[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pony - Power Ponies CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 18
File: Super OP pic by Inept.gif (162 KB, 708x400) Image search: [Google]
Super OP pic by Inept.gif
162 KB, 708x400
Green flames means you’re evil edition
>Oh look, another text-based CYOA, what's with this one?
Glad you asked.

Welcome to Super Pony, a CYOA taking place in Maretropolis, a city where the forces of good and evil are at a constant struggle.
You play as Easy Ride, also known as Road Rage, and this is your quest to get back at Boomerang for sending you to prison and subsequently ruining your life.

Catch up on this and other CYOAs here:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/capeshit

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/DF5XiQqi

Last time:
>Got into a motorcycle chase with the cops
>Boomerang showed up
>Jumped off a parking garage by using her car as a ramp
>Succeeded in the mission to steal the Totem of Storms, and got a Celestia statue in the process
>Got drunk
>Other things happened

Ready? Good, let’s go.
>>
aw yiss
>>
Special thanks to Hijack for the R34 this week.

>>25437447
>The morning hits you like a truck.
>Your brain seems to be trying to break out of your skull, a dull throbbing pain filling your head.
>Trying to block the pain, you bring your hooves to the sides of your head, pressing them into your temples.
>The clink of glass on metal assaults your eardrums, and you flatten your ears back, trying to block out the sound.
>Don’t they know what time it is? Some ponies are still trying to sleep!
>You let out a groan and open your eyes, a bright light filling them directly ahead of you.
>After a few seconds, your vision adjusts, and you’re treated to a lovely view of the garage’s skylight, the sun’s light pouring in from above.
>Flitting your eyes around the room, you take in the immediate scene.
>You’re lying on your back on the cool, hard concrete floor of the garage, your leather jacket unzipped.
>The fur along your crotch sticks to your skin, matted this way and that, sticky with what you assume are your fluids.
>The couch sits to your right, holding a snoring magenta pegasus, a trail of drool flowing from her mouth onto the sofa.
>Last night was a blur to you, you and Storm got drunk, then you came back here, and it all goes a little fuzzy, but you can piece together what happened.
>Your eyes drift down to Storm’s plot, and you spot a pink object lodged between her folds.
>Your head’s killing you, you’ve slept in far too long, and your prized Dildo is in the possession of someone else, what’s first on the agenda?
>>
>>25437463
Retrieve dildo
>>
>>25437489
>No, you’re not letting her keep your weapon of choice.
>You slide up to her and size the situation up.
>Angles of attack, how to perfectly slide the phallus out, all manner of mental calculation, despite your dreary and impaired state.
>You take hold of the pink object in both hooves, and pull, the natural slick easing its escape.
>By some miracle, Storm only shifts in her sleep, rolling over to face away from you.
>Stowing the object, you make your way to the showers and remove your jacket, sending it sliding across the bathroom floor.
>You step into the shower and turn it on, cleaning yourself of the stench of last night’s activities.
>The water soothes your coat as it flows over you, and steam rises from the tiled floor.
>As you spend more time in the shower, cleaning your coat, your headache starts to fade.
>By the time you step out, it’s down to a dull throb, no longer ever present.
>You towel yourself off, rubbing the cloth back and forth across your coat.
>The towel finds a place on the ground, and you don your leather jacket.
>With yourself and your dildo cleaned, you trot out of the bathroom, and find yourself in the main room of the hideout.
>Storm still rests, her chest rising and falling as she slumbers still, likely in for a rough awakening.
>Two-bit, Ice, and Tinker sit in the kitchen, finishing up with what appears to be lunch.
>It’s a late start, for sure, and you do have a few things you’d like to get done today.
>Anything you want to discuss with any of them, or maybe you could just grab a bite in town?
>>
>>25437723
Ah let's just go out for some lunch. Who knows, with how crazy this place is we might see something.
>>
>>25437723
Time for Subhay.
>>
>>25437782
>A brief check of your watch reveals that it’s nearly noon.
>For now, it’s probably for the best that you just grab some grub on the road.
>You find your way out of the back and into the alley where your motorcycle sits, water droplets still clinging to the metal from last night’s thunderstorm.
>You mount up and turn the ignition, the bike sputtering to life.
>The lunch rush traffic annoys you, as it always does, but no supers seem to bother you, and you soon pull into a local fast food joint.
>You order a typical, greasy hayburger, which you quickly chow down, engrossed in your food.
>Absentmindedly, you think of all that you had planned to do.
>You planned on going to the school to look up records of pink and purple mares.
>Your old boss still isn’t going anywhere.
>Perhaps there’s somewhere you could go to learn more about this statue?
>You’re snapped out of your thoughts by a gasp, followed by the cheerful ding of the door.
>You glance out the window and just happen to catch a bright pink tail as it disappears around the side of the building.
>>
File: 1442800730301.png (57 KB, 546x332) Image search: [Google]
1442800730301.png
57 KB, 546x332
>>25437908
Great, now what? Well if we're done stuffing our tummy then I guess we can head out and maybe tag behind this pony.
>>
>>25437908
Pink? We know anyone with a pink tail?
Anyway, no need to rush after them.
>>
>>25437908
If start going after every single pony with a pink tail we aren't to find Boom in a while
Stop being paranoid and accept the unhealthy pleasure of fast food at once
Them go to the library and search about the statutte
>>
>>25438009
Doesn't Boomerang have a purple tail though?
>>
>>25438069
But then wait. Who gasped and for why?
>>
>>25438069
Huh? Well, I'm not sure, but I couldn't figure any other reason why the flash of a pink tail could mean anything to us it it isn't boomerang
>>
It would be pretty funny if Boom confronted us like this.
>hey, Rage!
>who?
>you!
>nope, I'm Easy
>I recognize your bike from the chase!
>you realize there are like millions of those?
>shut up Rage, I know who you really are!
>prove it :^)
>>
>>25437966
>>25437980
>>25438009
>>25438069
>>25438072
>>25438088
>No need to hurry, it’s not like you know anyone with a pink tail.
>Right?
>Boomerang has a purple tail after all, not a pink one, certainly this doesn’t concern you.
>Maybe she was gasping at something else.
>You sit, enjoying the unhealthy pleasures of fast food, the Subhay burger soon disappearing down your gullet.
>Your meal finished, you down your drink, and toss it towards the nearest trashcan.
>You miss, and the cup clatters to the floor, the top falling off, and ice sliding across the tile.
>Whatever, not your job.
>Soon, you’re back in the parking lot, ready to head out and do a little research.
>Yet, you can’t shake the feeling that something was up with that mare.
>Shaking away your paranoia, you pull out of the parking lot.
>You can’t go chasing after every mare, or you’ll never find Boomerang.
>Soon, you find yourself at the Maretropolis library, Greek columns stretching down from the building’s front overhang.
>You find your way inside, and are unsurprised to find the library mostly abandoned.
>An aged brown earth pony with a grey mane tied in a bun sits at a desk, stamping away at books.
>Spectacles lie on the end of her nose, attached to her neck with a chain.
>Rows and rows of shelves line the floor of the library, each section clearly labelled.
>Where should you begin your search? Encyclopedias, maybe? Perhaps a book on ancient artifacts?
>Ask the librarian for help?
>>
>>25438233
ARTIFACTS
>>
>>25438233
Ask him about artifacts related to Celestia.
>>
>>25438265
>him
>>
>>25438286
woops
>>
Fuck, we DO know somepony with pink hair.
Soap Bubble
>>
>>25438329
Oh, well nothing to be worried about then :^)
>>
>>25438264
>>25438265
>You trot up to the desk and place an elbow on the counter.
“Excuse me.”
>She looks up from her work, clearing her throat as she taps a sign on her desk, which reads, ‘Quiet please’
“But there’s nopony else here.”
>She clears her throat again, louder this time, and she stares at you through her spectacles.
>Her withering gaze runs down the bridge of her nose, burning into you.
>You refuse to be intimidated by mere librarians, and simply roll your eyes.
>In a slightly lowered voice, you respond.
“You have any books on artifacts, particularly related to Celestia?”
>”The elements of harmony reference guide is on display in that aisle over there.”
>She points to a shelf just behind her.
“No, I mean other artifacts related to Celestia.”
>”You’re going to have to be more specific than that, dearie. What kind of artifact do you want to know about?"
>>
File: 1404849221888.png (192 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1404849221888.png
192 KB, 1200x1200
>>25438478
>dearie

