[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today's episode pretty much confirmed that Twilight is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
So today's episode pretty much confirmed that Twilight is useless and that no one cares anymore that she's a princess save for those in Canterlot . She did jack shit this episode. Only important thing I guess was that spell, and even then she was struggling to use it
>>
>>25435881
>twilight handles things
>WAHHHH SHOW IS SHIT
>twilight can't handle things
>WAHHHH SHOW IS SHIT

>twilight does things without friends
>OVERPOWERED MARY SUE
>twilight needs a friend to do something
>WORTHLESS GARBAGE CHARACTER

>twilight has learned to be less snarky
>BORING FLAT CHARACTER WITH NOTHING APPEALING
>twilight still gets autism freakouts
>SHIT WRITING WHY HASNT SHE IMPROVED AT ALL

black

and

white

scenarios

fuck off
>>
>>25435881
no. twilight is not useless like spike is. she is a very useful, smart, and pretty pony.
>>
>>25435920
>everyone who complains about anything is the same person
You're an idiot.
>>
>>25435881
censor the wings!
>>
File: 1447529689886.png (304 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447529689886.png
304 KB, 1600x1600
>>25435950
>>
>>25435946
literally has nothing to do with what I said shithead
>>
>>25435881
That was the best part of the episode m8. She's not perfect because she hasn't been turned into a mary sue like people thought. Literally all that's changed about her is she can fly.
>>
>>25435982
thanks
>>
File: yoba mlp.png (84 KB, 634x342) Image search: [Google]
yoba mlp.png
84 KB, 634x342
>>25435920
And then there's people like me who like the show's quality and direction throughout.
>>
>>25435990
Dumbass. You were showing that people complain about everything as if there's some kind of contradiction. The people complaining about her being perfect are not the same people complaining about her being a fuck-up.
>>
>>25436002
Mah niggah. Glad there are still comfy sit back and enjoy the ride people here like you and I.
>>
>>25435946
I fail to see how this is anyway related to what he said
>>
>>25436035
Then you might be retarded.
>>
>>25436002
>>25436031
Same here. Keep on being comfy bros
>>
>>25436042
He never said that the same person made the complaints you imbecile. He was making the point that people find all these things to whine about even though they usually aren't substantiated.
>>
>>25436026
congratulations, dipshit

they're both wrong

so fuck off
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.