassuming specially made ear buds
>that is no phone
>it is a device that, when activated, sent out some weird sound waves below the range that humans could hear
>these sound wave affected the brains of all who where unprotected from them into accepting anything that is said to them as being perfectly logical completely ignoring the countless fallacies that are in what was said
>the earbuds are where the protection comes in
>they were made specifically to block the effects of the device while still allowing you to hear sounds within the average range humans can hear
>you look down at it sourly remembering he had used it to effectively brain washing you into thinking that going into the room that it was kept was, logically, an absolutely terrible thing to do and made you terrified to death of the room
>"Fuck him." you said out loud.
>luckily for you, as a teenager, not all of your decisions were based on reason so you went in there anyway highlighting its limitations in mind control

Using a device I liked from another MC story I read with my own spin on how exactly it works.
How shit is it?
>>
>>25463842
Does words "Saimin Gakuen Reido" tells you something? Because you're literally retelling storyline of that hentai 'cause mind control is mah fetish
>>
>>25463966
Never heard of it.
>>
>>25463509
>"I am in your power"
>"grow some huge balloon tits"
>fwoomp
>"awesome"
>>
>>25464153
Oh god. Get Andrew Dobson out of here.
>>
>>25463509
>"Write Twilight, that you want to visit her and that she shall open up the portal."
>"Yes, master", she mindlessly replies, pulling out the book from her backpack and starts writing.
>"Time to get on a roadtrip to Equestria."

So, new thread up. Time to continue I assume.
>>
>>25464680
Continuation of the story in previous thread in 3...2...1...

>Sunset remains silent for a moment, listening to Tennis's heavy breathing on the other end of the line.
>"You want to be in deep trance?"
>"Yes", Tennis gasps.
>"Beg for it"
>"Please let me be in deep trance, Mistress Sunset."
>"I am sorry. But I can't do that.", Sunset sighs.
>A whimper from Tennis. "Why?"
>"Cause you feeling happy and obedient listening to me? Being all fuzzy all over your body? Willing to do everything I say? Don't you realize it, Tennis? You are already in deep trance. So how could I possibly put you in it?"
>Instead of getting a clear answer by the girl on the other end, Sunset and you can only hear a weird gasp leaving Tennis's mouth. Weird because its sounds seem to be somewhere between shock and bliss, leading to the conclusion that what Sunset just said may have actually fried her brain.
>As the sound subsides, Sunset leans in closer to her phone and speaks up again.
>"Tennis, can you hear me?"
>"Yes, Mistress Sunset", Tennis answers, her voice flat and rather monotone. "I hear and obey"
>God damn it, she did it. Sunset actually managed to trick Tennis into deep trance.
>>
>>25464906
Keep going
>>
>>25464906
>Now all she had to do was fix her up.
>"Tennis, are you in deep trance?", Sunset asks for the sake of conformation.
>"Yes, Mistress Sunset"
>"Good girl. Very good."
>A happy sigh is heard.
>"Now listen, as I have a couple of very important orders to tell you. First, I want you to no longer feel as horrible as you did before about what happened with Anon. You are still feeling bad and want to make up, but you no longer feel like dirt or scum about it. Neither on a conscious, nor a subconscious level. Understood?"
>"Yes, Mistress Sunset."
>"Second, you do no longer have to refer to me as Mistress Sunset. Sunset is okay."
>But then, partly to your confusion, she adds "excet I order you otherwise" to her order.
>"Third, whenever you are awake, you will not think of yourself as my slave or tell others you are my slave. You will not mention that you are under hypnosis either, nor what happened between you, me and Anon this afternoon. Understood?
>"Yes, Sunset."
> "Fourth, while you are not my "slave" in the awakened state, you will see me as a close friend you want to hang around with and listen to. You will also still follow orders I gave you while you were in deep trance, considering them actions of your own free will instead of commands given to you by your mistress."
>Okay, so that seemed to cover the most important basics.
>"Finally, whenever I, and only I use the phrase "Game,set, out" while you are in the awakened state, you will fall back into deep trance. While in deep trance, you will only listen to my..."
>She looks at you.
>"...and Anon's orders specifically."
>What?
>"You can be awakened out of deep trance by either one of us snapping our fingers, giving you a direct command to do so or by me, when I say the phrase "game on". Repeat, if you understand."
>>
File: 613.png (210 KB, 515x590) Image search: [Google]
613.png
210 KB, 515x590
>>25465602
>>
>>25463509
booby's
>>
File: Butt-head.png (147 KB, 572x1000) Image search: [Google]
Butt-head.png
147 KB, 572x1000
>>25466312
heh heh... tits!
>>
>>25465602
(sorry guys, today it just doesn't want to flow. I think I am calling it a day for now, at least with this one. that said, if things go right, official lewd will start tomorrow.)

>Obediently Tennis does as ordered. In the meantime, Sunset turns to you.
>"You think that covers it?", she asks
"I don't know", you say. "Considering your action of free will command... I get the feeling if she remembers to be a slave first, that may become a problem."
>"You may be right", she agrees. "Tennis, I am going to awaken you soon. When you do, all commands I have given you will be in action. But you will not remember that I have put you in a trance."
>Sunset hesitates for a moment, then continues.
>"In fact, you won't remember being entranced at all by me, nor that I have been by Anon. You will think that earlier this afternoon, you hurt Anon because you interpreted us both making out the wrong way."
>What the heck, you thought, looking in shock at her.
>"You will remember that I afterwards chewed you out for hurting him, which is why you felt so sad the last few hours. And the reason why you don't feel sad anymore is because we both talked in this call over what happened and I convinced you, that both Anon and I are convinced of your remorse and are willing to forgive you. Only in deep trance or if I order you otherwise, you will remember the truth of today's events. Understood?"
>"Yes, Sunset"
>You want to protest, that this is way too elaborate for the both of you, if not even surprisingly sinister, but before you can do so, Sunset already speaks out her established trigger phrase.
>"Game on"
>Immediately you her Tennis on the other end surprisingly gasp for air.
>Sunset and you stay quiet for a bit, waiting what may happen next.
>After rustling from Tennis's side -probably her slowly grabbing after the phone- she speaks up.
>"Sunset, are you still there?"
>"Yes, Tennis" Sunset says. "Something wrong? You were suddenly all silent."
>>
>>25466680
With ''official lewd will start tomorrow'' do you mean the lewd scene you but in spoilers in the old tread?
>>
>>25467097
nope. A new one.
Or at least I hope I can start with it from tomorrow on.

Lets just say Anon is not the first one in the story to actually get some action
>>
>>25463527
>You will never hypnotize Sunset Shimmer
>You will never make her believe that her pony nature makes her go in heat, even in the body of a human.
>You will never make her feel mind shattering aroused by convincing her that having not experienced estrus for years is now putting her into a sort of super heat
>You will never snap her out of hypnosis, being so horny that she literally wets her panties in arousal.
>You will never take said chance to push her against the next wall and grope her.
>You will never listen to her lustful moans, as the heat and your ministration overwhelms her.
>You will never push her against the wall and take her right there, making her orgasm with every push.
>You will never break her mind before you cum, claiming her as your "mare" for the rest of her life.
>You will never convince her that it is her duty to help you build a larger "herd", while she is happily sucking off her juices from your cock.

Why even live?
>>
>>25463509
is there a regular eyed version?
>>
>>25467724
Not that I know of.
>>
>>25467724
No, the artist for the most part only does hypno stuff, his stuff can be seen on hypnohub
>>
>>25463842
>it didn't take long after finding it to figure out what it was
>your older sister, Femanon, certainly helped in that regard
>you come to a stop before the doors of the school
>sticking the device in your green hoodie pocket you rub your hands together to fight off the cold early morning air
>soon the sour emotions from your father was replaced by giddiness and you couldn't help but smile as you pull the device out again
>thinking of all the possibilities of getting through school with absolutely no effort on your part
>all the possibilities for >lewd also crossed your perverted mind
>smiling widely after putting the buds in your ear and the hood on your head to hide them you pushed the doors open to begin your search for the first person in school to use it on
>not two minutes after entering, Principle Celestia catches you with a hood on and calls your name sternly
>'God damnit...'
>'Wait a tick'
>you grip the device in your pocket and smile
>turning to face her you greet Celestia's crossed arm stance with a polite hello
"Anon, take that hood off."
>clicking the button on the device activating it you begin talking to her
>"Okay, Principle, I will, but I have a question first. Is the purpose of high school not to prepare us for adult life out in the world? I assume that this is the case but it would be nice to be sure."
>Celestia is already clearly annoyed, having dealt with her fair share of students who think themselves silver tongued devils she thought she knew where this was going
"Yes, that is what high school is for, Anon, but this has absolutely nothing to do with your hood. Take it off now, if you don't want detention."
>"But Principle Celestia, if school is intended to prepare us for the real world and the real world does not have a silly law against wearing things on our heads, then it would follow that this rule is pretty stupid given what high school is for. Wouldn't you agree?"
>unable to find any fault in your reasoning she responded
>>
>>25467144
Iteresting. Guess I'm gonna have to wait
>>
File: RA2_Yuri.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
RA2_Yuri.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>25463509
Am i the only one who pictures Anon as Yuri
>>
>>25468546
"Yes, Anon, the rule is rather inane, but as principle I have no choice but to enforce it. The district makes them up, not me. Just take it off and stop trying to talk me into letting you wear it, its just a hood."
>it took you a few seconds to think up a response to her rebuttal
>she looked even more agitated and ready to say something else
>but despite your rather slow wit you thought of one
>"Surely it being rather pointless is enough reason to ignore it and not enforce it?After all a high school is to prepare us for real life through education. Education does a rather fine job in preventing stupidity and, at least to me seems to be the point of it. So, with that in mind, this certainly means that to best serve your students to ignore thi-"
>you stopped yourself before thinking of something on the spot before grinning and continuing
>"-all rules that you find to be pointless and stupid?"
>she stood there in thought for a painful amount of time as she contemplated on what you said
>partly because she couldn't find a reason to disagree with you and partly because she didn't want to disagree with you
>she always thought the increasing amount of regulations she was given to force on students were pointless but never found a good reason to be able to ignore them until now
>finally she spoke up
"Yes, I suppose that is true. It would be best to ignore the regulations that I find won't contribute to preparing students for life outside of school and only enforce the ones that contribute to that end."
>letting out a laugh as you move to turn the device off but decide against it as an errant amorous thought involving crosses your mind getting you to look at your principle with an eye of lust
>you were not normally a man of cougars but you were a man of easy opportunity
>there was also something erotic to be said about much taller women
>so you convince her to continue the conversation in her office missing a person within range on her hidden phone also affected
>>
>>25469819
Can't get the image of anon being Yuri out of my head now.
>>
>>25469819
>>25470038
Fuck, thanks a lot.
>"Your orders - my ideas"

>>25469962
Also, liking this idea. And the fact there is a second writefag for this thread
>>
>>25469962
>once inside her office you have to force down your giddiness
>cause you were smiling like a retard who found the chocolate milk
>too late, she already noticed it and was noticeably creeped out
"Anon, why are you so happy about being in my office?"
>'Fuck.'
>"Well, uhhh..."
>'Think,Anon, think.'
>"Its because I'm finally not in here due to trouble."
>she looked to think about it for a second
"Yes, I do remember you being in here rather regularly last school year due to your teacher's troubles with you attempting to get out of your school work."
>you were about to shrug but you got an idea, a great but terrible idea
>you look down to the ground attempting with all your pitiful anorexic acting to look as dejected as possible
>"Yeah, I am a pretty terrible student and person in general."
>Celestia's face contorted in confusion as internally she waged a battle within her head
>thanks to the device she was forced to accept what you said as logical and thus as truth >however her emotions reviled the idea of accepting it and agreeing with the statement let alone verbally to a student
>her emotions won out over the logic, she really was a caring soul despite her ineptitude
"Now, Anon, I refuse to believe that is true. There is no such thing as a terrible student or terrible person, just misguided. What made you think like this?"
>luck she bought it
>"Well, I, ummm..."
>disguised as hesitation you think of how to word your request
>"I'm sorry I'm not comfortable talking about it. Maybe, since it is your job to help students and I am in need of your help and you sitting in my lap would make me comfortable talking about it, you should sit in my lap to help me."
>her face contorted in anger for a moment as she processed the perfect logic in your statement and you felt a brief shock of fear go through you before remembering you could easily talk your way out of it thanks to the device
>she then sighed clearly waging another emotional battle inside her
>>
>>25470152
Got any particular requests for it?
An idea for a name for the device so I stop using that generic descriptor? I was leaning toward calling it the silver tongue but that is still kind of obvious.
Requests for future scenes or for the student that was affected?
>>
>>25471415
I don't know man, just do you, nigga
>>
>>25471629
Okay, man.
But it is a pretty fluid set up so if you ever want something in it just ask.
>>
File: only hypno eqg celestia image.png (200 KB, 836x956) Image search: [Google]
only hypno eqg celestia image.png
200 KB, 836x956
>>25471353
>the mental gymnastics in her mind to find some way to justify this truth that she was exposed to were gold medal worthy
>no matter how much she broke it down it was completely logically and factually true
>it was in fact part of her job to help students
>and clearly with that statement earlier Anon did need her help
>she couldn't help anon cause he was uncomfortable, sitting in his lap would make him comfortable
>so sitting in his lap would help him and because it would help him she should do it
>the morality part of her emotions were screaming at her not to do it but the other half were on board
>until they latched on to he part about helping him and justified the logical truth she knew
>it would help him so she had to do it, for him
>you sat there staring at her while she was in the middle of inner fight against a perceived uncomfortable truth
>you didn't say anything waiting to see what her reaction would be
>until, without warning, she got up and started walking to the door
>you opened your mouth to speak but she shushed you
>she pulled the blind down on the door window and she twisted the lock of her own volition, knowing it would cause trouble even if it was to help a student
>she walked back to you and began slowly lowering her ass to sit on your lap
>you admired the amazing view while it lasted
>a nice big tight mature badonkadonk in your face for a second then lowered down
>lil anon was just starting to rouse from his deep slumber but nothing noticeable by the outside world just yet
>his rousing inspires you to stop pussyfooting around and get more risque with the logic bombs
>she shifts so she can look at your face more easily rubbing her glorious ass on your lap and crotch
"Anon, now that you are comfortable, please tell me whats wrong so I can help you."
>you breath deeply stalling for time to word this properly
>>
>>25471415
First, I am actually impressed in what you write. Certainly way better than my grasp on storytelling. and probably sooner getting to the lewd than I ever will.

Okay, so you want suggestions? Here are a few:
1. As a big finale to the story, how about Anon actually connecting his device to the school announcement system, hypnotizing everyone in a big swoop. The result is a big school orgy related to some sports competition some classes have to participate this day.

2. Make Twilight fall under hypnosis when she is trying to study it in hopes of undertanding what it exactly does and work on a counter meassurement. Instead, manipulated by Anon, she develops an enhancer that is so strong, it fries one of her friend's brains when she tries to "test" it on them for immunization.

3. Flash-Abuse? I don't hate the guy really, but taking the tendencies of MeghanMcCarthy into account to put him under spells and such, I really want to see something about the generic "nice" guy be put under and actually taken advantage of in a way that leaves him a obedient little mess.
>>
>>25471794
>I am actually impressed in what you write.

>tfw first time participating in writefaggotry
Was actually thinking about doing that at one point in the story but would take some characterization changes along the story so anon is interested in more than just getting his dick wet and breezing through high school.

Interestin idea, I'll see what I can do with it later on.

I really don't have any animosity toward Flash, at all, but I'll think about it.
>>
>>25467528
Thought before I go back to the important green, see if there is a way to expand THIS post a bit. Less by story, but by expanding the scenario and hope that someone takes up on it and fills it with dialogue and such.

