[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alchemy CYOA Thread #15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 39
File: Alchemy15.png (384 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy15.png
384 KB, 800x800
Last thread >>25031143
Archive: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/alchemy/

Resources: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8E1KAqZl6-xflUxSHJObzhSd3dabHVtSThfVnNwN1EtSEd1YmNpNWNQV3M0bFAyS0VldVE&usp=sharing

List of spells: http://pastebin.com/swHVYzCX
>>
File: 907.png (123 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
907.png
123 KB, 800x800
>>25429869
You judge the situation. Right now you are a fighting roughly 5 meters above the arena. You guess that he should be able to survive the fall.
With a quick buck you send him flying off the cactus.
He slams on the ground and doesn't get up again.
You are declared winner.
>>
>>25445930
sick victory dance time
>>
>>25446085
sounds like a plan.
>>
>>25445919
awesome OP!

>>25445930
>>25446716
WOOO
>>
>>25445930
well i hope he's okay
>>
File: 908.png (134 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
908.png
134 KB, 800x800
>>25445919
>>25446716
>>25447028
>>25447585
You fly a loop around the arena, and do a little victory dance, until you get shooed out of the arena.
You walk back to to your friends, Lanika takes care of your wings.
Friendly gets transported to a medical tent, as he gets carried past you he congratulates you.
The next fight starts, a Minotaur called Storming Charge fights against a unicorn called Gloomy Style. The fight ends very quickly, with a hard karate chop Storming Charge nearly cuts through Gloomy.
After he is declared winner he steps out and screams towards the fighters area.
>Stomring Charge:"Seen this Trixie? You gonna end up even worse for beating my friend Spring Breeze. Once I finished Powderkek you are done! "
He gets lead out of the arena and warned for his attitude.
>Jitterbug:"Wow this guy looks like trouble. Any plans on how to deal with him?"

sorry I got distracted by the baby cup
>>
>>25447603
Drink some agility potion so he can't hit me and then wear him down. Might have to drink some strength potion too so I can do power bombs and harder hits.
>>
>>25447891
This seems good, unless Jitterbug has any advice
>>
File: 909.png (147 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
909.png
147 KB, 800x800
>>25447891
>>25448409
"I might need to make use of some more potions."
>Sachiko:"Can't you not like slice him a little with some glass?"
"It takes some time to prepare and is a little brutal, but it's good to have it as a last resort."
>Sachiko:"Just watch out to not wait to long for it to use it."
>Jitterbug:"I know you won't want me to do it, but I could try to brainwash him so he jobs. Just putting that here."
"Do you see any other weak spots on him?"
>Jitterbug:"I never got much of chance to play with minotaurs. He is a big guy, but if you get the chance to attack his legs he will get immobilized. Minotaur legs generally seem kinda weak. That karate chop he used did definitely cause some form of wind rupture, I guess he has something similar to your first enemy. If those spirits really care about honor then he might just have fucked himself over with his speech."
>Lanika:"Speed, your wings took quite some damage, I would recommend avoiding to much flying in the next fight. If you give them some rest they should be okay again for the fight after the next one. If not, well It could be possible that it gets worse and your ability to fly may suffer."
>>
>>25448461
Alright, no flying in the next match. Thanks Lanika. Jitter is right about their legs. I was hoping he would charge at us and we would jump out of the way while he headbutts the post and then we do a suplex on him.
>>
>>25448461
>Jitterbug:"I know you won't want me to do it, but I could try to brainwash him so he jobs. Just putting that here."
Well nothing is prohibited so it wouldn't be cheating.
can you do the brainwash quickly or does it take sometime?
it might be helpful if I get in a spot
>>
>>25448660
I don't think the spirits would like that. They'd see it as two on one and attacking someone before a fight is dirty.
>>
File: 910.png (176 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
910.png
176 KB, 800x800
>>25448586
>>25448660
>>25448768
"Alright no flying in the next match. Thanks Lanika."
>Lanika:"No Problem, just be careful."
"Jitter, thanks for the tips. I guess since nothing is prohibited it wouldn't be considered cheating? How long would this brainwashing take you?"
>Jitterbug:"A minute, but it's possible that he will resist it."
"Well If the chance exists that your disguise is blown up then don't do it. You don't have to danger yourself just so I get a little easier, also I guess the spirits wouldn't be so fond of it either."
>Jitterbug:"So, no?"
"Yes, no."

Anything you want to do till your next fight starts?

stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>25448461
Did sako grow her wing back without me noticing?
>>
>>25449847
Can't think of anything we need to do or even can do.
How is Swirl doing?
So to the next fight we go.
>>
>>25449847
how's Trixie doing in her fights
>>
File: 911.png (115 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
911.png
115 KB, 800x800
>>25452706
>>25452902
"So Swirl, everything alright?"
>Sand Swirl:"You are so awesome daddy. No one's gonna beat you, now I`m sure about that."
You pat her head
"Well it's all about knowing how to avoid attacks."

You watch Trixie's fight, she uses her lightning, summoned ropes and fireworks to get through the fight, apparently some spirit is really fond of this and assists her early on. She wins thanks to the through the spirit created mirror images of her distracting the enemy.

Your next fight starts, You against Storming Charge.
>Storming Charge:"I don't have anything against you, just give up, or get blown out by my storm technique."
"Sorry I'm not a quitter and your storm technique doesn't scare me."
>Storming Charge:"Well then I warned you."
The bell rings and the fight can start.

Your first move?
>>
>>25457394
feign to get him close then tackle his legs (get him to fall face first) follow it up by working your hoof into his rhomboids (upper back between shoulders) this should weaken his karate chop attacks and taking Storming Charge by the horns
>>
>>25457542
done and done
>>
Time to find out if those leg attacks jitter suggested will work.
>>
File: 912.png (177 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
912.png
177 KB, 800x800
>>25457542
>>25457860
You feign an attack to get him closer. Just like rapidahs and ground shock he makes some crazy poses. You take the opportunity to sweep his legs away with a tackle.
He drops to the ground and you jump on his back, digging your back hooves between his shoulder plates. He flails around in pain, but because of his bumped up muscles he isn't able to reach you. You grab him by his horns and pull his head up.
He seems to be trying to get on his legs again.
>>
>>25458390
Stay on him for as long as you can. Ride him around for a bit and try to steer him to tire him out. Jump off though if he starts trying to ram his back into the poll like friendly did though.

