[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ColtQuest Thread 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: ColtQuestThread7.png (227 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread7.png
227 KB, 640x600
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/coltquest

From the last thread:

>Joyride rescues Emerald from the Pecan Family Farm
>The two of them find out Hope is going to Whiterwater.
>The pair get to Whiterwater
>Emerald bangs a Griffon and gets another orb, as well as 300 bits.
>Emerald spends 60 of those bits getting a hat and ice cream.
>Emerald convinces Joyride to teach him Alchemy.
>They make an invisibility potion.
>Emerald gets to go to Joyride's library, and reads some books on alchemy as well as seeing Joyride's photo album.
>Joyride invites him on a journey to help her orgasm by making a potion, which he accepts.
>Emerald goes to sleep and wakes up the next day, deciding to try to use what he learned to make a potion himself.

Continued next post...
>>
File: 131.png (232 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
131.png
232 KB, 640x600
Emerald decides to try and find a park. There are lot's of plants there, there should be something he can find!

Emerald spots a pony walking nearby, and asks him where he can find a park. He is quickly directed to one just up the road a few blocks, which Emerald makes his way too.

The park is decently sized, with a nice grassy field, a few trees, a gazebo, and some play equipment. It's still early enough in the day that there doesn't appear to be many people walking around.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25427988
First things first
ride the swings
>>
>>25427988
>>25428161
Confirm.
>>
>>25428161
>>25428178
Fun time is now.
>>
>>25427988
>>25428161
Triple.
>>
>>25428161
Yes. Then grab one of every flower. Tuck them all into the hat.
>>
>>25428216
Oh! Let's make a bouquet for Hope!
>>
>>25428227
>>25428216
Agreed.
>>
That header makes my heart happy.
>>
File: 132.png (91 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
132.png
91 KB, 640x600
>>25428161
>>25428178
>>25428203
>>25428205
>>25428216
>>25428227

Emerald jumps on the swing and has a fun time of it. Now that he thinks on it, it's been a while since he's been to a playground.

Next, he goes down the slide a few times, and then moves to the sandbox, where he builds a little castle.

Dusting off his hooves he looks for the nearest flowers, some daisies, and makes a chain with them, creating a small hat. He carefully tucks this into his hat. He wants to give this to Hope when he sees her!

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25428528
Let's find what potion we want to make and determine which ingredients we need to find.
>>
>>25428528
Lookup a potion that's easy to make. A health tonic maybe.
>>
File: 133.png (116 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
133.png
116 KB, 640x600
>>25428627
>>25428655

Emerald lays down on the grass and pulls out "Popular Potions".

The book is laid out well, with most of the beginner's potions near the beginning and then leading to more difficult ones. Emerald pages through these easier ones, but most of them have reagents that aren't readily available unless he goes to an apothecary.

Looking at it from another angle, Emerald goes to the index and looks up recipes that use things that are from around him. Daisies don't seem to bring anything up, but the colt finds a potion that uses dandelions, and it seems pretty easy. It seems to be a constipation remedy.

In fact, the only other ingredients seem to be kale, chocolate, water, and prune juice.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25429112
Let's go buy the rest of the ingredients from a store or something.
>>
>>25429112
Sounds like stuff we could get from a store.
>>
>>25427966
>VI
>7
You failed Roman Numerite
>>
File: 134.png (120 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
134.png
120 KB, 640x600
>>25428528
>>25429112
>>25429255
>>25429292

Emerald nods at the recipe. He thinks he could get the rest of these at a grocery store. He is about to get to his feet when he hears a voice.

"Hello! What'cha reading?"

Emerald gets to his hooves and sees another colt. Emerald says he was reading a book about potions.

"Oh cool! Hey, my name is Shock Top. What's yours?"

Emerald introduces himself and then the colt smiles and says,

"Wanna play?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: 132456542.gif (485 KB, 466x313) Image search: [Google]
132456542.gif
485 KB, 466x313
>>25429112
We must make this potion. Only fun times can come of this.
>>
>>25429524
Why not, we ain't in a rush. Might as well start living our childhood now that we're in relative safety.
>>
>>25429524
Ask what he wants to play and where.
>>
I'm thinkin' we fuck him.
>>
File: 135.png (146 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
135.png
146 KB, 640x600
>>25429571
>>25429580

Emerald and Shock Top decide to play in the sand box. They take turns building up sand and then breaking it down and building it back up again.

"So you just move here? I don't recognize you from school or anything."

Emerald says he's just here temporarily, and that he is passing through.

"Oh! Are you a traveler! How fun! Where are you going?"

Emerald says he isn't quite sure, but that he should know pretty soon.

The two colts play for a little while longer, and then there is a stallions voice that calls out, "Shock Top! Where are you? Time for snack!"

"Oh! That's my dad!" Shock Top says jumping up, "Snack time! I hope it's peanut butter and apples. Hey, wanna come over?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25429969
No thanks, you'll just stay here and play with the sand.
>>
>>25429969
sure
>>
>>25430008
Sure, lets do it.
>>
>>25429969
Ask Shock Top what life is like in he town then we can tell him some of our journeys.
>>
>>25429969
No thank you, we have a potion to make.
>not wanting to level your alchemy
>playing a well-read nerd character
>>
File: 136.png (147 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
136.png
147 KB, 640x600
>>25430008
>>25430081

Emerald agrees and starts walking with Shock Top back to his house, which happens to be across the street from the park.

The place he lives is nearly identical to the other places on the street. A tall, thin, mostly clean building. It's likely he lives in an apartment, as there is a small staircase next to the door. Emerald thinks he sees some motion at the window, but the second he looks it's gone.

Shock Top opens the door. He beckons Emerald in, and then quickly follows him inside, shutting and locking the door behind him.

The apartment is a small studio, similar to the one that Emerald slept in last night, except this one has three makeshift beds and is quite a bit dirtier. There is trash and spoiled food pushed into the corners, and the walls and floor and greasy and stained. A single, worn couch sits against one of the walls.

"Yeah, that's him." A deep voice coming from Emerald's side says.

He looks around and sees two ponies standing before him near the window. One is a mare smoking a cigarette. She is wearing a sultry looking dress and long gloves, and much like the room they are a little greasy and dirty. Next to her sits the pony who spoke, an incredibly ordinary looking specimen except for his sharp, unruly, mane.

