[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Now you see there Sweetie Belle? That is a human. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: images (3).jpg (9 KB, 158x319) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9 KB, 158x319
>"Now you see there Sweetie Belle? That is a human. They are very dangerous creatures that can only be kept in cages. To be honest, I'm quite surprised they would even bring one out in a zoo. They are dirty and disgusting on top of it, they have no grace. I have heard they even throw their feces at times, just barbaric creatures really. It appears this one's name is Anon. Now don't get too close to the cage Sweetie. You never know what these disgusting creatures might try. I don't care what Fluttershy says, these creatures are absolutely dirty."
>>
>>25439448
Oh fuck off you slut.
>Then Anon goes on to make a empire stronger than Equestria.
>>
File: 180px-Lanky.png (45 KB, 180x188) Image search: [Google]
180px-Lanky.png
45 KB, 180x188
>>25439448
>on top of it, they have no grace
>>
>>25439448
Get your filthy hooves off me you damn dirty horse.
>>
File: 1447486149178.jpg (36 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
1447486149178.jpg
36 KB, 600x457
>>25439448
But I'm on copious amounts of horse drugs
I just want to have hooves like you rara
>>
>>25439448
Sounds like you have a lot of repressed sexual urges towards humans, cunt.
>>
What are you doing in my house, Rarity? I know you have your fetishes of being raped by a barbaric monkey but bringing Sweetie into it?
>>
>>25439516
She wants her little sister to be whatever the human-in-Equestria equivalent is to being blacked
>>
>>25439448
At least I'm not a bitch.
>>
>>25439534
http://youtu.be/5IO6E2c63zs
>>
Are there any good Rarity stories? I have nothing to do tonight and I'm feeling some dress hoers
>>
>>25439526
>humaned
>>
>>25439448
>>25439488
two posts with same number
>>
>>25440755
I need to go to sleep
>>
>>25439448
>Not immediatelly proceeding to rape her in front of Sweetie Belle
>Not proceeding to fiddle the filly in front of Rarity
You all are fucking disappointments
>>
>>25439448
What the fuck is a "cage Sweetie", and why doesn't she want her sister getting close to it?

Learn how to use a goddamn comma, you stupid plebe. Rarahorse deserves better representation than the likes of you.
>>
>>25439448
>>
>>25439448
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.