>Following your conquest of Sunset, you continue to target her friends.
>After all, if you have learnt something from your observation of them over the last months, then that they could find a way to stop you, even if you have their trump card already eating out of your hand.
>And sucking your dick.
>So you decide to go after the weakest link in the group first.
>Which according to Sunset is actually not Fluttershy of all girls, but Pinkie.
>The plan is rather simple: Convince Pinkie, that you want her to judge a little magic trick you are supposedly working on for a birthday.
>She may ask why you don't ask Trixie for it, to which you answer, that you want to hear from a party expert like her if the trick is funny or not.
>Buying that, you and sunset perform a hypnotism act in front of her.
>You make Sunset act like a horse, make her believe she is Rainbow Dash, let her sing the school anthem while she believes to be high as fuck...
>Pinkie laughs her ass off, believing it to be all in good fun.
>Eventually she asks you to hypnotize her to, because it looks like fun.
>And so you end up hypnoitzing her with the medaillon you used on Sunset earlier on.
>When you snap her out of it, she thinks nothing has happened/that you have not given her any command.
>But then she sees much to her shock how Sunset is giving you a titjob.
>Baffled she will ask what Sunset is doing, resulting in you explaining to her, that she is making you happy.
>that by making you get off, she is making you smile.
>Something, Pinkie always considered herself to be so good at.
>Pinkie tries to convince you, that she cna make you smile and performs some silly tricks, but she stops when she realizes, that you are only paying attention to Sunset.
>>
>>25471905
>Thinking she is failing, she will start crying.
>Only for you to tell her that there is no reason to be sad. That she just doesn't understand why Sunset pleasuring you is just so much fun compared to her tricks.
>As such, you offer to teach her, how to make others smile by using her body.
>Taking you up on it, she soon is on her knees next to Sunset in front of you, blushing.
>As Sunset moves away a bit to give her the necessary space to pleasure Little Anon, she plays with her fingers, unsure of what to do.
>But you start to guide her, telling her to just get a good grip of your dick first and give it an initial lick.
>Which she does.
>What first starts off as her unsurely licking you, soon turns into an oral assault as she discovers with every lick just how good you taste.
>Additionally Sunset starts rubing her between her thighs, getting her more and more aroused.
>Just as you commanded her in hypnosis -whcih she doesn't remember- she becomes more and more addicted to your taste.
>Eventually you cum down her throat, the sensation of your juices filling her shortcircuiting her brain, convincing her that your man sauce is the tastiest thing she ever had the pleasure of eating.
>In fact it tastes so good, it makes her orgasm right on the spot.
>Exhausted by the assault of new sensations, she falls on her back, only for Sunset to catch her.
>Lying on Sunset's stomach, the bacon haired girl fondling her fun bags and whispering in her ear how naughty she is and that the real fun is going to begin now, Pinkie doesn't register how you are ripping her panties till it is too late.
>In a swift movement you slide inside of her, making her scream.
>Losing herself more and more to the sensation of you fucking her, she moans, begging you to fill her up with more of your sweet delight.
>You start to tease her, that you are only going to do it, if she decides to become your personal party slut.
>>
>>25471953
>Meaning that form now on, she will just be like Sunset.
>Obedient... slutty... willing to do everything you want.
>Just to make you happy and get more of that delicious cum of yours.
>She agress under tears, her mind giving into the pleasure.
>By the time you cum again, she is a giggling, smiling mess and loses conscious.
>When she wakes up, a couple of minutes have passed and she witnesses you, as you are just finishing inside of Sunset's ass.
>Seeing the greedy, lustful look in her eyes as you pull out of Sunset, you spread the cheeks of your golden slave a bit to give Pinkie a better look at what you have done to her.
>All she can do is look at Sunset's wracked anus, as it oozes so much of your cum.
>"What are you waiting for?", you will ask her. "Eat up".
>And she will.
>>
>>25471787
>"I'm not comfortable enough though, Celestia."
>you say in a whine like tone typical of a child
>"You started touching my lap, crotch, and abdomen when you sat in my lap. This makes me even more uncomfortable. To be comfortable enough so I can tell you what's wrong so you can help me I have to be able touch your body in the same places. You want to help me. You have to let me touch you in those places to help me."
>the look on her face was one of pure disgust for a split second but as her mind begin to desperately pick your statements apart for a reason to ignore the truth her face changed to one of concentration
>ironically the more she deconstructs your statements the more they cement in her mind as truth, her intelligence and logic were turned against her
>she gives up and accepts the ugly truth
"You're right, you have to touch my crotch, lap, and abdomen for me to be able to help you, Anon. You may touch me, Anon."
>desperately trying to force your smile down your hand moves straight to her crotch and start rubbing between the folds of her pussy through her clothing
>it has been so long since another person has touched her there that she couldn't help but let out a light moan
>she then looked indignity at you
"Anon!"
>you rolled your eyes
>"Your pussy is part of your crotch. Rubbing...and inserting are touching. Therefore touching your crotch means rubbing and inserting things into your cunt."
>before she had a chance had hesitation you slip your hand under her clothes and start toying with her vag directly with a finger inserted in
>she lightly moans again her vagina slightly damp already, going so long without action has made her a hair trigger to touch
>with none of the hesitation you suspected earlier she answers
"Yes, you're right.
>this caught your attention and you begin to wonder if sex caused the logic you induce to take hold faster
>before you can test this thought, Lil anon, awakens fully and pushes hard against your pants and pokes her
>>
>>25471972
>Couple of days and some sexy time with Pinkie and Sunset later, you go after the lady of style herself: Rarity.
>For that, you decide to give Sunset the honors.
>As such she and Rarity meet one day at the alabaster skinned girls house, under the pretense Sunsets wants a new dress.
>In her generosity, Rarity of course offers to help her.
>During taking meassurements, Rarity can't help herself and starts to chat with Sunset, wanting to know why she wants a new dress.
>Which leads Sunset to talk about you. That you two are supposedly are an item and that she wants to look good for you.
>Of course this peaks Rarity's interest and she wants to know more.
>Which you and Sunset were actually going for.
>Sunset gives a few more details and eventually points at your medaillon she is wearing around her neck.
>convincing Rarity it is a present of yours to her, she asks her if she wants to take a closer look.
>Of course Rarity can't resists and she does, giving Sunset the opportunity to slowly entrance her.
>But instead of putting her under completely and give her commands, she starts talking to Rarity.
>How pretty the jewelry is.
>How much Anon must love her, if he gets her something that beautiful.
>How much Rarity must secretely wish to be in her role.
>To be loved by some handsome prince. Someone who makes her feel desired.
>Someone who will worship that divine body of hers and ravishes it.
>>
>>25472122
>Of course, a remark like that makes the little bit of free will not put under inside of Rarity listen up and she tries to shake it off.
>But Sunset knows how to keep it under control.
>Mostly by starting to touch Rarity in all the places that would not be proper for a lady to touch openly.
>Not that Sunset cares.
>She just wants to convince Rarity how good it feels to be touched.
>That this is something she wants.
>No. Something she deserves.
>She lets her hands wander all ove rher body. >Her breasts, her belly, her neck...
>Rarity tries to resist, but it really starts to feel good.
>Especially when Sunset starts telling her how much she deserves it for always been so generous.
>How her body needs to be worshipped like that by everyone.
>That she is a star and everyone else just her audience.
>At these words, Rarity can't resist anymore.
>She gives into Sunset, commanding her to touch her more.
>Sunset happily complies, stripping Rarity of her clothes.
>By the time Rarity is naked, the young woman is looking at Sunset in a daze, that slowly turns into a look of smugness.
>She will order Sunset to kiss her feet, and Sunset will comply.
>She will order Sunset to touch her ass and she will comply.
>She will order Sunset to worship her pussy, and she will comply.
>More than that, she will make Rarity cum with her tongue. And in doing so twist her friend forever from a generous girl into a nymphomanic dominatrix, demanding to be worshipped and doing everything to deserve said worship by dressing up in ways that make her desirable to everyone.
>She doesn't care if she is adored by young or old, by women or men.
>All she cares now is just their adoration and the sexual pleasure she can get from them.
>And you are going to give it to her this very evening.
>Cause she may consider herself a goddess now...
>But you are going to become a titan in her eyes.
>>
>>25472014
>this got her to yelp and jump out of your lap, leaving you sitting there pitching a tent
>she looks down at you angrily
"Anon! I'm trying to get to the source of why you think those terrible things about yourself. Do not take advantage of my desire to help you! I am not doing this so you can get off!"
>you are annoyed
>Celestia jumped off you after all the hard work you put into getting her there in the first place
>annoyed at the wasted work you begin a long tirade of a logic bomb at her
>"No, you're not doing it to get me off, you're doing it to get yourself off. You are wet at the moment. If you are wet then it follows that you must be horny. People don't get horny out of the blue something must cause it. If, as you say, you were only doing this in an attempt to help me and you are horny, it stands to reason that you get horny just from helping students."
>out the corner of your eye you notice her leather chair and get an evil idea of what to pile onto her growing self realization
>"However, just being horny doesn't explain it. To explain why you let me stick my finger into your cunt, you must be made so unbelievably horny that you can only barely hold yourself back from masturbating until the moment the student leaves your office, starting before they even close your door."
>you smirk as you see her begin to waver, she can't handle all this at once and still emotionally or morally resist them.
>your cock somehow gets even harder thinking about what you are doing so you continue one
>"This must be why you have an easy to clean leather chair and wear no belt. You must get so absolutely soaking wet that you sit behind your desk bottomless so you don't have to deal with cleaning the massive amounts of your fluids up. But that isn't the only reason, no, you'd find another solution if that was it, the other reason is the act of being so exposed makes you just as horny. Doesn't it?!"
>she just stood there zoned out processing that long list of statements
>>
>>25472265
Go on...
btw, hope my "contribution" does its job too.
>>
>>25472265
>as she stood there staring into space you begin to think you may have over do it a tad and broke her brain
>you wave your hand in front of her face
>"Celestia? Are you okay? Celestia?"
>as you begin to feel a pang of guilt she stirs from her daze
>she then immediately starts bawling
>crying quite heavily she somehow manages to quickly yank her pants and panties down and off in time to keep them from being consumed by her now open flood gates before her hand darts to her horny hungry cunt shoving three fingers inside finger fucking herself roughly not caring that you see since you know her truth
>you can't help but stare at her perfect glistening wet pussy as she pounds herself mercilessly
>somehow despite her age her cunt had lips so puffy you're surprised she didn't sport a camel toe constantly, and, as a crown jewel to it, she sported well kept rainbow sorbet pubic hair in the perfect shape of an eight pronged sun
>a particularly loud sob drew your attention back away from her loins and to her face
>you get a pang of guilt again
>"Celestia.."
>she cuts you off and manages to speak between her sobs and the moans from her vicious masturbation
"You're right, Anon, you're right. I was just using your need for comfort to get myself off."
>she sniffs and before you can say anything she begins speaking again
"Ever since I hit puberty I had this fantasy where I would take care of and be...motherly for a boy
>'wait what?'
>'I didn't tell her this. I must have accidentally hit an actual fetish of hers and gave her a chance to let it free as she fits it to her new truth.'
>the pangs of guilt start to vanish as you understand what to do
"..but it went unfulfilled and must have grew and grew until the point where I am now, an old tall ugly hag using students to get off."
>didn't tell her that either
>you knew what you needed to do for her
>you got up and walked over to her to do it, trying to ignore now really overpowering intoxinating smell
>>
>>25472152
>Three out of seven girls are already under your control.
>And you enjoy the hell out of it.
>May it be by Sunset just letting use her body however you want...
>Pinkie letting you lick her out till she cums confetti all over your face...
>Or Rarity putting on a show for you till in your "worship" you cum all over her, only for Pinkie to lick it up like a dog.
>After all, sweets shouldn't go to waste.
>Yes, life is good.
>Until you get caught fooling around in the lab with Sunset by vice principal Luna after classes.
>Furiously you and Sunset are dragged by her into the office, where she gives both of you a serious talk.
>Not that you have anything of it.
>By the time she starts asking what you two were thinking there, you start giving her exact details.
>Without shame you tell her, how you were going to fuck Sunset. How you were in the middle of groping and fingering her.
>How you were going to strip her panties down and fuck her with some of the lab equipment if Luna hadn't come.
>All the while, Sunset, hearing all the wonderful perverted little things you had planned for her, can't help it and starts touching herself.

>When Luna realizes just how depraved you two are, she wants to grab after the phone to call your parents, but you don't give her a chance.
>Or rather Sunset doesn't.
>Despite being smaller than the vice-principal, she manages to tackle her suddenly in a swift movement down, leading to Luna hitting her head on the ground.
>Dizzily she tries to stand up, only to be hold down by Sunset, who sits with her whole body on her, holding down her hands while her butt is smothering her face.
>The only thing that is not covered by the beautiful flesh of Sunset's ass cheeks are her eyes.
>Which you then decide need a closer look at your medaillon.
>Letting it pend over her, allowing her eyes to get lost in the shimmering facets of the gem in the middle, you just wait for a couple of second, till she stops resisting and goes limp under Sunset.
>>
>>25471905

I can most certainly try to fill it with details. Never done hypnosis before, mainly I just stick to S&M and petplay/maidplay. I think it'll get me into some good practice to try my hand at this.
>>
>>25472608
>By that point, you tell Luna that she is a pretty bad person.
>After all, would a good person bother two lovers such as Sunset and you to engage in a bit of romance?
>You convince her that she has to make up for it. If not for you, at least for the girl that really had a hard time between the Fall Formal and the Battle of the Bands, in particular thanks to the active neglect of the principals.
>As such you end up with the wonderful sight of vice-principal Luna starting to sniff at Sunset's butt, before eventually ending up licking it.
>First one cheek, then the other...
>Sunset obviously enjoys the attention and decides to switch around a bit.
>Pushing her panties to the side, she lays her hot slit open for the vice-principal, who remorsefully starts to eat her out.
>This goes on for a couple of minutes, until Sunset cums hard, peeing all over Luna's face.
>Not that she has anything to say against it, as she just happily licks up the urine.
>Afterwards, there is nothing really left to say to her.
>You snap her out of it, making her forget anything that happened.

>But at the same time you leave her now behind with the subconscious desire of just being used as a public toilet to be used by deliquents, in hopes that pissing their frustrations away will help them become better people.
>>
>>25472592
"An old undesirable freakishly tall old hag that can't get a date to save her life so she fawns over her students like a slu-"
>you cut her off by wrapping your arms around her in a tight hug her being so tall that your head rests just between her decently sized breasts
>she finally climaxes, hard, at your contact sending more of her fluids gushing onto her hand and legs and your legs
>she was just a lonely old lady with an, in her mind, odd repressed fetish that, when you changed her, came bubbling to the surface as well as all her insecurities about herself and why she had no one
>you probably helped her more than any self help article in an aging woman's magazine ever could.
>"You aren't an ugly old hag, you are a smoking hot mature woman who's height is just a bonus. I said so, therefore it must be true."
>she has stopped bawling and now just sniffles
"It doesn't matter what you say, Anon, I am old, I am undesirable by anyone, and I'm a slut."
>her emotions are too strong for the pure logic to work on her
>you need a different approach, a twitch in your pants reminds you of a way that may get to her through her new found horniness
>unbuttoning your pants and pushing both them and your underwear down and off you take a step back
>taking great pains to make it obvious you are staring at her exposed pussy
>Celestia's new found exhibition fetish begins to make her extremely horny again up seeing your eyes drinking in the sight of her exposed perfect pussy
>unable to help herself she begins to finger herself again
>"Celestia look at my dick. It is hard because of you. The only reason for it to be this hard is because of a really sexy woman. You must then be a really sexy woman. Also, getting horny is perfectly natural. Therefore getting horny from the things you get horny from are perfectly natural and not the signs of a slut."
>with mind clouded by her own lust she accepts what you said
>moans and using her free hand she wipes her tears
"Thank you"
>>
>>25472935
D'aawwww.

Now put your dick in it.
>>
>>25473295
I think this is worthy of a screencap
>>
>>25472637

>Later that day, quite a surprise is waiting for you.
>Rarity is waiting for you at Sunset's place, together with Fluttershy.
>While you already planned to go after her next, the fact you don't have to look for her is pretty unexpected.
>Even better: She wants to be hypnotized by you.
>As Rarity explains to you, earlier the day she was busy helping Fluttershy raise money for an animal shelter.
>While everyone was ignoring the meek girl, everybody else was pretty much throwing their money at Rarity.
>No wonder, considering that as a result of your brainwashing, her flirting has been turned up to eleven, making her turn other guys (and even some girls) into pudding between her fingers, who are willing to spend money en masse.

>A bit embarassed by Rarity's behavior, but also impressed by her results, Fluttershy asked what her secret was, only for Rarity to explain, that it was all in the spirit of "When you got it, flaunt it", even suggesting Fluttershy to try it herself, seeing how she had quite the body for it herself.
<Only for Flutters to decline, as she was just not confident enough to ever do something like that.
>To which Rarity just had to say, she knew exactly who could help her get just the spike of confidence she needed.
>Now she was here, asking you if you could possibly use hypnosis to help her a bit.
>And you didn't know which entity out there you had to pray to, for making it so easy now.
>>
>>25463509
Why is her one tit so grotesquely disproportionate to the other?
>>
>>25473751
Is Luna in the harem and will Celestia be apart of it?
>>
>>25472935
is there perhaps a pastebin for this?

loving this glorious story so far
>>
File: punkerpoo.png (900 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
punkerpoo.png
900 KB, 1000x1000
These stories are gold. Thank you, kind master writefags.
>>
>>25474851
Apologizes for the slow updates. I have no excuse beyond my dick really liking what I'm writing and thus demanding my constant attention and being distracted by youtube.
Almost finished with the latest update.
I'll post it to my pastebin and link it after I post it.
>>
File: 1437989947256.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1437989947256.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>25475581
it's all good, can't wait to see the update
>>
>>25472935
>Celestia smiles largely at you in gratitude
>with her big purple eyes and perfect teeth and soft expressions she could give Sunset a run for a money with how fucking cute she looks
"Thank you so much Anon, I feel..."
>a particularly loud moan interrupted her sentence
"...so much better."
>she looks at your cock
"You sure know how to compliment a woman."
>as this seems useful knowledge you store that away for now
>as Celestia continues to frig herself with her hand now sitting on the edge of her desk with her legs spread giving you a better view and herself better access to her now voracious drooling cunt you find yourself growing painfully aware of your own arousal
>her smell, now so powerful that you can taste it on the air, and her increased moaning certainly helped with drawing your attention from her publics to your own privates
>you wanted her
>you really wanted her and lil anon certainly wasn't going to allow you to get by just masturbating with her
>neither were you
>fighting the extraordinarily strong urge to just jump up and just going to town on her insatiable honeypot you think about your approach for a second
>you decide to give Celestia a chance to play out her fantasy
>slumping down in your chair so your dick stands high as possible you make a groan of distress and in the same child like tone you used earlier you being to speak
>"Celestiaaaa, I really neeeed your help."
>her eyes go wide for a moment and she lets out a deep throaty moan as she cum for the second time that day
>shuddering she shakily gets up and walks over to you with a very concerned look on her face
"Anon, what do you need my help with?"
>you shake your hips to cause your penis to shake too
>"My cooock, Celestia. Your sexy well crafted body got me so horny my cock is painfully hard. You are responsible for my current arousal. Therefore, you have to be responsible for the ejaculation of m- any dicks you get hard with your body. You have to help them by helping them cum"
>>
>>25475618
I am torn between naming the pastebin "Your truth" and "The Logic Bomb"
You got a particular preference between them?
>>
File: 1446173403797.jpg (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1446173403797.jpg
111 KB, 640x1136
>>25475933
I don't really have a preference between the names, I'd say go with what your heart wants to name it
>>
>>25475975
http://pastebin.com/LZD73pfh
>>
>>25475933
how about "Finding a useful reason to take debate"
>>
>>25475975
You are an asshole.
>>
>>25476124
why?
>>
Bumpity bump bump
>>
>>25475885
loving what you got, you are quite a god writefriend
>>
>>25475885
>at this point she no longer has any desire to convince herself to ignore your infallible logic and will accept it full stop, at least where sex is concerned
"Oh, Anon, I'm so sorry."
>she begins slowly stroking your head and your cock with her other hand
"Here I am masturbating and ignoring your painfully hard dick that I caused, don't worry I'll help you cum, Anon."
>feeling her soft and slick with pussy juice hand lightly slide over your shaft makes you moan slightly
>but you can tell she is holding back
>"Celestia, you can act motherly if you want to, I don't mind."
>as if a switch turned on in her head she smiled at you and lightly pulled you out of the chair gently laying you down on the ground keeping a hand behind your head to make sure it touches the floor with no force behind it
>the smell of her sex was somehow even stronger down here filling your nostrils and
"Don't worry Anon, Mommy will help her boy cum."
>her tender loving rubs on your dick grew faster and and leaned down to kiss your cheek as her other hand ran through your hair
>deciding to keep giving her what she wants
>"Thank you mommy, it was hurting so much for a release."
>you kiss her back
>it did not take much time for a third onset of gushing horniness from helping a student to take hold of Celestia
>but instead of masturbating she takes it upon herself to get on top of you, her snatch dripping her juices onto your penis
>she moves her hands to rub your cheeks and looks you directly in the eyes with a loving gaze
>in one fell swoop she lowered herself engulfing your entire cock with her vagina
>her vast wetness prevented any kind of resistance as you slid in
>with the wonderful tightness of the walls of her pussy so suddenly and smoothly engulfing your glands you can't help but arch your back a bit against the floor and moan loudly
>Celestia felt much the same, if not much much better
>her moans, though louder than yours, joins yours in a symphony of pleasure
>>
So.
I think I am about three full posts away from finishing with Celestia's first part of the story (either only one will be sex or two will be sex), unless I think of something else to add.
Question before then so I know how to characterize Femanon for the story when anon heads home.
Incest, yay or nay?
>>
>>25478432
Yay
>>
>>25478432
100% yay
>>
>>25477774
>almost as soon as the initial shock of bottoming out that fast wore off she began using her long legs to move her body up and down as fast as she could go
>it was as if she was just using your dick to masturbate with really
>it didn't take but a few bounces before your crotch and legs were just as soaking wet as hers just from how wet she is
>not that you had any complaints
>between the tight walls of the principal's fuck hole and the fluid on your body adding to the overpowering smell of her, you were in a haze of sexual pleasure
>at this point you were such a mess all you could do was grunt, moan, and moan out a 'momma' occasionally
>hell of a first time
>Celestia began to slow down breaking you out of your daze somewhat
>carefully leaning her torso down keeping your penis inside her putting an arm on your chest for balance and her slick wet one on the side of your face using her thumb to slowly rub your upper cheek
>in an odd showing of self control she began to use her legs to slowly thrust back and forth
>looking at you in the eyes with a contented and loving expression she speaks
"How does mommy's tight little snatch feel on my little boy's nice hard dick?"
>you could only respond with groans and moving your hands to her hips the new angle rubbing your penis pushed you further into the lustful haze
>when she speeds up you can only close your eyes and occasionally turn your head from side to side through the ecstasy
>she couldn't help but smile warmly at your face
"My cute little boy, Mommy'll make sure you cum nice and hard to get rid of that painfully hard erection that I accidentally gave you."
>accidentally
>that word pierced through your lustful haze and caused you to snap your eyes open
>that didn’t sound right
>that didn't sound like what you wanted to be right
>with difficulty, you recalled what she said looking at your dick earlier and got an angle of where you wanted what was right to go
>>
File: NYlrhiu.png (193 KB, 975x819) Image search: [Google]
NYlrhiu.png
193 KB, 975x819
>>25478703
>>25478743
The yays have it.
>>
>>25475247
Thank you, our obedient slave.