"Yes..." The Mare says, taking another drag of her cigarette, "He looks just like the wanted poster, except for the stupid hat."

Emerald isn't entirely sure what is happening, but it's clear he has walked into a bad situation.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25430439

(Also, last one for the night.)
>>
>>25430008
>>25430081
Nice job morons. How have you not realized you shouldn't trust anyone?
>>
>>25430463
>This one time things went poorly so I'm always right.
>>
>>25430470
I know you're not going to believe me but I saw this coming. I didn't say anything because I knew others would say "what? that's crazy and you're being paranoid." so I just let it happen to call you idiots.
>>
Please tell me we brought along the invisibility potion. Otherwise our options are to see where this goes, or make a swift exit out the window.
>>
>>25430481
So what, we're just going to go around being paranoid all the time? Yeah, people are shitters a lot of the time. But if we hadn't been willing to trust people, we wouldn't become friends with Joyride, we would have noped the fuck away from Hope, we probably would end up with no allies whatsoever.

Yeah, getting betrayed sucks. Hell, we might even get betrayed more often than not. But there was no indicator here. There was no reason for us to suspect that we were gonna fail. There was no reason to distrust the friendly colt.

You either take the good with the bad or you become a cynical douchebag. And that is the least fun way to live.
>>
>>25430491
It would be bad to drink the potion in front of them because the unicorn would just pull it away from us. we need to wait for them to not look at us and then drink it.

For now we have to listen to them and look for a chance to run away. THEN we drink the potion when we turn a corner. if there are even any corners to turn.
>>
>>25430518
we tried to nope the fuck away from hope but she ended up catching us. Then we found her masturbating while calling our name and decided to trust her after that. she also saved us from those first kidnappers.
it was luck that she knew joy.

The indicator was using the child as bait. it's a tactic pedophiles use to lure in victims. you see now why I would have been called paranoid if I had said this.
The least fun way to live is being a sex slave in my opinion.
>>
>>25430521
Good point. For now, we just need to wait for an opening to get out of this room.

They seem like they're in it for the money, maybe we can trick them with the amulet like we did the dragon.
>>
>>25430481
So you're just the world must useless cunt then?
>>
>>25430692
That's what I got out of it.
>>
>>25430692
why no anon. it means that I just a shitty teammate. there's a difference.
>>
>>25430521
I second this
>>
>>25430439
he starts compulsively cleaning the apartment asking no one in particular why it's so messy and that it should be cleaner then this.
>>
>>25430808
If we become their servant for the day we might be able to make the potion, since it uses common items, and feed it to them with their dinner.
>>
>>25430439
Turn around
Unlock the door
Power-peace-out-of-there

I mean, he won't need a key, right? If for some magic reason the shit is super locked; calm down. Unequip {BANDANA: NECK] and [HAT: HEAD]
Equip [BANDANA: HEAD] because we need all the stealth we can get. Then sneak our way to the refridgerator, and see if we can find the ingredients for the laxative potion in the kitchen.

But the door'll be an easy open, right?
>>
I thought his dad was just over sitting on a bench or something. Didn't know we were going into a house.
>>
>>25432956
I kinda got that feeling too.

We should have Joy cast a spell that makes it so all the wanted posters mentions our parents are child molesters, like an instant graffiti-spell.
Make people have second thoughts about turning us in AND ruin the evil step-parents reputation.
Doubt she could do it, but it would be sweet.
>>
>>25431793
>>
>>25436471
>>
>>25427966
Joyride's color is blech. I always thought that she was a red head
>>
>>25437222
I for one imagined Joyride exactly as she is in the picture.
>>
We're fucking dead aren't we
>>
>>25437222
>shades of grey
More like shades of gay amirite?
>>
>>25430439
well fuck.

DO NOT DRINK THE POTION! THEY WILL REMOVR IT FROM OUR HOOVES BEFORE WE CAN BE INVISIBLE. Ask what is going on like the dumbfuck we are, play stupid. Shoukdn't be to hard for a retard like us
>>
File: shock top.png (165 KB, 575x561) Image search: [Google]
shock top.png
165 KB, 575x561
>>25429524
>Shock Top
muh nigga
>>
>>25430439
Leap out window.
>>
(I recently upgraded to windows 10 and I need a little time to set everything back up. My bad bros.)
>>
>>25440704
How dare you inconvenience us so.
>>
>>25440704
>upgraded
Eheh.
>>
>>25440704
it's worth it. windows 10 is pretty sleek

also install gentoo
>>
>>25440998
>install Gentoo
>after Stallman himself lost the Summer cup

top lel
>>
>>25441334
>implying Stallman didn't win it for us
>>
>>25440704
>Windows 10
Oh god, why would you do that to your computer?
>>
>>25430470
>Stargazer
>The granny
>Shock Top

>one time
>>
>>25440998
>install gentoo
well meme'd bro, well meme'd.
>>
Instead of bitching about how we got into this predicament, how about we discuss ways to escape?

Here are some ideas:
>yell "Help! I'm being raped! Pedophiles are holding me captive!"
When somebody investigates and sees us tied up and gagged, that'll raise some serious questions.
This will hopefully cause enough chaos for us to slip away.

>negotiate
Act calm and cool. Congratulate them on finding us, and tell them that we can offer a better reward than whatever was printed on those wanted posters.
Tell them that have a lot of valuable enchanted equipment. We stole these magical artifacts from our stepparents, and that's why they're so committed to catching us.
Why else would they offer such a high reward reward just to catch a runaway kid? The truth is, that reward isn't even worth half of the price of our stolen artifacts. Their offer is just a ripoff.

I mean, just look! We're wearing a magical amulet right now! We also have a magic cock ring, and we sold another artifact for a ton of gold that we used to buy this awesome hat.

We'll lead you to our stash of stolen artifacts if you promise to let us go. You can then sell those artifacts on the black market for tons of bits, or you can renegotiate a better deal with our step-family.

Think about it: You get more gold, I get to go free and my step parents get their artifacts back. Everybody wins.

We would then, of course, lead them back to Joyride so she can do her thing.
>>
>>25441650
Crying rape wont help because we're locked indoors. That kind of bargaining won't work since they either wont believe us, try to force us to give it to them, or try to get a better reward.
>>
>>25442517
>try to force us to give it to them, or try to get a better reward.
Either of these are fine.
If they try to force us to take them to the hidden stash, then we just take them to Joyride instead.

