[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love how the anthro ban message tells you that only ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I love how the anthro ban message tells you that only ponies are allowed. I guess that means Them's Fightin Herds and Equestria Girls are bannable.
>>
>>25446462
Does it matter anymore now that >>>/trash/catalog is here?
>>
>>25446462
>still posting on /mlp/
>>
>>25446462
>liking anthroshit
>>
>>25446555
I like it with horse genitals.
>>
>>25446562
ditto
>>25446555
>being afraid of hands
you are anthro yourself, give up Anon.
>>
>>25447739
Back to your trashboard, furfag.
>>
>>25446555
>judging based on genre instead of talent
Baa, sheep. Baa.
>>
>>25447820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZYgqBp1gI
>>
>>25446462
People have tried to abuse that rule to ban what they don't like before. It always fails. The mods have outright stated EQG is allowed, and you know that very well.
>>
>>25446462
Someone's mad they got banned for posting anthro
>>
>>25449812
>bumping

It was on page 10, why bump it?
>>
Le no hoofs maymay simply ebin 8/8
>>
File: babby.jpg (19 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
19 KB, 385x383
>a bunch of literal horse fuckers complaining about hooves or ears on a human

never ceases to amuse me. why haven't you guys killed yourselves yet in an attempt to be reincarnated as a horse?
>>
>>25449921
You don't reincarnate from suicide
>>
File: 1281569854807.jpg (11 KB, 188x229) Image search: [Google]
1281569854807.jpg
11 KB, 188x229
>>25449932
so create a religion that permits it, retard.
>>
>>25450025
Not him, but that sounds like work.
>>
EqG is part of the mlp franchise doe. It literally has mlp on the title. TFH started off as a mlp fangame. Even derpibooru allow it under the community related tag.

Anthro on the other hand isn't canon and not part of the mlp franchise. Also against the rules.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.