[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the Spike shit talking here is just a meme right? Theres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
All the Spike shit talking here is just a meme right?

Theres no way that many people could actually hate him.
>>
absolutely nobody likes spike. The little faggot should be fucking shot already, he's so fucking useless and fucks up everything he does.

It's not only that, spikefags make it impossible to like spike even if you're neutral. They have the biggest victim complex possible.
>>
>>25435383
If I met all the va's, I would ask for all their autographs except Cathy's.
>>
>>25435383
Relax, there's like one and a half anon who samefags his hatred for Spike everywhere. A lot of people here have an actual opinion on Spike, which consist of more than just "he should just go".
>>
>>25435383
Spike is the voice of reason and the most relable of most anons on here.

People hate him because they hate what they see in themselves.
>>
>>25435383
It's more towards his fans. Most of us can tell that he's meant to be just comedic relief, so when Spikefags throw tantrums every week over how he wasn't written to be a perfect, charismatic, cool dude, we laugh at them. Then one guy started taking it to the extreme and being a total edgelord obviously ironically to get laughs, then Spikefags lost their shit and started spamming shipping to get revenge for their feels. Now people hate them even more.
>>
>>25435383
>im going to make yet another spike shitpost thread under the guise of assuming people not liking this shit is a joke
Well meme'd.
>>
>>25435445
you can still get mayor mares autograph.
>>
>>25435383
It's just this one guy
>>25435420
You can tell his posts by his not capitalizing any letters, being an edgefaggot and claiming to speak for everyone else.
>>
>>25435453
>"he should just go".
he should just go by having a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. fucking faggot needs to fucking kill himself already.
>>
>>25435457
Ironically, the hatefag anger made me appreciate the ship.
>>
>>25435498
epic
>>
>>25435498
that's because you have shit taste. rarity would rather die than have a relationship with a little queer like spike.
>>
>>25435456
This
>>
>>25435457
This. I don't really care for Spike at all, but it gets incredibly annoying when his fanboys freak out for what's clearly just comedic relief. Or demanding that he needs to be treated better. A good example is how a chunk of them act about Sparity, evident with the samefag spamming the threads. Acting like Spike deserves some sort of "reward" for all he's been through, probably being Rarity. Or demanding some complex romantic subplot that doesn't fit in a children's cartoon.
>>
>>25435456
you mean spikefags love him because they self insert themselves as spike.
>>
>>25435420
>>25435492
>>25435544
Is this guy the new "Damage control guy"?
>>
>>25435660
>>25435544 just corrected the Spikefag making ridiculous assumptions. The people who don't like Spike probably don't insert as him and think "this is totally me".
>>
>>25435536
kek, what did you expect from spikefags? They really should make an episode where spike gets mauled by an animal and his friends laugh at him.
>>
File: JUST.png (638 KB, 1000x1709) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
638 KB, 1000x1709
What kind of character development do you want senpai?
>>
File: 1434816076091.png (248 KB, 621x346) Image search: [Google]
1434816076091.png
248 KB, 621x346
>>25435715
JUST
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.