If they try to get a better reward from the guards, then they won't just hand us over immediately, giving us more time to escape.

I also doubt that they won't believe us.
The huge reward just for a runaway is very suspicious. They don't know about the sexual abuse, so from their perspective the stolen magical artifacts makes sense.
We also have a magical artifact on our person right now, which would confirm our story.

>Crying rape wont help because we're locked indoors.
Sound can travel through walls. If somebody is screaming bloody murder in the middle of a suburban neighborhood then somebody will notice.
>>
>>25442578
Trying to force us could also be telling them the directions and who says they'll stay in town and not go to claim the reward in person? Also it would be easy to see through our bluff and because of the situation they'd assume we'd say anything to try and escape so they'd be suspicious from the get go. If we start screaming they'll just force us to shut up and send Shock Top to convince any passersby that nothing is happening.
>>
>>25442630
>Trying to force us could also be telling them the directions
I'm sorry, but I don't know what this means. English isn't my first language. Can you please rephrase?

>Also it would be easy to see through our bluff and because of the situation they'd assume we'd say anything to try and escape so they'd be suspicious from the get go
Just because we could fail doesn't mean we shouldn't try. We're not in a worse position if they don't believe us.
>>
>>25442652
I think he meant that they'd get the directions to Joys place but not take us with them.
>>
>>25442662
>I think he meant that they'd get the directions to Joys place but not take us with them.
Oh. Well, that's not a problem either.

>it's splits them up, so we'll have less ponies standing between us and escaping
>when they meet Joyride, she can probably work out that somethings wrong
Joyride is smart, she'll be able to figure out what happened in ponies arrive asking about the "stolen amulet" and stuff.
>>
>>25442652
They could force us to tell them where it is and keep us here under guard while one of them checks it. Failing to trick somebody makes all future attempts to make them believe something we say either harder or completely impossible, so we best make sure our first story works because if it doesn't we'll be screwed.
>>
>>25442679
Running into anybody would make them realize it's a trick. Nobody in their right mind would ask a random stranger directions to stolen loot and in a populated city Joyride would have no reason to believe a random passerby is responsible.
>>
Invisibility pot
>>
>>25442704
Perhaps. I think you're deliberately looking for the worst case scenario.
And even then, it still splits apart this trio of kidnappers and makes it easier for us to escape.
>>
>>25442725
Hope for the best, plan for the worst. And I don't see how lessening their numbers will help us since it would only take 1 of them tying us up and throwing us in a closet to prevent any escape attempts.
>>
>>25442744
>And I don't see how lessening their numbers will help
Less numbers makes any other plan easier to pull off.
If we try to be sneaky, we'd be less likely to be noticed.
If we try to outsmart them, then it's less likely that they'll see through out deceptions.
If we try to fight them, then we'll be less outnumbered.

There's no downside.
>>
>>25442785
Unless they tie us up, gag us, and throw us in a closet.
>>
>>25442910
They could do that anyway. They're not more likely to do that if we tell them we have valuable amulets.
>>
>>25442919
They're more likely to do it if we split them up. It would be better to com up with a way to maintain our freedom so we have the opportunity to escape like these: >>25430808 >>25430868
>>
Early bumping for QM to get Linux
>>
Page 2 bump
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x315
Bump
>>
>>25443800
>>
File: 137.png (98 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
137.png
98 KB, 640x600
>>25441650
>>25442578
>>25442652
>>25442679
>>25442691
>>25442785

Shock Top pushes Emerald over to the couch, making him sit on it. He then turns towards the mare.

"Ma..." Shock Top starts, "Could you take this spell off me? I hate being so stringy."

"Yeah, yeah, get over here." The mare says, rolling her eyes.

The mare is obviously much less adept at magic than Joyride. The first time she tries she turns Shock Top's fur and mane green, the second time it isn't clear what happens, but he ends up looking dizzy and throws up. Third time is the charm though, and Shock Top grows into a very large, muscly stallion.

Shock Top breathes a sigh of relief and flexes one of his arms.

"There, better? Now watch the kid. I'm going to go get the guard." The mare says, striding over to the door.

Once the mare is gone, Emerald tries to negotiate with the two ponies. Claiming that he has a treasure trove of items he stole from his step-parents and that's why they are looking for him, and that he'll share if he let's them go.

These two clearly aren't the brains of the operation. They sort of look at each other, and after telling Emerald to stay where he is they wander slightly closer to the door and begin whispering to each other, still slightly in earshot.

After a few seconds Emerald hears in an audible whisper, "Well, then we can get his treasure AND the reward."

They argue for a moment more, and then trot back over to Emerald and say, "Okay squirt. Tell us where this treasure is, and if we can find it we'll let you go."

Emerald can only think of one street name, but not wanting to give away Joyride's house he names a different unit. Therefore he tells them it's in the basement of #306 Coursewalk.

"Coursewalk?" The pony who isn't Shock Top says, "That's pretty close to us. Okay, you stay here and watch'em. I'm going to go scope the place out."

The other pony rushes out the door, leaving you and Shock Top alone.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25444679
GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!
>>
>>25444679
Drink the invisibility potion surreptitiously, then run out the window.
>>
>>25444679
Attack enemy with fireball.
>>
>>25444679
Tell him he makes a mean sand castle for a grown-up.
>>
>>25444679
Shock Top is around our age, so he shouldn't be too much stronger than us. Grab whatever's nearest to us, then bludgeon him. Not too hard though.
>>
File: 138.png (114 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
138.png
114 KB, 640x600
>>25445072

Emerald wants to drink the potion, but Shock Top is looking right at him. Unable to think of a good distraction, he simply asks with his best attempt at shock what is going on outside.

Surprisingly, Shock Top goes to the window and looks out it surreptitiously. While the stallion isn't looking Emerald downs the whole bottle of invisibility potion. It doesn't look like much, but it tastes strongly of pepper and spoiled radishes. Emerald gags loudly.

Shock Top looks around at the sound and his eyes go wide.

"What the- Where'd you go you little brat?" Shock Top says, running over to the couch and looking around.

Emerald looks down at himself. It seems the potions effects are instant, as he can't see any part of him. Even his amulet and clothes are invisible!

As Shock Top begins to search the bed sheets and the kitchen area Emerald smirks and walks to the door, unlocks it, and opens it. This causes Shock Top to look to the door and then bound towards it, glancing all around outside. He curses and then steps outside a little and rakes the area with his eyes.