>>25473751
>Realizing how nervous Fluttershy is, you start to calm her down a bit before going in for the hypnosis. After all, the more comfortable she is, the more fun for you.
>As such you tell her you are going to make her more confident in herself and her abilities and that all in exchange you want from her is her help in adopting a little pet for yourself.

>Hearing that you are actually up to help a poor little critter, she naturally gets a bit more excited about the offer.
>After all, if not for herself, she should at least go through this for a little friend of hers.
>And so you start hypnotizing herself.
>Soon you have her under and start asking her stuff.
>Like why she is so embarassed about the idea of flirting.
>To which she only replies, that she thinks she doesn't have really the looks for others to be interested into.
>Which really makes you almost facepalm.
>After all, was she kidding? Girl had a body that could make Sunset jealous.
>You tell her that and on the question if you really mean it, you are deciding to prove it to her, by just masturbating right i front of her.
>Telling her the reason you get off is because of her own sexy body.
>Even in her entranced state he can't help but blush, but still mutters, in a first sign of corruption, "thank you".
>Right when you are shooting your load, hitting her hard on the face.
>A small "eek" escapes her mouth, but Pinkie knows how to take care of it, as she starts to compassionately lick of your sperm of her face.

>Now having convinced her that she is sexy and would deserve the attention of all the boys, you need to convince her to embrace the sexyness.
>So you tell her to take of her cloths.
>She tries to protest a little, that this is not normal.
>But you just tell her that it is okay and that, if ithelps, everyone around her can just take of their clothes with her.
>As such, you and your slave strip down, giving her a good sight of your naked bodies.
>>
>>25480861

>Convinced that it is okay for her to get naked, she starts taking off her shirt.
>Only for Rarity and Sunset to step in and tell her, that someone as sexy as her should actually try and put on a show for someone as you, in doing so.
>They even offer her their help in order to understand what it means to "strip".
>As such her taking of her clothes turns into quite a sexy sight in itself, as she, guided by Rarity's experienced fingers, starts to play with her breasts and strokes the fabric of her panties, slowly masturbating in front of you, lost in the sensation.
>This goes on for a couple of minutes, Sunset and Rarity groping their friend and whispering sweet thing in her ear.
>>
>>
>>25480905
>As this goes on, Fluttershy slowly gets into the spirit of things herself.
>Letting her hands wander over Sunset's body, carefully letting her fingers slip into Sunset's slit, who can't help herself but moan in approval.
>Getting more adventerous to the point she starts kissing her friends, although with a slight yet cute blush on her face.
>All while still losing one piece of fabric after the other, until only her soaking wet panties are left.
>At this point, Sunset and Rarity part from her, leaving her standing in front of you, all hot and bothered.
>You tell her to go on and without any reservation she lays down on her back and takes of her last piece of clothing, giving you a good look at her hot and wet slit.
>Slightly pushing her legs apart, she asks you if you like what you see.

>You tell her that of course you do, moving in closer and stroking the wonderful soft place between her thighs.
>As response you get a meek "eepp", followed by her hands covering her eyes in embarassment.
>You tell her that there is nothing to be ashamed off now. That he should consider it a compliment to be touched by another man.
>And that if animals don't have any problems with being naked around and exploring each other, so she shouldn't either.
>>
Page 5 bump
Green pretty good, want more
>>
>>25480076
>with even greater difficulty you manage to power through the insane pleasure and begin speaking
>though your every couple of words are interrupted by a groan, gasp, or moan you manage to piece them together to get you desired effect, tossing in an appeal to popularity for good measure
>"I don't believe you did it on accident, mom. You are a really sexy woman. Cocks get hard because of sexy women. Everyone knows this. You must have known this. If you knew this then you must have done it intentionally."
>intending to go on you get interrupted as she leans down further and kisses you with full tongue running it all along your mouth giving particular focus on your tongue causing tingles to travel down your spine
>she breaks the kiss with a string of saliva still connecting you and looks at you with half lidded eyes
"So what if I did? I'm getting to make love with the handsome young man who made my life so much better."
>you start think she has actually started to think you are her son
>probably should have turned the device off before starting
>she must have somehow convinced herself it was truth
>fuck it, lesson learned
>you abandon your plan, for now, and just accept her thoughts of motherhood kissing her back returning the gesture of focusing rubs on her tongue
>quickly you return to the same lustful haze enjoying the movment
>while you kiss her you move your hands from her hips and grip her ass and you begin thrusting your dick into her cunt
>moaning loudly into your mouth she beings to move back and forth with your thrusts
>due to her rough riding of your cock earlier you quickly grew close to orgasm from the double effort
>as you grow close to your orgasm you break the kiss
"Mom, I'm gonna-"
>she breaks you off again with a kiss and starts moving even faster
>quickly you find yourself nearing the edge >when you finally reach it you grip her hips tight and shut your eyes tight and an orgasm rocks your body as you fill her cunt to the brim with cum
>>
>>25481603
I really need to get better at getting stuff done within that character limit.
>>
>>25481426

>Your words have a rather strange, yet desired effect on her, as she seems to end up quite focussed on your animal comment.
>As such, while slowly exploring her naked form with your hands, you continue talking with her about animals.
>How they are only following their natural instincts and no concepts of social norm, such as "shame" or "guilt". How as such they experience more freedom and happiness than most humans, who suppress their true nature and instincts.
>Like her.
>You start asking her, how she feels and as she answers that she feels aroused, you ask if she wants to have sex.
>Her reply is a shameful whispered "yes", and when you ask her why she is so ashamed, she says because she shouldn't.
>Which is exactly the kind of answer you were waiting for, to confront her with the animal logic again.
>If she wouldn't feel much happier if she could just do it like animals now and simply follow her instincts.
>the instincts which tell her to participate in one of the most common processes in nature and life itself: mating.
>As she tells you that yes, she would, you hold her against you and kiss her. Hard.
>Telling her to just do it then, if she wants it so much deep down.
>To just throw away her humanity for that one moment, where she can be the sexy beast she was born as.
>To become an animal and do what females as her are good for: to be bred.

>In that instant, something within Fluttershy just switches off and she presses herself hard against you, forcing you into a wild, her tongue involving kiss.
>Rubbing herself against you and mewing like a kitten she grabs after your dick, trying to guide it within her.
>But you are not having any of that.
>She is just a female. Does she really think she has any saying in how you are going to take her?
>You push her back, resulting in her behind hitting the ground.
>Scared, yet also in desperate need, she looks up at you.
>>
>>25481868
>With a growl you tell her, that if she wants to experience pleasure like an animal, she also needs to be treated and act like one.
>As such, you tell her, she shall do what animals do.
>She understands immediately and goes on all fours, taking the mammal position.
>With a soft whimper she looks back to you, begging you to take her, pushing her rear up in the air, presenting herself to you.
>You decide to tease her even more, by grabing her ass and stroking her slit with your fingers, pushing them carefully into her.
>She whimpers softly, yipping like a bitch in heat.
>Hot juices squirting out of her, you give her slit a lick, earning you a load moan.
>You continue this way, to the point you can feel her muscles pulsate.
>Convinced that she is ready, you position yourself behind her, telling her that you are going to breed her.
>With one strong thrust you enter her, earning you a load scream.
>It is at this moment you also feel something within her ripping, making you realize, that you just claimed her virginity.
>for a second you are actually shocked, but then your own instinct and desire for control take hold of yourself.
>Grabing her hair, you pull her head back and tell her, to keep quiet and enjoy the feeling of you claiming her as your mate.
>>
>>25481999
wonder how Anon will get AJ, RD and Twilight?
>>
>>25481603
You mentioned femanon earlier in the story
Will we get sex with her to?
>>
Boop
>>
>>25481999

>Forcing her head down, you start nibbling her neck, while also mounting her like a dog.
>At first she continues whimpering, tears still forming in her eyes.
>But after a couple of minutes, , during which you also play with her swinging breasts, any pain she felt has turned into pure animalistic lust.
>Her whimpers replaced by wild moans and what sounds like the mewling of a cat, she ushes herself against you, the muscles of her vagina doing her best to milk you.
>Every thought of shame or embarassment within her head has melted away and only the desire to be bred and bear your offsprings remains, pushing her with every thrust closer to the climax.
>finally, with one last hard thrust, you make her cum. Hard.
>Wrecking her mind and body so hard, not only does she lose conscious, but at the peak of her own orgasm something happens that happened with no other girl.
>She "ponies up", growing pony ears and wings while your cum floats her uterus, the sensation of the magic tingling your dick.
>It turns out to be quite an arousing experience for you, as you not get semi-hard almost immediately, shooting a second load in her.
>the last thing she hears before she faints is you, praising her as a very good girl.

>Around an hour later Fluttershy eventually wakes up to the sound of Pinkie's moans.
>The first thing she sees is her hyperactive friend being fucked by Sunset with a strap on, while Rarity is licking off whipped cream and other sweets from her breasts.
>Fluttershy almost speaks up, wanting to ask if she can join in the fun, as your hands grab her from behind.
>With a soft "meep" she falls into your lap.
>Realizing that her "mate" is holding her, she starts to rub herself against your chest, stroking your dick between her thighs.
>But you are not her "mate" now.
>With a stern voice you tell her to stop that, because she behaves like a bad pet.
>Immediately she stops, wincing in fear that you may punish her now, because of her action.
>>
>>25482506
THIS
>>
>>25483355
>But instead, much to her surprise, you start petting her.
>At first a bit confused about you treating her more kindly, she soon gives into your ministration, tilting her head so you can have better access to all her ticklish spot, that feel so good under your fingers.
>Then all out of sudden she feels something else.
>The soft motion of a brush going through her hair.
>Opening her eyes, she sees that while you have started fondling her hips, Rarity is busy taking care of her hair, as a good girl like her deserves to look good for her "master".
>Not that she is the only one willing to take care of her.
>Sunset Shimmer has left the room only to come back soon with a bowl of hot water, soap and a washclot, to take care of her sticky nether.
>Being cleaned and propped up by her two friends, she barely realizes that you are dressing up again, to leave her behind.
>The last words you tell her being, that she shall enjoy the washing, while still being awake.
>that she will probably soon fall asleep, seeing how utterly relaxing it feels to be taken care of like a good pet.
>And indeed, Fluttershy can feel her eyelids become heavier, the more Sunset caresses her.
>At the same time you continue telling her, that when she wakes up, she will feel way more relaxed about her sexuality, knowing that deep down she and frankly anybody else, is no different than an animal.
>And that with said knowledge, she can embrace her true nature and show the kind of confidence she thought she never had, using both for her own advantage.

>After that, a couple of days are passing.
>Days during which you and Sunset have worked on plans how to get the remaining three girls, while also observing how Fluttershy is doing.
Saying that everything worked as planned, would be quite an understatement.
>Not only has Fluttershy developed self esteem, like Rarity she has become more of a flirt and tease.
>>
>>25482506
twilight might be the easiest or the hardest of the three
>>
>>25483509
There is a plan.
though if anyone has a wish regarding Dashie, I am open for suggestions. Mostly because the scenario I have in mind is closer to mind break than control
>>
>>25483536
I wouldn't mind some mind break. Variety keeps it fresh. I'm loving it all.
>>
>>25483536
sounds good anon
Do you still think that you're going to do the last part ?
>>
>>25483518
>While at first glance she would still act like the pet cuddling little sister type around school (there are just certain things you can't change about the girls, as they are too enrooted within them) , uite a few boys would confirm to you behind closed doors that she has become way more of a sexy vixen.
>Flirting with the jock of the hippie kids, giving boy's kisses in exchange for small donations, even teasing her friends you haven't taken care of yet...
>though the highlight of it all was five days after you claimed her.
>The night of said day, Rarity and Fluttershy performed a little show within Carousel Boutique for a couple of students from Canterlot as well as Crystal Prep.
>A strip show to be more precise.
>And let's just say that at the end of said show, both of your girls had raised more than just enough for the animals.
>At the end of the show, while Rarity was offering herself to some of the guests in a more private session (during which she had her hands on your medaillon, to make sure her oh so generous customers would know to appreciate you the most for their entertainment), you had a little talk with Fluttershy.
>Congratulating her for her success and telling her that you were now ready to get your pet.
>Excited about you actually keeping your promise, Fluttershy was already turning around to go and dress herself up again, so she could take you to the animal shelter, when she felt something wrapping itself around her neck.
>Said something was a collar, with the tag "Flutterslut" on it.
>Confused she looked at you, asking you what that was supposed to mean.
>Calmly you explained her, that this was the collar for your pet.
>In that instant she realized what you meant.
>And in that instant, every memory, every sensation you caused her to experience five days ago washed over her again.
>How you had taken her, how much she wanted to be your pet.
To be taken care of and breeded like it is in her proper nature.
>>
>>25483535
spoilers: She is going to be the easiest.
For the record, I go with Crystal Prep Twilight. Why? Reasons.

>>25483544
There is just the problem that I like RD just enought that I do not want to break her too much. Then again, I always think that if Dash of all girls turns into a slut, hell breaks lose
>>
>>25481603
Lets see if this can redeem me for that literary abortion of a last post. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking posting it instead of my original idea. I will heavily edit it when I put it in the bin.

>almost immediately after your own orgasm Celestia lets out a deep guttural groan as her back arches and her fists clutch tightly at your hoodie signalling that she is reaching her third orgasm of the day
>her entire body shudders as it hits and her guttural groan from before grows louder to almost a scream her eyes now shut tight
>she pushes her body back so the entirety of your shaft in burred in her pussy as she cums, the walls contracting around you squeezing your dick as she cums
>you feel your lower body get wetter from even more Celestia sauce squirting out from the massive climax
>as it subsides she slumps down on top of you not holding any of her weight up breathing heavily and coated in sweat
>she was rather heavy but you ignored it and moved a hand to brush a lock of rainbow sorbet hair out of her face and she nuzzles your cheek with hers while running her now sticky hand through your hair
>almost considering letting her keep thinking your mother you moved try to reach the device to turn it off
>you then decided against it
>the saccharine obviously fake and over acted mother always speaking in the third person she was would get really annoying
>you got enough of that shit from Trixie without the mother bits
>focusing in on the 'made my life so much better' comment from earlier figure that if you are going to take this from her you might as well make it better in exchange
>driven forward on this thought and heavily fueled by your lustful desire to see her act even more like a horny slut you begin to drop the bomb
>>
>>25482688
The yays confirm.
>>25480236
>>
>>25484223
Awesome
>>
>>25483705
I like the idea only because RD is hard to think of a good hypno idea for. Unless you go for the loyalty thing
>>
>>25484223
you stupid fuck dubs confirm nothing
dubs are even shittier than a NAT TWENTAY
and nat twenties are shit
>>
>>25484056
>luckily for you Celestia was quite content with silently cuddling you during the afterglow of your sexual romp
>giving you free reign to begin to alter her truth
>deciding to start where she forced you to leave off and fix the mom thing after you pull up your previously abandoned idea back into your head
>"If you remember, mom, we established that you got me aroused intentionally. The only question now is to why."
>she butts in to give her own version where she filled in the blanks for you
"Anon, its because I-"
>shushing her with a finger on both sets of her lips the one on her lower lips lightly rubbing her
>the touch on her honey pot reminds her that she is completely exposed on top of a likewise exposed student and all it would take is a glance for you to see everything she has to offer
>for the fourth time that day she is overtaken by her libido giving both of you a new coat of pungent celestia sauce
>after adjusting her body for ease she shoves three fingers back into her twat beginning to roughly masturbate on top of you
>the sounds of wet flesh slapping against flesh and feminine moans of euphoric pleasure fill the air as she goes
>this serves to turn you on even more, egging you on to continue
>"The reason you intentionally made my dick get hard is pretty simple. You were so concerned about your age making you an ugly hag that you were crying about it. The one thing that got you to stop crying was being reminded that cocks get hard for really sexy women. Given how hard you were crying the only thing that would convince you to stop is the most potent and accurate compliment as possible on your appearance would get you to think otherwise. A hard dick must then be the most potent and accurate compliment that is possible to your appearance."
>currently focused on repeatedly force feeding her gluttonous cunt with her fingers she can only hum in acknowledgement before returning to making her sounds of ecstasy
>>
>>25485063
>Make her believe you're the closest of friends
>Make romantic advances
>She doesn't want to mess up the most important relationship she has
>Reluctantly accepts your advances
>You tell her that friends do this sort of thing
>If she was truly your friend, she'd do those things to you
>Someone as *loyal* as Rainbow wouldn't let her bestie down

