[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huge Humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 82
File: 1509 blacklight (1).jpg (260 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1509 blacklight (1).jpg
260 KB, 1200x1800
Not sure if the mods deleted the old thread or if it died a natural death. Anyway come on by and post your favorite big humans.

Doesn't have to be boobs either. Asses. Legs. Dicks and balls. Stop by and post a few pictures or a few fics. Green text writers are welcome and encouraged as well
>>
>>
Anyone got any new fics? Or what happened with that Soarin and Rumble fic?
>>
File: 1349804714923.png (669 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1349804714923.png
669 KB, 945x945
unfortunately you can't bump your own thread, m8
>>25382761
Kind of tapped out at the moment, we'll see what comes around later.
>>
>>25382889
Ah well. Thanks for the Vinyl.
>>
File: tumblr_nrpew7bSUl1rgu2c4o1_1280.png (148 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrpew7bSUl1rgu2c4o1_1280.png
148 KB, 750x900
Amazonlestia?
>>
>>25382633
>Fat
>Black
>That dyke outfit
>That dyke haircut
Literally the worst fucking picture you could have started with.
>>
>>25383954
wut r u? gay?
>>
>>25383980
No, I like dicks faggots.
>>
File: 43415-215947166.png (442 KB, 700x1188) Image search: [Google]
43415-215947166.png
442 KB, 700x1188
So how do you think Scootaloo would cope with developing huge tits, especially if Rainbow Dash was fairly flat chested?

Do you think Equestria has advanced sports bra technology?
>>
MOST OF THE HUGE BOOBS I HAVE CAN'T EVEN FIT INTO THE CLOTHES IN THE IMAGE PROPERLY

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO POST THESE WITHOUT GETTING BANNED

THIS IS MY FETISH, TOO

SHIT
>>
File: saunaladies.jpg (582 KB, 1687x456) Image search: [Google]
saunaladies.jpg
582 KB, 1687x456
https://d.maxfile.ro/rnjjtjlfuz.png
>>
>>25385711
whoa big
>>
>>25382633
Where are the amazonian women? I thought this thread was about women who were larger all over, not just butts and boobs. Not saying i don't like dangerously large boobs, but i would love some more giant women. As a giant woman myself, i was excited by people talking about the subject. Men tend to be turned off by a woman who is six inches taller than them.
>>
>>25386861
>I'm a grill guiss, don't hit on me ;^)
You know the drill
>>
>>25386861
>>25386876
pls be in L O N D O N
Really though, more amazonian content would be nice.
>>
File: superponka.png (1 MB, 1355x2044) Image search: [Google]
superponka.png
1 MB, 1355x2044
>>25386876
I'm sure you're equally used to refusal. I'm not going to post a photo of myself, so you'll just have to make your own assumptions or whatever. Also, not interested in getting lewd comments from faceless strangers. It's kind of gross. I mentioned my gender and above average height to justify my statement, the last comment about men and height was to emphasize that it's nice for me to see extra tall women be appreciated.

The boobs or gfto thing gets tired very quickly.
>>
>>25385554
censor nipples or post off site.
Apparently
>>>trash
allows nsfw pone too
>>
>>25386921
ugh *Siiiiiigh*
Why can't I attentionwhore without all these gross nerds. SO problematic!
>>
>>25385711
smash bros angle
>>
File: dashjugs.png (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
dashjugs.png
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>25382889
Nice. here's hoping
>>
>>25387419
wat
>>
File: 364058.png (478 KB, 775x1920) Image search: [Google]
364058.png
478 KB, 775x1920
Back in the saddle.

What you wanna read 2H?
>>
>>25386861
Yeah, that's basically what this thread is about, it accommodates most varieties of bigness as long as they're within reasonable moderation. Tall girls but not building sized, fit but not muscle abomination, buxom but not ridiculous, etc.
>>
>>25388528
It might help to understand that these threads started with the huge boobs threads and then kind of rolled in other things along the way, lest it seem too much like the old ass-worship threads.
>>
File: Untitled.png (95 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
95 KB, 700x700
>>25388331
Amazon Aj?

I always prefer some good ol' lewd with anonxaj and ect. Though feel free to do what every you feel like. Have some fun with what you decide to do.
>>
>>25390092

Maybe along this same line the story of how little Applejack came back to Sweet Apple Acres after spending time in Manehatten. She finally realizes how desperate things are without Ma and Pa and so she throws herself into her work. At first she's far too small and weak to help Big Mac properly, but she soon finds herself rapidly growing into the role of owner of the biggest farm in Ponyville.
>>
Remember how we thought up that collection of stories where maturing mentally and emotionally makes you grow, with responsible and adult-minded people very big, and we had the CMC and others growing?