We should drink some strength potion and then run towards the rope, bounce off and then try to hit Storming.
>>
>>25458514
No sense holding back too much if we get knocked out early after all
>>
File: 913.png (118 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
913.png
118 KB, 800x800
>>25458514
>>25458982
You stay on his back. By pulling his head around you steer him into the corners, strangely he doesn't seem to be comfortable with walking backwards.
He tries to get you down by rubbing against the ropes. You jump off and take a quick sip form the strength potion. After that you jump into the ropes and use them as a springboard to hurl yourself towards Storming Charge.

He tries to catch you but you hit to hart and throw him back to the ground.

You are now on top of him.

>>
>>25459404
Punch him in the face. Let's see how he reacts to that.
We MIGHT be able to put him in an arm bar.
>>
minotaur fighting is tricky business
>>
We have the advantage. Now to press it.
>>
File: 914.png (184 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
914.png
184 KB, 800x800
>>25462102
>>25464097
With all your strength you punch his chest. The ground gives in and you fall through the arena.
Storming Charge, who seems to got heavily damaged by the impact, coughs up some blood.
You can feel his heavy breathing, but he doesn't seem to be able to get up again.
Another victory for you.
>>
>>25465778
Victory! Hmm, maybe not the full victory dance after last time. But we're making our way!
>>
>>25465778
that was brutal
let's checkup on our victims competitors before we leave town
>>
>>25465778
We're stronger then I thought. We might need to help in carrying him to the bison doctors.
>>
File: 915.png (120 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
915.png
120 KB, 800x800
>>25466124
>>25466340
You feel a little bad for Storming Charge. No he knew what he got himself into when he signed up.
It's probably best to visit your competitors after this tournament is over, you never know, some competitions can lead to some good friendships. Well in the end it's necessary that you didn't hurt them permanently, you don't want that.
In celebration of your victory you dance around the arena and greet the audience. They are cheering for you.

You leave the arena and get back to your friends.
>Jitterbug:"Wow, I guess I overestimated that minotaur, you annihilated that guy. How do you feel now that you are in the semi finals?"
>>
>>25466900
You're feeling pretty excited and happy. Hope you can make it to the finals and win it.
>>
File: 916.png (184 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
916.png
184 KB, 800x800
>>25466942
"I'm pretty excited and happy. I really hope I make it to the finals. Also, you helped me a lot with your tips last fight. I only was able to steamroll him so fast because I throw him out of balance."
>Jitterbug:"Well, glad I could help. Oh and you totally should be excited. Seeing who you beat so far I think you have good chances."

>Lanika:"Looks like your wings healed up, you will be able to fly just fine for the next fight."
"Nice, thanks for the help Lanika."
>Lanika:"No Problem so far."

You watch the next fight, Trixie fights against Static Charge.
Her lightning attacks aren't able to hurt her enemies, which puts her into a dangerous situation. From the commentators you hear that as soon Static puts someone into any form of submission lock, it's as good as over.
Trixie mainly uses her ropes and magic blast to keep up the fight. The ropes seem to do their job, they actually manage to restrain Static.
After he is entangled Trixie gets assistance from another spirit, a spider, that finishes off Static.
Trixie is declared winner. Now it's clear who you will face next.

Anything else you want to do before the next fight.

stopping for now. Will probably continue tomorrow.
>>
Fighting Trixie is going to be interesting. Let's try not to get tied up.
>>
>>25468212
Hmm, don't want to go too hard, but don't wanna throw it, either
>>
>>25467404
Ask Jitter if she has any tips in fighting unicorns.

Ask Trixie where she's been the last few days. She doing ok?

Congratulate her on making it so far in the tournament.
>>
>>25467404
I wonder if masquerade know how to make magic nullification/protection enchanted masks
>>
>>25470993
probably
>>
Was the RIP and TEAR mask masquerades doing? If so I wouldnt put anything past her.
>>
We should use trixies own ropes against her.
>>
File: 917.png (212 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
917.png
212 KB, 800x800
>>25470795
>>25470993
"So Jitterbug any tips on how to fight a unicorn?"
>Jitterbug:"Break their horn."
"I consider Trixie a friend, no way I would do such a horrifying thing to a friend."
>Jitterbug:"Even a short smack to the horn will cause a unicorn trouble. If you don't want to aim for the horn then, don't run straight at them, most beams and magical projectiles fly in straight lines. I would recommend circling them and slowly getting closer. They need concentration and steady breathing to use magic. Either you could try to distract her with fast movement or go for a choking hold."
"Fast movement sounds good, I think I can do that. Thanks Jitter."
>Jitterbug:"No problem."

"Masquerade can you do a mask that nullifies or protects from magic?"
>Masquerade:"Theoretically yes. If you want one for the fight I have to disappoint you, that would probably take longer."
"Oh okay."

You look for Trixie, the count of ponies and other creatures in the competitors lowered quite a lot.
Trixie is drying up with a towel.
"Hey Trixie, where were you the last few days? Are you doing okay?"
She doesn't really look at you and is kinda rejecting.
>Trixie:"Oh, hey Speed. I rather wanted to look for something for myself. I'm doing fine, always been doing fine."
"I thought we already went through that, you don't have to be ashamed of accepting help from your friends."
>Trixie:"Listen Speed, I don't know where you want to go with that, but we gonna fight each other in the next fight. I wont go easy on you no matter if you are a friend or not. You see this whole thing is really not so bad, I get to show of my magic and the crowd is actually cheering for me. I like it and I won't let you kick me out of the tournament."
>>
>>25467404
who is fighting in the other semifinal match
>>
>>25475062
I don't expect you to hold back and you shouldn't either. I just wanted to see how you were doing and wanted to shake your hoof. Let's have a great match ponies will talk about for awhile!
>>
File: 918.png (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
918.png
105 KB, 800x800
>>25475085
>>25475141
"I don't expect you to hold back. I won't either."
You know that fighting one of your friends will be hard, after all you don't want her to get injured.
"I just wanted to make sure that you where okay. Let's shake hooves and have a great match."
>Trixie:"Yeah, okay we can do that, in the arena before our fight."

