[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, has any /sci/ smart-ass explained what this comes the closest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Why is this screenshot so big.png (1 MB, 1920x1067) Image search: [Google]
Why is this screenshot so big.png
1 MB, 1920x1067
So, has any /sci/ smart-ass explained what this comes the closest to meaning?
>>
/sci/entist here. It's literally just gibberish, no super secret hidden meaning here.
>>
>>25451564
>/sci/
>social sciences
u wot?
>>
>>25451564
Nigga, you don't need to be a fucking scientist to know that's just some random doodles with a few math doohickeys thrown in
>>
>>25451564
>Cake divided by cupcake equals pie
How does that work?
>>
>>25451589
>>25451573
That's why I said
>comes the closest
Wondered if someone would have joked about the details.
>>
>>25451648
There's no meaning that can be gotten out of gibberish.

It's literally just
_+_~_=_(_/_=_)
and so on
>>
>>25451615
The cupcake is obviously measured by its circumference and what is a slice of cake but the radius (plus an arc) of a cake? So it equals pi.
>>
>>25451564
Confirming gibberish. The closest approximation is the molecular diagram crudely resembling a pair of benzene rings, but it lacks the inner lines on half the rings' bonds that would indicate a double paring.
>>
>>25451564
what's that symbol under the butterfly?
>>
>>25451681
Maybe a calculation for how Cadence can magically fuse Rarity, Pinkie, Dash and Mrs. Cake into 1 being?
>>
>>25451564
>squiggly line divided by butterfly divided by squiggly line divided by star divided by jesus fish divided by smile

Twalot wat the fuck r u doin
>>
>>25451743
A graph of Equestria's economy.
>>
>>25451564
Well the graph looks like a sinusoid curve. Other than that it's complete gibberish.
>>
>>25452310
Inverted cosine to be specific. It's diminishing over time, though, so... cos(x) over some fraction of x?
>>
anything divided by infinity is approximately zero. so present to the power of 1, divided by infinity is zero. Apples are less than zero, which ponies find hilarious. AJ confirmed for background.
>>
>>25451564
I like how the biphenyl rings have elements Loyalty, Generosity, and Laughter attached to it.

At least, I assume those are buphenyl rings. Maybe she just doesn't draw double bonds?
>>
>>25451564
Yes.

Magic combined with love is system of interconnectivity that occurs on a molecular level, where "Love" inputs are accepted by Nodes on "Magic Molecules" which are dispersed when Hugs and other forms of affection are given (This is represented in pastry time the pastry root of pastry which we all know is pastry)

The rate of this oscillating phenomena of "Love Bits" being accepted into the "Magic Nodes" are dependant on the individual divided by their recievers, divided further by the amount of current happiness.

In example, when an individual (Say Applejack) receives a single gift that is infinitely receptive this results in Happiness of not only the reciever but to the giver as well.

I hope this has been enlightening.
>>
why yes it means
that Spike is the best pony
>>
>>25452536
Wouldn't a diminishing wave be something like

y = ((a - x)/x) * Asin(x)

where a is the diminishing point and A is the amplitude
>>
>>25452810
Or rather ...
((a - x)/a) * Acos(x)
>>
>>25451564
>first line
The ratio between (Pepsi logo + heart) and (some organic molecule made from elements of harmony) approach a limit of 1 as the parameter (which has not been specified) of both "functions" approach infinity. Furthermore, the molecule is equal to friendship to the power of (cupcake divided by a slice of cake equals a slice of pie).
>>
>>25451564
I think it's pretty fucking sad that you have to ask if this actually means something. If you've any kind of education in your life, you should be able to tell that his is complete fucking gibberish. You can't just shove a bunch of pony images into a math equation and except it to have lol hurr SECRUT MEANING???????