Emerald simply walks out the door an far enough away that he thinks he can't be spotted. He doesn't know how long the potion will last, but for now he is still unseen.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25446022
Retreat back to Joyrides place.

And this incident proves that we need a more thorough disguise, like a frilly dress or something.
>>
>>25446078
Yes.
Fall back to base and get a makeover.
>>
>>25446022
Let's go back to joy for now
>>
>>25446022
Emerald is a cumstain ghost on a shitty run-down couch.
>>
>>25446170
>not being a cumstain ghost on a shitty run-down couch
>>
>>25446022
Return to safezone.
>>
Get back to Joy, on the double.

Make sure we aren't being followed first. I'd hate to lead them back to her.
>>
File: 139.png (218 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
139.png
218 KB, 640x600
>>25446078
>>25446119
>>25446123
>>25446386
>>25446486

Emerald decides to book it back to Joyride's place.

Though invisible, he can't help but feel paranoid, glancing behind him every few steps to make sure he isn't being followed. Is it going to be like this every where he goes?

As Emerald gets close to Coursewalk, he sees the second pony who tried to kidnap him pass by him on the sidewalk, looking angry.

For some reason this makes Emerald happy, and he skips the rest of the way to #304. He decides to go to the library and pass the time until Joyride returns by studying. In between reading and resting his eyes he decides to build his book hovel up into a proper house. This is made much easier by the fact that there are some very large books in the library.

Some too large in fact. Emerald made the mistake of asking for the biggest books in the library, and was almost demolished by books three times larger than him.

His study is fruitful, and though he can't pretend to have memorized any potions, he understands how to make a few of them, such as lesser versions of the fireball potion that Joyride mentioned, as well as some basic utility potions like flu resistance, as well as healing potions that can cure small scraps and bruises.

>Knowledge of Alchemy increases!

Emerald begins to hurl a gurgle from his stomach, and suddenly realizes how hungry he is. He has a habit of forgetting to eat when he reads. Sometimes books are just so absorbing!

There is a knock at the library door, and getting up Emerald opens it to see Joyride standing there in the mid-afternoon sun.

"Hey, Hope should be coming in soon. Jeez, you haven't been studying all day have you?" Joyride says with a smirk, "Neeerd."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25446708
We went to the park, but we ran into some troublemakers and had to give them the slip.
>>
Yep, spent all day studying.

Can we go get something to eat?
>>
>>25446762
Yeah we almost got abducted or raped or...turned into a pumpkin. I don't fucking know.
Bad shit almost went down.
>>
>>25446708
Maybe we can ask for another invisibility potion
>>
>>25446708
Ask for a makeover.
>>
>>25446708
Is there any kind of potion to change our colors so we can more easily disguise ourselves?
Hopefully something that lasts for longer than a few hours. Ideally being in effect until we drink some sort of counter potion so we can be in control of our disguise.
>>
>>25446877
Sounds complicated. We'd be better off just dying our coat.
>>
>>25446888
This.

>>25446078
The frilly dress ain't a bad idea either. Our enemies are looking for a colt, not a filly. Plus it'll cover our cutie mark.
>>
>>25446946
Does Emerald even have his qt mark yet?
>>
>>25446708
We need a dye job. Apparently there's posters up everywhere about us.
>>
Tell her about the trouble so we can restock potions.

Then ask her about how we can look less girly since everyone is looking for a girly colt and feminine features are making us noticeably stand out.
>>
>>25446708
Eat.
Dye job.
Ditch the hat, some ponies know you're wearing it now.
>>
File: 140.png (114 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
140.png
114 KB, 640x600
>>25446762
>>25446790
>>25446828
>>25446840
>>25446877
>>25446888
>>25446946

Emerald explains that he was almost abducted again when he went walking around, and tells exactly what happened.

"Ah, yeah. I figured that might have happened if you went out. I knew you'd make it out though. You wouldn't be my lil' perv if you hadn't." Joyride says, winking.

Emerald comments that he only made it out because of the invisibility potion, and asks if he could have another one just in case.

"Eh, I'm sure you could have made it out if you had tried without it. Maybe, I dunno. I do have more of that potion left, but I sold a lot of it already. If you want it you're going to have to work for it."

Emerald comments that he does have a lot of his money left still.

Joyride smirks and says, "If you think that's enough you don't know how valuable an invisibility potion is. Anyway come on, let's go see if Hope is in."

The two of them make their way towards the eastern gate of Whitherwater. The bustle that was missing when he went out in the morning is back in full form, and Emerald does his best to avoid eye contact with everyone.

Emerald, still concerned he might be recognized and captured again asks if he can get some sort of disguise. Maybe dying his mane and fur, or perhaps cutting it and getting some other clothes.

"Yeah we can do that. I mean we can do it later. Right now it's time to relax. I want food. Good food. Good food and booze. The booze doesn't have to be good."

Emerald does feel a bit more relaxed being around Joyride. She hasn't let him down yet anyway. He still feels like he should be more proactive about this though.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25447329
Emerald asks for spaghetti.
>>
>>25447329
Emerald prefers good booze.
>>
>>25447444
Emerald can't handle good booze.
>>
>>25447452
He's a rich kid in the medieval era. He's probably had good wine or mead before
>>
>>25447387
DID SOMEONE SAY SPAGHETTI?
>>
>>25447472
No willpower.
>>
>>25447504
Both wine and mead are like 12% alcohol. He'll be fine.
>>
>>25447492
Emerald is very familiar with the bone zone.
>>
>>25447329
Did emerald described the guys that tried to capture him?
>>
>>25447539
He also knows what having a part of your body turn blue feels like
>>
File: 141.png (104 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
141.png
104 KB, 640x600
>>25447387
>>25447444
>>25447452
>>25447472
>>25447527

Emerald asks if he can have any alcohol.

"Go ahead. Though I'm sure Hope will have something to say about it. I mean, I guess I shouldn't speak for her when you can just ask yourself." Joyride says pointing ahead.

Through the crowd, Emerald can see Hope shaking the hoof of a pony wearing the same robes as her. She then waves him goodbye as he joins some others also wearing the same robe.

Emerald makes a beeline for her through the crowd, a little unsure how he didn't bump or jostle anyone, and about knocks her over when he goes for a hug.