It just occurred to me how Diamond Tiara recently had a very rapid acceleration in maturity in Crusaders of the Lost Mark. Just saying.
>>
>>25390092
>have fun
Don't tell him that!
>>
>"Hey Twi?"
>"Yeah, Applejack?"
>"I was just wonderin' — why does Princess Celestia, seem to... not really wear... um..."
>"Not wear many clothes?"
>"Yeah! That! —Phew!— I'm glad you said it. I was goin' crazy the way nobody ever talks about it, but everytime I see the princess she's got her jewellery on and not much else! What gives?"
>"Well, she's an Alicorn and as such has a few... peculiarities."
>"Whaddaya mean?"
>"Remember Luna's first day back after, you know. How was she dressed?"
>"Uh, a normal fancy dress."
>"Remember how she was dressed a year later at Nightmare Night?"
>"Sure, she had on that slinky costume. I thought she was just dressin' like some exotic Saddle Arabian princess."
>"How about at the royal wedding?"
>"I wasn't really payin' attention, to be honest. Let's see, I think she was... Oh mah gosh! She was wearin' even less with that halter top sorta thing!"
>"Yup. And did you notice anything about her figure from one meeting to the next?"
>"Sure, she was... bigger."
>"Yeah. So you know Cadance, how she was dressed during the wedding? Pretty sexy, but still relatively modest. You remember what she was wearing last time we were in the Crystal Empire?"
>"That crazy silk number? Shoot, I thought that was some kind of ceremonial dress. All the bare skin, I thought maybe it was to test if the Princess could stand the cold or somethin'. You mean to tell me she—?"
>"You probably didn't notice because of how crazy the wedding was but she's grown quite a bit since she became ruler up there. Her power has grown. A lot."
>"Now hold on just a cotton' pickin' minute, you mean to tell me that when princesses get more powerful they get bigger, and that makes 'em want to strip?!"
>"I'm afraid so."
>"Then what about..."
>"Me? Oh AJ, you have no idea. This F-cup bra I'm wearing is about to burst and... and I can't stand the thought of getting another one."
>"You mean..?"
>"I'm afraid Rarity's not going to be tailoring many clothes for me in the future."
>>
>>25392622
I like this idea.
>>
>>25390728
Sure go for it.
>>
Bump for amazon content.
>>
Now here's a story that get some of the right juices flowing.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/293244/shameless-in-ponyville
>>
>You are Princess Celestia.
>You're the biggest so you're the boss.
>Tallest, best rack, sexiest arse.
>Right now you're fucking some guy you found at the cafe and talking to some foreign diplomats
>"Blah blah blah we hate fun blah blah"
>Disregard politics, aquire bitches
>Pull out dildo-bat from your butt and smack them for being killjoys
>Stick a finger up what'shisname's bum
>Just a little magic and he's cumming like a garden hose
>Slide off his cock, apply pressure with your hand just like thiiiis
>And the foreigners get a facial from across the room
>It's good to be the princess.
>>
File: 827638.png (155 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
827638.png
155 KB, 700x700
>>25388331
Bon Bon (who's huge already) helping Twist decide if she wants to pursue giantessism
>>
>>25382761
This one?
http://pastebin.com/ySy1HmAP
>>
>>25391037
>her chest fills way the hell out
>she shoots up when she realizes her first thoughts weren't how to use them to take advantage of Pipsqueak
>she gets another cycle of growth after the CMC earn their adult bodies
>>
>>25387393
After this thread dies, we should give it a go on >>>/trash/
There's a lot of lewd/anthro content we could be posting