You check the competitor board for who is in the other match.
A female earth pony called Tauria and a male Buffalo called Wildcard. You look around, the only female earth pony who is still here and not one of your friends, is wearing a mask. Hey you recognize her ass. She is the pony who was in front of you in the line.
You spot a buffalo. He looks like every other buffalo, you aren't even sure if he really is the competitor or just some official.

You an Trixie get called to the. After a quick hove shake and good wishes the fight starts.
>>
>>25475719
let Trixie make the first move and be ready to avoid her attack
then keep her off balance so she can't effectively use magic
the plan is to tire her out
>>
>>25475719
We should at least try to get close and give that horn a rub. We'll always have that invisibility potion.
>>
File: 919.png (198 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
919.png
198 KB, 800x800
>>25475829
You wait for Trixie to make the first turn.
As soon you see her horn glow you dodge. A strike of lightning flies past you.
You circle Trixie, then go in and shove her. She stumbles forward, before she turns around you have already begun to go in circles.

You continue this tactic for a little while.
>Trixie:"Damn, stop that!"
Trixie runs into a corner.
>Trixie:"Now I want to see how you shove me around."

stopping for now, will continue Saturday.
>>
>>25476499
>horn rubs
this gonna get lewd.
>>
>>25476531
Jitter did say to "disrupt the horn."
>>
>>25476531
oh yeah~
>>
>>25476518
We can stay back and zig-zag around letting her fire off her magic (Does any ever hit the audience? That lightning bolt went somewhere out there) and as she tires ou, move in. Provided, of course, that magic tires her out faster than our movements do us.
>>
>>25476531
is horn touching taboo?
>>
I bet the unicorn will have a faint blush.
>>
>>25486664
that's good
>>
>>25481815
I hope they have guards against that
>>
>>25476518
>Trixie runs into a corner
this is why square shaped rings are inferior to round ones
makes it too easy for magic users to get an advantage
>>
>>25495409
We can just drink some invisibility potion and then fly over her.
>>
>>25495954
that's fine for our battle (and entirely unnecessary) but it still gives an advantage to magic users in all matches
>>
>>25495409
it's like it's a magic duel
>>
File: 920.png (168 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
920.png
168 KB, 800x800
>>25476499
>>25481815
>>25495409
Damn you are in her direct fire range, this square shaped ring gives her an advantage.
You move zig zag and dodge magic blasts.

Well time for a new plan, Jitter said to smack her horn, but that sounds painful.
You don't want to accidentally break it off. Maybe rubbing it will have the same effect you think, yeah that sounds good to you.
Which brings you to your next problem, how to get close to her. Right now there isn't really any chance to do that. Best is to keep dodging, maybe she will run out of energy. You just hope that all those magic attacks don't reach the audience.

You avoid countless magical projectiles of all forms until Trixie sends out a rope that reaches a bigger then usual area. You fly over it but get hit midair by another rope.
The rope begin to move on its own and wraps around your front hooves. Before you can get the ropes of your hooves are entangled.

Trixie is panting and sweating. She took a break from her magic barrage.
>>
>>25505275
I think this is our chance to get close to trixie.
>>
>>25505297
If it's not a double-bluff
>>
>>25505275
since our front hooves are bound we'll have to use the back hooves
fly above Trixie and do a back hoof dive bomb on to her back
then use the rope bound front hooves to rub her horn (that really sounds wrong) and try to disrupt her magic
only problem is if Trixie moves or the horn rubbing doesn't work as planned we're very well at her mercy
>>
File: 921.png (144 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
921.png
144 KB, 800x800
>>25505297
>>25506209
You take the moment and dive forward to wards Trixie. Before you fly down you feel something tingling in your wingpit. It causes you to make a sorta midair jump, but it isn't enough to throw you out of balance.
After dropping on the corner you wrap your hind hooves around Trixie.
The wrapped hooves give you some trouble, but you start to rub her horn.
It starts to get warm and sparks shoot out of it. This is fun, just like a cozy table firework.
>Trixie:"Ah- Speed stop that! Ungh."
Trixie is shaking.
>>
>>25506230
Maybe if you surrender. You can't use your magic like this, huh trixie?

I bet the unicorns in the audience are surprised.
>>
File: sweating_spike.jpg (212 KB, 789x768) Image search: [Google]
sweating_spike.jpg
212 KB, 789x768
>>25506230
provided she doesn't throw Speed off her back or get a magic 'boost' out of the rubbing I think Speed has the upperhand err... hoof
>>
inb4 disqualified for doing lewd things
>>
>>25506637
Rapping ponies in the ring is not okay. The spirits may like it but ti's still not okay.
>>
We should undo our ropes.
>>
>>25506655
if it's a trouble
>>
File: 922.png (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
922.png
137 KB, 800x800
>>25506300
>>25506613
>>25506655
"Maybe if you surrender. It's not like your magic gonna help you right now."
>Trxie:"Surrender? -Ah- NEVER!"
Trxie starts to moan.

"Well in that case I'll just undo these ropes to get the full use out of my hooves. That will surely increase the experience."
You use your mouth to untie the ropes, without the magic stringing them together it's quite easy.

Now, with your fully regained gesturing abilities, you step up the rubbing.
Trixie let's out even more moans. You are not sure if this is right, but it seems like a better solution then old fashioned violence.
Her horn starts to glow really bright and small heard shaped sparks emerge out of it.
You start to hear the crowd laughing.
>Trixe:"Aaahhhhggghh- OKAY I GIVE UP, LET ME GO. YOU WIN YOU WIN."
>>
>>25507453
Stop rubbing Trixies horn then. It was a nice match.
>>
>>25507453
GG, Trixie.