She gives a small "eek!" of surprise, and then realizing who it is returns the embrace.

They stay like this for along while. Emerald doesn't really want it to end.

Emerald feels like he should say something.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25448749
Missed you.
>>
>>25448749
Gib de pusi boss
>>
>>25448749
If nobodies looking give her a peck on the cheek.
>>
>>25448749
>>25448822
Lean in for dem face nuzzles, boi
>>
>>25448749
It's nice to see you again hope. You missed her.
>>
>>25448749
Like any other child, we should gush about what we learned and that we can into alchemy now.
>>
Tell her how much we missed her, and that we have plenty of stories to tell her about our adventures.
>>
File: 142.png (141 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
142.png
141 KB, 640x600
>>25448802
>>25448822
>>25448858
>>25448899
>>25448981
>>25448990

(I'll be back in a bit.)

Emerald nuzzles into Hopes chest, and then leans up and gives her a peck on the cheek. He then backs up a little and begins to tell her all of the things he's learned about Zebra Alchemy and potion making in general.

"Oh my, that's wonderful! I'm sure you will make a good alchemist, and Joyride will be a great teacher!" Hope says, clapping her hooves and beaming at him and the unicorn who just sidled up to them.

"Yeah, he was pretty desperate to learn, so how could I say no?"

Emerald butts back in and asks if she has any bumps or bruises, and that he can help with that.

"You needn't worry about that my dear. Ponycare keeps it's employees very healthy. But if I get a small cut soon I'll be sure to come to you!" She says, petting the top of the colt's head.

"Come on, we are going to go get some good food and booze." Joyride says, beckoning the two on.

"Oh? Where are we going? Custard and Cremes?" Hope asks walking along.

"I said good food. Not good, expensive food." Joyride says licking her lips, "Good food, decently tasting and decently priced booze. You'll see. The place I'm thinking is great."

Emerald asks Hope if he can try some alcohol.

"Not until you are older dear." She says giggling.

"Oh yeah." Joyride says piping up suddenly, "And I have another friend coming."

"Oh?" Hope asks intrigued.

"Yeah. Her name is Sensoria. She's cool. Well most of the time. You'll see." She says to a now worried looking Hope.

They walk in silence for a bit. Though Emerald enjoys just being around Hope, he feels like he wants to talk to her more, though he isn't sure what to say.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25449442
Isn't Sensoria that one guard who was eyeing us up?
>>
>>25449442
How long has she been with Ponycare?
>>
>>25449442
>Sensoria
Oh boy, here we go.
Maybe we'll get that last orb out of this if things turn out a certain way.
>>
File: 26457.png (39 KB, 276x390) Image search: [Google]
26457.png
39 KB, 276x390
>>25449544
>>25449696
>Sensoria
Wasn't that the cloaked Twilight lookalike who we gave the slip?
>>
>>25449442
Give her the flowers we have under our hat.
>>
Super early bumP
>>
File: 143.png (109 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
143.png
109 KB, 640x600
>>25449544
>>25449684
>>25449696
>>25450154
>>25450509

Remembering suddenly about the flower ring he made, Emerald pulls it out of his hat and gives it to Hope.

"Oh! How sweet of you my dear!" She says happily, putting the crown on her head.

Emerald beams and asks about Ponycare.

"It's a humanitarian organization. We go around helping with emergency relief efforts and response to natural disasters and-!"

"Alright, here we are!" Joyride says, motioning to a bar with a sign that reads, "The Lusty Ladle".

From what he read of bars, Emerald always thought they were miserable places where ponies beaten down by life's hardships go to sit in a dimly lit room to drink away their troubles in silence, but this place is anything but that. It's lively and jovially with groups of ponies sitting at brightly lit tables drinking, eating, joking, and singing along with the upbeat music of the band playing in one corner of the room. It's almost nothing but smiles and laughter here.

"Ah, there is Sensoria! Hey, over here you slut!" Joyride says, waving to a thin, robed pony.

Emerald gulps. He recognizes this pony as one of the soldiers he saw the night Joyride got in a fight with the dragon. He quickly hides behind Hope.

"Hello!" Sensoria says, clearly shifting awkwardly at the situation.

"This is Hope and-"

"Oh!" Sensoria starts shaking hooves with Hope excitedly, "You are Blood's daughter right? Joyride has told me all about you! S-she... Have you slept with her yet? You know she is trying so hard and-"

Hope looks alarmed at this question and quickly stammers out a no.

"...And this is Emerald. My... Apprentice, I guess you could say." Joyride says, pulling Emerald out.

"A-ah... You, I know you. You are the one I can't see..." She says with a wavering smile at Emerald.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25451524
Well, that could have gone a lot worse
Let's be nice
>>
>>25451524
Nice to meet you Sensoria. I'm glad that witch didn't hurt you.
>>
>>25451524
Say hi. Tell her it's nice to meet you under different circumstances. She's not planning on turning you in is she?
>>
>>25451524
Say we're glad she's alive ask what happened after we left
>>
>>25451524
>What does Emerald do?
ask her if she wants to fuck. need to finally get this damned ring off!
>>
>>25451524
Ask why she can't see us.
Is it because our time is now?
>>
>>25451524
is sensoria autistic?
>>
>>25451885
She uses magic to detect others and our pendant blocks it.
>>
>>25451885
My assumption is that she's blind and relies on magic to 'see' ponies.
>>
Well if she is blind, we could offer to let her feel our face to build a mental image of how we look.

Then give her a compliment, tell her she's pretty.
>>
>rape
>>
>>25452503
I second this.
>>
>>25452096
Let's do both of these.
>>
File: 144.png (113 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
144.png
113 KB, 640x600
>>25451562
>>25451592
>>25451711
>>25451885
>>25451954
>>25452096
>>25452591

"Oh, you two know each other?" Joyride says.

"Y-yeah, we found him alone sitting with a box in an area that had been heavily scorched by dragon fire... We lost him a little bit afterwards because some weird bat creature attacked us. Heh heh... I knew you were involved somehow Joyride. Who else could fight a dragon?" Sensoria stammers out.

"Wait, what's this about a dragon?" Hope says, looking sharply at Joyride.

Trying to change the subject, Emerald quickly asks what Sensoria means exactly by not being able to see him.