>>25382889
You totally can though
>>
File: 694840.png (911 KB, 633x1000) Image search: [Google]
694840.png
911 KB, 633x1000
>>25397744
not if you're the only one posting in it
Also, I probably won't follow the thread to /trash/, just on principle.
>>
File: spitfire_zipper2.jpg (786 KB, 1352x2000) Image search: [Google]
spitfire_zipper2.jpg
786 KB, 1352x2000
>>25397760
Shed whatever preconceptions you hold. /trash/ is a magical place. The promised land, even.
>>
File: 1419824600604.jpg (182 KB, 813x813) Image search: [Google]
1419824600604.jpg
182 KB, 813x813
>>25397769
I've browsed /trash/ and I wasn't impressed. I haven't gone back to /b/ ever since I left it, and for similar reasons I won't frequent /trash/. Nothing against you or anyone else bud, I just don't like it.
>>
>>25386921
>so you'll just have to make your own assumptions or whatever.
Joke's on you, now I'm going to assume you're a Celestia-tier mammazon. I bet you're just making posts like this to attract defenseless little anons you can lure in and sap the size from. Then, once you've shrunk them down small enough to hide in your cleavage, you turn them into ponies and give them to your equally busty friends to keep as pets.
I'm on to you!
>>
>>25397791
Fair enough. For anyone else who might be interested, it seems we've got a sister thread developing over here >>>/trash/43505
It's in the early "big boobs" phase, but there's some size difference content as well. Mostly furry, but pony's there too.
>>
>>25397816
>Celestia has a huge thing for luring in other humans and then sapping their size, whilst adding it to her own curves and especially bust
>before once done changing them into small yet fairly well-grown pones, as she lets her hugely stacked friends go to town having fun with the new pones in so many lewd ways
>she has been doing this for over a thousand years since size stealing and BE is her biggest fetishes
>a thousand years of size stealing adds a LOT to a Princess, and she's now truly STACKED beyond what most women could normally ever get to
>she plans on now luring you to her own castle to a private room for some "special fun" with her
>she ends up spending time getting you nice and pent up, before beginning to suck you off with her huge breasts between your dick
>yet as she keeps doing so and leaving you feeling so GOOD, she begins to suck the size from you with her magic, leaving you to shrink smaller by the second whilst her own rear, curves and breasts grow larger in size by the second
>by the time you orgasm at last, you open your eyes to soon realize you're now nearly a foot in size overall
>Celestia by then had grown a good half a foot in bust, and more-so with her flanks and curves as she soon lets go of your shaft, before lifting you up to look directly at her
>"well, you indeed added a good amount to us dear anon. let me give you a proper reward then, since you gave us this...~"
>before you can speak, you feel magic engulf your body, before soon the changes hit you like a semi so quickly
>your feet and hands soon FWOOMPH up into large equine hooves, fur quickly covers your entire body, a huge equine tail grows from your swelling, equine flanks, your own hair grows out into a huge equine mane, and as your ears stretch out, you feel your face stretch out into a equine muzzle
>you've become a small pone now, and Celestia soon stuffs you between her massive tits, as you're now a pone pet for her
>>
File: tumblr_m8zh8nrulD1r157pqo1_1280.png (413 KB, 682x1069) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8zh8nrulD1r157pqo1_1280.png
413 KB, 682x1069
>>
>>25398218
>Celestia does so love her little ponies
>and her little ponies love her too
Now do Twilight's first time getting into the tradition!
>>
>>25398268
Hnnnnnnnngggg... why is there so little of this style of Twist art?

Instant boner, every goddamn time.
>>
File: Growing Bookhorse.png (323 KB, 813x1024) Image search: [Google]
Growing Bookhorse.png
323 KB, 813x1024
>>25398295

>Celestia has taught Twilight how to take another's size to add to her own
>at their behest, Twilight has to pick her first partner to do this with
>turns out that ends up being you
>you're called up to her treehouse, with the averagely grown female soon bringing you to her bedroom
>seems Spike was called away for the day, so it's just the two of you alone, with nothing stopping it from beginning
>as she soon uses her magic to unzip and lower your pants, she uses a hand to gently guide your exposed shaft to between her fairly average-sized breasts
>before she would engulf the tip of your length, and would begin to suck you off
>for someone who likely barely goes out much normally, she feels like a pro on your dick, as she keeps sucking upon your dick
>yet as she sucks you off, you watch as her own magic aura engulfs you, as it looks like she's getting bigger by the second upon the bed you were on
>turns out as you look to the side that it was actually you shrinking as she was truly drinking up your size and soon adding it to her own
>such was especially obvious as Twilight's breasts, flanks and curves and even her body grew and grew the more you shrank
>by the time you finally climaxed into her mouth, you were left about a foot tall, and with her now a good deal more stacked, curvy and taller than before as the once 5 foot tall girl soon stood nearly a foot taller from her first time with you
>with you so tiny now, she smiled as she held you up with her soft hands, before speaking to you
>"Well then, what pony to make you for Celestia? Perhaps a Unicorn to let you use magic for our enjoyment? Maybe a Pegasus for such sensitive wings to pleasure? Or more an Earth Pony to leave you truly snug down here on my chest?~"
>welp, you're now stuck with a woman who's now a lost bustier than before, and now wishes to make you her own small pone boobpet, as she presses you against her now quite ample tits, ready to enjoy you as an equine soon from then onward
>>
>>25398528
I know.
I kind of want to try drawing something of her in this style tonight.

