[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your friends like /mlp/? What do you do when you hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: My_little_pony1.jpg (198 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
My_little_pony1.jpg
198 KB, 1600x1000
What are your friends like /mlp/?

What do you do when you hang out with them?

Do you wish you had more friends, or cooler ones?

The show is about friendship, after all.
>>
>What are your friends like /mlp/?
They are not my friends.

>What do you do when you hang out with them?
Nothing. I say nothing.

>Do you wish you had more friends, or cooler ones?
Only me.
>>
File: 1423535033969.png (97 KB, 310x309) Image search: [Google]
1423535033969.png
97 KB, 310x309
>>25452975
My friends are nonexistent.
>>
>>25452975
I wish my friends would have those pussies
>>
>>25452975
> friends
Implying I had any.
>>
>>25452975
My friends used to be cool. Hang around, shoot the shit. We were there for each other when we needed it. Now we've split apart and I'm alone.

I don't have any irl ones now. See previous on what we did.

I just want some that are nearby me and will accept the autistic piece of shit I am. But that's just a fantasy...
R-Right guys?
>>
>>25453156
>But that's just a fantasy...

Not really, it's possible to find people who don't give a shit. My friends don't care that I'm a horsefucker. Granted some of them are into weird shit themselves.
>>
>>25453197
Believe me, it goes way deeper than that.
>>
>>25453209
What do you mean?
>>
File: 1447269090983.gif (971 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447269090983.gif
971 KB, 500x500
>>25452975
The only friends I ever had are the ones I pay for, ever since I was like 7

Although I think I have a friend but I wonder, he does acts like /b/ though
>>
>>25452975
Many of them mostly casual /v/anons and one femfriend from /tv/umblr.

Safe to say, I find more interesting individuals online than live.
>>
>>25453231
>Many of them mostly casual /v/anons and one femfriend from /tv/umblr.
Do you mean that as they have those interests or do they actually go on 4chan?
>>
>>25453266
/v/ friends have knowledge of /vg/ as they're MOBAfags but don't post there as much, and get most of their 4chan shit from fansites on social media posting imageboard caps.

tumblr friend doesn't know about it, and I damn hope she doesn't because she will ravage /co/ and /tv/ as an LGBT ground.
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34 KB, 604x397
>>25452975
I haven't had a single friend since high school.
>>
>>25453283
>tumblr friend doesn't know about it, and I damn hope she doesn't because she will ravage /co/ and /tv/ as an LGBT ground

I've got a tumblr femfriend too, if your friend is anything like mine she'd never want to touch 4chan.
>>
File: 1367900241877.png (539 KB, 900x947) Image search: [Google]
1367900241877.png
539 KB, 900x947
They're awesome. I have a lot of close friends from before uni, but I don't get to see them much since I'm going to uni. I haven't made any friends on campus, and the only friends I made since high school moved back to Japan since they were both exchange students.

Anyway, I couldn't really describe them all in one post, they're pretty different from each other.

Well, the ones I live with just drink, play video games and Magic, and shoot the shit. I like them, but living with them is really distracting. Probably gonna move out so I can focus on school.

As for my other friends, we usually go out to fairs, concerts, and restaurants or make music.

I'm always down to make more friends, though I think I made a mistake living with them. It's hard to really accomplish anything when you're living with the bros because you just wanna hang out with them all the time (or, at least I do.) I have a variety of awesome friends, though, and I like them just the way they are.
>>
File: 1435859994610.png (287 KB, 673x567) Image search: [Google]
1435859994610.png
287 KB, 673x567
>>25452975
>Friends
One IRL bestie and 3 close online.

>what do you do when you hang out
Honestly, watch mlp, play vidya, and watch movies. One of the things that brought us together. I would like opportunities to hang out with the online buds though.

>do you wish you had more or cooler friends
I'm good with the amount I have and their coolness I honestly can say is fairly unrivaled. Especially when the IRL one is the equivalent of a male Pinkie Pie. With such a disregard for personal boundaries, everyone thinks we're gay for each other.

My only regret is that I'm not hanging out with IRL bestie as much since he moved a city over, but I'm working to change that soon.
>>
>>25452975
I used to have a lot of shitty friends back when I was younger and desperate to be accepted by others. As a result, I was always miserable because none of the people I called my "friends" were people that I could count on and none of them really liked me either.

Eventually I realized - and the show helped me realize this too - that it's better to have no friends at all than try to get the approval of shitheads just to feel accepted. I stopped trying to be friends with assholes and I stopped caring what others thought of me and I gained a lot of self-respect that I previously didn't have, and since then, I've gained some fucking awesome friends and overall I'm surrounded by better people in my life now.

When we hang out, we usually either watch movies, go camping, play video games, or just chill downtown somewhere. Some of my friends are musicians like me and we jam whenever we get the chance.
>>
File: 1438635401872.jpg (178 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
1438635401872.jpg
178 KB, 820x820
>>25453315
>posting a sad reaction image
Aren't you glad to be done with that bullshit? I sure am.
>>
>>25453551
With highschool? Absolutely.