"I'm blind. Well, I mean mostly blind. I can see you, but you are a vague, blurry sort of something. Since I was little I've been using my magic as sight instead, and I've gotten so good at it that I can see behind even most anti-scrying spells... But you I can't see it's... Intriguing, eh-heh..." Sensoria says.

"She works for the WSDF." Joyride says, "In a support role, obviously."

"The Whitherwater Special Defense Force, dear." Hope says to Emerald's confused look, "They are made up of some of the best soldiers the military has to offer! That's quite impressive, Sensoria!"

"Ah-ha... Heh... T-thank you..." Sensoria says, looking down and blushing scarlet.

Emerald offers to let her feel his face so she can get a better idea what he looks like, which she gladly accepts.

"My goodness, you are quite young aren't you?" She then giggles.

"Yeah, and quite the player too. Did you know he's already had his way with Hope?"

It was Hope's turn to blush scarlet, and she flaps her hooves and says, "W-what's wrong with you Joyride?!"

"Wow, heir to the Blossom house and part of Ponycare... And a coltfucker, that's so n-naughty..." Sensoria says cutting through the conversation with more giggling.

"Come on Hope, give her this at least. She gets a little hot hearing about other people's sexual exploits. She's quite shameless really."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25453068
Why? What's the attraction?
>>
>>25453068
Emerald should be just as embarrassed as Hope, if not more.

We should stammer to her defense though.
>>
>>25453068
Inform Sensoria of all sexual exploits thus far.
Well, except the parent rape.
>>
>>25453068
Give a detailed accounting of that time we totally beat a succubus witch at her own game. Embellish it a little.
>>
Tell her we have quite a few stories to tell. (though we should probably do so in private, and tell her about our ring dilemma.)

Oh, and give poor embarrassed Hope a hug.
>>
>>25453068
Proudly correct them.
Hope had HER way with US, and that's how we like it.
>>
>>25453068
Are the WSDF the good guys? Would they have turned us over to our step family if we hadn't run away?
>>
File: 145.png (234 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
145.png
234 KB, 640x600
>>25453083
>>25453103
>>25453120
>>25453161
>>25453214
>>25453225

(That's it for the night, fellas.)

This seems like an odd thing to be attracted to to Emerald, but to each their own, he guesses. Seeing Hope's embarrassed face however, he jumps to her rescue.

Emerald explains that there is no way that he seduced someone like her. He simply isn't that suave enough to get a woman like Hope. She came on to him!

Hope buries her face in her hooves, and Joyride laughs so loud some of the other patrons turn momentarily from the noise.

Emerald glances to Sensoria, and sees that her face is still flushed. Maybe he can get another orb on his ring if he gets her off with some stories.

>Willpower Check
>Rolled 6, failed.

Hope is, however, sitting right next to him. And Emerald can't force himself to start speaking about his experiences. He feels like somehow that would disappoint her.

Menus are quickly passed around and glad for a change of subject, Hope begins to wonder loudly and nervously about what she'll eat. There appears to be a kids menu, and Emerald orders the spaghetti and some grape juice.

Joyride starts up again, and the conversation starts to go... Odd places. Emerald is thankful when his food comes, but it's not entirely distracting from the two unicorn's conversation. Emerald glances over to Hope and sees that she is eating her salad, blushing and averting her gaze.

What does Emerald do?
>>
Ask Hope if she's alright. Seems like she's a bit more shy about her sexual exploits.
>>
>>25453849
She probably feels guilty about fucking us.
>>
>>25453823
Ask Hope what shes been up to since we last saw her.
>>
>>25453823
>>25453936
If that's the case, we should tell Hope that we wanted her just as bad as she wanted us. And that she's the pony that's made us feel the most loved.

And finally, we should tell her about our progress on getting the ring off, because we're mostly doing it to be with her.
>>
>>25453972
This.

We don't need to be over the top or act like we're proposing, but we should be encouraging Hope about her feelings.

We want to give her foals. And she's nobility, so our two houses can be legitimized.

....but mostly because the horny coltfucker knows she wants Emerald's foals. Deep inside her psyche, she knows her womb is already his.
>>
>>25453823
Guys, we could get a three-way and our ring off if we play our cards right here with Sensoria and Hope.
Maybe even Joyride could join in.
We need to sneak some booze while Hope isn't looking too.
>>
>bump
>>
>>25454798
No. No betrayal or underhanded play when it comes to Hope. She's too timid/sweet for that.

>>25453823
Give her some sympathetic eyes, "don't be embarrassed, it's okay" and give a little leg rub under the table. Non-sexual for now

>>25453951
this
>>
>>25453951
This is a nice and sensitive solution
>>
File: 146.png (144 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
146.png
144 KB, 640x600
>>25453849
>>25453936
>>25453951
>>25453972
>>25454414
>>25456100
>>25456137

As Joyride and Sensoria continue their conversation, Emerald apologizes to Hope, he didn't mean to make her feel bad.

"It's not your fault dear. I mean it's really not your fault. I am the terrible one here. You are far to young to be put into the kind of situation you were in, especially considering your past. I took advantage of you."

Emerald puts a hoof on Hope's shoulder and says it's okay, that he chose to help her and that he doesn't blame her at all. He is in fact quite happy he met Hope.

The mare smiles and wipes away a tear, "You really are sweet."

Changing the subject, Emerald asks what Hope has been up to since they've been gone.

"Oh! Well, when I returned to Trotton I was... Actually chewed out pretty hard for abandoning my post." Hope says with a nervous laugh, "But it's okay, my superiors knew what I did was wrong, and understood why I did it... I didn't of course say anything about our tryst of course."

Hope sits up straighter and smiling down at Emerald continues, "After that we were joined by some of the military reserves from Northpoint and told to vacate the area. They didn't tell us why, but something big must be going on over there. After that I pretty much came here, and am now eating dinner with you!"

The pair smile at each other, and then Joyride taps Emerald on the shoulder.

"Hey bud, I need to talk to you for a second."

Joyride ushers Emerald away from the table and after glancing back really quick she says, "Hey, I think I can set you up with Sensoria tonight if you want to get that last orb and some extra dough. I bet she'll be easy to please considering how 'naughty' she'll think the situation is. What do you say?"
>>
>>25456700
Sure why not
Maybe we should something sweet for joy at somepoint, cause holy shit has she done a lot for us
>>
>>25456700
No.
We will bang Sensoria ourselves; we need no setting up.
>>
qt blind pony? Hell yes.
>>25456755
Agreed. Gift for best pone. And then we can finally impregnate Hope.
>>
>>25457205
>>25456755
This
Soon we will father the heir of the Blossom House, AND reclaim our birthright for our own!
>>
Did Hope ever actually say she wanted kids and would like to have sex with them ?
>>
>>25456700
Yes.