Any ideas for what she should be dressed like or what she should be doing?
>>
File: DoctorGrin.gif (2 MB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
DoctorGrin.gif
2 MB, 400x242
>>25398218
>>25399192
Very nice.
>>
>>25399192
Nice, nice
now it's Shining Armor's turn
>>
>>
>>
File: ill_cut_ya_by_janji009-d8rccju.png (268 KB, 900x1038) Image search: [Google]
ill_cut_ya_by_janji009-d8rccju.png
268 KB, 900x1038
>>
>>25382633
Nothing about that haircut says "Twilight Sparkle" to me. >>25382701
Was slightly better, but still not Twilight enough. Needs more blue I think.
>>25383954
I agree with this guy. Literally every picture in this thread is more similar to their pony than this one.
>>
>>25399797
How about her sleep wear and anon little spoon.
>>
>>25386861
T O R O N T O PLEASE
>>
>>25400285
Eh, I kind of want to keep anon out of it.

But sleepwear sounds good. I think I can do something with that.
>>
File: tumblr_ng78nf6V871s5tlxzo1_1280.png (466 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng78nf6V871s5tlxzo1_1280.png
466 KB, 1280x960
>>25400269
That's not Twilight Sparkle, it's Blacklight! She's a totally different, totally original character!

OCs aren't all bad!
>>
>>25399797
Decked out in leather armor, defeating a rampant vegetable beast with a peppermint trident. Optional flower sisters panicking in fear or cheering her on.
>>
A little something.

>"Now, we really must discuss your bosom, Twilight Sparkle."

>If the recently crowned princess of Equestria had been expecting a nice, normal visit with one of her fellow princesses, that hope was dashed upon hearing Luna's opening words.

>Totally nonplussed, the younger woman sputtered, "Wh-what?"

>"Your bosom," Princess Luna pressed. "It is hardly befitting your new rank as a ruler, nor your status as one belonging to the Alicorn tribe."

>Twilight unconsciously brought a hand up to her chest. She wondered what could possibly be the matter with her breasts. She had always been pleased with their rounded shape and pale color. Her petite, pink nipples were the perfect compliment to their shallow slopes.

>Sure, they weren't especially large compared to some of her friends and they especially weren't a match for the chesty eminence of any of her royal peers, but she didn't see why...

>Oh.

>Oh dear.

>"Are... are you saying that my breasts aren't big enough?"

>"Precisely," agreed the bellicose Luna. "Appearance is of utmost importance for the dignity and honor of the high office you now hold."

>"But I don't understand how having a, um, larger chest has anything to do with royal decorum."

>"Tsk tsk," Luna chided, "It has nothing to do with decorum and everything to do with the role we play in Equestria. The people of this land, and indeed all our neighboring countries look to Equestria's princesses as a guiding beacon in an uncertain world. We are exemplars in all aspects of life. Not only in matters spiritual and philosophical but also in the physical. It is no accident that the magic of Alicorn bestows upon us increased stature. As you well know there is a natural correlation between leadership and height. And since we are women it only makes sense that we also cut an imposing feminine figure as well."

(1/3)
>>
>>25400617

>The Princess of the Night took a deep breath and thrust her substantial chest out as if to emphasis her point. Her pale melons strained against the low-cut decolletage of her dark blue dress, making it seem like the mighty mounds might burst their confines at any moment.

>Twilight nodded slowly. "I... suppose that makes sense. I guess I could start wearing some pads under my dress or something. Nothing too extreme."

>"Nonsense! Our dear niece Cadance should be your guide. She is an excellent example of what you should be striving for in your development. As I understand it, the girl was a veritable waif back when she ascended. Now look at her. Her voluptuous figure is nearly the equal of my own!"

>For a moment Twilight wondered how she might respond to Luna's enthusiasm. Finally, she decided the direct approach would be the best.

>"Uh, Luna, you do realize that Cadance was a girl when she ascended?"

>"Yes."

>"And that she grew up to her current size as she got older?"

>"Of course."

>"Oh good. Because for a moment there it sounded like you were telling me to just make myself bigger."

>"Naturally."

