[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to sniff her panties after a long day at school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
I want to sniff her panties after a long day at school
>>
>>25818066
Dubs confirm this is an okay thing to want
>>
>>25818066
Get them off her yourself. Just come up behind her and pull her close to you with your arm around her waist. Tug at her belt buckle as she struggles a bit and asks what you're doing in that cute accent. Her hips would give a small press back to get away from your hand but end up pressing that young rear into your lap. Her smaller frame can't compete with your adult strength as you unfasten her pants and tug the zipper down while listening to the metal clinking of her buckle. Those cute and soft panties become visible as you pull her pants open and yank them down while she tries in vain to stop you.

Or, whatever.
>>
>>25818066

You still go to school? Nerd.
>>
>>25818087
Muh dik
>>
>>25818066
C'mon man, I was eating.
>>
>>25818276
"Stop," she'll say, pushing at your roaming hand and trying to get it away from her smooth navel. "Please," she pleads, whimpering some when you manage to slip her pants to her knees and see that light camel toe along the crotch of her panties. Your other arm shifts enough to slip your hand up and under her shirt, caressing her flat chest while you hook a thumb into the hem of her little panties. Your fingers give her covered mound one, soft brush before peeling the panties down and slowly exposing that smooth, bare slit. Her hands try without success to keep her clothing on as you strip her down and feel her nude lower half squirming against your loins. The young country girl gasps as you finally slip your hand down and cup that warm, young lap and gently begin to rub along her immature pussy.

I'm bored so I wanted to write something random.
>>
File: latest.png (85 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
85 KB, 427x640
You want to take a seat, Anon?
>>
File: disguised_5238f9_1671552.jpg (69 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
disguised_5238f9_1671552.jpg
69 KB, 780x780
>>25818399
ey senior, me not know who this Anon be you talk about.
>>
>>25818387
Please moar
>>
>>25818489
What would you like?
>>
>>25818508
Just keep doing what you've been doing
>>
>>25818621
I'll carry it on some then.

>>25818387
The small struggles she gives seems to only arouse you more considering how helpless she is in the situation. Her sister and brother wouldn't be back for hours, either. As you explore her smooth and soft body with your hands, you tug her pants down further and pull one of her legs free from them. Her hands move to cover her virgin mound as you peel those soft, cotton panties down her legs and to those thin calves. Once you feel that's enough, you hoist the young girl up as she squeals in protest, trying to kick free. In her attempts, she only manages to fling her pants across the floor and send her panties across the room. So much easier for you now, especially with those bare legs and cute socks she had on. Somewhere along the line she must have even kicked her shoes free in her haste to get away. You bring her over to the couch and practically sling her over the back of it. Her perky, young rear is at just the right level to your groin while you begin undoing your own jeans and holding a hand to little Applebloom's back and keeping her in place.

"This ain't right!" she calls out, reaching back and trying to pull the hem of her shirt down to cover her indecency. You merely watch her futile attempts while freeing you aching hard on and letting your member get some much needed air. Her legs gives pointless kicks to gain footing as you give one of her petite cheeks a little grope and move closer, letting the tip of your cock brush right up against her forbidden treasure. The sudden stop of her movements showed she wasn't used to being touched there often, even by herself.
>>
>>25818066
>Apple bloom
>Not Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon
casuals.
>>
>>25818778
>"This ain't right!"
Correct. Applebloom is for stepsister after marrying her brother or sister, or for waifu once old enough.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.