Statues
>>
>>25438478
Fire related artifacts made in her image.
>>
>>25438499
>>25438515
“Statues.”
>”Well, Celestia’s garden has many statues. It’s quite an interesting topic, actually. You see, upon the release of Discord, historians theorize that every statue in that garden was actually once a living-“
>You hold up a hoof, cutting her off.
“I mean, it’s a statue made in her image, and has something to do with fire.”
>”It rings a bell, actually, hold on a moment.”
>The mare trots to the back of the library, leaving you standing alone, the high vaulted ceiling stretching above you.
>To pass the time, you idly clop your hoof on the ground, listening to the sound reverberate off the stone walls.
>Soon, she returns with a book in her hoof, a green volume, the cover totally blank.
>From your perception, you can just make out the cover.
>’Dark magic, storage, and uses.’
>You make a grab for the book, but the librarian pulls it away.
>”Not so fast, dearie. You understand that dark magic like this is quite dangerous, and its practice is illegal.”
“Yeah, I know, don’t worry.”
>”I won’t keep it from you, but I do want to know,”
>She glances over you, her eyes lingering on your jacket and mane.
>”What inspires someone of your… Disposition… To research something like this? This is hardly what I’d expect a mare of your age to be reading.”
>>
>>25438729
Should be,
>You can just make out the words on the spine
not the cover.
>>
>>25438729
I see a lot of things in this city. I'm a curious mare.
>>
>>25438729
I'm into table top role playing games, these things makes for sweetest campanes. The fact that it has a hint of truth makes it even better.
>>
>>25438729
I'm researching my family tree. It's taken me to some interesting places.
>>
Gonna grab some dinner, be back in a little
>>
“Well, I’m a particularly curious mare, and you see a lot of interesting stuff in this city.”
>”Indeed.”
“Also, I’ve been researching my family tree, and it’s taken me to some odd places.”
>She cocks an eyebrow.
>”Your family tree research brought you to a Celestia statue filled with dark magic?”
“Told you it was odd.”
>The mare stays totally silent, looking at you with a suspicious glare.
“And plus, I’m into tabletop RPGs. Stuff like this makes for sweet campaigns, and knowing that there’s at least a hint of truth in it makes it that much sweeter.”
>Her gaze doesn’t let up.
“So, could I, uh, have the book?”
>She nods, hoofing you the volume.
>”I hope you don’t mind, but I do have to stay here, that book is part of our special collections.”
>You nod, and crack open the worn binding.
>The book is thick, and the text wordy, technical, and boring.
>Not wanting to spend the whole day here, you flip through pages, trying to get a feel for what each of the three parts of the book are about.
>The first section, on Dark Magic itself, gives an overview about dark magic.
Dark Magic is an ancient, powerful realm of magic, rediscovered late in the Pre-Sisters era, after the founding. Where most forms of conventional magic are only available to skilled wielders and those whose talent marks allow, many casters find dark magic a fairly accessible form of magic, able to be used by most unicorns.
Despite Dark Magic’s ease of casting, it is corruptive and parasitic in nature, and inherently unstable. Dark magic spells are powerful, drawing power directly from the pony’s negative emotions, but can also mold a pony’s mind, increasing its own strength by amplifying feelings of hatred, anger, and malice. In the past, novice mages delved into dark magic, thinking they could control the power, but soon found themselves a servant to the darkness [See: Fall of Sombra and the Ancient Crystal Empire]
(Writing more, it's not ready yet.)
>>
>>25439244
>Next, you flip to the section on storage
Much like conventional magic, Dark Magic can be contained and stored, especially in gemstones and crystals. However, these forms of containment are often unstable even for conventional magic, and when combined with the unpredictability of dark magic, often end in the failure of the storage device. While the failure of a conventionally enchanted item is often catastrophic, resulting in explosions and small-scale destruction, dark magic seems to gain a sentience. The dark magic stored in the device retains the intents and emotions of the caster, and will seek out another appropriate container, typically, a pony. It is because of this inherent corruptive nature that storage devices must be adequately designed to prevent such failures. [See fig. 17]
>Drifting your eyes down the page, you find figure 17 is actually a diagram of the statue
The Nightmare Star is one such storage device, created by cultists of the Solar Flare, said to contain the power to set all of Equestria aflame with eternal day. In this case, the gem itself holds the magic, but seems to be over-filled, and so, a second crystal casing was added to prevent the failure of the blood diamond.
(cont.)
>>
Apologies for long-ass info dump
>>25439464
>Finally, you come to the section on uses.
When it comes to Dark Magic, the power of a spell comes chiefly from intent. While Dark Magic spellbooks do exist, dark magic can be used for a myriad of purposes. If a pony wanted to kill, she could kill just by meaning to. If a pony wanted to burn a village to the ground, she could do just that, without a proper spell, as long as she really intended to do so. However, in almost every circumstance, if the strength of the spell exceeds a pony’s ability, they would become corrupted by their own spell, their own magic gaining power over their mind and body. In the case of stored magic, a caster's intent lives on through their spell, waiting to find another poor soul to spread their intent.
>You shut the book, and find the librarian standing over you.
>"I know you were just skimming, and it's a long read. If you have any questions, I could try to answer them."
>>
File: Scared.jpg (47 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
