[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Twilight and Spike being unveiled as a guest fighter in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: sakurai_0.png (200 KB, 704x1149) Image search: [Google]
sakurai_0.png
200 KB, 704x1149
Would Twilight and Spike being unveiled as a guest fighter in Smash be a bigger deal to the series than the movie?
>>
If by big deal you mean all of the nintendrones on /v/ collectively ending their lives then yes.
>>
>>25450515
That would be glorious
>>
>>25450488
Yes
>>
>>25450515
>mass /v/ suicide
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>25450488
It would remove all the animosity people have for the series.
>>
>>25450515
This is exactly why it should happen.
>>
File: d63.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>25450777
>>
>>25450488
the issue that Hasbro would never allow their property on a game that depicts violence. Them's Fightin' Herds on the other hand would be the next best thing
>>
>>25450836
TFH is never going to be big enough for Smash.
>>
>>25450515
they wouldn't end their lives, they would die from high blood pressure because they were mad as fuck. I say spike and twilight should be a tag team like ice climbers are.

the question is, what moves should they use? I guess spike as a flame thrower would be one.
>>
>>25451335
One of the custom moves could be a variant of Fire Fox. Maybe Spike calls Pee-Wee from off stage, the moment he hits Spike+Spike/Twilight, they rush off in a direction.

Pee-Wee flies very fast but can be knocked away, gimping their recovery.

Spike can have a move where he digs under ground and comes popping up from out of the ground
>>
anal
>>
I like the one animal in mlp that is the horse.
>>
>>25451800
That's almost every animal.
>>
>>25451335
If they were a tag-team character, Smash 4 wouldn't be able to handle them in that 8 player smash gametype. That's why the Ice Climbers were removed: hardware limitations
>>
>>25450515
The board would completely immolate itself. Still, maybe they'd have to grow up a little if ponies appeared in a game that not even /v/ could justify banning.

Let's make it happen.
>>
>>25452704
Rosalina and Luma, also it was the 3DS version that held it back right?
>>
File: 1435805481399.png (70 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435805481399.png
70 KB, 250x250
>Twilight: Hey Spike, look who it is!
>Spike: You mean Mario, Twilight? He's like everywhere these days!
>Twilight: I know! Isn't it awesome to finally get to see the legend himself in person?
>Spike: This is like a dream come true for me!
>Twilight: Me too! Mario's on my list of the top 20 ponies I'd like to meet someday....as an exception of course.
>Spike: ....You actually expected this to happen?
>Twilight: I had a very active imagination as a little filly.
>>
File: 1435805203649.png (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435805203649.png
39 KB, 250x250
>Spike: Oh Luigi, you save the world countless number of times, but you'll always be seen as the sidekick.
>Twilight: I'm surprised you of all are hung up on that detail.
>Spike: What do you mean?
>Twilight: Even if he was a sidekick, he's helped save the Mushroom Kingdom more times than I can count even going into outer space...twice!
>Spike: Think we can get him to apply for Celestia's Royal Guard? It would be nice to sit back and let someone else save Equestria for a change.
>Twilight: *chuckle*
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.