Or something along those lines. You could even use her athletics against her, or the underlying self-steem issues, or her mindless idolatry of the Wonderbolts. She really isn't that hard.
>>
>>25486224
Yeah something like that
>>
Incest yays?
I want anon to be dommed by femanon as she has a similar device, but is smarter than him.
>>
>>25486168
>you couldn't help but smile as you continue on, lil anon now starting to get ready for round two after his short rest
>"But that isn't all there is to it. After all with issues that run that deep one true compliment isn't really enough. You need to be complimented rather consistently.So, you must then love to make anyone hard simply because of how good such a powerful compliment feels through all your self doubt."
>after that particular bomb it didn't take any time at all for your dick to stand painfully at full attention again
>lil anon, as physical embodiment of your lust, wanted more, he wanted to push Celestia even further
>your mind agreed with him, the idea of Celestia being even more of a slut made you too horny to ignore
>it took even less time for Celestia's lighting fast arm movements during her self fucking to make her bump into it snapping her out of her masturbation fueled haze
>she looks at it as a genuine full smile graces her face
>looking back up at you with the smile still on her face broken only when a moan escapes her lips
"Hard for me again after so soon? Aww, thank you so much, Anon. You're such a good nice son."
>she begins to scoot down your body till her face is right next to your cock, somehow managing to not slow the hand in her cooch at all
"Don't worry, Momma will help you cum as many times as you need to."
>using her tongue she runs it all along the bottom of your shaft to the tip before putting a fair length of it in and suckling on it like a baby to a nipple though using her tongue to rub along the underside
>even though her disgust at the taste is clear on her face she still still continued without complaint
>her moans from her fingering now nothing but hums sending deep vibrations down your cock
>it felt amazing, so good that you started blurting out the first logic bomb you could think of to appease your newly accepted slutification fetish just to make it feel even better
>>
I feel like I am overstaying my welcome with the sex scene.
Is there too much l-lewd?
>>
>>25488417
THERE WILL BE NEVER TOO MUCH LEWD
KEEP IT UP YOU GLORIOUS WRITEGOD
>>
>>25488233
Apparently, the house I am currently at is going lose internet tomorrow cause of not being able to pay the bill for it.
Meaning I'm not gonna be able to participate in writefaggotry for you guys for a while depending on when exactly it goes out.
Hopefully, it goes out either after I head back to my house or shortly before I leave.
Just letting you know.
with how long it usually takes me to update you probably won't even notice
>>
bump

Also, link to a very good MC fanfic

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/65004/garden-of-chaos
>>
>>25488233
>"Masturbating feels good. Holding yourself back from it when you are horny feels bad. This means you should immediately start openly pleasing yourself whenever you get aroused, not caring what student may be around to see."
>almost like it is in response to you she cums, hard, sending a particularly loud hum onto your cock with closed eyes and more juices on the floor
>she quickly redoubled her efforts both in suckling your cock, now bobbing her head at a steady pace and in her self pleasure, now pumping so hard into herself that the sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh joins her increased hums of pleasure
>the redouble of her efforts on your dick on top of the change you just imbued on her causes you to arch your back and groan loudly
>the intensity of it all brings you close to climax
>you feel yourself grow closer andcloser to the edge
>no
>more
>you want to change her more
>it feels so good to change Celestia while she sucks your shaft you want to slut her up even more before you cum
>somehow you manage to pull yourself back from the brink of climax and continue on in a state of pure sexual euphoria
>everything but celestia's actions, your dick, and the logic bombs are an insignificant blur to you
>the only action your mind is focused is to make new logic solely intended to make her more slutty
>"No. You play with your pussy behind your desk. That isn't openly. You can't openly do something with something in the way. To finger fuck yourself openly your privates must be constantly visible to them."
>again she climaxes at the conclusion of a bomb and again starts to suck on your dick more now occasionally deepthroating to the base while twisting her head around it
>this action managed to yank you out of your trance
>wait, how long did it take to make that b...
>MORE
>you NEED to change more before you cum
>for the briefest of moments fear strikes you as you realize one of your ear buds must have fallen out at some point
>>
>>25490120
>it was quickly wiped away by the enhanced, literally mind blowing, sexual experience that felt so divine you did not want to fight against it in the slightest
>>
>>25483627
>She shudders at the thought of it, immediately gushing her slip in her own juices as a sudden orgasm hits her, melting any need for self control away.
>She turns to you, only to get down on her knees, her eyes lost in devotion to you, her owner.
>Just like five nights ago, you pet her behind her ears, telling her how much of a good girl she is and that soon she was going to get quite a treat.
>See, not only did you want her to be bred by you...
>But by everyone you would consider a strong, fertile mate for her, as she only deserved the very best.
>Who now, after a bit of convincing thanks to Rarity, were entering the room again.
>Naked and devoid of any rational thought, their hard dicks trembling in anticipation of the privilege to mount your little bitch.
>>
>>25490391

>With the four "weakest" girls down, it was time to go after the hardest cases.
>Applejack, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash.
>To be frank, what would make these girls hard wasn't necessarily anything like a strong will.
>In fact, you already knew that in two cases it would almost be the opposite, combined with other issues you had to count for.
>If anything, the "best" option at the moment was to go after the one girl of the group that was considered "down to earth" by her friends and fellow classmates.

>As such, the weekend after you claimed Fluttershy as your pet, you find yourself at Sweet Apple Acres.
>Not to brainwash Applejack, at least at the moment, but as a cheap harvest help.
>Each year Applejack and her siblings are busy with the harvest of a certain brand of apples her grandmother managed to cultivate in her youth.
>Zap Apples they are called, because unlike other apples they are not only juicy and sweet as hell, but somehow manage to leave a "spicy" aftertaste on a person's tongue.
>A specialty of the Apple family, these tasty treats (and frankly any apple product you could make out of them) have become a country wide delicacy, on which Applejack's family managed to become one of the richest family's in town.
>An open secret most didn't really talk about, including the family itself, who rather stayed down to earth with what they had.
>Thi also explained why an old, but fortunate lady such as Granny Smith rather spend her retirement working at the school cafeteria as a volunteer, instead of traveling the world in a private jet, of which the family could easily afford two.
>Three if the siblings decided to waste the savings in their respective college fonds.
>>
>>25490145
>now you being entirely driven by the desire to slutify Celestia and the constant building and building of the pressure from the slutifications due to being held just from the point of climax
>the pressure was agonizing
>you needed to release it
>you desperately needed to cum
>you needed to overflow the pressure with more
>MORE
>celestia has, at this point, came up off your dick to ask why you aren't cumming but got her head swiftly pushed down on your shaft by your body acting of its own accord to keep the pleasure going so you can finally cum
>she accepted it because of how painfully hard this erection must be and, in an attempt to help you cum faster, began deepthroating you longer and lightly massaging your balls with her free hand which only added to the building pressure you felt
>"Is not the last thing you tell new students that your door is always open if they need help? Your door is closed quite often. Surely, you know it is wrong to lie about your door being open. So, you should always leave your door open. If you're openly masturbating you should of course sit so that everyone passing can see your privates."
>the pressure grew astronomically after that truth but it was still not enough to release you from the extraordinarily uncomfortable pressure of having your orgasm forcefully denied from you
>you needed needed needed to do more
>poor Celestia, your body in search for its release has began to use her head like a fleshlight
>with your hands on either side of her head she was forced up and down as fast as you could make her go, her smooth flowing hair constantly tossed around constantly blocking her face from your view
>however, given the fact that the hand at her insatiable cunt was still going strong at four fingers with the other joining it by rubbing her clit and the fact that she had came for the seventh time, absolutely loving the idea of being that exposed
>she clearly didn't mind at all
>>
>>25490614
>But earning said money was also connected to work. Specifically the harvest of the Apples, which had to be proceeded within six hours after harvest in a specific way, o preserve their taste.
>Seeing how harvesting an entire orchard of these apples would be too much to do with just three people, Applejack therefore depended for years now on the help of volunteers from school and town.
>People who would in exchange get a bit of money and a Zap Apple product of their choice afterwards.
>Seeing a chance to get close to her, you volunteer this year, while your already enslaved girls had decided to help her way before you had taken control of them.
>The only ones not being on the farm today were Twilight and Dash, the former visiting a science convention, the later participating at an out of town sports event with the Wondercolts.
>As such, you had quite the opportunity to get at the frecled farmer.
>That was if you managed to survive this day.
>turned out, harvesting apples was harder work than it may seem at first.
>>
>>25490737
>Especially when you managed to exhaust yourself quite a bit the previous night training your pet.
>Still, it all would be worth it, at the days end.
>Eventually, after quite some hours of you bringing in the apple harvest together with other folks from school (with which you bothered here and there to have a "private" talk involving your medaillon for things to still come) , you were free.
>Free from carrying bucket after bucket of apples, you are allowed to rest up in the barn, together with your slaves.
>Rarity is pretty much a mess, complaining about her complexion and hair to the point she eventually convinces Applejack to use her shower, just in hopes of getting all the dirt of her.
>Meanwhile Sunset is just sitting on a ball of hay, drinking one bottle of refreshing cider after the other. The only ones not exhausted are Pinkie (but at that point you believe you could put her through a seven day long gangbang and she still would have enough energy to organize an afterparty) and Fluttershy, who despite being rather tired, is having fun petting AJs dog Winona.
>As you lay there against a stack of hay, trying to ignore your aching shoulders, AJ tells you that she is actually pretty surprised that you came around this year, even congratulating you on your efforts.
>You would smile, but when she adds a joke comment to the compliment, that pretty much makes fun of how you were still the one with the lowest number of buckets to bring in, you decide that you would put her through the mill.
>If she would only leave you alone to get your shit together...
>Thankfully she does so a few seconds later, bringing some of the last buckets into the house and telling you and the girls she was going to be back soon, with a few slices of apple pie and fresh cider for your work.
>Oh, you were going to have a slice of pie today.
>A slice of her cherry pie, if things worked out.
>>
>>25491009
Mhm, pie.
>>
>>25490675
No luck. Internet got shut off this morning. On phone.
As an apology for the probably over eight hours without updates I'll keep writing it in word and have a decently sized update when I get back
>>
>>25491263
Good luck, writefriend.
>>
>>25491009

>By the time she came back, there was a bit of a surprise for her waiting in the barn.
>Fluttershy, giving your shoulders a massage.
>While only wearing her bra and pants.
>Similiar to all of Applejack's other friends, who just seemes to mind their business.
>She would ask Fluttershy and you what is going on, to which you only reply that she was giving you a massage, because your shoulders were very tense after all the work.
>As for why she did it without a top, as she explains, it is because she was hot by now herself and needed to cool down a bit.
>Naturally Applejack considers it still strange, seeing how Fluttershy is not really known to be so open about more or less presenting her goods.
>Which is, as Sunset explains, the reason why she and the other girls joined in. To make her feel more comfortable with the idea.
>Of course Applejack tries to question said kind of logic and behavior.
>But one look at Sunset next to her and she starts to feel kinda like she may be right.
>That and she can't help but notice the medaillon around her neck, which shimmers in the light of the setting sun.
>When did she get it? That is not important. Important is what Fluttershy and Anon are doing.
>As such, she tells the both of you that it is still kinda weird to do something like that.
>That as kind as what Fluttershy does is, she should still cover herself up, just so she doesn't give you any ideas.
>Which earns her a shocked gasp by Rarity, who asks her if she is accusing you of being some sort of pervert.
>Even Sunset, with that oh so shinny medaillon joins in, telling her that she would expect better of Applejack than that. Especially seeing how nice you are, to the point you helped her today without expecting anything really in return.
>Immediately she feels a bit ashamed, apologizing to you.
>But you say it is okay, that it is no big deal at all.
>>
>>25491323
>In fact, considering how good the massage feels (which is not even a lie, as you really can feel all the tension melt away under Fluttershy's experienced fingers), you offer that she should just take one herself.
>She reacts reluctant at first, but Sunset convinces her she should take up on it.
>After all, she has worked so hard herself today.
>So she deserves to feel good a bit.
>And seeing how it is Fluttershy who is going to do it, someone she can trust, there shouldn't be a problem.
>Feeling a bit tired, yet at the same time convinced by Sunset's words, she gets closer to Fluttershy, while you are stepping aside.
>On the question how she should do this, Fluttershy tells her to just lay down on the stack of hay on her stomach and that she would take care of the rest.
>the only thing AJ had to do being to take of her shirt.
>After all, Flutters needs a good look at what parts to take care off.
>Obediently AJ does as told, although with a slight blush on her face, as she realizes you are still there, now watching her almost bare, her beautiful breasts only hold in by her bra.
>And damn if she didn't have some nice "apples" to say so.
>Not as big as Fluttershy's, but certainly as big and firm as Sunset's.
>And don't even forget about that slender, well trained stomach of hers. The result of hard work and sports, which could turn anyone into a belly button fetishist just by looking at it long enough.
>>
>>25490120
>>for the briefest of moments fear strikes you as you realize one of your ear buds must have fallen out at some point

Oh FUCK. That is actually pretty scary. It's one thing to be hypnotized under someone else, who still has the capacity for reason, and will have some stops for what they make you do. But to be under yourself, following some random order not meant for you, and then possibly becoming changed by those other orders you have an impulse to make? It's like some endless programming loop nightmare. Pretty hot tho.
>>
>>25491789
Look at this from other point. When you're ordering deepest desires of your perverted heart, it's fucked as hell, but equally hot. Ya got what I mean?
>>
File: 12315123333.png (465 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
12315123333.png
465 KB, 1024x1024
> this entire fucking thread
>>
>>25491451
Damn you, here I am trying to forget about navel penetration. Now I want to lick AJ's navel, and then cum inside of it.
>>
so much win here
>>
>>25491451
Is Anon their master and lets others have sex with his hypnotized harem? I'm just asking on why he would do that
>>
>>25490675
>the inability to cum yet constantly on the edge of doing so
>your fetish turned massive obsession to turn celestia into a bigger and bigger slut that turned you on so much it put you in a near comatose state
>the fact that your mind couldn't focus on anything but making more of your own truths to indoctrinate celestia with and even then, judging by how timed they are with each of celestia's orgasms, taking a fucking long time to formulate
>even through your currently limited mind it is all quite maddening
>you needed to cum
>you needed more to finally be able to cum
>you just needed more
>is this what hell is like?
>forever trapped as an all but empty slab of meat entirely focused, to the point of absurdity, on one task that is forever just out of reach
>the tiny speck of focus within your mind keeping you from being an empty husk being just enough to know vaguely the situation you are in but is, itself, hyper focused on performing a task that only serves to make your Sisyphean ordeal more agonizing
>completely convinced that it must as many times as possible before your body succeeds in its task to make the completion of it feel even more satisfying as well as thinking that, against all logic, doing it enough times will manage to make you complete your body’s task
>doing the only thing you could possibly hope to do in this state, you poured all of your limited focus into making the biggest sluttiest most public change to her usual daily actions possible
>one that while just thinking about it as you make it caused the pressure within you to build exponentially
>it was going to be so fucking hot
>>
>>25494838
because sometimes the master can get off on the fact that he can make his slaves do shit like that?
At least that was my intend with the Fluttershy scene. Furthermore, if so he choses with which one his slave is going to, seeing how they are hypnotized by Rarity in that scene previously.
>>
>>25495208
Got it and loving the story
>>
>>25492337
Doesn't everyone?

>>25491451
>Too bad you don't get much to see of it, as Fluttershy pushes her on it seconds later, so she can start massaging AJs shoulders and back muscles.
>The effect can be seen almost immediate, as with a soft gasp AJ begins to sincerely relax under her hands.
>As weird as being massaged in front of you is, she has to admit, that it actually feels good.
>Intensively you watch her relax more and more, physically as well as mentally, till you give Sunset a signal with your hand.
>Your obedient little slave then proceeds to get closer to her friend.
> in a swift but gently manner she pushes her fingers under AJ's chin, lifting it up a bit and giving her friend a good look at her own goods as well as your medaillon.
>She asks AJ if it really feels good and when the farmer replies with a soft "yes", she only smiles.
>After all, she is AJ'S friend and she only wants her to feel good. Especially seeing how such a responsible girl deserves to feel good from time to time.
>A bit confused she asks what that is supposed to mean, while also asking Fluttershy with a sigh to ut a bit of attention to a spot on her left, that feels really good under her hands.
>But instead of Sunset, it is you who decides to continue the conversation.
>Telling AJ that all things considered, she certainly is a modest and hard working girl.
>Always there to help her friends and others, while also pretty much shouldering the responsibility of her family business on her shoulder.
>After all, how old is she? 17? Most girls at that age are busy wasting their time on tumblr, trying to make themselves feel special by labeling themselves with weirdass gender definitions.
>But she? She goes up almost every day before the sun rises, does some down to earth farmwork for which she already has the one and other helper, keeps track of the family business, goes to school, helps her friends, saves inbetween weekends the world and still takes care of her younger sister.
>>
>>25495685
That massage will be the end of her free will
>>
>>25494894
Never get hard on your own green, kids. It makes you take forever to write. And starts to hurt around the sixth orgasm.

>"No. Calling them privates is wrong. You sit in here going knuckle deep all day in plain view of everyone and anyone who wants to look in at it. It is very public and not private at all. They are then publics, the exact opposite of privates.”
>”Privates are the parts of a person’s body that only they own, that no one but them have a right to see or touch, and that are always hidden within or behind clothing while in public. Publics, being the exact opposite, are the parts of a person’s body that the public owns, that everyone has a right to look at and touch whenever they want, and can’t be hidden behind any type of clothing while it is in public.”
>”This all is made even clearer considering how much effort you put into the crotch you take care of. Going so far as putting in the monumental effort of turning its pubes into a work of art keeping the rest of it baby smooth. The only reasons to do this is if it was truly intended to be seen by everyone and if you take great pride in having cultivating such a beautiful pussy that people can’t help but stare at it.”
>”Given that you are proud of being the caretaker of these glorious publics you should then do everything you can to show your work off and draw attention for it when in public. You should then constantly take the type of erotic poses usually found in porn when standing in one spot. You should always keep your legs spread nice and wide when you bend over. What would also really draw attention to your work is, occasionally, using a random object you near your person to masturbate with. You should, occasionally, ask people if they want to touch and play with their soaking wet pussy, just so as few people miss out on your work as possible.”
>>
>>25496275
good advice
>>
>>25495685
>So much responsibility on her two shoulders, it must be quite a strain on her.
>You expected her to say "yes" at best, giving into Fluttershy's massage even more.
>What you did not expect was her starting to tremble and tear up, before giving you said answer.
>Perplexed, you and your slaves look at the half dazzled girl, Fluttershy even interrupting the massage, worried that something is wrong.
>Sunset leans in closer, genuinely afraid if something is wrong with her friend.
>But before she can ask AJ what is wrong, the farmer spills the beans herself between small sobs.