Scared.jpg
47 KB, 500x341
>>25439475
no
>>
File: 1390885584378.gif (1 MB, 200x118) Image search: [Google]
1390885584378.gif
1 MB, 200x118
>>25439475
Nope. That's all I needed.
>>
File: HYPED.jpg (31 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
HYPED.jpg
31 KB, 410x308
>>25439475
This just makes me want to eat it even more now
>>
>>25439491
>>25439568
>>25439694
“No, that’s all I needed.”
>You hoof the book back to her, and she places it on her desk, in a pile of other books.
>”Quite frightening, yes?”
“That’s to say the least.”
>” I hope it’s at least persuaded you not to fiddle around with that statue of yours.”
>We’ll see about that.
“I, uh, never said anything about owning the statue.”
>”Dearie, I may be an old mare, but I’m not senile yet. That statue was stolen last night, along with the Totem of Storms, it was all over the news this morning. And that green mane and tail of yours seems too much to be a coincidence.”
“Uh, I-“
>She lets out a laugh, the tone pleasant to your ears.
>”Don’t worry, you’re not the first one to come in here out of costume to read up on their newest finds or next target, and as long as you promise not to burn down my library, I’ll act like the clueless old librarian everypony thinks I am, do we understand each other?”
>You nod, and the librarian smiles. “Good, now have a nice day, dearie.”
“You too.”
>You trot out of the library, and begin your trek down the steps.
>The streets are still busy, ponies bustling this way and that.
>Out of the corner of your eye, about twenty yards away, you spot a pony seated at a bench, reading a newspaper.
>While her upper half is hidden, you can clearly see a pink tail and baby blue spandex.
>She lowers the newspaper, revealing her pink eyes and pink mane, looking straight at you.
>While peeking, she seems to notice you looking straight at her, and quickly hides her face with the newspaper.
>>
>>25439733
Yep
She's onto us.
>>
>>25439733
It's kinda adorable how bad she is at this. I mean really, spandex?
>>
>>25439733
She is following us. Lead her into an alleyway for questioning.
Also, I'm guessing that her mane is blue.
>>
>>25439733
"Well golly gee! I guess I better go to my secret hideout now!"
>walks down random alley way
>>
>>25439760
>>25439766
>>25439783
>>25439843
>You take the opportunity to chuckle to yourself. Honestly, that little hero’s kind of adorable, in an annoying way.
>Still, she’s tailing you, and it’s time you dealt with that.
>You walk right by her, and her eyes once again pop up over the newspaper, watching you.
“Golly, look at the time. Guess I should be heading back to my hideout now.”
>Pretending not to notice her, you take a little happy stroll, cantering along the sidewalk.
>You risk a glance back as you walk away, and she pulls out her bubble wand, blows a large bubble, and hops on, using a pink field of magic to propel herself.
>Soon, you come upon an alleyway, and you turn right, huddling against the wall.
>Right, so as soon as she rounds the corner, you’ll jump her, and question her.
>Soon as she rounds the corner…
>What’s taking so long?
>Risking a glance back around the wall, you can’t spot her among the civilians on the sidewalk.
>Come on, she can’t be that good at hiding, but where could she be?
>>
>>25439898
Look up.
>>
>>25439898
Roll
>>
>>25439906
This, also, check those corners
>>
>>25439898
They never look up.
>>
>>25439906
>>25439922
>>25439923
>>25439944
>No, you’re not going to be the inept guard who never looks up.
>You shoot your eyes skyward, and see a very surprised blue mare with pink mane and tail, in the process of blowing a very large bubble.
>She releases it, and it comes barreling right at you.
>You jump to the side, away from the entrance of the alley, and the bubble impacts on the ground, popping and spraying the alley with soapy water.
>Once again locking eyes with her, she seems very surprised her sneak attack didn’t work.
>A scowl begins to grow on your face, and your flames threaten to ignite, if you were to let them.
>”I-I-,” She stammers, trying to put on a brave face, “I’ve gotten better than last time, and this time, I’m going to take you in.”
>She stands atop her bubble, pointing a forehoof at you in what she hopes is a heroic stance.
>“Fighting is useless, so you should just give up now!”
>>
>>25440035
Tell her to go home. We are way stronger than last time, and if we were to actually fight her, we just might kill her.
>>
>>25440035
"I'm going to walk away now. If you try anything else I'm going to be VERY upset. Bye"
>>
>>25440035
You've got a lot of moxie you know that?
>>
>>25440035
Soapy, sweetheart, trust me when I say that you aren't ready for this.
>>
>>25440059
>>25440060
>>25440061
>>25440089
“You’ve got a lot of moxie, I’ll give you that.”
>”Well, you did say to come back, if I had the guts.”
“But Soapy, sweetheart, trust me when I say that you’re not ready for this.”
>”What do you mean, Road Rage?”
“I mean…”
>You let your hair ignite, your head and tail burning skyward.
>Your hooves also undergo their transformation, green rings of flame igniting, lapping at your legs.
>Soapy looks horrified, her mouth wide open and her eyes small dots.
>”Y-you’re the villain who f-fought Boomerang yesterday?”
“I’m going to walk away, and if you try anything, I’m going to be very, very upset. Just go home, Soapy.”
>She nods, putting away her bubble wand and floating to the ground.
>Killing your flame, you walk out of the alley, leaving a dejected-looking Soap Bubble staring at her hooves.
>You make your way back to the museum, and strap into your bike.
>As you pull out, you take one last look at Soap Bubble, who’s slowly making labored steps through the crowd, her head hanging.
>Poor girl, but fighting would probably have just ended in her death, and you definitely don’t wish that on her.
>Shaking your head, you once again pull into the street, headed for your next destination.
>>
And that’ll do it for tonight.