She is going either hate our fucking guts now, or want the D. Or both.
>>
>>25507453
I really hope Sachiko and Swirl aren't watching
>>
>>25507660
with the audience laughing I'm thinking she'll get mad and embarrassed
or maybe her mind is to clouded and she won't notice
>>
File: 923.png (111 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
923.png
111 KB, 800x800
>>25507498
>>25507660
You stop rubbing Trxie's horn and get of the corner.
"Good game Tri-"
She runs away crying.
You try to shout after her.
"Wait, Trixie. I'm sorry. Let me explain."
She doesn't stop nor does she turn around.
You suddenly question yourself if this was really the best way to deal with this. No you are confident, even if she feels embarrassed that's better than her being dangerously injured. Though you definitely need to excuse yourself later on.

You are declared winner and leave the arena.

Back with your friends they greet you with diverse reactions.
Jitterbug seems very happy and excited.
>Jitterbug:"Awesome execution on how to shut her magic up."
Masquerade moves closer to you and whispers into your ear.
>Masquerade:"Uh, Speed normally it's not okay to touch a unicorn like that, at least not in public."
Swirl looks at you with big questioning eyes, she seems a little confused.
>Sand Swirl:"Why did Trixie react that way Daddy? Is she ticklish?"
Sako sounds serious.
>Sachiko:"Be honest did you like that?"
>>
>>25508571
Yeah, we should look for Trixie later.

To answer your question Swirl I think so? I don't really know much about unicorn horns myself.

I liked the sparkly light. It should also be awhile before our next match so we might be able to catch up to trixie if we're fast enough. Also winning the tournament doesn't matter much if it means hurting a friend.
>>
>>25508571
Jitterbug:Thanks, your advice has been really helpful. I was able to win without hurting Trixie badly
Masquerade:(whispers back, worried) did I do a bad thing?
Swirl:I think so, I'll have to check on her later.
Sachiko:it was a fun fight and thanks to Jitters advice I know a way to stop unicorn magic.
Now who's the other semifinal winner
>>
The tournament is almost over. Then we can celebrate with ice cream.
>>
File: 924.png (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
924.png
110 KB, 800x800
>>25508718
>>25509012
"Thanks Jitterbug, your advice was again really helpful. Thanks to you I didn't have to hurt Trixie."
>Jitterbug:"No big deal."

You whisper back to Masquerade, with worry in your voice.
"Did I really do something bad?"
Masquerade whispers back.
>Masquerade:"Well, uh horns are very sensible, you might as well had rubbed her private parts."
"That explains a lot, I got such a feeling after starting but was not sure if it's specific for Trixie. Is it like a crime to do that?"
>Masquerade:"A crime? Well you have to respect a ponies private space, but that is kinda out of the question in the tournament. I don't know about the rules of the tournament."
"As long no one complains. Thanks for the Info."

"So Swirl, yeah I think so, but I have to check on her later. She seemed upset over it, so I guess doing it was wrong on my part. I have to excuse myself over it."
>Sand Swirl:"I hope she is okay."

"Sako, It was fun, I liked her horns sparkly light. But the most necessary was that thanks to Jitter I was able to stop her unicorn magic."
>Sachiko:"I'm okay with that."

You check the other fight, Tauria is pummeling Wildcard with the help of her bull spirit. It's an easy win for her.

A 30 minutes break is announced. You decide to look if you can find Trixie. She isn't around the competitors area.
You could go check some other place around the tournament, but where?

>>
>>25509810
We could look for an inn though since she likes to drink her troubles away we're more likely to find her at a place serving alcohol so the same place we found lollipop.
>>
AlchemyAnon, can you upload your fanart folder somewhere? I know we're missing some of the stuff you've drawn for people on the archive.
>>
>>25512059
rip moe
>>
>>25512230
Desustorage has all the images, he just didn't always use his name.
>>
>>25512059
What like, those I got over time? Or those I drew overtime?
Also that fanart page on the archive contains some non canon pictures (and one from the story), should I upload those too?

Should I just dump them in /CYOA/ or should I upload them somewhere else.
>>
>>25513472
>Also that fanart page on the archive contains some non canon pictures (and one from the story), should I upload those too?
yes.

just put them on imgur since you can bulk upload there.
>>
>>25513472
Both. I'm assuming the archive is missing both kinds. Imgur is faster for image dumping if you just want to upload the sets and be done with it. But I don't particularly mind where it ends up.

The fanart section is for all non-canon art and canon/non-canon references as I understand it, so anything you'd want on it.
>>
File: 1416739095181.png (66 KB, 388x459) Image search: [Google]
1416739095181.png
66 KB, 388x459
>>25513496
>>25513497
Mushroom: http://imgur.com/a/WXgc1/

Alchemy: http://imgur.com/a/xrKg2/
Don't ask me why two pictures are duplicated, I blame Imgur.

Other CYOA: http://imgur.com/a/jv91p
>>
File: 925.png (167 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
925.png
167 KB, 800x800
>>25511240
Wait didn't Lollipop say something about Trixie staying at an inn. Maybe Masquerade knows something too.

You start with Masquerade.
"Hey Masquerade do you know where Trixie sleeps?"
>Masquerade:"No sorry, she just said an inn in Appleloosa."
"Oh okay thanks."

Next you ask Lollipop she seems distant and lost in her thoughts.
"Hey Lollipop you said that you wanted to ask Trixie for shelter, can you tell me in which inn she stays?"
>Lollipop:"Oh hello Speed. Congratulations on your victories so far. Trixie hu, it's a inn in Appleloosa right over the saloon, as a participant in the tournament she got discount in there."
"Thanks Lollipop."

If it's all the way back in Applelossa Trixie will need some time to get there. Maybe you should check the alcohol booth where you found Lollipop. After all Lollipop met Trixie there two days ago.

You fly to the booth and spot Trixie there.
"Trixie, please before you run away again, let me explain."
She turns around, and glares at you with tear filled eyes.
>Trixie:"Go away Speed, I don't need you to embarrass me further."
"I'm sorry, I didn't know that your horn is sensible in this way. I really didn't want to hurt you, and this seemed like an easy way."
>Trixie:"If you didn't know why did you kept on going after I told you to stop?"
"In my defense it was a fight, you wouldn't just let your opponent out of a submission hold just because they asked nicely."
>Trixie:"But loosing to a submission hold doesn't turn you into a laughingstock!"
"I didn't know about that Trixie."
>Trixie:"That doesn't change what happened."
>>
>>25514977

"It'll be alright, Trixie. Even if it got talked about, all publicity is good publicity! Besides nobody could have blamed you for that, I was the obvious attacker in that situation. Don't be embarrassed, just blame it all on me!"