The time has come and so shall we.
>>
File: 147.png (123 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
147.png
123 KB, 640x600
>>25456755
>>25457205
>>25457267
>>25457323

Emerald flushes in the face and says sure, he could do that. Joyride gives him a wink and they both go back to the table.

The rest of the meal continues quite happily, and near the end Emerald orders some lemon cheesecake for Hope, just to say thank you for what she's done.

When it arrives Hope looks down at it and says, "Oh my, this is quite a big slice of cake! Would you help me eat it, Emerald?"

Well, he DID buy it for her, but if he'd be lying if he said he didn't want a little bit. She offers out some cheesecake on a spoon and Emerald happily eats it. Emerald hears some snickering from beside him, but he ignores it.

After that's finished the group pays and makes their way outside. Hope says her goodbyes to the other three, and just as she is about to leave Hope pulls Emerald aside and says,

"Hey, you are staying with Joyride, right?"

Emerald nods.

"I don't um... Suppose you'd want to stay with me while I'm here, would you?"

"Come on lil' perv! Times-a-wasting!" Joyride says before Emerald can respond to Hope. Hope ignores Joyride, and just looks down at Emerald with a half-smile.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25456700
Just tell Joy not to mention our little "business" to Hope.

I don't want Hope blaming herself for pushing us into prostitution. And of course she didn't but she seems like the kind of pony that might blame herself anyway.

>>25456755
>>25457205
This is true, despite the fact that she's kinda dickish, she's done nothing but help us.
>>
>>25457637
Go with Hope! Screw the blind bitch, she'll turn us over anyway.
>>
>>25457637
Tell Hope that as part of our apprenticeship with Joy we'd already made plans for tonight.

Hopefully she's staying long enough so that we could come over tomorrow?
>>
>>25457637
Let's go with Hope.
We will bang her, and then have one more sexy story to tell Sensoria.
>>
>>25457637
How long is Hope staying in town?
If she's here for a few days at least, then we can say we have some things to do tonight (but don't tell her what we'll actually be doing!).
Hell, if Sensoria is as easy as Joy claims, we may be able to swing by Hope's place later to spend the night with her with our now ringless balls.

If Hope is just here until tomorrow, go with Hope. Sensoria can wait her turn at another time.
>>
>>25457637
I think we are going to need a poll for this one
>>
>>25457637
Where is she staying?
>>
>>25457794
I still say we should ask how long she's staying before making a decision.
This just made the decision harder.
>>
>>25457794
>That poll
Oh god. Why does it have to be so black and white. Why must you hurt us so?
>>
>>25457738
>>
>>25457794
This not a good poll.
>>
>>25457810
>>25457811
>>25457838
>>25457884

(Okay, forget taht poll then. What kind of questions would you guys want on it?)
>>
>>25457893
Let's just ask Hope about her stay in town.
>>
>>25457978
Maybe we can ask sensoria as well
>>
>>25457988
Yeah, sure. Get info from both.
>>
I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel we need to get this ring off before spending a night with Hope.

However, we can't tell her about this, for fear she'll get mad at Joy for being basically our pimp. Not to mention I figure Emerald would think Hope would like him less for having sex for money.
It's all a matter of priorities.
>>
File: 148.png (82 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
148.png
82 KB, 640x600
>>25457978
>>25457988
>>25458027

Emerald asks how long Hope will be in town.

"Umm..." She says, a little put out, "A few days... I'm not sure how available I'll be, but I'll be here!"

Emerald excuse himself really quick and runs over to Joyride, and she says, "About time, we ready to-"

Emerald asks how long Sensoria will be in town.

"Ah-ha... Err, I'm always in town, but I'm pretty much always on call incase the WSDF needs me. Eh-heh." Sensoria says.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25458129
Go with Hope.
Bang her tonight.
Tell Sensoria allllll about it at a later date.
>>
>>25458129
Spend the night with Hope. We can get to know Sensoria better tomorrow.
>>
>>25458129
>>25458145
These
>>
>>25458129
Really wish we could have gotten rid of the ring first, but I'd rather go with Hope as well if than running the risk of her being too busy during the remaining days she's here to spend as much time with us.
So, hope it is then.
>>
We should ask Joy for advice.

I know you all want to spend the night with Hope (I do too.), but getting this ring off needs to come first. (It also gives us time to come up with a romantic surprise for Hope.)
>>
>>25458277
This. Romantic surprise would be great.

If she has nothing, go with Hope.
>>
>>25458277

You have a point there. I too really want Emerald to go with Hope, but seeing as he can still communicate with her through the dragonfire, he would be able to keep in touch while he gets his ring off and his romantic surprise ready.
>>
>>25458277
>>25458322
>>25458552
So what will the surprise be?
>>
>>25458566
A ring-free package for her to do with as she pleases.
>>
>>25457637
>pic
Nigga, Emerald a cute.
>>
>>25458566
We can also ask Joy about that, she's known Hope longer and can tell us what she likes.

Personally, I was thinking a magical surprise, like an enchanted article of clothing or jewelry.
>>
>>25458566
Well, good question.

>>25458648
>like an enchanted article of clothing or jewelry.

Something like that might be ideal, as it would give Emerald a chance to show off what he's been learning and give a romantic gift at the same time.
Now, what exactly he would make, I dunno. It could be something like a hope necklace maybe yay puns
>>
>>25458909
We'll discuss the specifics on the gift later, if things go that way.