Feel free to leave questions for me or any of the characters, if you have any, and I’ll stick around a while to answer them. Thank you all for playing, and I’ll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>25440218
Why is bubble pone trying to fight crime?
>>
>>25440296
>"W-well, I always thought that being a superhero would be really nice, they're all so kind, and caring, and they stop bad ponies from doing bad things. But maybe I'm just not meant for crime fighting, even when I have my bubbles."
>>
>>25440342
Might be a good idea to start with easier criminals.
Or swallow random magical objects.
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
>>25440342
>using bubbles
>>
>>25440473
>"Swallow magical objects? Is that how Road Rage got so much scarier? Because that sounds... Really dangerous. I think maybe I'll just stick to using bubbles."
>>25440493
>"Oh, they're really versatile, actually. I can make them soft on the outside but tough on the inside, so ponies that go in can't go out, I can ride on them, or blow a whole bunch of small really tough bubbles that can knock ponies down, I think they're pretty neat."
>>
>>25440532
>"Swallow magical objects? Is that how Road Rage got so much scarier? Because that sounds... Really dangerous. I think maybe I'll just stick to using bubbles."

Ah no, it's perfectly safe kid! All the cool heroes are doing it.
>>
Wonder how bad of an idea it would be to eat the Nightmare Star.
>>
>>25441178
Considering it said it would burn the entire country, I doubt we would stop at the Ghost Rider skull.
>>
>>25441211
Insanity would probably be on the table, everything we're going for against Boomerang might get shelved.

Then again, Boomerang's included in 'whole country'.
>>
>>25441178
I think that should be our last resort.
>>
>>25441178
I'm tempted to find out.
>>
Just caught up.
Who thought it was a good idea to not only go around asking about something that was just stolen last night, but then pretty much just go blabbing 'Hey, I'm a villain!" to a hero? No, we couldn't just play it off about why we were in the library, or just not say anything at all, we had to openly admit we assisted in the robbery.

Also, I always feel like I need to give Bubbles a hug after making her feel bad.
>>
>>25441380
I'm a little confused myself.
She knew we were Road Rage but she couldn't connect the dots between us being the same mare who took on Boomerang last night?
>>
>>25441380
The librarian already knows some crazy shit and bubblebutt was on to us anyway.
>>
File: Fucking paper how does it work.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Fucking paper how does it work.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>25440493
Yeah man, could she have a worse power?
Could be worse I guess, she could control paper.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 329x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 329x350
>>25441413
we should make her eat the amulet
>>
>>25441403
We told her our name and didn't have our costume or our fire when we fought her.
>>
>>25441411
The Librarian knows, but she seems to keep that information to herself, or so it seemed by her attitude.
Suspicious is one thing, having a voiced confession and a visual use of powers is another. She now knows for certain what we normally look like, and unless its covered, what our Cutie Mark looks like. I assume Cutie Marks work similar to fingerprints, so when she goes blabbing about this to her hero friends/the cops, they're gonna find us on file.
>>
>>25441462
Maybe we should consider moving in with the rest of the villains, or getting a separate apartment/safehouse

We're going to have to start making more money for the latter option though
>>
>>25441462
>>25441457
You need to remember we didn't have any full-body suit or fancy fire powers when we first fought her.
That's probably the entire reason she found us out in the first place.
>>
>>25442527
night bump
>>
>>25442991
Morning bump
>>
Qt Ride
>>
>>25441462
Way I see Easy's personality, she's pretty calm, strong willed, hard headed, maybe just a bit brash.