>That all this responsibility on her shoulders really is a strain on her.
>That ever since her parents died four years ago, she had pretty much devoted her life to keep the farm going with her brother.
>Sure, Granny and her lawyers could take care of the finances, but the harvest and farm work? It was tradition for the family members to do as much of it as possible and AJ had done her best to keep this up.
>on one hand because she really loved the farm, on the other because she thought she owned it to her folks.
>But as such, she never had the chance to proper mourn her parents, as work and family always came before her own needs.
>She tells you and the girls about how often she felt guilty, just because she may have decided to do something for herself, instead of thinking how it may affect her family.
>How she has to smile and be all forgiven, when sometimes all she wants to do was just scream in frustration about the antics of her little sister, for whom she had taken care off like a mother.
>And how lonely she sometimes feels.
>Not in the way that she has no friends.
>In fact, she is grateful for the girls.
>But she knows, she is a girl with needs.
>A girl that even if business and friends came first, couldn't suppress the wish of being "desired" by someone else.
>>
>>25498318
>A girl that's afraid of being all alone someday, when her siblings and friends move on with their lives, while she will stay here on the farm.
>Her life becoming nothing else but work, never meeting the special someone who will make her feel loved and found a family with her.
>Meaning that despite all her best effort, her family and its tadition may die with her.

>Damn it, you think, actually doing your best to keep it together yourself.
>You were still going to make this girl your's, but... right now, you felt genuinely bad for her.
>Oh, you still thought of her as a hard nut to crack.
>After all, a weak person would have suffered this kind of breakdown way earlier without your intervention.
>so, credit to her for holding it together till you decided to open the lid while she was getting entranced.

>But now? Now you saw that said apple had quite a few emotional bruises.
>Before, you mostly worked with emotional insecurities to your advantage to take what you wanted.
And considering the state your slaves were in, they loved what you did to them.
>But this? This wasn't just an insecurity.
>you were no psychologist, but you were certain, this was closer to genuine depression.

>It made you actually want to help this girl, tell her that she is not a bad person for also thinking once in a while of herself and do something to make her smile.
>And yet, in a twisted way, it made her so much more desirable for you.
>Just think about it.
>All your previous girls/slaves? "Good" girls, partly corrupted and humiliated in ways that made their inner sluts rise from the deepest parts of their subconscious to accept you as their master.
>Applejack? You know how some people say "god saved me"?
>This was your chance to give true salvation to someone else.
>to become a god in this girl's eyes.
>Her savior, worth to give body and soul to in exchange for healing her.
>>
>>25498529
>about to go to bed
>new post
fuck
>>
>>25498538
go the fuck to sleep.
before the new episode airs there will be more.
hope the concept in the post is still okay
>>
>>25498529
>tfw appul is my waifu
>reading about her hardships
t-these are not the feels i wanted to feel
>>
>>25498708
well though luck.
You better buckle up, buckaroo.
cause we are in for a ride.
>>
>>25498756
Do we need an adult?
>>
>>25498529

>But first you had to calm her down for a bit.
>Well, her and your slaves, who were genuinely moved by AJ's words and had to keep it together themselves quite a bit.
>As such you silently mouth Sunset to calm her down, while also signaling Fluttershy to do something.
>thankfull both girls are rather quick in coming up with solutions on their own.
>As such Sunset ends up kneeing down to AJ, her chin still slightly tilted by Sunset's golden finger and, in a surprising move for the farmer, kisses her forehead in a maternal manner.
>This and Fluttershy hugging her from behind, telling her that "its okay", actually seems to calm her down a bit.
>Still half under, AJ sniffs and apologizes to her friends, saying she didn't want them to see her like this.
>that she wouldn't be surprised if they are now thinking less of her.
>To which you and your slaves can only say one thing.
"Bull-fucking-shit"
>Without missing a beat you and the others, except Fluttershy, who has started caressing AJs hair in hopes of calming her down a bit, start telling her, that you are actually not thinking less of her.
>that she is by far one of the strongest people they know and that you are impressed of how determined she has been.
>That you know and understand how much she cares for family and friends and that you don't consider it a weakness.
>Nor that she has "broken down", as it is only human for someone to have their limits and personal needs.
>That if anything, considering all the hardships she endures, she deserves to be selfish from time to time and feel good.
>Not for the sake of her family, but for her own.
>And that there is nothing wrong with that.
>Cause frankly, deep down, everyone is a little bit selfish.
>everyone has their little vice or guilty pleasure they indulge in for the sake of feeling good for themselves.
>All AJ had to do was to be honest with herself. Admit that she did too, so that you and the girls could help her now to feel genuinely better.
>>
>>25499876
I should not be feeling feels from this.

Why am I feeling feels from this?
>>
>>25492218
the face reminds me of Yu-gi-oh!, don't know why
Oh yeah, the ridiculous haircut
>>
>>25499876

>AJ asks if you and the girls mean it.
>Instead of giving a simple reply, Sunset leans in closer and kisses her on the forehead again.
>Taking it as a sign of honesty, AJ says she is willing to be more honest with herself.

>You convince her that as a start it is necessary for her to relax more. To feel comfortable about herself and others.
>As such she should let Fluttershy continue with the massage again.
>She agrees and soon finds herself once more being taken care off by her friend's experienced hands.
>>
bump.
Sorry guys, currently busy with something. Continue with green later.
>>
>>25500613
tis okay, page 7 bump
>>
>>25501050
page 8 bump m8
>>
>>25500092

>You let Fluttershy do her thing for a couple of minutes, just so that AJ can find herself in that sweet place of relaxation you can use to mold her like clay.
>And she does a pretty damn good job at it.
>Taking care of any tension in AJs body and making her forget about her issues for the moment.
>Mostly by talking inbetween pressing her knuckles against that well toned flesh of AJs back, in order to distress her from any problems.
>Telling AJ to relax in mind and body, to feel how all her worries are kneaded away just like her aches.
>To find her own little happy place within her, where she is loved by all her friends.
>You had to admit that it was quite impressive how well Fluttershy could sweet talk her into.
>She definitively deserved a reward for it later.

>But as of now, all you could do now was just watch how AJ lost herself more and more in the care of her friends.
>Fluttershy, who massaged her and Sunset, who was stroking her head from time to time, telling her how much of a good person she was and that she was doing good by just letting go of her worries now.
>That as for now, all her hardships just needed to be pushed into a mental closet for a couple of minutes.
>Not to be forgoten, but at least to be ignored for a short time, so she, you and the other girls could help AJ work through them one by one.
>>
>>25502990

>Eventually Applejack ends up so relaxed, she pretty much has zoned out.
>It in in that state, that you decide to ask her if she was okay, if Fluttershy took of her bra in order to make her feel better.
>She just murmurs a slight yes and seconds later Fluttershy has freed her of it.
>Then in a swift movement, Fluttershy pulls her up, so that she is now leaning against Fluttershy's chest.
>For a brief instant it seems that she is going to regain more of her self awareness, but then Fluttershy once more starts stroking her.
>this time her neck and sides, earning a series of soft moans.
>With glazed eyes AJ looks to Sunset, asking her what's going on.
>Your red haired slave just smiles, puts her hands on Sunset's head and forces her into a kiss.
>For a second it looks as if she is going to snap, but Fluttershy has it under control.
>Telling AJ to trust Sunset.
>That Sunset is only wanting to make her feel loved in a manner she never may have experienced so far.
>That it is the best thing to not think of the implications of what Sunset is doing and at least for the moment concentrate on how it makes AJ feel.
>As you realize the weakness within her wording, you are worried for a second that AJ may actually react in a negative way.
>But to your relief, she doesn't. Instead of ushing Sunset away in some sort of disgust, she shyly leans in closer for a second, opening her mouth, giving Sunset the opportunity to let her tongue slip into AJ's mouth.
>unfortunately for Sunset, this sweet proof of her affection only lasts for a short time, as you snap your fingers, indicating Sunset she shall stop it.
>Worried she may have disappointed you, she stops her kiss, leaving AJ hanging.
>Thankfully Fluttershy knows how to continue her distraction.
leaning into her friend, she starts asking her if that felt good.
>AJ only moans "yes", before asking Fluttershy, much to the caretaker's own surprise, if it was okay to get a second kiss.
>>
>>25503941

>Before Fluttershy can say yes, Pinkie takes the opportunity to jump up and grab AJ's head, pushing her lips in a big, rather messy kiss on AJs mouth.
>Not that AJ seems to complain.
>By the time they part, Pinkie is grinning like a Cheshire Cat from ear to ear, complimenting AJ that her lips taste like cinnamon apple buns.
>Something Rarity confirms just seconds later, when she parts lips with AJ.
>Although unlike your hyperactive party girl, she actually bothered to kiss the soon latest addition to your harem with "style".
>Meaning, after she told Pinkie off on how uncouth it was to just go in for a kiss like that, she gave AJ a slight, yet sensual peak on the lips.
>Just enough of tasting AJ and leaving the farmgirl to want more, but not enough to satisfy either of them.
>Lastly it is Fluttershy's turn, who instead of AJ's lips, decides to aim for the freckles under her left eye, earning her a cute little shrug by her dazzled friend.
>The effect of said little attack of affection by her friends become quite obvious on AJ, as her mouth turns up into a genuinely yet weak smile.
>Together with her half lid eyes a clear sign that she really was going under more and more.
>As such, you decide to ask her how she is feeling.
>All she can muster is a slurpy "relaxed", encouraging you to ask if that's really all.
>Cause according to you, it sounded more like she was really, really sleepy.
>So sleepy in fact, that she just wanted to fall asleep right here, in the embrace of her friends.
>>
>>25504160
so much win need more
>>
soon
>>
>>25504291
have some page 9 bump
>>
File: 1445824958672s.jpg (2 KB, 71x125) Image search: [Google]
1445824958672s.jpg
2 KB, 71x125
>>25486779
>>
>>25486779
Given how the device works, wouldn't she be more susceptible to his then he is to hers if she was more intelligent than him?
Given that more intelligent people tend to think more logically and less emotionally?
>>
bumpo
>>
>>25504160
AJ relaxing huh? Well she does a lot of hard work.
>>
9 bump
>>
>>25504160
Here's an idea turn RD into a cheerleader
>>
>>25507459
.... that is an idea.

also bump while I write next part.

btw, tomorrow I have to work, so hope somehow this thread will survive till around monday
>>
>>25508194
It's sports related and since all the girls change a bit when hypnotized so why not have use that energy in a different way.
>>
>>25505900
You cam interpret it how you want, i just said what I think would be nice

>>25505676
Nice saving the thumbnail, you did such a good job, I lack the properonly words to congratulate you. So I can give you some advice. Next time you see a bridge? Think about me and how I dare to have a different opinion than you. Them go onto the bridge and make yourself a tumblr, ok?
>>
File: Next updates.png (588 B, 86x25) Image search: [Google]
Next updates.png
588 B, 86x25
>>25510263
The writefag here.
I finally got back from life stuff.
I am gonna be posting a thousand word update in a short bit
>pic related
And while I can't give femanon another device I can still have it be femdom
Maybe a three way with two chicks femdoming anon to make up for the lack of device?
>>
>>25510492
bump for your sake
>>
>>25496275
>there was an agonizingly slow second after you got it out where nothing happened but a single movement of you pushing Celestia's head back toward to the base of your penis
>it was the slowest second of your life
>then the effects of your new truth hit you like a locomotive
>the pressure got increased to such a degree that it felt like you would burst before broke right through your mind control forcing you to cum, and hard,
>at the same time your mind was freed from your control and all the information you ignored from the outside world came flooding back in overwhelming your long dulled senses and you lost
>reflexively pulling Celestia's head down as far as you could as you shoot stream after stream after stream of jizz straight down her throat
>it was such an amazing climax that it almost felt like you were having every orgasm of your entire life again all at once, your mind was completely blank just basking in the heavenly feeling of finally being able to release after the self-imposed torture
>your toes curled
>your knuckles were white as your fists gripped tightly onto Celly’s hair pulling down on it much harder than you should have been
>your wide open eyes could only stare at the ceiling as you screamed and writhed your body in ecstasy
>the orgasm was a good ten solid seconds, though it felt like an hour, of raw divine bliss, your dick continually shooting streams of cum built up from the hours you were denied release, celestia making a point of swallowing it all down her gullet
>as you gasped for air staring at the ceiling when the climax finally died down leaving you in the afterglow you released Celestia’s head and she came up from your cock likewise gasping for oxygen and coughing pretty hard on her hand and knees clutching her throat with the other hand
>though her frayed and frizzled hair still blocked most of her face from view you could see tears on her face from the lack of air
>>
>>25511623
>through your afterglow you finally realize the device is still on and the fear form earlier returns as absolute crippling terror as you take a sharp intake of air prompting you to shove your hand as fast as you could into your pocket to shut it off
>letting out a sigh of relief once that problem was solved you look at the still coughing Celestia with concern then, realizing there was nothing you could really do to help but let her breath, you put your focus onto looking for the earbud that fell out
>weird
>it felt they were both still in there
>you then push them further back into your ears
>as you write it off as them just coming out enough to no longer protect you in your head Celestia interrupts your thoughts by attempting to yell at you still occasionally coughing in between words
>attempting being the keyword as her voice was too raspy to effectively yell in any capacity
“What the hell, Anon?! You could have seriously injured me!”
>you start feeling the pangs of guilt again deep in your gut as you look at an angry sitting on the floor in front of you with a red face and tears of near suffocation on her cheeks
>”Celestia, I didn-“
“Do you have any idea how badly that hurts?! What’s wrong with you?!”
>”You kept masturbating through it, I thought tha-
“I was just extremely horny, I couldn’t have stopped if I wanted to. Just because I am fingering myself, that doesn’t make my mouth your personal sex toy that you can do whatever you want with cause I can’t stop you!”
>she couldn’t stop if she wanted to
>that was a massive oversight that your annoyed and mind controlled self didn’t think, or even care about
>looking away from her with shame and sad face appoligising for both
>”Celestia, I’m s–
“I don’t want to hear it! Just- just get out of my office, Anon. I don’t want to see you again for the rest of the day.”
>knowing this wasn’t going to get you anywhere you turn the device back on
>>
>>25511631
>you had no intention of getting rid of her anger at you, she had every right to be angry for what you did after all
>no you were going to fix the can’t stop if she wanted to problem before she got hurt at some point because of you
>speaking loudly so she couldn’t interrupt you and quickly so she didn’t have a chance to do anything either you intend to do something to keep her safe in her new life
>”You don’t like that I could have seriously hurt you. You also didn’t like how much what I did hurt you. You, therefore, don’t like to ever be hurt at all. So, if you are in a situation where you could get hurt by anyone or anything you should ignore how horny you are, not masturbate or let them touch the publics and get out of that situation and back to safety.”
>you then turn the device off and, despite your lower half being absolutely covered in sticky Celestia sauce, begin to put your underwear and pants back on
>you can always fix the annoyingly fake mother thing later, she might even forgive you faster with it still intact
“Of course I should, Anon. I’m not stupid. Please, just leave.”
>as you unlock and open the door to leave you turn your head back
“I’m sorry, mom.”
>as you leave her office, making it a point to leave the door open, you decide to check the time
>12:23
>you were in that office fucking her for about four hours
>how is your dick not sore?
>deciding to chock it up to good fortune you begin to head toward the school entrance
>after all the best way to make sure Celestia doesn’t see you again for the rest of the day is to just leave and the fact that you are covered in Celly’s pussy juice and smelled like you crawled out of a middle aged woman’s cunt
>>
>>25511639
>but as you pass Luna’s office you decide to stop buy and make Celestia’s new truth easier to live with, not wanting a sore dick you only drop in a jealous of her sister’s free spirit bit for potential future lewd, that she accepted little too fast, before leaving and walking home
>>
Oh goddamnit.
I forgot some things in my veal to finally get an update out.
Fuck.
>>
>>25504160

>AJ tries to protest, but Fluttershy has nothing of that.
>She kindly wraps her arms around AJ, telling her to listen to you.
>that she should just take a nap and enjoy being around those that care for her.
>AJ stutters, but Fluttershy only gives her a gentle kiss on the cheek and... starts to sing a lullaby?
>You are genuinely perplexed at what takes place in front of you, but you can't deny it is effective.
>Fluttershy's kind and maternal voice actually convinces AJ to just "drift off to sleep" and let "the joy of dreamland" embrace, making her close her eyes.
>the moment hr eyelids have fallen, the rest of her body goes limp against Fluttershy.
>"There, there...", Fluttershy says, kissing AJ on the forehead, earning her a soft murmur that you are certain sounded like "Mom".
>You have to admit, it was a pretty adorable sight, seeing her like that.
>And yet you couldn'T stop thinking how how sweet it would be to start the real breaking now.
>>
>>25512000

>Gesturing Fluttershy that she shall leave the girl alone, your slave obediently puts AJ's sleeping form on the hayball the two were sitting on.
>Grabbing one of the cider bottles AJ had brought in earlier when she came back, you take a seat right next to the sleeping girl.
>You open it, take a sip and then start working with the girl.

(sorry, all for today from me. Have to work a shift now. Think tonight may perhaps a handful of lines, but if anything, monday and tuesday AJ will be finished)
>>
File: sb02231.png (223 KB, 540x616) Image search: [Google]
sb02231.png
223 KB, 540x616
>>25512213
Nice. Thanks, based writefag.
>>
>>25512213
we can wait
>>
>>25511644
This the end and pastebin?
>>
>>25514565
Pfft, no.
If this was as far as I was gonna go with it I'd at least show some of Celestia's day to day life now for the hot value as an after story type thing.
If this was a chapter story that'd just be the end of the first chapter.
Also: http://pastebin.com/LZD73pfh
>>
Hey, if suggestions for Rainbow Dash are open, I remembered something canon!