For now, let's go score with a unicorn and get this stupid ring off.
>>
(Okay, I'm confused again and I have to go run some errands, so I'll do this one more time even though you guys don't seem to like it. Which ever is higher when I get back wins.)

http://strawpoll.me/6026039
>>
>>25458129
Lets just have sex with sensoria tonight and go with hope for the other nights.
>>
>>25458129
Tell hope we have to do something tonight but we can stay with her starting tomorrow.
>>
>>25459155
If going with Sensoria is the only way to have that ring off when we spend the night with Hope, then Senso.
>>
lets get the ring off so we can fill Hopes womb with colt cum.
>>
>>25458129
ask sensoria if she is up for a threesome with hope.
>>
>>25459757
Considering what joy said she's probably up for a lot of things
>>
>>25456700
Imagine how naughty it'll be when we come inside and she gets pregnant.
>>
>>25459757
That's what I was saying before someone started pulling that "faithful to our waifu" crap.
It's not exactly like Emerald is sauve anyways, so if Hope goes for it, she probably is into it anyways.
>>
>>25459804
>impregnating a grown mare makes a good sexy story to tell other pones
This is yet another valid reason to do so.
>>
File: 150.png (89 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
150.png
89 KB, 640x600
>>25459172
>>25459186
>>25459207
>>25459234

Emerald goes back to Hope, and asks if he can stay starting tomorrow. He has some business he has to take care of with Joyride tonight.

Hope's smile fades for a fraction of a second, and then she says, "Oh... Yeah, of course! Um, Joyride knows where I live, so feel free to stop by later in the day and I can let you in."

Hope goes one way, and you, Joyride, and Sensoria go back towards #304 Coursewalk. The walk is mostly in silence, but every so often Emerald hears a giggle or a shushed moan from Sensoria, who is walking behind him.

Joyride opens the door to the red room again, and the three of you enter.

"Ah, eh-heh... You are going to be here?" Sensoria asks as Joyride joins them.

"Yeah, gotta watch my lil' perv to make sure there is no funny business."

"Y-you are going to watch? That's s-so... naughty..." Sensoria says, breaking into giggles again.

Emerald hops onto the bed, and waits for Sensoria to get her robe off. Emerald's initial thought of her being the skinniest pony he's ever seen was indeed correct. She's little more than mane, fur, and bones.

"Okay. Okay, take me. P-please. Use this f-filthy slut in any naughty way you like..." the blind pony says tittering and trembling with anticipation.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25460731
I'm more than a little creeped out at this point. But at least it shouldn't be hard to get her off.
>>
>>25460731
It would be better if her face wasn't hidden.
>>
File: FHRITP.jpg (22 KB, 342x340) Image search: [Google]
FHRITP.jpg
22 KB, 342x340
>>25460731
>>
>>25460731
Poor thing. Why is she so thin?

I want to make it good for her.
>>
>>25460731
I forget how we fill one of those orbs. How do?
>>
>>25460731

Think we can start with a kiss? Then moving slowly down her body to her pussy, one kiss at a time.
>>
>>25460731
>>25460813
Ask Joy if she has a potion of silence/muffling on hand or some such. Or deafening. Remove all of this ponies senses but touch. Then just gently stroke her from different angles. Move under her and brush her belly.

Hopefully we can get her wound up enough between the 'naughtyness' and sensory deprivation that we'll be able to maker her orgasm with a quick brush of her vagina.
>>
>>25460843
a quick brush of her vagina
>>
>What does Emerald do?
Give her the dick, duh.
>>
>>25460843
Any other kinky ideas?
Just in case this isn't enough
>>
>>25461045
I'd say be rough with her but we're too small to really be forceful. Before we hoof her off we could whisper in her ear about how 'naughty' it is to be impregnated by a foal or something.
>>
Tell her a few stories of our naughty escapades. Also tell her about the ring, and how she's going to help us get it off.

Since she can't see the ring, let's let her feel it.
>>
>>25461072
She does looks pretty frail herself
>>
>>25460843
I like this idea
>>
>>25460822
Satisfying another pony sexually.

>>25460813
Yeah, let's make it good for her.
I vote for skinniestmare facesitting us.
>>
>>25460843
muh dick
>>
>>25461110
Second.
>>
>>25460731
forge her to the ground roughly violate her ponut
>>
>>25460843
>blind
>deaf
>helplessly waiting for a touch
>the first thing she feels is a hot breath on her bare stomach
We have to do this
>>
>>25461661
Yeah, and have our mouth make its way to her pussy.
>>
File: twilight sparkle96.png (159 KB, 1128x708) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle96.png
159 KB, 1128x708
>>25460843
A magnificent idea, though we don't really need to use alchemy as a crutch or spend more of Joyride's expensive reagents. Some small plugs in her ears and nose will do the trick.
>>
File: 404.jpg (21 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
21 KB, 200x279
>>25461821
>remove twiggles
>>
File: 151_Censored.png (152 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
151_Censored.png
152 KB, 640x600
>>25460813
>>25460843
>>25460859
>>25461661
>>25461736

Emerald asks Sensoria to lay on the bed and begins to walk towards Joyride.

The thin unicorn scampers to it and lays on her back, spreading her legs wide.

"Hey now, it's rude to keep a lady waiting." Joyride says with her usual smirk at Emerald's approach.

Emerald whispers into Joyride's ear. Asking if she has any spells to keep her from being able to hear or anything like that.

"Ahh... Sensory Deprivation, eh?" Joyride whispers back, "Got it, let's do this."

Joyride walks back to the bed with Emerald, and leans over Sensoria.

She grabs her by the head and says, "Okay, I'm going to cast some spells on you, and you are going to take it like the slut you are, alright?"

Sensoria just twitches and moans at this, and Joyride lights her horn up and begins casting.

A few seconds later she backs up and says, "Okay lil' perv, all yours!"

http://imgur.com/Qq2VK3J
>>
>>25461821
>earplugs and noseplugs
Yeah, give her the Tommy Walker Special.
>>
>>25461821
Spells are more effective than plugs.
>>
>>25461856
crossin mah fingers that the follow-up is facesitting
>>
>>25461856
Wew, is she done already? Lets keep going. Shouldn't be too hard to get another out of her.
>>
File: TFW.gif (534 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
TFW.gif
534 KB, 250x144
>>25461856
Continue...
>>
>>25461856
does this mean the ring is off now? can emerald finally cum in a mare?
>>
>>25462038
>and an eagle swoops in and snatches his dick off
>>
>>25462038
>we're done after kissing her thigh
I see why you get no ladies, anon
>>
>>25462192
Girls cum from a single brush of my lips anon.
>>
>>25462192
I assure you, both men and women can cum from thigh kisses.
>>
>>25462215
I think they're just pretending.
>>
>>25462222
Can you pretend squirting?

I asked that as a joke but now I'm actually curious.
>>
>>25462234
piss
>>
>>25462234
Squirting is not cumming.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.