>"WHAT!"

>"Twilight Sparkle, while I appreciate your attempts to master the Royal Canterlot Voice, I would suggest that you practice outside and not in an enclosed space."

>The smaller woman closed her eyes and took several calming breaths. It was going to be one of those days.

>"Luna," she began patiently, "The women in my family aren't naturally very busty. I could use transformation magic but it would be a temporary measure that would only last as long as I wasn't distracted. Are you suggesting something different?"

(2/3)
>>
>>25400633

>"Has my sister not talked to you about this yet? —Sigh!— Very well, I suppose I can teach you about your body," Luna assumed a look of motherly formality. "Now that you've become an alicorn woman you've probably noticed that your body is going through some... changes."

>Twilight stood up suddenly.

>"Ah ha haa! Thank you, Princess. As much as I've enjoyed being reminded of all of the incredibly awkward times my mother tried to explain 'the birds and the bees' to me, I think I'll —uhhhh— talk to Princess Cadance about this. Yeah, that's it. After all, you DID say she should be my example, right?"

>"Very well! That sounds like a grand idea. And speaking of which, when I see you again I hope to see a grand improvement to your figure!"

>"Right. A grand improvement..."

(3/3)

Not sure if I'll write more. If someone else wants to take up the idea then feel free. Otherwise I'll see how busy I am tomorrow.
>>
>>25400649
Do wright more, m8. I wanna see what happens to her and how stacked she grows by the end of this when it happens.
>>
File: 644302.jpg (275 KB, 650x960) Image search: [Google]
644302.jpg
275 KB, 650x960
Having fun was a mistake.

>>25346887
A small apartment, just after sunrise. Two bodies shift about in a lazy fashion as light streams in through the close-slatted blinds. The diminutive Fleetfoot snuggles up against a much larger woman, scowling.

"I just don't get it," the smaller of the pair mutters. The redhead beside her tiredly drags a finger through the fly-girl's hair, shrugging a little as she does.

"What's that, little lady?" Fleetfoot puffs out her cheeks and buries her face in the larger woman's bosom. A small but delighted sound escapes the woman's lips, her eyes fluttering closed.

"The Captain," Fleetfoot finally manages to say after pulling her face free from its motorboating exercise. "I mean, she's completely and totally built, Tree!"

Tree Hugger cracks open and eye and chuckles. "So you keep telling me but you never bring her by so I can see for myself."

"Yeah, well, that's the thing." Fleetfoot turns her attention back to her roommate's nipples, tugging gently on the mildly engorged flesh. The dreadlocked woman's breath catches and she makes a small, throaty sound as her chest is once again mauled by the comparatively tiny Fleetfoot. The two linger in the moment for a while before the fly-girl detaches herself with a wet pop and continues, "I don't think that Spitfire has a horny bone in her body."

Tree Hugger gives a breathless chuckle. "I'd hope not, otherwise she might be giving a real show in that tight flight suit." It takes a moment before Fleetfoot gasps and gently slugs her friend's thigh. The meaty mass jiggles on impact, a sure sign of a more sedentary life for the larger woman. She smiles all the same. "But, maybe she's like, out of alignment with her chakras. Or something."

"I don't think Spitfire buys into that. It's pretty clear that she loves her body; I mean who wouldn't? But at the same time it's like she has no desire do anything more than admire how perfect she is."

TH smirks, batting her eyes. "You are crushing so bad."
>>
>>25401170
"Aw, come off it," Fleetfoot grumbles, redoubling her efforts in order to cover up her irritation. The two women fall silent again; Fleetfoot turns her attention to lavishing her roommate's nude body with kisses, while Tree soaks up the welcome worship of her mildly plump body.

As Fleetfoot nuzzles her navel, Tree Hugger lets out a happy sigh and closes her eyes. "Well can't you, I don't know, make her horny or something? You do a pretty good job of getting me going every morning."

"Believe me, I've tried." Fleetfoot rolls her eyes as she looks up at her friend again. "I'm just as grabby with her as I am with you, sometimes moreso." There's a moment of silence before she sighs, continuing, "But she's the Captain, and she's always getting hung up on rules, and regulations, and generally being a stiffy."

Tree Hugger grins, opening her mouth but is quickly silenced by Fleetfoot's finger pressing against her lips. "Look, I know what you're about to say, but she doesn't have a dick. Heck, it might be easier if she did."