"Testing Testing 1, 2, 3", basically at the end Twilight gets Dash to fly, and by holding some cue cards in her peripheral vision they basically subliminally put the knowledge in her head.

I wonder if we could take advantage of subliminal messaging in this one. Get her friends to wear, or subtly alter the background when they hand with her. Or maybe when she's practicing for a game hold up messages when she's not really paying attention to them.

However it would be gone about, the point is Dash is already susceptible to having things just put into her brain. Tons of room for interpretation.
>>
>>25515121
That could work
>>
bamp
>>
>>25515121
Why did I not think of that.
Oh my god, this is good. This is a really good idea.

I bring this up because frankly, it is better than the idea I had in mind which seemed a bit too mean spirited for my taste, although I wanted to bring up mind break.
See, my idea was as followed:

After Anon was done with AJ and later Twilight, he would order the girls to do their best to ignore Rainbow Dash for around the next three weeks. Hang around with her, but make it seem as if they are doing also things behind her back, which make her feel like an outsider. This actually feeds her self esteem issues and Anon tries to use them to break her. Mostly by trying to convince her that only if she becomes his slave, she can be truly together with the other girls.
But frankly, fuck it. I want Dash to rather still act like herself but utterly sex addicted. And this subliminal message thing just may work for it.
>>
>>25516600
Makes me wonder how you'll get Twilight and why she's not the last one
>>
>>25514646
thanks and can't wait to see more
>>
>>25515727
>>25516600
I'm glad I could contribute something to the thread!

Also kinda want to just have her exposed to messages about her finding Anon sexually attractive and tell her she wants to masturbate when she's around or thinking about him. Maybe see her be confused about these feelings.
>>
Bumping for some hypno
>>
>>25463509
derpiboo.ru/788838
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>25517899
Thanks for the contribution.
>>
>>25522506
>pic = mfw
Also, when can we expect more updates? Looking forward to more of the green!
>>
>>25512213
hope to see more very soon
>>
>>25512213

(okay. LEts try and get back on track. Now also with more open dialogue I assume)

>"Applejack, can you hear me?"
"Yes", she mutters, eyes still closed.
>"How are you feeling?"
"Good"
>Not much of a very talkative girl in that state it seems.
>"AJ, you remember that me and the girls want to help you deal with some issues you have, right?"
>You can see her twitch uncomfortably for a minute in her sleep.
>"Shhhh...", you say, stroking her forehead with a hand. "Everything is alright. Remember, your friends are here for you. You can trust us.
"Trust you..."
>"Now listen. In order to help you, l am going to ask you a couple of questions. And I want you to be honest with your answers. As much as you expect others to be honest, you have to be honest with yourself and what you really want."
"Be honest with myself..."
>You smile.
>"Good girl. Now, my first question Applejack: Did you enjoy it, when the girls kissed you?"
>A soft smile forms on her lips.
"Yes"
>"Why did you like it?"
"Because... because it felt like I am loved. It didn't feel as if they just want to have their way with me. It felt like they really wanted to show me in their own ways that they care for me."
>You can hear Pinkie gush a little "aww" at that, followed by the sound of Rarity hushing her.
>"They wanted?", you ask, putting emphasize on the wording of AJs answer.
>"AJ, do you think they only "act" as if they care for you?"
She stays quiet for a moment, till she gives a shameful little "yes" as answer.
>The other girls are slightly shocked.
>"Why would you think they would do that?"
"Cause... well, a girl would not love another girl in that way, right?"
>This confuses you for a second. "That way"? Whatm did she mean as friends or...
>"AJ, let me just make a thing clear: You love your friends, right?"
"Yes"
>"And you believe that they love you to. As friends do, right?
"Yes"
>"...do you believe they would also love you as "more" than friends?"

>"
>>
>>25523847

Again she remains silent for a bit, before answering with a meek and kinda sorrowful "no".
"And why should they? I mean, they are normal and... it... it is not really "normal" to feel like that towards a girl, right?"
>really? We were really going down this road? >All thinks you knew about your slaves considered, you assumed to deal with that sort of shit rather around Pinkie, seeing how her parents dressed and spoke in some of the most conservative fashion you ever saw outside of a documentary about the pilgrims.
>Not that you were the only one.
>Your slaves certainly did not quite expect the answer themselves.
>they are not necessarily shocked, but the looks they give each other have "awkward" writen all over their faces.
>Taking a deep sip from your cider bottle in order to avoid a headache around the mental gymnastics you were now going to perform, you sigh and continue with your interrogation.
>"AJ, would you please tell me, what you mean by "not normal"?", you ask her, regretting what may follow.
>To your relief, instead of a half entranced soapbox speech about the evils of homosexuality, AJ actually remains rather "liberal" all things considered.
Telling you, although you have sometimes to ask for more details, just to get the entire picture, that she does not believe homosexuality to be a "sin" or a reason to be treated like dirt.
>But it becomes also obvious, that because of her upbringing, she kinda believes it is not "normal" in the eyes of others.
>People who may harm you and your loved ones, if you ever come out of the closet.
>Something she doesn't want to happen to anyone she cares about.
>That and seeing how her friends never had shown signs of being interested in girls before, she kinda doubts they would. Especially for her.
>Th last two comments are the ones who strike your biggest interest though, as they hint on something you didn't even think off originally
>>
>>25524158
>"AJ, please tell me if I get this right. You don't want someone to be hurt, because of you if you were a lesbian. And you doubt the girls, if they were into other girls, would be into you, as if to indicate there is a doubt another women could truly love you. Was that, what I heard?"
"I...I think so"
"AJ..." you lick your lips. Cause if your suspicion was right, this may have been a jackpot. "Are you gay?"

She bits her lips. And then, instead of giving you a worded answer, just nods her head.
>"Oh my", says Rarity, while Pinkie just happily giggles.
"Or... at least maybe?", AJ eventually says. "I mean, if I were gay, I wouldn't think of some boys in school either, right?
>"Which one?"
"Soarin, Sandalwood... Caramel is also kinda cute."
>"Wait. Isn't he together with Sassaflash?"
AJ just blushes at Sunset's remark."I know. That' why I feel kinda bad for it."
>"Back on topic" you say. "So, you have crushes on boys?"
>She nods.
>"Then what makes you think you are gay?"
"Well... me and Rainbow Dash..."
>"WHAT!", the girls shout behind you in unision. Well, Rarity, Fluttershy and Sunset at least, the later also spitting out a huge gulp of Cider she took right this moment.
>Pinkie on the other hand just smiles and proudly declares, that she called it.
>>
>>25524269
>"Girls.." you grunt between your teeth, before turning back to AJ.
>"You and Rainbow Dash, what?"
>She then starts to tell you how a couple of months ago, she and Dash decided to practice their guitar skills one afternoon in the barn, while the other girls were busy with their own stuff.
>How during that time, both eventually, as it happened sometimes between them, ended up playing their stupid dare challenges instead of practicing.
>Meaning that they challenged each other in a couple of minor competitions, until Dash eventually ended up challenging her to a drink off.
>Whoever could drink the most shots of Scumble.
>"Scumble", you ask and all she tells you is that it is a beverage, made out of apples.
>Well, mostly apples.
>Passed down for generations in her family, it is supposedly a harder drink than some of the cider she can make out of Zap Apples.
>They drank a couple of shots and as expected got kinda drunk.
>so drunk in fact, they both rather decided to call it a tie, AJ suggesting they do another challenge.
>To which Dash suggested, they do a competition during which the goal was to make the other one blush in embarassement.
>Before AJ even knew what she means, Dash then kissed her. Hard.
>Leaving her in shock on the spot, before her cheeks turnes as red as some of her Royal Gala's in the eastern orchard.
>>
>>25524403
(hope someone gets the popculture reference)
>>
>>25511644
>jesus fucking christ was walking in the hot sun with these pants being so sticky was irritating
>the way they stuck to your legs in just such a way so that it creates an itching sensation and grabbing them to hold them away only made it worse on the other side was infuriating
>luckily for you, your house was only a fifteen minute walk away from the school so you can shower and change as soon as you get back
>as you walked you couldn't help but notice an old man dressed as in a dirty mismatched colored suit with a brown torso and long yellow sleeves, bright red pants, and green and brown knee high high heeled boots
>he was stapling some kind of advertisement for a private detective onto a telephone pole
>it looked like it was made by someone who had no idea what the fuck they were doing and half-assed it in a few hours
>it was Discord, the school janitor
>you never really interacted with him much but he apparently frequently made deals with students to get them various things and keep things he sees on the down low
>wanting to get home as soon as possible you just ignore him and continue on
>eventually you finally reach your house
>your old small dilapidated house
>complete with peeling ugly white paint
>many missing shingles,
>multiple holes in the points where the roof connects to the walls where squirrels make their home
>a front lawn that, while femanon makes you keep it cut (bitch), still has a rundown and unkempt appearance due to the wild bushes blocking most of it from view and big cement block that functions as a porch
>and finally a driveway about as cracked as the average small town road in america
>you squeeze the device
>why your father chose to live here for as long as he did when he had access to this thing you'll never fucking know
>you unlock the thick wooden door and walk straight in calling out to Femanon
"Femanon, I got sent home by Cele-"
>on the couch you saw her in nothing but an aviator jacket between the legs of a naked Gilda
>>
>>25524454

>naked Gilda

... first you had my curiosity.
Now you have my attention.
>>
How is this Goldmine of Greentext on Page 8? We need more heart-wrenching Applejack!
>>
File: 1434991560054.png (202 KB, 750x850) Image search: [Google]
1434991560054.png
202 KB, 750x850
>>25525073

Fuck that, more naked Gilda, insester, and MILFlestia.
>>
>>25524403

>To get back at Rainbow Dash, she then started to kiss her back, only to not get the same result at all.
>She only got Dash to blush, when she started to grope her.
>Then they started to fight.
>Not in a violent manner, but certainly in ways to annoy the other till one of them ended up top.
>then the fighting turned into them becoming more touchy.
>Then they ended up looking into each others eyes.
>And then...
>"Okay, hold a second", you interrupt Applejack all of sudden.
>Much to the annoyance of the other girls.
>"Come on", Sunset groans, two of her fingers actually slipped under her jeans already. "IT was just getting good."
>You give her a stern look, that shuts her up immediately and makes her retreat her fingers.
>Turning back to Applejack, you tell her that if anything, she should give now quite a detailed description of what happened.
>After all, it may help her realize if she is now lesbian or not.
>Furthermore, instead of just talking about it, she should also remember it. Physically.
>As in, she should let not just her mind, but also her body remember exactly the sensations she experienced said afternoon.

>The result of said command is a sight to behold.
>AT first Applejack starts rather slow. Telling you and the girls how they started to kiss each other in a curious, yet delicately way, just to see how far they can go.
>But soon their careful kissing turned into a full blown series of playful deep kisses, which made AJ feel all warm inside.
>That and the sweet taste of Rainbow's surprisingly soft lips is what she can remember the best.
>But kissing wasn't all they did.
>Soon AJ found Rainbow's hand around her neck, tickling her before running down her back and touching her in a manner like she never did before.
>>
>>25525215

>Then AJ started responding to it, holding Dash closer to her, exploring the body of her friend.
>While giving this verbal insight's into her first lesbian experience, you can see her body shudder, twitch and buck on the hay.
>Her at first calm and in bits unemotional voice starts to become a bit more of a raspy whisper, that becomes more and more aroused the more she goes on.
>Tales of the girls touching each other soon turn into tales of them ripping each others clothes form their bodies, only to hold in once in a while to appreciate the body of their respective other more.
>AJ can't help herself but describe to you the onslaught of emotions she felt in these moments. Her arousal, her insecurities, the the need to tell Dash to stop, only to let her secret wishes to continue take control make her give in...
>Behind you you can hear the sound of your slaves masturbating to the story, their glances fixated on AJ's twitching, with every second more aroused becoming body.
>>
>>25525380

>You yourself decide to become a bit playful., >As somehwere down the line AJtalks about Dash licking her navel, you interrupt her for a bit by pouring some of your cider into her navel, only to lick it up yourself.
>As you ask her if it was like that, all she can do is buck her hips up in the air, moaning a load yes.
>After that she continues telling you about how Dash would go even further down on her friends body, until finally she ended up kissing AJ's slit.
>The farmgirl once more bucks her hips in the air at that moment, lost in reexperiencing the sparks of lust that floaded her body at that instant.
>She tries to go on in her tale, but more and more she has to pause, in order to regain control of herself, all while her arousal becomes too much to handle for her.
>Not that she is the only one. Taking a glance at your girls, you can see Rarity already leaning blissfully against one of the barn's beams.
>Her bra opened and her own pants at half mast, she is mindlessly pushing her fingers in and out of her sjaved cunt, juices splashing the inner side of her thighs.
>The other girls aren't holding up any better, with Sunset's eyes fixated at you in a needy fashion.
>Your own arousal at this point rather painful, you signal her to come to you.
>Seconds later she is happily sucking down on your erection, her left hand pumping in and out of her pussy while listening to AJ's story.

>Speaking of AJ, based on the sound of her voice, she seems to be rather close herself.
>And indeed she is.
>As such, just when she tells you about how she was telling Dash that if she was going on like that, she would cum, the poor girl orgasms. Hard.
>Her mouth opening up in a silent scream she bucks her hips, her toes and fingers curling up and a damp spot slowly forming on her jeans.
>At the same time you cum inside Sunset's mouth, your jizz making it harder for her to breath to the point she starts tearing up.
>Not that she minds , cuming even harder than you and AJ.
>>
>>25525508
bump for page saving (green soon)
>>
Fucking UNF
>>
File: just...yay.jpg (45 KB, 267x395) Image search: [Google]
just...yay.jpg
45 KB, 267x395
>>25525508
Please continue.
>>
>>25525508
>Not really all that surprising. You had trained the girl to cum everytime you would unload your jizz in her mouth back two weeks ago already.
>combined with pleasuring herself to the words of AJ, a rather effective combo.
>Not that you really care all that much about it.
>You only care right now for the relaxation you experience in the endorphinic afterglow of your own orgasm.
>And so does AJ.
>At least for a couple of seconds, before she continues her story.
>By the time you bother to actually listen to her again, she is going on about how in her own post orgasmic bliss, she had given into her own naugthy desires and started pleasuring Dash herself.
>Despite the rather large load you just shot, you can already feel your dick twitch again within Sunset's mouth (who obediently cleaned it up over the last minutes, sucking on it like a pacifier), as AJ goes on about how she eventually, in a mixture of arousal, nervousness and sexual curiosity, started to finger Rainbow Dash.
>How Dashie encouraged her between moans to continue and how they exchanged kisses inbetween her pushing herself against AJ's fingers, till she eventually came all over AJs hand.

>Which soon was followed by the two tasting, touching and licking each other in all sorts of manners they could proceed in their drunken and sexed up state, before setting for 69.
>After multiple orgasms, which AJ had the pleasure to reexperience all over right next to you, both eventually ran out of steam, exhaustion and alcohol taking their pay, both girls falling assleep in each other's arms.

>At this point, after adding also how she felt during al of that in a rather heartfelt manner, AJ stops talking, her tale at an end.
>For which you and the others are up to a certain degree rather thankful.
>Not only have you by then ended up taking Sunset, the girl right now still shuddering in your lap from the aftershock of her latest orgasm, but the others had been sexed up so badly...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1199x826) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1199x826
>>25526460
>>
File: 1442365990259.png (9 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
1442365990259.png
9 KB, 298x279
>>25526460
>>
Page nine bump
>>
>>25524454
>femanon's ass was in the air facing the door as you looked over at them
>you saw her nice wet pussy, it didn't have any of the puffiness of Celestia's, but was still nice and her big firm ass that a brother couldn't deny
>screaming you turn around as fast as you can with an embarrassed blush on your face from seeing your own sister naked eating someone out
>it was the first time you've seen her naked, Femanon was terrified to death of the anyone with a penis seeing her in the buff, other than your father
>lil anon had a spark of interest but you quickly put that rebellion down
>"Femon! Why the fuck are you doing that in here in the middle of the day?!"
>after screaming herself she responds to you
>you hear Gilda just grab an unopened can of beer from between the multiple empty ones on the coffee table and drink it
"What the fuck are you doing in here so early?"
>hearing cloth rub against skin and cloth she is putting her clothes back on
>"Celestia sent me home early."
"Why the fuck did she send you home early? The fuck did you do?"
>you heard that Gilda made no attempt to get up or put clothes on just sipping the beer more
>she spoke in ever so slightly slurred speech
"Hey, Anon. Why'd you turn away so fast when you saw two naked women fucking? You a faggot?"
>femanon audibly punched her, probably on the shoulder
"Gilda! What the hell?! I'm his sister."
"What? Its a legit question, I'm sure he's seen you naked before."
"No, he hasn't!"
"Oh, well he has now. Hold right the fuck up there, Anon."
>you had slowly been inching your way to the bathroom since their exchange started looking away from Femanon getting dressed
>you hear gilda get up and walk over to you grabbing your shoulder and pulling you back to the living room with one arm
"You still haven't answered our questio-"
>she sniffs the air around you
"Why do you smell like you crawled out a middle aged woman's cunt? Guess that answers my question. You're just a mother fucker."
>>
>>25526460
Wow that's intense
>>
>>25529667
>"Gilda, what the fuck are you doing?"
>both you and Femanon ask her
>gilda pushes you onto the middle of the three person worn leather couch and sits next to you completely naked with an arm put around your shoulder
"Anon, was planing to leave without answering why he got sent home so I dragged him back in here."
>she takes a sip of the beer "accidentally" spilling some on her c cup boobs and down to her well toned abs and into her wild purple frosted white pubes before putting the empty can on the coffee table
>you, being a straight male with urges, couldn't help but ogle her body as the beer flowed down it
>she smiled a wicked predator's grin as she watches your eyes take her in
"I'm also horny and he interrupted you eating my cunt so, I'm gonna use him to get off and, as a bonus, being sick of how you constantly talk about how you want dick when you are free to get it but are afraid to get it, I'm going to force you to get over it."
>"Didn't you drop out? Why do you care why I got sent home? Also, do I have a say in th-"
"But he's my fucking brother, Gilda."
>ignoring femanon for now she answers you first
"Yes, I did and it has nothing to do with this, my girlfriend asked you a question and you'll answer it."
>Gilda pinches your cheek with her manicured hand with yellow painted nails
"And, nope you have absolutely no say in this little guy."
>she finally looks at and addresses Femanon
"So? He's seen you naked now, I think its only fair for you to see him in the buff now. Even if you don't wanna fuck him, I know I will."
>reaching for your hoodie pocket to turn the device on Gilda notices the movement and quickly slaps your hand away, hard
>"Ow, fuck."
>she roughly reaches into the pocket, using this as an opportunity to grab at your junk through it, and pulls it out giving it a once over
"What the hell kind of phone is this?"
>she shrugs and places it on the table
"Oh, well. You won't be needing it for what we'll be doing."
>>
File: 1383674397114.jpg (25 KB, 149x292) Image search: [Google]
1383674397114.jpg
25 KB, 149x292
>>25530575
>>
>>25526460
>... based on the look on their faces you were worried they would go feral on your ass any second now.
>As such all of you are taking this moment of silence to just calm down enough, before the situation escalated.
>Not that you would be against an orgy with your slaves, but only after you had properly dealt with AJ.
>As such, after you calmed down enough, your dick put back into your pants and the other girls at least lucid enough they could bother being embarassed about it, you continue to interrogate AJ.

