[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just got to my computer. What was /mlp/'s reaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 865980.png (322 KB, 637x975) Image search: [Google]
865980.png
322 KB, 637x975
So, I just got to my computer.

What was /mlp/'s reaction to today's episode? Was it another letdown?
>>
>>25438364
Pretty average episode
>>
>>25438364
>another
>>
>>25438364
Mostly apathy
>>
>>25438364
It was a nice episode, better than the nightmare night one. Twilight was wrong, Fluttershy wasn't a complete autist. It had a nice message for all the hotheads, and ended off rather nicely. Plus a couple of background waifus for good measure.
>>
>>25438364
Initial rating on strawpoll was a 7 as highest followed by a 8 in second place. Comment reactions seems a bit mixed. Episode is received as a S1 episode, being cute and simplistic. Some people like it for a change while others say it's too dull.
>>
Personally I'd say it was better than average. Nothing fantastic, but also nothing that makes me cringe. It followed the formula of one pony trying things that don't work and then the other finds the true solution.
>>
>>25438375
Save for Hearthbreakers, all episodes that have aired since the hiatus ended have swung between forgettably average to downright bad.
>>
File: Gotcha.jpg (58 KB, 188x274) Image search: [Google]
Gotcha.jpg
58 KB, 188x274
>>25438364
8/10 enjoyable, comfy. Missed the sticky out of a drunken haze and the episode getting leaked due to Itunes/Amazon fucking up.

It's one of th ebest Fluttershy episodes I've seen thus far. I didn't expect much but I really liked it.
>>
>>25438364
It was a very good episode of the "take 2 ponies and give them plenty of screen time to interact" kind. These tend to be the best episodes desu.
>>
>>25438486
That's usually why the Friends Forever line tends to be better than the main comics line.
>>
>>25438446
What makes Hearthbreakers so good/bad by comparison?
>>
>>25438446
Why are you even here more? You sound like a /v/ faggot.
>>
From hearing about the episode it sounds to me that Twilight needs to lose her sense of entitlement
>>
>>25438632
I missed when she was nervous about the responsibility.

But hey, it's development for her. That's more than what she gets compared to her five friends and dragon slave.
>>
>>25438452
Nigga you must still be drunk.
>>
>>25438364
It was just dull. No notable inconsistencies or faults in characterization, but it was more or less a copy of Avatar's weakest episode.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.