Also, check'em!
>>
File: 141465465143132984.png (61 KB, 245x292) Image search: [Google]
141465465143132984.png
61 KB, 245x292
>>25514977
>mfw when we basically raped trixie in front of a live audience
>>
>>25514977
I asked you to surrender as soon as I got a hold of it, you said no. I didn't want to hurt you but I wasn't just going to let you pummel me with magic.
>>
>>25514977
Pretty sure they were laughing at me and not you.
>>
File: 926.png (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
926.png
110 KB, 800x800
>>25515126
>>25515350
>>25515395
"Don't worry it will be alright. Even if ponies talk about it, it's still publicity and all publicity is good! Besides nobody could blame you for what happened, I was the attacker in that situation. I'm also pretty sure that they were laughing at me and not you."
Trixie is surprised and a little confused over this point of view.
>Trixie:"Really? I thought... It was so embarrassing."
"Trixie, listen, don't blame yourself, don't be embarrassed, you can blame me for it."
She seems angry again.
>Trixie:"You can bet on me doing that!"
"While I don't want you to blame yourself, I also want to remind you that I asked you to give up. I didn't want to hurt you but I also wasn't just going to let you blast me with magic. This was my reasoning behind it, I hope you can understand me."
Trixie seems to have calmed down again. She still avoids eye contact.
>Trixie:"I- You- You helped me back in Undershade, even after I beat you in my show. So I guess it would be fair to forgive you too. This makes us even okay?"
She offers you a hoof.
>>
>>25515808
Take Trixies hoof. Thanks Trixie. Now would she like to come back with us to the tournament and cheer us on?

If you win you're going to have a little party. Would she like to come to it? She is also still invited to our camp.
>>
File: 927.png (168 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
927.png
168 KB, 800x800
>>25515868
You accept her hoof and shake it.
"Thanks Trixie. Now, would you like to come back to the tournament? You could spend some time with my friends or cheer for me. Maybe you'll even see how I get my ass kicked."
>Trixie:"Hey, don't you dare loosing after you beat me. No way the person I lost to scores less then first place."
"Well then I guess I have no other option. Oh you are also invited to join a little victory celebration, after I won of course. Just sharing ice cream with friends."
>Trixie:"Sounds okay."

You walk back to the festival. Just in time for your fight.
An official leads you into the arena. The walk seems longer then usual. You can hear the commentators but you pay them no attention, your mind is focused on the fight.
You enter the ring where your opponent is already waiting.

It takes a few more moments but then the fight starts.
>>
>>25516532
Start the match with a dive kick. Go up into the air and try to land on her. She should try to dodge it so then we tackle.
>>
File: 928.png (224 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
928.png
224 KB, 800x800
>>25516584
You fly up and then drop down onto her while performing a kick.
A bull spirit manifests itself over Tauria and smacks you midair. You get thrown through the air to the other side of the arena.
>>
>>25517410
Spirits are difficult. I think we should drink our stone skin potion since this bull likes to trample.
>>
>>25517410
what type of effect would the mystery potion have on a spirit?
will the invisibility potion work with the spirits?
what about mixing the two together?
>>
There aren't many ways to fight a pony with a spirit unless you have a spirit yourself. We should have bought that spirit bond thing but we have a child to feed.
>>
File: 929.png (173 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
929.png
173 KB, 800x800
>>25517485
>>25517567
You decide to make use of some potions.
First you drink the rest of the stone skin potion, after all this is the last fight and you just can make more of it later.
Then you ponder if an invisibility potion would work with the spirit. Probably the only way to find it out is to test it.
Oh yeah testing, what would that unstable potion do if you threw it at the spirit? Now that really made your curious.
You take the bottle and throw it at the bull.

Black tentacles emerge from his spiritual form, while he slowly melts or rather deforms.
Tauria starts to claw at her mask. Her screaming is deafening.
The spirit starts to disappear again, leaving Tauria cowering on the floor, her teeth dug into a bleeding hoof.
Note to self, unstable potions are bad. You definitely have to make an excuse for that later.

>>
Oh I really hope we can fix that or it's not permanent.
>>
>>25518355
Help Tauria and make sure she's ok. Get her to stop biting her hoof.
>>
>>25522511
Maybe treat her hoof
>>
>>25524172
we can give her one of our hoof wraps.
>>
>>25518355
what did we make?
for it to have an effect on spirits?
that's just... unexpected
we should research this at some point
being able to effect other worldly beings could come in handy
>>
File: 930.png (116 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
930.png
116 KB, 800x800
>>25518787
>>25522511
>>25524172
>>25524702
You sit down next to her.
"Shh- everything is alright. It is gone now, you can stop biting your hoof."
After a shocked look in your eyes and a few moment of thinking she lets go of her hoof.
>Tauria:"What was that? I never felt such pain. It felt like something was gnawing on the insides of my head." Her voice is very sweet but drenched with fear and confusion.
"Uh, that was some of my magic."
You take her hoof and start to wrap it in your own hoof wrap.
>Tauria:"Thanks. I shamed myself you deserve this victory."

She leaves the arena, leaving you with a speechless crowd and the victory.
>>
>>25527741
Our excuse for using the potion was that we thought that it would only effect the spirit and not the fighter.
though somepony might correctly point out that it could have hit tauria.

We won the tournament at least. They'll probably ban potions from now on or something. So do we get a trophy or something or can we just leave? Let's get that ice cream gang!
>>
>>25527741
I think it safe to say we'll have the only win in tournament history that involved throwing a potion into the air then bandaging the self inflicted wounds of our opponent

is there a closing ceremony? should we give an impromptu speech to the stunned audience?
>>
>>25527741
We should invite her to icecream
>>
File: 931.png (198 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
931.png
198 KB, 800x800
>>25527826
>>25527980
Fireworks go off and confetti falls down on you.
A buffalo hands you a little golden trophy. You think it's a little underwhelming for such an event, but then again that final victory wasn't really that spectacular either.
>Buffalo:"So as it's tradition for your victory you get granted one wish. Of course it must be something we shamans or the spirits can provide."
>>
Alright I don't know what to wish for. They said that we get that spirit potion if we fill up our totem to three anyway so there's no need to wish for that.