>"What happened then?", you ask.
>In a more monotone sounding voice AJ then wraps her stoy up, by telling you how a couple of hours later, it was only past 8 pm or so at that point, she and Dash groggily woke up.
>Realizing what happened, they looked embarassed into each other's eyes, Dash slightly trembling.
>Taking it as a sign that Dash actually hasn't wanted THAT to happen, AJ, before Dash had a chance to tell something to her first, hugged her and told her that it was all okay.
>She apologized and said her blue skinned friend, that it was because of them being drunk that this happened and that she has no reason to feel guilty about it, if that is what was going on.
>that they could just move on from it without anyone ever needing to know, avoiding that both would end up beind ridiculed or treated bad by their families and friends.
>AJ tells you, that she had no ill intend saying this things and that frankly, at the moment, it hurt herself to say them.
>Cause the fears she thought Dash may have? They were in part hers. And yet despite off them, there was a part of her that just wanted to say "screw it". A part that wanted to hug, kiss and love Dash.
>A part that wanted to show the athlete all the feelings she had for her aside of friendship and be thankful for how good she made her feel in the last hours, hoping that something more would come out of it.
>But her interpreting Dash's initial silence and trembling as a sign of the girl's fear...
>>
>>25530839
>... of being outed as a homosexual, if she even was one to begin with, [spoilers]spoilers: Yes. Yes she was[/spoilers] shut said part down.
>Dash would then, with tears in her eyes forming, say that she understands.
>When seeing her friends tearing up, AJ asked if everything was alright and if she said something bad.
>Only for Dash to say everything was fine and rub the tears of her face.
>Afterwards both dressed up again, hit the shower (separately) and the next day, after Dash send the night in the guest room of AJ's home, went on with their normal lives.

>You and the others let this information sink in for a minute.
>Especially Pinkie, who then just moves up to the two of you.
>Before you can even ask what she is up to, she just grabs after AJ and hugs her.
>Not in the manner of her patented "makes you smile" Pie-bear hug, but in a genuine, compassionate way.
>"You poor, dumb thing.", you can hear Pinkie whisper, before she leans in on AJ's face. It is only then you realize that a few tears were sliding down AJ's cheeks, which Pinkie kindly wipped away with her fingers.
>Afterwards she just puts AJ carefully back on the hayball, taking a seat next to Sunset.
>Trying to find a new point to start your breaking of her on, you ask AJ if that was the only lesbian experience she ever had.

"Yes", she says, her voice having a partly sad undertone to it.
>"Are you regreting that it happened?"
"..."
>"AJ?"
"I only regret, that Dash wouldn't have felt for me the same way I..."
>"Oh for Celestia's sake, Applejack", Sunset curses, interrupting her friends mid-confession. "Are you really that dense? Do you really believe, Dash may have hold it against you, what happened? She is our...well, your's world Element of Loyalty, as far as me and Twilight are concerned. She wouldn't have hold it against you. In fact, I think before you interrupted her, she was going to tell you that she..."
>Before she can finish her sentence, you slap her face.
>>
>>25531046
>Not hard, but strong enough that the shock shuts her up.
>Looking at you in surprise, she sees that your eyes have narrowed down significantly, signaling her to be quiet.
>"Don't ever step out of line like that again, slave", you tell her, making it clear that despite your tendencies to give your girls some freedom, you were not going to tolerate an outburst like that.
>Especially when the brainwashing of such a complicated case as AJ depended on it.
>As such, instead of protesting or trying to justify her actions, Sunset just bows her head in shame at you, keeping quiet till you command her otherwise.
>The ther girls are slightly shocked, but their programming makes them understand, that you were in the right.
>>
Bumpity bump bump
>>
>>25530575
>you try to struggle up but she was too strong and it just took her single arm on you to keep you down
>growing sick of your struggling she forces you to lay down across her legs on your back and, while keeping her elbow pushed down on you to keep you down, unbuttons your pants
>she pulls both your shorts and underwear down enough for your dick to pop out
>using the arm not holding you down she begins to roughly rub your dick
>luckily she took care of herself and her hands were a lot smoother than you expected they'd be
>she was more feminine than you gave her credit for
>under her assault it didn't take you any time to get hard as a rock, also helped by having a perfect view of her boobs
>gilda now grabs your dick more firmly and moves it around looking at it
"Mmm, painfully average but it'll do the job."
>femanon was visibly distressed
>her arousal was fighting hard against her terror of being near you, a naked male
>she had always had been attracted to you
>it was the reason she always made you cut the grass
>watching you intently get sweaty and worked with your shirt off while you cut it got her really hot and bothered
>she would then go into the room you used to be terrified of entering and masturbate to the thought of you taking her in there
>all of this simply because of how similar you were to your father, only a lot less cold and distant
>after you got completely hard the battle between her arousal and desire for you and terror of her being around a naked male ended
>after realizing nothing bad was happening and being too horny to want to fight against sitting with gilda and playing with you she broke through the implanted terror
>she ran as fast as she could to the couch moving your legs and sitting next to Gilda and taking your clothes the rest of the way off
>slowly rubbing up your thighs to your crotch she spread your legs and started to massage and lightly squeeze your balls humming in contentment the entire time
"See, that's the spirit
>>
Page 8 bump. We need more AJ in here. Pretty please?
>>
>>25533586
We need more AJ and hypno suprises
>>
>>25532669
I'm about a subtle as a brick.

>at this point you couldn't help but moan under their assault on your privates reflexively lightly thrusting into Gilda's hand and trying to twist your body to break free from gilda's grip to no avail
>gilda takes her distraction to force your hoodie and shirt of your leaving you completely naked and forced back down in the same position
>she then looks down at your bright red moaning face with a cocky smile and pinches your cheek again
"Now, why don't you tell Femanon why you were sent home?"
>having not actually thought about the story you were gonna give her as to why just planing on using the device you struggle to think up one
>"I got into a fight."
>femanon is the one to respond to this
"You got into a fight? YOU? I think that's a load of bullshit, Anon."
"I have to agree, Femanon. I mean look how weak and pathetic he is, can't even get up when someone's holding him down to jack him off.He should be covered in bruises from getting his ass kicked."
>she runs her sharp finger nail down from your chest to navel for emphasis pressing down just hard enough to leave a white line in your skin
"Take a deep smell of him Femanon and feel how sticky his cock and legs are. I think he was sent home cause he was caught fucking some really squirty horny bitch."
>femanon laughed despite finding you attractive and wanting to jump your bone she knew you were pathetic when it came to women and had no chance in hell of getting some
>and secretly wanting to be one of your first
"You seriously think Anon of all people managed to actually get laid?"
"Trust me Femanon, I know that smell. He definitely fucked someone."
>again she pinches your cheek this time pretty hard
"So, who was the lucky bitch that got to turn our little Anon into a man?"
>"No one, I didn't have sex with anyone at school. I just won the fight."
>both of them rolled their eyes at that and gilda got the same smile as earlier
"Guess we're doing this the hard way."
>>
Rum bump sugar lump
>>
Please come back bump
>>
Page 8 bump.
>>
>>25531122

>Turning back to AJ, you tell her to ignore for the moment what Sunset said.
>"So, you don't really regret it happened?"
"Yes."
>"Why?"
"Because it just felt so good. The things she made me feel, the way how safe I felt just holding her... I regret to put her in a situation she may not have wanted. I don't regret the experience."
>You think about the next words you may say rather carefully.
>"You care deeply for Dash, don't you? After all, you two have quite some things in common AND you care enough for her, that you more or less sacrificed to feel good like that again a second time with her, just because she may not have wanted it."
"What do you mean with "may not have..."
>"Just answer my question. Do you care deeply for Dash?"
"...yes"
>"Do you love her?"
A slight blush forms on her cheeks. "I... I do."
>JACKPOT!
"I love Rainbow Dash", she says, only to start sobbing out of sudden. "I love her. I want her to be with me"
>Her words turn more and more into crying.
"But she isn't like that She only cares for me as a friend and I don't want to ruin that. I don't want her to feel bad, but it hurts. It hurts sometimes just hanging around with her, secretely thinking how good it may be to just hold her hand and kiss her. And then when I think I should accept that yes, I am not "normal" like other girls, I still start fantasizing about other boys and I don't know anymore and..."
>"Okay, time out", you say, Turning your glance to Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rarity, you tell them to hold her.
>>
>>25537547
Oh god, YES! Yes!
>>
>>25537547
>Immediately the girls pull their friend into a hug, shutting her up midsentence.
"Wha..."
>"Listen, Applejack. You don't have to feel sad or confused right now. Just let the girls hold you. Feel the love they have for you flow through your body and soul. Washing away all these feelings of regret and insecurities about your own sexuality."
>She struggles at first, her conflicting emotions obviously trying to fight against the command.
>But the longer the girls hold her, the weaker she gets.
>the girls also help her, by telling comforting things into her ears, convincing her to just stop.
>that she is hurting herself and that they are just there to help.
>that they don't want to see their friend hurt and are here to make things better, if she trusts them.
>Eventually, Applejack is relaxed once more, dried tears leaving small marks on her cheeks, her expression more neutral again.
>"We love you, you little silly", Pinkie says in a sincere mood.
"And we would never think any less of you, no matter who you love", Fluttershy adds, kissing her friend on the cheek.
>"Frankly Darling, you being rather honest and direct about certain things, I expected better of you and just tell us all about it sooner", Rarity finishes. "I mean, you trust us enough to tell us we are like family to you and yet you keep something THIS important secret from us?"
"But... but you are normal. I didn't want things to be awkward between us."
>"Why would things be awkward?" Rarity asks.
"Because... me and a girl while also googling boys..."
>"Applejack, darling", Rarity sighs, caressing her forehead. "You are probably just bi."
"...what?"
>Now it was Fluttershy's turn to ask an awkward question. "Bi. You know what that is, right?"
Applejack blushes. "Yes I know. I may live on a farm, but I am not THAT sheltered."
>the other girls kinda wince at that remark.
"...sorry. Yes, I know what that means. I just... I never thought of that."
>Silence
"Do you really think I am bi?"
>>
>>25537785
>Are catholics the butt of many pedophile jokes, you are tempted to say as potential obvious answer.
>"It at least sounds like that", you say instead. "I mean, did you ever get off on the idea of some random dude just fucking the shit out of you?"
>Your other slaves look kind of embarassed at your words of choice.
>"What?"
"Well..."
>"No details this time"
"I have had fantasies. But the thing with Dash was the only time I ever had sex with someone"
>"At least Dash seemed to make up for the lack of dick", you hear Pinkie whisper towards Fluttershy, who just shushes her.
"I just... I don't know anymore."
>"Would you be happier, if someone decided to help you understand things more?"
"I... I guess. But... you wouldn't help me, right?"
>"Darling, we are your friends. Of course we help you."
"But you are nor-"
>"Applejack, we are half naked and hold you right now in a close hug while being as horny as a flock of rabbits, thanks to your little story", Fluttershy says out of sudden in a rather uncharacteristically sarcastic voice. "Doesn't make you that think a least for a second we may not be as "normal" as you think?"
>Despite her eyes closed, you can see based on the muscular movement on her face, that said little info dump probably wrecked her mentally.
>It's one of the most priceless looks you have ever seen in your entire life.
"You... you are gay?"
>"No, silly", Pinkie replies. "Well, we are gay for each other, but otherwise we only fuck with Anon."
"Wait wha..."
>"Although, if Anon would say so, I would probably also let others shoot their party cannon up by cooch, if it made him and others ha-"
"Anon and..."
>"Well thanks Pinkie", you say while facepalming. "You cut right to the chase"
>You turn to AJ. Game was more or less over.
>"AJ, open your eyes, please", you order her.
>She does as told. Thankfully, opening her eyes does in terms of wording not equal "wake out of your entranced state".
>>
>>25538266
>As such, even with her eyes open and now more aware of her surroundings and overall situation, she still is rather suggestible, her eyes dull and slightly glazed over.
>But what she realizes the most is just the state of her friends. half naked, hairs in frenzies, aroused blushes on their cheeks, their eyes looking at her in a mixture of genuine adoration, concern and lust...
>She also realizes just how vulnerable she is right now, topless and with stained pants, stinking of her own arousal.
"Girls..." she gulps.
>"Show AJ how much you love her, slaves", you say.
>And they obey.
>Before AJ can react, she finds the girls kissing her. Not just in the maternal and caring manner than before, but also in a needy, desiring way.
"Girls..." she gasps inbetween Rarity interrupting her assault on her lips, only to be immediately shut up by Pinkie, followed by a careful nib of Fluttershy on her ear.
>Meanwhile you turn your glance to Sunset, the girl still obediently on her knees, her eyes on the ground.
>Signaling her to stand up and join the others, Sunset looks thankfully at you, before starting to strip down till the only thing she is wearing are her stained panties and your medaillon.
>>
>>25534173
>Gilda grabs both of your hands in one of hers and pins them above your head to the arm rest of the couch
>you struggle even more to get free but to no avail
>while you were distracted with gilda moving your arms Femanon has gotten in between your legs and is holding each one under her arms
>she leans forward and starts to lick you from your nuts up to your tip and back down sending shudders through your body
>Gil moves her other hand back to start rubbing the top of your dick slowly and lightly with no intention of speeding up
>you groan and try to thrust into the sensations of your sister's tongue and Gil's hand but they move away whenever you do only to return at the exact same intensity
>groan even louder in annoyance
>femanon smiles and looks up at you
"If you want more you're gonna have to tell the truth."
>Gilda adds
"And we have all day."
>remembering your previous experiance with orgasm denial you crack instantly
>"Okay, okay! I did fuck someone and it is the reason I got sent home."
>both of them keep going at the same intensity looking at you with a raised eyebrow
"It was Celestia, I fucked Celestia."
>that managed to shock them
>gilda's grip loosened as she looked at you in disbelief before just as quickly tightening back up
"Bullshit, Anon. You know we aren't gonna stop until you tell the truth, who did you really fuck?"
>"I am telling the truth you cunt. I talked Celestia into helping me with my hard cock and ended up helping her."
>Femanon looked a lot more shocked than Gilda
"You. You talked Celestia, a forty plus year old woman, into fucking you? On school grounds no less?"
>"Yes! Yes, I did! Now, fucking please keep going."
>gilda laughed and tugged at your cheek more
"Lucky little devil, I gotta know how you did that, would have done it myself if I knew she wasn't a frigid bitch like her sister."
>she firmly squeezes your dick twisting her hand around it
"But first, Femanon and I gotta get this cock inside us."
>>
Bumpity bump bump
>>
>>25539964
"Awww. I was hoping to tease my little bro some more."
>Gilda looks to be in thought for a second before responding with that same predatory smile you've learned to fear
"He did call me a cunt,I think he needs to be punished for calling me such a hurtful name. It just tears me up inside."
>"It does not! You call yourself a cunt all th-"
>Gilda slaps her free hand hard over your mouth causing your lips to sting something fierce making you grunt in pain through your hand
>she speaks in an obviously faked emotionally distraught voice
>just doesn't work with how rough her voice is
"It just makes me feel oh so terrible about myself. I need my big strong girlfriend to punish the bad little boy who said such a horrible thing about me."
>Femanon smiled wickedly too then looked down at you in mock anger
"You better apologize to gilda right now or I'm gonna have to..."
>she runs both her hands up and down your legs before gripping your dick roughly smiling again
"punish you."
>you try to angrally answer her but because gilda still has her hands over your mouth all that comes out is a muffled sound
>Femanon smirks
"That didn't sound like an apology to me. I think it sounded like another insult intended to hurt Gilda even more."
"I guess that means he wants to be punished, Femanon."
"Since you enjoy filling your mouth with the word cunt so much I think we should fill it with exactly what you want. Gilda help me move him to the table."
>she just giddily nods her head
>you let out even more muffled complaints as they lift you up by your arms and legs and carry you over to the table and clear the table of everything using their feet they lightly drop you down on it
>Gilda lets go of your hands but before you can do anything she quickly sits on your face forcing your mouth against her pussy and uses her strong legs to pin your arms back down to the table
"You best get started putting my cunt into that mouth of yours, Femanon really wants to tease you some more."
>>
>>25542286
I feel as though I should have ignored the femdom guy.
I think he was the only interested in seeing it.
>>
>>25542286
The Ride never ends. Get it, guys? Ehehehhehe
>>
>>25542376
What?
>>
File: 1383178597442.jpg (38 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1383178597442.jpg
38 KB, 398x500
>>25542354
i kind of like the femdom stuff

you're doing great
>>
>>25538624
(I sincerely regreting that the idea -despite the basics having formed in my head now for a coupleof days- didn't come to me until now. The result of spontaneous writing I assume. Anyway, I would prefer it if ANY mentioning of the narrator being refered to as "Anon" gets replaced with "him" or "master" by the girls. Why? Cause I have a plan to reveal Master's true identity after AJ is done)

>Without much of a problem Sunset manages to slip in the pile of bodies that's her friends, till she is on top of AJ.
"You too?"
>Sunset shrugs. "What am I supposed to say? Master made me realize just how much I really love my friends."
>AJ turns her eyes to you.
"With Master, you mean..."
>"Yes, I mean him", Sunset says, pulling AJ's eyes back on her and the medaillon between her tits.
>"He made us see how much we love and care for each other as friends. And that it is okay to express said love in any way possible."
>"Especially the one that makes us all feel giddy inside", Pinkie adds while stealing a peek on AJ's neck.
>Sunset just tries to ignore her. "And we want to share this love with you, Applejack. Because we care for you. And we want you to be happy."
"I am ha..."
>"Are you really? With all that supressed desires and hardships?"
>Aj tries to answer, but she can't. Her eyes transfixed on the medaillon and especially the sickle shaped stone in its center, she can't find any words, while Fluttershy and Rarity are hugging and fondling her.
>All she can do is shake her head.
>"All we want to do is show you how much we love you and that it is okay to feel for girls like you do. We want you to be honest with yourself and embrace who you truly are."
"Embrace who I am..."
>"So, are you willing to open up and show us what you want?"
AJ bites her lips. "I am scared", she whispers.
>"Don't be, Sunset kindly says, leaning in closer till their lips are almost touching.
>"Just trust us.", Fluttershy adds.
>>
File: Waifu Thief.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Waifu Thief.png
69 KB, 500x500
>>25542703
>I would prefer it if ANY mentioning of the narrator being refered to as "Anon" gets replaced with "him" or "master" by the girls
>I have a plan to reveal Master's true identity after AJ is done
>>
>>25542703

>"We won't think any worse of you". That's from Rarity.
>"We are going to give you a good time, AJ. And hey, you can play with our bodies to, if you want.", Pinkie says.
>AJ looks a bit more relaxed at these words, looking closer into Sunset's eyes.
>Sunset just looks back, a confident smirk on her lips. "You ready to let some steam off?"
AJ just starts panting. "Sugarcube..."
And then her lips are on Sunset's.
>A bit surprised about the sudden action of her friend, Sunset's eyes widen, only to shut down happily, as she reciprocates the kiss, pressing herself closer to AJ.
>And just like that, Applejack gives in.
>For the next couple of minutes you just watch how the girls take the chance to grop, fondle and pleasure her friend.
>At first they start of harmless, kissing her, stroking her arms and tummy.
>But soon hands begin wandering down AJ's damp jeans, touching her sex and making the girl moan between the kisses of her friends.