But she's pretty darn arrogant and self important, which comes from her being so young and naturally good at the superpower game.
"I don't work for free," comes to mind.
So, being a bit careless with her identity kind of falls in line with her character.
>>
Butt
>>
>You keep your eyes focused on the road, driving yourself forward.
>The last few encounters haven’t exactly been in your favor, if you’re honest with yourself.
>Soapy knows your identity, or at least what you look like, and since your jacket doesn’t cover your cutie mark, you could get into some real trouble.
>And maybe it wasn’t such a great idea to go searching about the statue the day after it was stolen.
>Silently, you curse yourself for being so careless.
>Guess you’ll have to just be more cautious from now on, and hope that none of this comes back to bite you.
>You can’t change the past, but there’s no use moping over it either.
>Might as well keep moving onward.
>The sun’s beginning its path down, and it was around two in the afternoon by the time you left the library.
>What’s your next step?
>>
>>25448195
Okay boss man. Remember me?
>>
>>25448195
Schools. We're less likely to be recognized.
>>
>>25448214
>>25448241
>You find yourself torn between two differing options.
>On one hoof, you could pay your old boss a visit, he would probably know a good deal about Boomerang.
>But if you were to visit him, would you go as Road Rage or Easy Ride?
>And if you did go as Road Rage, you still might be recognized.
>Most of your body is covered by your suit, but it doesn’t entirely cover your coat, and your mane and tail are still the same color, even when on fire.
>On the other hoof, you could go to the school and try to look through the records.
>Maybe you could find a filly resembling Boomerang.
>What’s it gonna be?
>>
>>25448241
Ah fuck it I'll go with this.
>>
>>25448241
>>25448315
>You make a left turn at the next intersection and head towards the direction of the school.
>Soon, the horrifying facade of the high school comes into view, sending a shudder down your spine.
>Honestly, you’ve never wanted to come back here, you never did particularly well in school, and your teachers made sure you knew it every step of the way.
>Still, at least you got certified to be a mechanic through the school’s trade program.
>Fat lot of good that did you in the end, but at least it wasn’t all hell.
>You pull into the visitor’s lot, and march through the front door.
>The front of the school opens into a small foyer, with classrooms leading off to the right, the cafeteria immediately ahead of you, and a hallway to the right leading to the gymnasium.
>Younger ponies mill around, some studying in the cafeteria, others walking between classes.
>The main offices are to your left, and you open the glass door and find two mares seated at the desk.
>One of them, a middle aged orange earth pony with a red mane, glasses on her nose, looks up from her work.
>”Well, if it isn’t Easy Ride.”
“Mrs. Staple.”
>”Figured we’d seen the last of you when you grabbed that diploma and stormed off. To what do I owe this pleasure?”
>>
>>25448509
I'm wanting to check the archives and I really hope to god these photos are in color.
>>
>>25448509
Trying to track down an old friend.
>>
>>25448555
>>25448592
“Well, I’m trying to track down an old friend, and I wanted to check the archives.”
>”I’m sorry to disappoint, but student records are protected by law. Can’t let you into those.”
“So what can you do for me?”
>She taps her hoof to her chin.
>”We do keep copies of previous yearbooks in the school library, if you’re interested.”
“I think that sounds good to me.”
>She hoofs you a visitor badge, which you hang over your neck, and she pushes a clipboard in your direction, which you sign.
>You trot out of the office and turn down the hallway to the left, heading in the direction of the library.
>Soon, you reach it, and yank open the doors.
>You canter over to a shelf containing yearbooks from previous years, and begin your search.
>You left this school over a year ago, and that stallion from the candy store had a good few years on top of you, so you start with books from seven years ago, and begin your search.
>Pouring through the books absolutely bores you, especially since you’ve seen a lot of libraries today.
>The school library closes at four, so you’re forced to search through the pages, and you rip out any that contain an earth pony with a pink coat and purple mane.
>By the time you’re done, you’re left with four similar-looking ponies, at least in color.
(cont.)
>>
>>25449003
>The first wears purple, wide-rimmed glasses and has braces. She graduated six years before you. Her mane is frizzy and unkempt.
>Her name is Sprinkles.
>The next, named Frosting, graduated five years ago, and wears nothing. Her hair seems generally well-kept, a single mass flowing from her head onto her left shoulder, and her smile seems welcoming and friendly.
>The next two both graduated four years ago, but have vastly different appearances.
>One of them, Purple Gemstone, seems to be the element of snob, her nose turned up in the picture. She wears two expensive diamond earrings, reflecting the light of the camera’s flash. Some stylist made an attempt to perm her mane, straightening it at the front, but it still ends in small curls on both of her shoulders.
>The other, named Sugary Sweet, seems to be friendlier, but not much. While she’s smiling, it’s faint, her eyes betraying the fact that she’d rather be anywhere else but taking the picture, and her mane curls and wisps about her head, ending in a ponytail. She has a pearl necklace situated on her neck.
>>
>>25449027
>Sugary Sweet
>gave a cotton candy machine to the candy guy
Might be something.
>>
>>25449027
Well, we know two thing about Boomerang. She's got cash and a sweet tooth. I'm betting on Sugary Sweet.
>>
>>25449027
Only one of them doesn't have some kind of sugary name.
>>
>>25449027
I get the feeling that either of the latter two might be somewhat famous or known figures
>>
>>25449060
>>25449088
>>25449150
>>25449303
>While Gemstone’s the only one without a candy-based name, Sugary Sweet seems like the most likely option to you.
>Although, you’re not familiar with either name. Maybe you should, but you don’t recognize them.
>Luckily, there’s an up-to-date phone book in the library here.
>You flip it open and turn it to Sweet and Gemstone’s respective addresses, and again, rip out the page.
>To be fair, if you had a pen, you would have written it down, but it’s nearly four and you don’t think you can stand any more libraries today.
>You stow the pieces of paper in your saddlebags, and exit the library.
