[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, do you think mlp is a legitimately good show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446930386839.jpg (361 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1446930386839.jpg
361 KB, 1024x683
Serious question, do you think mlp is a legitimately good show? or do you just wacth it becauce it's cute and stuff?
>>
>>25440570
I don't watch it. I just fuck around on this board.
>>
>>25440570
I just think it's cute. Makes me happy with its simpleness and colorful characters.
>>
A bit of both, honestly.
>>
>>25440570
yes
>>
>>25440570
It's my life.
>>
Seriously, yes I do. An occasional episode stinks but overall it's a very good show with interesting characters.
>>
>>25440616
This, also I'm in love with one of said characters and think all the others are cute.
>>
>>25440596
Pretty much this.
>>
>>25440570
I think it's a legitimately good show. It has its weak parts, but it holds up as one of the most creative cartoons I've seen with some really great characters, stories, and songs.
>>
>>25440570
Yes.
>>
>>25440570
both desu
>>25440596
>>25440604
>>25440723
good answers as well
>>
>>25440570
I believe it is a very good show. Probably the best children's show airing right now. It has at least some degree of integrity; it isn't usually just a blatant toy commercial like so many other ones seem to be. It usually has fairly solid plots and good morals (although as adults, the morals often don't really pertain to us in the same way they do to the target audience). I'm not gonna say it's perfect or that it's the best show ever; it certainly isn't. But the characters are good, the writing is (mostly) good, and the music is phenomenal thanks to Ingram and the multitude of good singers. There's really something to like for most everybody (if they can get over their deep-seated insecurities enough to watch a show for little girls).
>>
>>25440570
It WAS a good show
>>
>>25440570
It's legitimately good. Really good, in fact. The fact that it's cute is only part of the reason why I watch it and what makes it good.
>>
>>25440570

Both
It's legitimately good (not 10/10 GOAT best show ever) and part of the appeal is that it's cute and stuff. I watch each new episode with the expectation it will be cute, innocent fun and I'm rarely if ever let down
>>
File: outta-here.jpg (46 KB, 600x657) Image search: [Google]
outta-here.jpg
46 KB, 600x657
>>25442232
>WAS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.