>AJ herself slowly starts to get in the spirit of things.
>Her hand, at first shaking nervously at what was going on, start exploring her friends. At first cautiously tickling Sunset's neck, only to become more and more adventurous as the other girls continue their ministration.
>It only takes a couple of minutes till the surprisingly insecure girl finds herself no longer passively receiving pleasure, but instead grabs after Fluttershy to trap her in a passionate kiss, hands grabing the caretaker's ample ass and giving these soft buns a good squeeze.
>Fluttershy squeaks, which makes AJ stop for a second, worried she may have hurt her friend.
>But Flutters just pushes herself against AJ, telling... no, commanding her to continue.
>To which she happily obliges.
>>
>>25542740
... now I am going to write how Flash is going to get assraped by Futa Sunset. Hope you are happy.

And no, it is not him.
>>
>>25542840
>All the while you are just sitting there, sipping on a second bottle of cider, enjoying the sensual display of friendship and lust unfold in front of you. It's only a matter of time till you finally see one of the girls pull down AJ's pants, leaving her naked for everyone to enjoy.

>The farm girl shudders, as she can feel hay sticks stroke the flesh of her thighs.
>For a second she holds in, unsure what the other girls are going to do next, now that she is naked.
>To no ones real surprise, it is Pinkie who decides to take the chance and put a kiss on her folds, making AJ hiss between grinded teeth, bucking her hips into Pinkie's mouth.
>the party girl interrets it as an invitation and in one swift move pushes her tongue inside the girl.
>AJ can't help but squirm under the girl's onslaught until only seconds later she cums hard, her eyes fluttering and uttering a high pitched scream of sexual delight.

>From this moment on, all bets were off.
>Drunk on endorphines AJ grabbed after Rarity and started to knead her breast between her fingers.
>the normally dominant lady of your harem just "eeping" in surprise, before moaning herself profanily, ordering AJ to twist her nipples.
>Meanwhile Pinkie continued to lick AJ's juices, leaving Flutteshy and Sunset alone, who decided to help each other out of their remaining clothes and engage in some loving themselves.

>By the time you had finished your cider, the girls were all naked, tongue and fingers exploring each others folds.
>And in the center of all that was Applejack, mindlessly pleasuring all her friends as good as she could.
>While her tongue was busy eating out Sunset, happily riding AJ's face, her left hand was deep within Fluttershy, inexperienced fingers doing their best to play with your pet's clit.
>Rarity meanwhile was enjoying the attention AJ's right hand was giving one of her breasts, while Pinkie, not wanting to be left out, was giggling like crazy, as she started scissoring her friend.
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 241x228
>>25543436
You're defiling my pure Appul waifu.

keep going
>>
>>25543436

>All you could do was listening to the girls moaning and giggling in delight, bringing themselves and their friend to orgasm over and over again.
>And while you certainly wouldn't have minded just telling them to stop and claim a piece of that apple yourself, you had other plans.
>As such, you decided to do something else you wanted to do for quite some time, especially after the bottle of cider previously.
>Ignoring the delirious joy your slaves were experiencing, you went up to Sunset.
>Not interrupting her humping of AJ's face, she mindlessly looked at you, tongue hanging out in heat, heavily gulping for air.
>Her eyes beg you to take her, but instead you gra for the medaillon and put it on your own neck.
>"I doubt you need that anymore", you tell Sunset and give her a soft kiss on the lips.
>She just leans in closer, begging you to fuck her ass while AJ was laping up her juices.
>"Later", you tell her. "I am having something else to do first"
>Just like that you then leave the barn, your girls and their friend still entrapped in losing themselves to physical pleasure.

>In the meantime you take care of your own relief outside, by taking a much needed piss.
>As your urine hits the bark of the tree you decided to take care of your business on, you can't help but think how well things have played out so far.

>Four of Rainbooms were yours and considering the state AJ was currently in, the fifth was going to fall into place soon after.
>All she needed was that little extra push.
>Sure, the girl was right now center of a lesbian orgy, her mind already cracking under the assault of pleasure and being freed of her own insecurities.
>But you didn't just want to cause cracks in the girl's mind.
>You wanted to break it.
>You wanted to break it, releasing all the raw emotions Applejack had inside her and knead her like clay between your fingers.
>Applejack wasn't going to just be your slave.
>>
>>25542286
>you feel Gilda start to rub down and up your chest and stomach lightly dragging her nails across your skin
>femanon still has your legs locked in place and was now placing tender kisses up and down your shaft occasionally flicking her warm wet tongue out to lick you, never doing anything more
>it was torture
>you groan in protest
>hoping that she'd get femanon to start actually sucking you off or doing something other than just tease you, you open your mouth to start eating Gilda out
>you slide your tongue between the folds of her pussy moving from the
"Mmmmm, there you go, Anon. But you need to put more heart into it."
>she grinds her cunt into your mouth some and Femanon keeps up her assault of kisses and licks on your cock
>groaning in complaint and again fruitlessly thrusting your hips into the air you redouble your efforts on Gilda's snatch
>your tongue moving much faster and focusing its attention on her clit and occasionally forcing it inside her soaking wet tunnel
>this got her to let out a slight moan
"Oh, that's it, Anon. Keep doing that. You think he has learned his lesson, Femanon?"
>she stops her attentions at your dick to answer
"I think he has, Gilda. I want to get the main course now."
>you feel her let go of your legs as she climbs on top of you
>she grabs ahold of your cock to position it and inserts it into her pussy slowly sliding down to your hilt her tight passage rubbing all around your phallus as she goes
>you can't help but stop licking her and moan loudly into Gilda's snatch at the feeling of your own sister's cunt on your dick
"Hey! Just cause your sister is finally fucking you that doesn't mean you can leave me hanging."
>resuming your attentions to her muff you stick your tongue as far into her tunnel as you can wiggling it around as you open your mouth more and seal around it and you move your mouth and tongue as if you were french kissing her lower lips
>>
>>25543558

>She was going to be a work of art.

>Having finished your business, you pull your dick back in your pants and just try to take in the fresh air.
>Looking up to the stars, you enjoy the calm of the night, thinking about the next step in your conquering of Applejack, as you hear something.
>The sound of feet, stomping on fallen leaves and branches.
>Looking in the direction of the noise, you see a rather huge figure heading your way.
>"Hello?"
>Seeing the figure turn to you, you finally recognize it as AJ's brother BigMac.
>Crap.
"Who is there?"
>steping out of the shadows, you get closer to him, trying to be as casual as possible.
>"hi"
>He looks at you in confusion. "What are you still doing here?", he asks.
>"Enjoying the beautiful night. I mean, it's not a crime, isn't it?", you ask with a fake smile on your face, hoping to defuse the situation.
>Instead he continues to carefully observe you.
>"Look, I am just here, because I am still tired from all the work and the hay in your barn is soft enough for a quick nap, okay?", you sigh. "Respect by the way for dealing with that almost daily."
>No response. Seemed the stories about this guy giving everyone most of the time the silent treatment were true.
>"And what are you doing here?", you ask, just in hopes to break the rather awkward situation.
>"I wanted to see if everything is okay with Applejack", he finally answers, still observing you rather carefully.
>"Well... she is doing fine, I can tell you that. In fact, the other girls are really enjoying her pie."
>You seriously hope that the guy did not hear the dirty undertone of that statement in your voice.
>"Speaking of your sister", you say, pulling out your medaillon so that its gem can be seen in the faint moon light. "You love her, right?"
>If BigMac wasn't suspicious of you before, he certainly is now, his face becoming sterner.
>And based on his body language, he was also ready to come at you, if you were going to do something funny.
>>
>>25543982
Dat update timing.
>>
>>25543991
He? Sorry, I am also busy partly so... yeah.

>"Why are you asking that? I think I don't know you well enough to answer that sort of question"
>"Hm, you're right", you say, dangling the medaillon between your fingers, carefully making sure it catches his eyes.
>"I mean, it is a rather personal question."
>You observe how his eyes finally seem to get transfixed by the medaillon.
>Staying quiet for some time, you let his eyes follow the stone's movement for a bit, before continuing talking.
>"It is just... see, I hang around your sister's friends for some time now. I like them. And I actually like your sister."
>You can see him relax a bit more at these words. After all, a friend of the girls would not mean harm to his sister, would he?
>"And frankly, I think she likes me to. At least she trusts me enough to actually talk about her problems with me."
>Wait a sec, BigMac thinks, trying to look at you.
>Yet for some reason he just can't move his eyes away from that weird, hellish red stone dangling between your fingers.
>"Problems?"
>"Don't you know?", you ask in fake shock. "Your sister has actually quite some personal issues. Issues that concern you in parts, if I understood her correctly."
>His body, which has gone slack for a bit under the relaxing sight of your medaillon, tenses up a bit again.
>"wha..."
>"You didn't know, did you? Oh man. She really must think quite badly of herself, if she can't even tell her own brother."
>A look of concern begins to form on his face.
>"What is..."
>"You want to know, don't you? Well... I don't know. I mean, she told me in secret and..."
>"Tell me!"
>"Okay, okay. But first, do me a small favor, will you?"
>His mind getting more and more foggy, BigMac just nods, not even aware of the evil smile that has formed on your face.
>"Sleep!"
>>
>>25544082
I wasn't complaining.
Was just an observation.
Don't need to say sorry.
>>
>>25544082

Around 10 minutes later...

>When you finally come back to the barn, the sight in front of you is all you need to get all warmed up again, after spending some time outside in the fresh cold.
>Your girls are still making love to each other and although not as feverish as before, you can't deny that the way how they use their bodies is still enough to fill the wetdreams of dozen of boys in school.
>Pinkie Pie, no longer assaulting AJ's pussy, has focused all her attention on Sunset, whose only half awake at this point, her body shuddering more on reflex than anything while Pinkie is licking remains of apple pie from her abdomen.
>Rarity meanwhile is giving Applejack a sensual footjob, her toes tingling the flesh of Applejack's folds playfully, while telling Applejack all the while how divine her juices feel, running down her well pedicured toenails.
>AJ is barely listening though. She is far more involved in kissing and holding Fluttershy, a content smile all over her face.
>Any dried up tears on her cheeks by now replaced by the sticky juices and saliva of her friends, she constantly tells Fluttershy how beautiful she is, while also exclaiming just how good she feels right now with the girls around her.
>You are certain that she was going to cum again soon, probably for the fifth time or so since you left, as your voice interrupts the peaceful atmosphere surrounding the five.
>"Okay, that is enough loving, slaves. Back off"
>Your words pulling her out of her own fantasies, Applejack can only watch as Fluttershy and Rarity suddenly leave her.
>She looks at you in confusion, than in desperation as she realizes, that you have just deprived her of her next release.
>Unfortunately for her, there is nothing she can do against it.
>With her mind cracking and her body exhausted, she is too weak to do anything else but shakingly point at you, begging the girls with stretched arms to come back to her so they can finish what they started.
"No..."
>>
>>25544143

>"Sorry AJ, playtime is over."
"But... I was so..."
>Before she can finish that sentence, you are next to her, pushing her back in the hay.
>With a ferocious grin, you pin her down.
>Looking in her dazed eyes, you can see she is still pretty much high on endorphines and more than suggestible to your words and actions.
>"What is it, AJ?", you ask coldly. "You want to cum?"
>Under normal circumstances, she would have kicked your ass for a stunt like that.
>But as it was, she was just too confused and horny to even care for the fact, that the guy who only a couple of weeks ago bothered to enroll Canterlot High, was now forcing himself on her naked, trembling form.
"Yes... please!"
>"I am more than willing to help you out on that one", you say.
>Before she has a chance to react, you forcefully push three of your fingers into her sensitive cunt, making her buck her hips instantly.
>Without missing a beat you assault her pussy, pushing in and out of her as fast as you can, your fingers twirling in her wet and warm cavities, making her scream.
>It only takes a couple of seconds till she finally cums, gushing her juices all over your hand.
>Enjoying the feeling of her contracting muscles around your fingers, you push a couple more times into her, assaulting her g-spot and earning a couple more moans, till you pull out.
>By then your hand is covered in a thin layer of her body made apple juices.
>Holding it up against your face, you give your hand a good lick, tasting Applejack.
>To your surprise, she actually doesn't taste of apples.
>Instead her taste reminds you more of the smell of wet earth after a warm summer rain, combined with cinnamon.
>"Lick", you suddenly say, holding your middle finger to her mouth.
>Obediently she begins to lick on it like a newborn kitten, shuddering in delight as the taste asaults her taste buds.
>The finger is soon followed by the rest of your hand, which she lovingly caresses, looking up at you in a haze.
>>
>>25544231
>"Feeling better", you ask her, to which she can only give an affirmative nod.
>"Good", you say, rolling to the side, while placing one of your hand on her right breast.
>Starting to massage her, which she doesn't seem to mind at all, as she only sighs in content, you start interrogating her again.
>"Did the girls make you feel good?"
"Yes", she mindlessly, but with a happy smile forming on her face, replies.
>"Good. So you finally accepted that you are into girls?"
"Yes"
>"And how does that make you feel?"
"Happy".
>She gives a rather uncharacteristic, but heartfelt giggle.
>"And why does it make you feel happy?"
"Because I now know, there is nothing to be ashamed off. And that the girls love me. And I love them. I love them so much."
>"Oh, I got that", you say with a chuckle.
>"Bet you can't wait to give Pinkie a taste of her own medicine, just to show how much you love her."
>Again, she giggles.
>"But if I am not mistaken, you said you also have fantasies about boys from time to time, isn't that right?"
>Her smile folds, being replaced by a more thoughtful look on her face.
>"Didn't you?"
"I did."
>"So... seeing how you might be bi, would you mind to have sex with a guy, or even more, just to be sure?"
"I... I....", she stammers.
>"Come on", you say, licking her ear and giving her nipple a tweak. "You were so brave letting the girls take care of you. And it made you feel so much better. What harm could there be in just fooling around with a guy?"
"...pregnancy?"
>...okay, that was a point.
>>
Oh God, Anon..please don't stop, I can't wait for more!
>>
>>25544320
>"Okay, that aside..."
"I don't want to get pregnant already, you know?"
>"Okay, I get that.", you reassure her. "But... well, just touching each other? Would that be okay?"
"...."
>"Applejack?"
"I guess..."
>You smile. "See? We just found a middle ground to work on."
"But I... I have never been with a boy together like that."
>"Well, Dash aside, were you also ever together with a girl like you were a couple of minutes before?"
"No?"
>"Then why can't you show the same kind of bravery you showed when being with the girls?"
>You actually lean in, to give her nipple a kiss, causing her to gasp.
>"I know you want to be freed of your insecurities, Applejack. But again, you have to be honest with your desires. Just as you were with the girls."
>She gulps, her body trembling, pushing herself slightly against your hand.
>"So, do you want to know the touch of a man?"
"Yes..."
>"Would you be okay with it being me?"
"You?"
>"Well, why not. After all, am I not the reason, the girls are that much more open about themselves?"
"They call you master..."
>"Because just like you have given yourself to them, they have given themselves to me, after I helped them realize who they truly are."
"You hit Sunset..."
>"Because she forgot her place for the moment."
>You let your hand travel over her body, slightly touching her shaved pubics. >"Applejack, I am not a bad person. I love my girls and they love me. But as their master, I also have to set them straight when they step out of line. Especially if they threaten to hurt you."
"Hurt me?"
>"The things Sunset was going to say? At that moment, it would have made you just feel bad."
>Your hand travels up to her head, caressing her forehead and stroking a few hairs to the side.
>"And I did not want this to happen to you."
"What was she going..."
>"to tell you? Oh Applejack..."
>You lean in closer.
>"...You will understand it yourself, as soon as you fully embrace who you are."
>>
>>25544638
>She just whines, begging you to stop with the teasing.
>"But you will only know who you truly are, the moment you have also experienced the taste of the other gender. So, are you going to try it now?"
"Yes."
>"Are you willing to experience it with my help?"
"Only... only if you promise, to be gentle."
>You have to do your hardest, not to laugh at her naivity at this moment.
>"I can promise you, that I will take care of you, as I took care of my slaves, if that is okay with you."
>She winces a bit.
>"Don't take that as a bad sign. After all, by helping them, they could show you how much they care for you. And also, did I so far treat you in any bad way? Didn't I help you come to some terms and made you cum just minutes ago.
>She blushes.
"Yes. Yes you did."
>"Then just try and see that already as a sign of me having just your best in mind."
>She looks at you, her eyes in a mixture of worry and a genuinely need to trust you.
>"If it makes you feel any better, you can make the start" you state and take her hand.
>Slowly you guide it to your crotch, letting it rest on the fabric of your jeans.
>"Go on. Your turn."
>>
>>25542354
This wasn't what I expected... sorry

Thanks writefag for trying tho...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.