>Turning your badge into the office, you trot into the parking lot and look over the phone book pages.
>Both addresses lead you a fair bit outside of the city, Sweet to the east and Gemstone to the north.
>As you sit there in front of the school, looking over your papers, you hear the distinct sound of sirens. Distant, but unmistakable.
>What’s the play?
>>
>>25449377
Are they coming close? Maybe we can tag along without looking like we're tagging along.
>>
>>25449377
Could be worth checking out
Let's casually follow the sound of the sirens
>>
Be back in a little bit.
>>
>>25449425
>>25449434
>You decide to check it out.
>Hopping into your bike, you pull out of the parking lot in the direction of the sirens.
>As the streets whiz by, you see a mess of police cars.
>Each car has its lights flashing, following a go-kart, which appears to be made out of all manner of sharp objects. Swords, spears, push pins, pencils, you name it.
>The driver’s hidden by the rear of the car, preventing you from seeing him.
>You join the convoy of police cars, following them a fair distance back.
>You can see five police cars from your current location, led by a pony who’s… Floating?
>Floating through the air, an earth pony in a red outfit and silver tail flies right behind the go kart, trying to keep up.
>The stallion seems to resemble a balloon to you, the sides of his jumpsuit slightly expanded as he floats behind the cart.
>The pony floats to the side as the go-kart’s driver throws something out of the back of the cart.
>Upon seeing the object, the police cars are forced to dodge to the side.
>When the police cars pass by it, the object expands, throwing a layer of spikes over the road, which, unfortunately, many of the cars fail to avoid.
>You, however, have more time to dodge, and easily avoid the strip.
>Many police vehicles find themselves running on rims, and one-by-one, begin to call off the chase.
>Worth intervening yourself, or just let it happen?
>>
>>25449929
Fuck that, I don't want our baby to have blown tires.
>>
>>25449929
Not sure if it's worth it or not
I say pass
>>
>>25449986
>>25449990
>Nah, fuck that, all this is gonna get you is some blown tires.
>You pull away from the chase, leaving the super and villain to their own devices.
>The go kart rounds a corner, followed by the balloon pony, and away from your view.
>Behind you, police are getting out of their cars, examining the damage to their tires.
>Best you be anywhere that’s not here.
>You pull onto a side street, again rejoining with traffic.
>Still, what’s next for you?
>Call it a day and go home, or check out one of those addresses?
>>
>>25450066
I think we've done enough today.
>>
>>25450066
We went to the library TWICE
And that's terrible
Go home
>>
>>25450108
>>25450114
>No, you’ve been to not one, but two libraries today.
>You’re pretty sure you’ve spent more time in a library today than you ever have.
>As in, your whole life.
>One mare was never meant to read this much.
>You begin the long drive back home to your apartment, the streets filled with ponies driving home from work.
>Around six, you’ve pulled into your apartment complex, ready to take it easy for the night.
>As per usual, the landlord has kicked her hooves up onto the desk, asleep at her post.
>Must be a hard life, huh?
>Rolling your eyes, you make your way up the winding stairs to your apartment, and open the door.
>Everything is just as you left it, and dust is beginning to settle.
>You flip on the television for background noise, and spend a good half hour napping on the sofa, ridding your body of the horrors of books.
>Your stomach growls, so you go into the kitchen and make yourself a simple meal of hay and oats.
>As you chow down, you hear a knock at the door.
>Unsure of who it could be, you set your plate on the table, and trot over to the door.
>Peering through the peephole, Storm stands in full uniform, shifting her weight nervously.
>”You in there?”
>>
>>25450248
What is it? The police didn't come looking for an autograph did they?
>>
>>25450248
Gonna take an easy night, is it important, Stormy?
>>
>>25450248
Oh great. As if this place wasn't easy enough to find already, now we have supers showing up.
>>
>>25450286
>>25450318
>>25450330
>You open the door, looking at Storm.
“Really Stormy, as if this place wasn’t easy enough to find, supers start showing up?”
>She cocks an eyebrow, searching your eyes.
>”I, I’m sorry?”
“Speaking of, how’d you find this place, anyway?”
>”You told me, remember?”
“Look, what is it? The police didn’t come looking for an autograph, did they?”
>”No, I don’t think they were interested in autographs. They showed up, and I needed to get out, so I need a place to lay low for a while.”
>She makes a motion to step inside, before stopping for a moment, staring into your eyes.
>”Can you do that for me, Road Rage?”
>>
>>25450417
Sure
>>
>>25450417
Naw fuck off
>>
>>25450417
Hmmm, I guess. You owe me though.
>>
>>25450435
>>25450454
“Sure, I guess. You owe me big time though.”
>”Thanks a bunch, Road Rage.”
>You open the door for her and she steps inside, flopping onto the couch, her eyes glancing around the apartment.
>”Nice place you got here, if a bit small.”
“Thanks, I’ve actually been thinking about leaving, it’s just too exposed.”
>”I agree, anypony could just waltz right in, if they really wanted to.”
“I think you’re evidence enough of that.”
>She continues her search, her eyes lingering on tables, counters, and shelves.
>”Say, you wouldn’t happen to have lost that statue, would you?”
>>
>>25450572
It SHOULD be in our saddlebag.
>>
>>25450572
What?
>>
>>25450572
i have a bad feeling about this, didnt we read about a changeling super a while back?
>>
>>25450679
Well that's what I was thinking, and I don't know if we actually told her our address.
But then I got to thinking about the changeling's capabilities and how she would be able to mimic Storm.
>>
>>25450591
>>25450600
>>25450679
>>25450696
“What?”
>”The statue, from last night, you still have it, right?”
“Yeah, it should still be here.”
>You trot over to where you deposited your saddlebag on the floor, and open the flap.
>Sure enough, the statue’s still there, diamond and all.
“Why do you ask?”
>”Oh, just wanted to be sure. I had to leave the totem behind when I escaped. Say, you got any food?”
“Yeah, hold up.”
>You begin preparing some oats for her when a thought hits you.
>Back in the museum, you vaguely recall a changeling superhero who would sneak into villains’ hideouts.
>Plus, you don’t think you’ve ever told Storm your address.
>Still, you’re not exactly sure how she could mimic Storm.
>You may have your suspicions, but perhaps you could substantiate them?
>>
>>25450726
Storm... what did we do last night?
>>
>>25450735
Too direct.