FUCK. YOU.
>>
I'm seeing at the bottom that the rate of presents divided by infinity, which I will assume is to describe time. If its a finite rate over infinity, the entire fraction will converge to zero. In other, words, no matter how often you give presents, it won't mean jack shit over time.
>>
>>25453258
>according to this equation, life is an empty series of meaningless exchanges and then we all die alone
>isn't that great!

Well, fuck you too, Twilight.
>>
>>25453006
I think OP was just bored.

Here at 4chan, we don't just analyze. We over-analyze.

In fact, we put the anal in analysis.

If you weren't such a /b/utthurt faggot, you'd get that's part of our culture.
>>
>>25453006
No creativity whatsoever. You must be real fun at parties.
>>
>>25451564
According to a post in /mlpg/ (>>25441454), this is the name of the molecule following IUPAC convention:
1-(2,4,5,6-tetramethyl-3-laughterylcyclohexanyl)-2-generosityl-3,4,5-trimethyl-6-loyaltylcyclohexane?
>>
>>25451564
This is high order differential friendship mathematics.

Do you have a doctorate in friendship?
>>
>>25453573
I made a couple of mistakes: it should be cyclohexyl instead of cyclohexanyl, and if you assume the Elements of Harmony are actual elements, they shouldn't have the -yl suffix (cf. "chloro"). So now I'd call this molecule 1-(2,4,5,6-tetramethyl-3-laughtercyclohexyl)-2-generous-3,4,5-trimethyl-6-loyalcyclohexane.
>>
>>25451564
Not /sci/ related at all but that top picture is of an alicorn hugging a pegaus. Hmmmmmm
>>
>>25452943
>Pepsi logo
I could swear I've seen that symbol in math somewhere before.
>>
>>25453821
Theta, an angle.
>>
>>25452765
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD
>>
>>25453006
Whatever it is... Parents forcing religion on you, closeted homosexuality, being afraid to admit that you like a catchy yet obnoxious song... You need to come to grips with it, consolidate it within your being, and move the fuck on. The cringe fumes coming off of you are so dense and tangible that I could collect them and fashion them into some kind of bludgeoning object.

Sit the fuck down. Holy. Fucking. Shit.
>>
File: ponk lidded.png (411 KB, 590x720) Image search: [Google]
ponk lidded.png
411 KB, 590x720
Hold on, guys, I think I'm onto something here.

"Theta," the first symbol on the upper left of the chalkboard, holds a value of "19" in Greek numerals.

The heart, after that, clearly represents affection.

The hexagonal pattern after that, though, is likely meant to denote a structure or composition of some kind. Given that this symbol is related to the first two via a ~, which means "Approximately," we can conclude with some certainty that the equation thus far is implying as follows:

19 + Affection can roughly be equated with a structure.

There is then an equals sign, =, followed by two ponies hugging. This directly implies that friendship is equal to everything on the opposite side of the equals sign.

Perhaps Theta, 19, refers to an age of some kind. Perhaps this is the writers' thickly veiled way of suggesting to us that the consent age in Eqeuetria is in fact 19 years old.

I'm so fucking tired I can't be bothered to read over what I've typed.
>>
>>25451564
I'm guessing that the implication is meant to be taken from it rather than a literal interpretation (considering even AJ's birth certificate was in jibberish), so I'll try to interpret.

>theta plus heart squiggly molecules joining together with bits of rara, ponk, and rainbow equals friendship consisting of pie divided by cupcakes resulting in cake.
This is clearly that bonding using the elemental aspects of her friends and Pinkie's part food shit creates bonds similar to molecular ones which will result in friendship

>a wave form divided by fluttershy over division divided by magic over ribbon divided by smiles

this is clearly a form of dividing kindness by its magical content and the happiness it can produce

>apple something and presents divided by infinity

I can deduce that this is referring to honesty and good will with gifts, which combined with the above may result in friendship

Clearly none of this is scientific, but it's not devoid of meaning
>>
>>25453961
Nah, theta never has the strike go past the boundaries of the circle, and is not squiggly.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.