With friends? Not so much.
>>
>>25453528
That sounds fucking awesome, bro. I lost all my musician bros when I got out of high school and now I just meet up with some friends once a month to record. It's alright, but I'd rather jam, to be honest. The whole recording process just isn't the same as getting together with some friends you know musically well and letting loose whatever you wanna play. I hate the rigidity of recording, so while I don't mind it, it will never really be fun to me.
>>
>>25453551
it's tedious to just enjoy life from a monitor.

I do like to live alone, but I would also like to have some two-three friends on the side.
>>
File: goeth.gif (995 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
goeth.gif
995 KB, 500x270
>>25452975
I have one friend and we can barely stand to be around one another unless we're drunk or high.
>>
>>25453731
you need more friends.
>>
>>25452975
I only have digital friends anymore since becoming recluse, they're mostly idiots and trolls but I have a couple I consider good/close

My old IRL friends were basically bros/normies/jocky types, I never really fit in much with them other than being into rap and smoking weed, since I've quit smoking I basically do not see them ever

Chat, have one or two who watch horses with me on occasion, others who talk about other geeky shit with me or music, old friends used to get high and drunk and do stupid shit around the neighborhood

Probably, I'd like to have more actual close friends who share more interests with me but nobodys perfect eh?
>>
I have 3 close friends: my GF (lives an hour and a half away from me since I'm going to college in a small town, she's going to college in the main city), my childhood friend from elementary/middle-school, and one of my current roommates (flatmates maybe, since we're renting a house?). I also have a good, diverse set of less close friends from high school that I catch up with every now and then (and we try to hang out at least once each summer).

GF: play video games, watch movies, work on projects (making things, doing the 48 hour film project, etc).
Childhood friend: Catch up, play games, get frustrated as fuck playing Risk
Flatmate: not much desu, he's more of a close friend out of necessity. I don't even expect to stay friends with him once we're out of college.

HS friends: these are my "up for anything" friends more or less. We've gone paintballing, arcades, movies, zoo, dinner, etc. We need to hang out more over the summers desu senpai.

God no. I like my very small group of close friends and my slightly larger group of silly friends I'm comfortable around. I could probably handle 1 or 2 more close friends, but I'm not seeking them out.
>>
>>25453942
>Childhood friend:
> playing Risk

Anon, games like Risk and Monopoly can really tear a friendship appart, only because you must DESTROY your enemy (aka: friend) to win in the most brutal manners

I play Chess with some buddies
Normies can't into chess, I tell you that
>>
>>25452975
most of my local friends moved away, and I'm about to do the same. City boy moving to the country. One of the remaining friends is a horsefucker. He's an ass, but mostly it's the autism.
watch ponies, anime, pull out laptops and group shitpost. play some vidya.
nope, I'd rather have a few good friends than more shitty friends.
>>
>>25452975
My irl friends are almost all normies, and the only one who isn't is a giant weeb, but he watches horses too so he's cool
My online friends are the direct opposite of normies, and I actually prefer talking to them honestly
A wide variety of things. When it comes to my best friend I can do almost literally anything with him except watch pone ;_;
With everyone else, mostly play vidya or watch sportsball to with them or something along that line
Nah not really, I'm happy with the friends I have now. I mean I could always use some more carrier having friends is super cool and all bit if anything, the only thing I'd really want is a gf
>>
>>25452975
Hard to sum them up. I have two that I hang out with on a regular basis- a quiet, slightly cynical one and a more outgoing one who mainly cares about having fun. Both of them have a sense of humor that reminds me of this place, and they're constantly trying to outdo each other.

When we hang out, we mostly watch various TV shows and show each other whatever strange things we can find online, with the occasional bit of vidya thrown in. All three of us watch MLP, so we can talk about it a lot.

I'd like to meet other people, but I'm not sure I could really add to the core group. We've known each other for most of our lives and it'd be hard to bring anyone new into that. As for cooler friends, I'd rather not. People who care about being cool aren't half as fun.
>>
Cut our ties with one of them because he fucked up tremendously.
Best one moved away a few hundred miles. He probably never knew that he was the best one out of the bunch. A few others moved away too.
Haven't seen my university buddy since i stopped going and he graduated.
The rest are a bunch of losers that are either too busy with work or more interested in finding something to stick their dicks in when they're free. Just the other week i wanted a nice evening of video and board games with them but they're always like "nah bro i got no girlfriend right now, lets hit the pub". And when they do have girlfriends the rest of the world is dead to them. They're not that bad but you get the idea.
It probably doesnt help that i dont have a facebook and apparently everything happens on facebook. Havent hung out with any of them since over a year ago.

All i want is a few guys to play kingdom death monster with.
>>
File: face.png (60 KB, 154x189) Image search: [Google]
face.png
60 KB, 154x189
>>25452975
>Friends
I left all my high school friends when I moved to uni and I haven't made a single friend here
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.