>>25450726
Tell her to lose the suit. I doubt she had a copy of Storm's and if it's part of her disguise she won't be able to.
>>
>>25450726
i think we should keep a good eye on any useful blunt objects to knock so-called "Storm" out if things get bad
>>
>>25450748
Oh too direct my ass. If she knows, she'll answer correctly or at least be too flustered to.
>>
>>25450774
You dumbass, if it's not Storm she'll know we're on too her.
>>
File: Ah.gif (498 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
Ah.gif
498 KB, 500x240
>>25450781
>>
>>25450735
>>25450748
>>25450769
>>25450774
>>25450781
>The bowl of oats now complete, you hoof it to her.
>”Thanks a lot, Rage.”
“Don’t mention it.”
>You warily glance at the pony you suspect of being a changeling as she chews her food.
>Remaining calm, you move over to your bag, extracting your wrench and glove.
>You place the wrench on top of your bag and put on the glove, should be easy enough to retrieve in an instant.
>For now, you need to get some form of evidence.
>You briefly think of asking her about your little excursion last night, but no, that’s too direct. If it’s actually her, she’ll know you’re onto her.
>Taking a spot next to her on the sofa, you turn to her.
“Hey Storm, why don’t you take off that outfit? You hardly need it right now.”
>”Nah, I always like to wear this thing when I’m lounging around. Spandex makes this things really comfortable. You should try wearing yours more often.”
>>
>>25450843
i dont think we've ever seen storm wear her outfit except when she asked us to do the statue job, im smelling some fishy stuff here,
>>
File: hmmm.png (334 KB, 369x406) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
334 KB, 369x406
>>25450843
Don't think we stirred up too many ponies last night do you?
>>
>>25450843
So how's your cat doing? He recovered yet?
>>
File: HEHEHE.png (197 KB, 469x524) Image search: [Google]
HEHEHE.png
197 KB, 469x524
>>25450887
just wear the biggest shit eating grin while saying this
>>
>>25450843
Eh. I think we're fine with just our leather jacket for now. Don't want to catch too much attention with the media.
>>
>>25450873
>>25450874
>>25450887
>>25450906
>>25450912
“Eh, think I’m fine with just my jacket for now. Don’t want to catch too much attention, right?”
>”Oh come on, you’re at home, there’s no need to sweat. In fact, you should go put it on right now.”
“Meh, I think I’ll pass.”
>Now you’re definitely suspicious, time to kick it up a little.
“Don’t think we stirred up too many ponies last night, do you?”
>”I’d say a good few were upset, seeing as you nearly burned down an office building.”
“On accident.”
>”It was still your fireball.”
“Anyway, that’s enough about last night. How’s your cat doing? Has he gotten better yet?”
>”Oh, he’s about the same as you last saw him.”
>A shit-eating grin plasters your face.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.”
>She seems visibly on edge, placing the bowl of oats on the coffee table.
>>
>>25450962
*click*
>>
File: AAAAHHHH.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AAAAHHHH.png
27 KB, 500x500
>>25450962
>you should go put it on right now
INB4 COPS OUTSIDE BUILDING
>>
>>25450962
Relax Storm. You look like you're about to bolt.
>>
>>25450962
>>25450997
I don't know if that matters if the police are in waiting. I mean he/she's probably wired, and we've admitted to being the criminal responsible or at least assisting in the robbery and having the stolen item in our possession.
The police are probably already on there way up the stairs.
Let's face it, we got a big fucking mouth and need to learn to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25451069
Or she was confident she could blindside us and just send us to jail directly.
>>
>>25451069
well the good news out of all this is, we can be like a wandering villian/hero guy that sleeps on
park benches and everyone feels sorry for us so they never arrest us
>>
>>25451110
What, we're Rorschach?
>>
>>25450981
>>25450997
>>25451001
>>25451069
>>25451104
>Panic time is now, coming home was a mistake.
>You have no idea where the cops are, and if they can hear you or not.
“Relax Storm, you like you’re about to bolt.”
>She exhales, not taking her eyes off of you.
>”You’re right. Guess I’ve just had a stressful day, and I think I’m going to turn in early tonight.”
>She lies down on her belly, still staring at you.
>”So, if you wouldn’t mind a little privacy?”
>You run through your options, your mind going at a million miles an hour.
>You’re up on the third floor, and a jump would be risky, if she’d even let you make it to the window.
>Your wrench could be in your hooves in a moment, but she’s already on edge, and you don’t know how close she is to dropping her cover entirely.
>What do you do?
>>
File: onesheet.jpg (65 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
65 KB, 387x580
>>25451110
Isnt that what this movie was about?
>>
>>25451139
You weren't asking for privacy last night.
>>
File: 1411842085351.gif (302 KB, 307x281) Image search: [Google]
1411842085351.gif
302 KB, 307x281
>>25451139
>>25451151
>>
>>25451151
Even in our times of panic we manage to make sex jokes, truly the greatest villain of our time
>>
>>25451139
Aw c'mon Stormy, don't you want to join me?
>>
File: GG.jpg (19 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
19 KB, 500x340
>>25451151
>>25451169
>>
>>25451151
>>25451160
>>25451168
>>25451169
“You weren’t asking for privacy last night.”
>”Indeed I didn’t, but moods change.”
“Come on, Stormy, wouldn’t you like to join me?”
>”Oh, I believe I would like that. In fact, allow me to begin.”
>At the end of her sentence, she extends her wings, and with a hard flap, propels herself forward.
>As she leaps, a flash of green flame dances over her body from head to hoof, revealing a changeling form.
>Two dark blue hooves reach out toward you, two transparent insect-like wings, and a brown saddle-like carapace on her back.
>Like all changelings, her eyes are solid blue, and she has a fin running down her neck in place of a mane.
>Stunned by her speed, she bowls into you, pushing you onto your back on the sofa’s cushions.
>Her hooves plant themselves on your shoulders, her weight pinning you to the couch.
>”You’ll have to forgive me if I tend to skimp on the foreplay.”
>Her horn begins to glow green, pointed directly at you.
>>
>>25451315
That's okay, I don't always need WARM UP.
>>
>>25451315
You touch fire, you get burned.
>>
File: Ryu.png (57 KB, 879x673) Image search: [Google]
Ryu.png
57 KB, 879x673
>>25451315
>>
>>25451315
Scream RAPE.
>>
>>25451328
>>25451344
“That’s okay, I don’t always need warm up.”
>Instead of simply letting your flames alight, you feed them as much fuel as you can, an orb of flame emanating from your being.
>The force knocks her off, sending her flying across the room.
>She catches herself in the air before she hits the ground, spreading her wings.
>Taking the opportunity, you jump off the now-gently burning couch and onto the living room floor, and the super does the same, touching down and folding in her wings.
>”Well, you’re not as completely stupid as I thought, I’ll give you that.”
>You stand your ground, and she stands hers, the two of you sizing each other up.
“Guess you haven’t learned yet, you play with fire, you get burned.”
>”Have you ever been bitten by a recluse before? Allow me to give you a demonstration.”
>>
>>25451315
STRANGER DANGER
BAD TOUCH! BAD TOUCH!
>>
>>25451469
Aquire wrench,
Apply directly to changeling.
>>
And with that, I’m going to call it a week.