I think we're supposed to ask for a death blossom right? That's what this whole thing was for. If they were just going to give us that too then we can ask for a spirit bond totem.
>>
>>25528598
what >>25528679
said
also let's thank the cold weather spirit that help us earlier
>>
File: 932.png (78 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
932.png
78 KB, 800x800
>>25528679
>>25528728
You raise your voice.
"First I want to thank the cold weather spirit that helped me in an earlier fight."
Then you lower it again.
"So can I wish for a death blossom? Or is there another way to get on?"
>Buffalo:"You could buy one if you have the bits to spare, though you would need to specifically ask the trader for it."
"Is it cheaper then a spirit bond totem?"
>Buffalo:"Definitely!"
"Ok then I wish for a spirit bond totem."
>Buffalo:"A wise choice, now your personal spirit can aid you even outside of this arena."
You get your totem and leave with your friends to get some ice cream.
Well where would you find that. You could get some non fancy ice cream from the general store in Appleloosa, or try to search for someplace else.

>>
There are other places we can get ice cream? Would any pony happen to know them?
>>
>>25529457
Time to find out everyone's favorite ice cream flavors. I like chocolate.
>>
boop
>>
Sorry, have to cancel today's session. I'm feeling too tired.

Will run tomorrow.
>>
>>25529457
let's not forget to buy the death blossom before leaving appleloosa
if we have time let's checkup on Tauria and the cactus and scorpion if we can find it again, try to get a better idea of what the effects of the mystery potion are
so where will we go next
>>25533843
strawberry for me but any fruit flavor is fine
>>
File: 933.png (102 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
933.png
102 KB, 800x800
>>25529771
>>25533843
>>25543533
"So anyone know any place where we can get some ice cream that isn't the general store?"
>Trixie:"They sell ice cream in the saloon. All sort of different tastes."
"Well where would you guys like to go?"
>Trixie:"That depends do you invite us, in like paying for us?"
>Sachiko:"The general store has only, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. I'm okay with that but it's a thing to consider."
>Lanika:"I'd like stracciatella, I guess for that we would need to go to the saloon."
>Jitterbug:"I probably won't eat any."
>Sand Swirl:"I just want to try something new, maybe some vanilla as fallback."
>Numb Nut:"Maybe I should search for Platinum? She was working in the city so I don't know if she is still in the audience or somewhere else."
>Lollipop:"..."
>>
>>25546851
Sure we'll pay for you trixie.
try some mango swirl
Look for platinum then numb, we'll be waiting at the saloon and if not there we'll be at camp.

something on your mind lollipop? I noticed you were also distracted during the tournament too.
>>
File: 934.png (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
934.png
172 KB, 800x800
>>25546896
"Don't worry I will pay for you Trixie."
>Trixie:"In that case I would go to the saloon."
"Yeah I guess saloon is the best choice. Numb if you want to look for her, do it. We will be waiting at the saloon and after that at the camp."
>Numb Nut:"Thanks Speed."
Numb leaves for the tribunes, while you begin your journey through the cold desert evening.
"So Lollipop is there something on your mind Lollipop? I noticed that you were distracted during the tournament too."
>Lollipop:"I -uh- don't have any money. During the tournament I was scared that something happens to you."
"I can pay for your ice cream too."
>Lollipop:"Not just for the ice cream, I feel like I wasted the day by not looking for any money."
"Oh, well you can still sleep at our camp and eat with us."
>Lollipop:"But what is after you left?"
"You could just join us."
>Lollipop:"What? I -uh- need to consider that."
Jitterbug gives you a smug smile, like she wants to express that she totally predicted that.

"Hey Swirl, what do you think about mango ice cream?"
>Sand Swirl:"Mango? Really? We never had mangoes in the orphanage. Thought I heard from the adults that they are supposed to taste awesome."

You arrive at the saloon.
>Lollipop:"-uh- Speed, I'm not sure if it's a good Idea for me to go into the saloon."
"Oh yeah, well I don't want you to leave you outside alone. If you get a urge just tell me, I'll try to help you then. We only going to order our Ice cream and then eat it outside anyway."
>Lollipop:"Oh. okay."

You enter the saloon and head straight to the counter.
"Hello, we would like to order some Ice cream. I'll take a scoop of chocolate."
>Sachiko:"I'll take Vanilla."
>Sand Swirl:"My daddy told me to try mango."
>Lanika:"Stracciatella please."
>Trixie:"I'll take a apple sorbet."
>Lollipop:"Do you have blue moon?"
>Masquerade:"A scoop of rum raising for me please."
>Bartender:"Okay, 8 bits for the sorbet, 10 for the rum, the rest is 4 bits. You paying for everyone?"
>>
>>25547572
22 bits ain't too bad. Let's do it and have that ice cream. I can't wait to see what Swirl does.
>>
File: 935.png (197 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
935.png
197 KB, 800x800
>>25547637
You pay 22 bits.
>Bartender:"Sorry dude that is like missing 12 bits."
"What? 8 plus 10 plus 4 equals 22."
>Bartender:"4 bits per scoop. It's four times four."
"Oh, well you could have voiced that better. Here is your money."
You put the rest of the money on the counter.
He walks into a back room only to return shortly after with the ice cones.
With a mocking smile he hooves you the cones.
>Bartender:"Enjoy your ice cream."

You get back outside, sit on a table and start to eat your frozen goods.
It's pretty good Ice cream, it tastes a lot more intense than the vanilla you had yesterday.
You watch Swirl for a moment. At first she is careful, only slightly tipping her tongue against the Ice cream.
She backs a little away from the ice cream, looking a little surprised.
After a short moment or reconsidering she starts to rapidly lick the ice.
"Watch out Swirl, If you eat it to fast you gonna get a headache."
>Sand Swirl:"But it's very good, so fruity and sweet."

