[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream anon here, that stupid dream horse that's turning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1348231866388.gif (108 KB, 471x535) Image search: [Google]
1348231866388.gif
108 KB, 471x535
Dream anon here, that stupid dream horse that's turning my pony dreams into gay nightmares is back.

Day 4: Nothing sexual with this dream (well until the light brown faggot shows up). It was just me cuddling Lyra and rubbing her belly in a large white space. While rubbing I feel like i'm being watched and quickly looking behind me I see that Light brown faggot laying on the ground and just staring at me with a hoof on his jaw. He was closer this time and I this is where I figured out he was a stallion thanks to how the male ponies face was im the show. I also noticed he had wings and a cutie mark similar to a spider web. I'm not really sure about the mark fully because my mind is hazy about it. still I learned this fucker is a pegasus stallion.

Anyway he makes eye contact with me and smiles before disappearing suddenly. I quickly look back to Lyra and notice that once again, the bastard somehow turned my mare into a stallion. With my hand still on her/his stomach i notice he is fully erect and I quickly move away. "Hey anon, why did you stop?" lyra said to me and he got up and started to walk towards me. I usually wake up at this part but for some reason I stayed awake but found my body falling to the ground and i was laying on my back. That's when I heard something I didnt want to hear. "Oooh you want it dont you?" Lyra nuzzled my leg nd I suddenly left something push against my butt. I woke up here and found myself wrapped in my blankets and barely able to move.

I tried lucid dreaming, but I can't summon this fucker. Now i'm seriously debating taking meds for this shit.
>>
>>25424758
Stop using ponies to suppress your gayness.
>>
>>25424758
just go with the flow and see what happens
>>
>not wanting to give handjobs to stallions
gay as fuck desu
>>
File: Capture.png (244 KB, 456x261) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
244 KB, 456x261
>>25425421

Yeah, go with the flow
>>
>>25425325
but i'm not gay!
>>
>>25425481
That scene had me fucked.

>>25425827
You might not be gay, but you secretly want the dick.
>>
>>25424758
You're gay for pony cock.

Welcome to our domain.
>>
take it all in and just fap to gay horses OP. You love the dick
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1181x1933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1181x1933
I advise you to take my earlier advice. Look up how to lucid dream and summon either Jackie Chan or pic related. There's nothing else you can do.
>>
>>25426691
op said he tried lucid dreaming and it failed. but just leave him be. he is an in denial gay horse lover that wants a nice long horse cock up his ass.
>>
>>25426733
IM
NOT
IN
DENIAL
>>
>>25426733
Well duh, Lucid Dreaming takes times to fucking do. It takes times to learn. You have to:
1. Keep a diary so you remember all your dreams as clear as possible.
2. Realize you are in a dream.

He's already doing the first one.
>>
>>25426746
lol you so in denial. go fap to gay horse images and be at peace with yourself
>>
One day OP, that stallion is going to smile and look and you, and you're going to turn into a male stallion.

And you're going to like it, especially when you two start kissing.
>>
>>25427242
That sounds hot.
>>
File: Oh My God.jpg (120 KB, 562x289) Image search: [Google]
Oh My God.jpg
120 KB, 562x289
>>25429028
>>
>>25429087
Well played...
>>
>>25425864
what scene?
>>
>>25429146

Is that you, OP? Just give in.
>>
>>25429153
The scene Where mr. Jellybean tried to rape Morty in the restroom I'm guessing
>>
>>25424758
>Dream anon here
O-OPHD?
>>
File: kick.gif (3 MB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
kick.gif
3 MB, 450x250
>>25431131
this, shit just came OUT OF NOWHERE
>>
>>25429278
Nah. Unlike OP, I'm already bi for ponies.
>>
>>25432287

I think OP's denial of his sexuality is pretty unhealthy.

Everything he's read in this thread, will reach his subconscious self.

The affirmation he gets in these threads, will fuel his mind's lust for male ponies, while he outwardly complains about it.

Soon enough, he'll enjoy lusting after stallions. If his waking mind doesn't agree, his sleeping mind will keep giving him dreams, until he feels differently.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.