I try to be transparent and consistent with my scheduling, but with Thanksgiving coming up, I’m going to be spending most of the next couple weeks with family, so my schedule’s gonna look pretty wonky.
I’ll try to get some threads in, since I definitely don’t want to go three weeks without writing, but it likely won’t be on the weekends, and there won’t be a thread within the next seven days. Watch CYOA discussion, and I’ll try to keep you updated.

As always, thank you all so much for playing, and post questions for me or the characters, and I’ll stick around to answer them
>>
File: Okay.jpg (68 KB, 361x359) Image search: [Google]
Okay.jpg
68 KB, 361x359
>>25451488
>>
>>25451469
Get wrench. Ask her if she wants to take this outside. Don't want to torch the building.
>>
>>25451488
th-thank you
>>
>>25451506>>25451469

That kind of moral burden lies on the hero, tell her to get the fuck out of here before you burn the entire building. She's an assassin, saving dozen of ponies from a flamming building isn't her forte and she's likely to fail. And don't she dare give you the "I'll just take you down before that happens" bullshit, once again she's an assassin, her chances to even take you out at all have drastically diminished at the moment she couldn't end it while dropping the disguise. Use any hint of weakness to acquire wrench and apply to face
>>
>>25453252
That moral burden lies on anyone who doesn't enjoy burning buildings full of people.
>>
>>25451488
Little disappointed to see it end here, but I'm real excited to pick it up again next time.
Got a couple things on my mind
1. What are we going to do with this Changeling after we beat her ass (assuming we do). I think we'd rather avoid killing her, but I guess if things get intense we can toss her into a hospital bed. I don't think killing her would be worth the trouble.
2. Where we gonna hideout? I really doubt it's a good idea to stick around here now, we might consider moving in at the bar/garage until we get a new place.
3. Just how jacked are we going to get if we eat that statue? Even though I'm sure bad consequences will arise from doing so, I really want to see just what would happen. Maybe we'd end up like Venom with an evil subconscious side in our head or something?

Thanks for running!
>>
>>25453285
But she doesn't have to know we don't want to burn it down, it would perfectly make sense for her to believe so sinc we kinda did it before, even if not on purpose

>>25453477
Should we deafeat her, breaking her teath should be a good enough lesson, although that's already a little on the cruel side
Also, for the statuette, incorparating it to the bike instead of using it on ourselves might be a possibility. Screw vehicle computers, we could be ridding a living demon!
>>
>>25453477
I think it would be about having enough willpower to control it. The statue would probably lead to a more power more risk scenario. Basically Easy becomes as strong as her willpower will allow. Going beyond that limit would lead to dark juju.
>>
>>25453477
You forgot the most important one.
Smack talking her.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.