Numb and Platinum still haven't shown up when everyone finished their Ice cream.
>Lanika:"Back to the camp then?"
>Sand Swirl:"Can I get another cone? I want to try what Lollipop had, that looked very strange."

Stopping for now, will continue Saturday. I'll see maybe I'll get a single update on Friday, no promises though.
>>
>>25547572
now to enjoy the treats and plan what we'll do next
>>
File: large.png (754 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.png
754 KB, 1280x720
>>25533843
For some reason, this image came into my head

have you seen the nice rapist?
>>
How much do tents cost anyway
>>
>>25548879
too much
>>
>>25548282
Sand Swirl: not right now, to many treats at once can be unhealthy
Lanika: yes let's head to camp, we should decide what to do next
>>
The things we need to do are get that gold potion from the shamen and then get the death blossom.

We should check on our totem and make sure it's filled up which it should be since we won the tournament. We should also ask someone how this spirit bind totem works. Do we just hold it and wish really hard?
>>
>>25548282
You'll get a tummy ache if you eat too much ice cream. You will have to wait to try it another time.
>>
boop
>>
File: 937.png (173 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
937.png
173 KB, 800x800
>>25554341
>>25557688
>>25556314
>>25548879
"No sweety, if you eat to much ice cream you will get a tummy ache."
Swirl's ears lap back and gives she you a disappointed, sad look. You smile and ruffle through her hair.
"Don't worry you will get another chance to try it someday."
Swirl still sounds a little disappointed but you are sure that she soon will brighten up again.
>Sand Swirl:"If you say so daddy."

"Okay everyone let's head back to the camp."
On the way back you go through the things you still have to do in Appleloosa.
After seeing what happened to Tauria, you are quite curious what happened to the cactus and scorpion that where affected by that potion.
You also want to make sure that your opponents form the tournament are okay.
A short visit at the shamans tomorrow should get you that death flower for which you came here in the first place. That also offers you a chance to ask about this spirit bond totem. Oh and maybe a short visit to stomping beavers to make sure he is okay. By now your totem is fully covered.
You consider buying one or two more tents in case Lollipop decides to travel with you.
All of that should be doable tomorrow, so you might actually be able to travel on tomorrow evening or tomorrow, that is in case your friends don't have any more business here.

Back at the camp you meet up with Numb and Platinum.
>Platinum Nut:"Oh hey Speed, I heard that you won. Congratulations."
"Wait you weren't watching?"
>Platinum Nut:"I arrived shortly after your second fight and saw you fight that Minotaur, then inspiration hit me. The way those spirits assisted and helped the fighters made me wonder if maybe I could build a robot that protects it's controller. So I left the festival ran back to the camp and started to get those ideas on paper. Then again I realized something. Speed, you as my oldest friend, do you think that I`m doing wrong? Are my robots nothing more then weapons? I want to help ponies, not hurt them."
>>
>>25565206
I could give you a very long explanation but the short version is that your robots can do more good then bad. It really depends on the pony that's using it then the robot.
>>
>>25565206
It's not the tools, and never was.
>>
>>25565206
since you didn't see the final match you probably don't know how I won
I used a potion I created to help stop the spirit that was assisting the pony I was fighting
it had an unexpected effect and ended up hurting the pony
even though it was the potion that caused the harm I don't think potions are bad or see them as weapons
the same applies to all things
it's never the thing being used and sometimes it's not the action that is to blame but the intent is always at fault
>>
>>25565206
You're not making weapons, you're making progress. Could your things be misused? Maybe. The weather factory could be misused, but does that mean that ponies shouldn't strive to better their lives that way?

A robot that protects its owner isn't necessarily a weapon, it could be used to get ponies out of fallen buildings or other dangerous situations.
>>
>>25565392
this. if i have learned anything in life it's that machines, guns, tools, whatever aren't evil/bad by themselves generally speaking. It mostly comes down to the person using them.
>>
File: 938.png (111 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
938.png
111 KB, 800x800
>>25565326
>>25565392
>>25565665
>>25566021
>>25566025
"Trust me Platinum it's not the tools that do evil, it's the ponies that use them. Your robots definitely have potential to do more good then evil. See during the final of the tournament I used a potion to stop a spirit. It had a unexpected effect and ended up hurting the pony I was fighting. Even if it was the potion that caused the harm I don't consider potions as weapons."
>Platinum Nut:"Ah good, I liked the apple robot because it helps ponies in an obvious way, so I was troubled when I realized that the one I build before that was basically nothing but a remote controlled gun on weals. I realized that it helps us fight monsters on our adventure, but, well, it still gave me concerns. Thanks for helping me Speed."
"No problem, if anything troubles you feel free to ask."

You look around the camp. Your friends are settling down around the newly kindled campfire. You could a quick stroll through the evening and look for the cactus and scorpion, but you have concerns about the darkness. Alternatively you could just spend some time with your friends.

That's all for today, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>25566326
Let's put away the trophy, the mask and the 2 empty bottles we have in our inventory.
Even though we have a torch let's ask masquerade to come with us so she can use her flashlight spell and then we'll check on the cactus plant quickly before going back to camp.

We can ask if she has anything left to do here.
>>
>>25566954
That's a pretty solid action
>>
>>25566326
and we have such good friends
>>
Making potions is fun. Using them is even funner.
>>
>>25566954
>>25568827
You store the trophy, the mask and the empty bottles in your inventory.

After that you trot to Masquerade. She is chatting with Trixie.
"Hey girls, what you talking about?"
>Masquerade:"Oh I was asking Trixie what she is going to do now."
"Yeah I'm kinda curious too."
Trixie sounds a little beaten, like a pony who just realized that she has to give up her dreams.
>Trixie:"I have to see, I'll definitely need some money before I travel any further. I heard something about a rock farm not far from here hiring. It's annoying work, but also well payed."
"Do you want to stay at the camp tonight?"
>Trixie:"Probably not, I prefer a normal bed over a camping mat on the the ground."
"Oh okay, Masquerade do you have a moment? I wanted to check something close to the camp and I need your flashlight spell."
>Masquerade:"Yeah, I can do that. Bye Trixie."
>Trixie:"Oh you are going right now? Well, then in case I'm gone when you return I wish you a nice day and good luck on your future travels."
"You can still travel with us, if you want."
>Sachiko:"Having friends with you makes things a lot easier."
>Trixie:"I'm not sure about that, where will you head to next?"
"The white tail woods, maybe a short stop at Ponyville, if there is no town near white tail."
>Trixie:"Ponyville? No thanks. I still need some time till I set my hooves back into Ponyville."
>Masquerade:"Maybe it doesn't have to be the you they are used to? Maybe it's time to lay down the act of the great and powerful Trixie. It's very much like a mask you hide behind. You dropped that mask around us, so why don't you drop it altogether?"
"Yeah I don't see a reason why you can't become like a nice magician who just entertains people with her act and not firing the crowd up with boasting. We already talked about this."

1/2
>>
File: 939.png (324 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
939.png
324 KB, 800x800
>>25582830
>Trixie:"But the act of the great and powerful Trixie was well received in the tournament."
>Masquerade:"That was a fighting crowd, they are used to heels. I already told you, if you want to keep on doing that then go ask the wrestling guys for a job. You said that you don't want to work with them."
>Trixie:"Well yeah, if I would start there everyone would know what happened today."
"So you have three options here, either go work on that rock farm, travel with us and possibly build up a new reputation, or go to the wrestling guys. All three of those require you to overcome your own pride."
The blue unicorn sounds sad and conflicted.
>Trixie:"I- I'm not sure. I need some time to think."
"How about this, I and Masquerade go and check on the thing I wanted to look at, you stay here. Maybe we can come up with something or maybe you can come to an conclusion and when we return we can help you decide."
>Trixie:"Okay that sounds good."

You, Sako and Masquerade leave the camp.
"So Masquerade, Trixies no longer annoying you?"
>Masquerade:"She can be annoying at times, but right now she is very beaten. I think a lot of her self-centeredness is based on insecurity or some other problem, like trust issues. Then again I'm not a psychiatrist, just a pony who has a good feeling for when someone tries to hide something."
"It's nice to know that you care for her. Something different, do you have any more business here in Appleloosa?"
>Masquerade:"Yeah, I have to return the booth to an official and if there is any damage, I have to pay for that. Shouldn't take to long though."
"So you are done till tomorrow evening?"
>Masquerade:"Yeah, should be."

You arrive at the cactus. Nothing has changed. The tentacles are still growing out of it, they haven't increased in size or anything. You spend some time looking for the scorpion but it has disappeared.
>Sachiko:"Maybe a bird or other predator has taken it?"
"that is possible."
Time to head back to the camp!
2/2
>>
>>25582858
Yeah, it looks like whatever we made doesn't go away and I'm glad nothing hit Tauria.

Let's find out if Trixie has come to a decision. I'm sure she's had more fun sitting us then she did alone in that room. And we can only promise more fun!
>>
>>25582858
such an odd potion
we should write down our observations when there's time
I wonder if we could take the affected part of the cactus or maybe outright destroy it so no one happens on it and gets harmed
what constellations can be seen from here
star gazing is very relaxing
>>
I'm now wondering if we made a remedy potion we just make more of this stuff, whatever it is and then pour it in the solution and then it might fix it's effects.
>>
File: 940.png (148 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
940.png
148 KB, 800x800
>>25582991
>>25583150
You take the affected part of the cactus with you, so you can throw it into the camp fire tonight. Hopefully that will get rid of it.

"So Masquerade, do you think we can convince Trixie by arguing that she will have more fun with us then alone?"
>Sachiko:"I like this idea."
"Thanks Sako."
>Masquerade:"Yeah maybe she doesn't realize it by herself."

You take a look at the night sky, Luna really does a great job with it. Maybe you will be able to meet her one day and get an autograph for Swirl.

Back at the camp you walk to Trixie, she is sitting next to lollipop.
"Hey Trixie, did you come to an conclusion? Before you answer think about this, with us you will have way more fun then alone."
>Trixie:"Yeah I think it's best if I join you."
For some reason this makes you really happy.
>Trixie:"Oh and Lolipop also wants to tell you something. Common I yet have to meet a pony nicer then Speed, tell him."
>Lollipop:"I also would like to join you, if you don't mind."
"Oh not at all, I offered it after all."
You are filled with bliss. Jitter would probably say that you just added two more ponies to your collection or something like that.

Another time you gaze at the stars while thinking about what to do next.
>>
>>25584183
Open your arms and invite your newest members in for a hug.

Throw the cactus in the fire and see what happens. Make sure every pony is a safe distance away from it. Also Swirl should be put the bed soon since it looks late.
>>
>>25584183
heading ponies seems to be a hobby for Speed
>>
>>25584183
with all the good feels going around Jitter is probably getting a decent snack
>>
File: 941.png (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
941.png
137 KB, 800x800
>>25584259
>>25584334
"Time to seal our traveling deal with a hug!"
They hesitate.
"I'm waiting."
Lolipop is the first one to slowly move into your arms.
>Trixie:"Are you serious?"
"What? Are you afraid of hugs?"
Trixe slowly joins your hug.
"There that wasn't so bad, was it."

"Okay everypony I need you to step away from the fire for a moment."
>Lanika:"Speed what are you up to?"
"Burning an unknown... thing."
>Lanika:"I'm not sure if that is a good Idea."
"That's the reason why you have to step away from the fire."
>Jitterbug:"-burp- I think Speed is control of the Situation."
>Lanika:"Okay, everypony put your eyes away from the fire and cover your snouts."
You throw the cactus into the fire. It fizzles, probably from all the liquid in it. You watch the tentacles getting consumed by the fire. Nothing else happens.
"Okay everypony it's clear again."

You look for Swirl.
"Hey Swirl, I think it's getting time for you to go to bed."
>Sand Swirl:"Okay, daddy, but you have to tell me a story."
"Of course little sweetie. Say good night to every pony."
Swirls shouts from the tops of her lungs.
>Sand Swirl:"GOOD NIGHT EVERYPONY."
Something tells you that today she won't fall asleep very fast.

>>
as long as she doesn't bounce off the walls all night
>>
>>25586038
Let's go tell her a story then. she should fall asleep if she just relaxes.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>25589625
everyone will have one, I think
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.