"Well, maybe she needs a dick. I'm sure there's a spell for that somewhere-"

Tree Hugger can't help but chuckle as Fleetfoot gives an impassioned shake of her head. "And mar that perfect female form? Not a chance!"

"Aw, you'd still fuck her."

"That's beside the point!" Red faced and somewhat irritated, Fleetfoot goes back to Tree Hugger's middle, drawing ever smaller circles with the tip of her finger. "I just want to worship that beautiful, feminine figure. I'd do anything to get my hands on it."

"Sounds like she's got you titnotized."

Fleetfoot pouts. "That's not a real thing. Stop making fun of me in my misery."

"Okay, okay," TH smiles, glancing over to the clock. "It's about time for you to head out, so why don't we wrap this up?"
>>
>>25401176
Fleetfoot nods, resuming her affections, both women making small sounds of approval as she moves closer to the hippy's thick thighs. Tree's fingers slide down to the smaller girl's hair, teasing it gently as she murmurs to herself. "Well, maybe it's a matter of the Captain not really knowing what to do with her body."

Fleetfoot grunts, nuzzling her cheeks against the broad flesh of her friend's legs as she continues to pepper them with kisses. The worshiped woman continues, "It's hard being a bigger woman after all; there's a whole different level of intimidation at play. She's probably not used to your kid of attention. If only there was some way to show her that it's okay to be huge and have desires like this. Maybe that would change her mind."

"Yeah, but she'd never even give me the chance," Fleetfoot mutters, her hot breath sending a shiver through Tree Hugger's body. "I mean, I would have to show her first hand, but I'm little, she's huge, and that's not going to change."

Tree Hugger only partially follows her friend's logic, waiting eagerly for the smaller woman's daily diving lesson. She bites the tip of her tongue and waits. And waits. And then cracks open one of her eyes, only to see Fleetfoot gaping up at her.

"That's it."

Any pretense of a lazy morning orgasm flies out the window as Fleetfoot pops up from the bed, tearing the sheets off in the process. Tree Hugger gives a breathless squeal as her entire body is quite unwillingly exposed to the cooler morning air, her nude roommate scrambling to the closet. Clothes go flying, as do any number of candles, yoga mats, and odds and ends Tree has collected for her spiritual journey. The redhead is about to call out to her friend when Fleetfoot emerges. Grinning, holding two metal bands in her hand.

"This is it, TH; I can't believe I never thought of it before!"

Tree Hugger's eyes widen, her lips turning into a concerned frown. "Hey, aren't those the TBYB chokers?"
>>
>>25401184
Fleetfoot nods her head, encouraging the next question. "The ones you bought at a discount because there was some kind of issue with them?" Another nod. "And you're not worried they'll like, break, or something?"

"Why would I?" Rolling her eyes, the smaller woman smirks. "It's not like someone would sell me faulty merchandise. They're just a little worn out and not nearly as effective as they used to be. That's all."

Tree Hugger's lips contort into a scowl, earning a sigh from her friend. "Look, I know that you're distrustful of anything that doesn't have an organic label on it, but this is a legitimate magical item! They still use them at the Rainbow Falls Trader's Exchange for crying out loud."

Wetting her lips, Tree Hugger interjects. "Yeah, but I still don't quite get what it is that you're planning on-"

"Oh wow, look at the time," Fleetfoot mutters. Picking a few choice clothes from her mess on the floor, the diminutive woman hops her way across the room, pulling up her panties and pants before tugging her shirt on. "I'm going to be late if I don't hurry. I'll let you know how it goes tonight, okay?"

And just like that, she's slipped into her flats and out the door. Tree Hugger sits in silence for a moment before blinking out of her daze. "Yeah, okay, sure. I'll be here. Just, y'know, standing on the brink of orgasm."

After a few minutes, when it becomes very apparent that Fleetfoot is not coming back to finish the job, Tree gives a tired sigh and rolls onto her side. She digs through the drawer at the bedside table, muttering to herself, "Can't believe I'm stuck doing this by myself today. What a hassle."

The trials of being lazy...

>
More when the next part's done.
>>
>>
>>
>>25401190
This is a wonderful thing you're doing here.
>>
>>
File: twistbed.png (151 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
twistbed.png
151 KB, 700x700
>>25400285
Not to say that it's a bad idea, or I wouldn't like to see more, but it's kind of been done
>>
>>25401190
Now I'm kind of curious what's going to happen next.

Also, I love the idea of Tree Hugger being a big girl.
Just huge, wide earth mother hips and fat bulging tits with nipples so big you could get several fingers around them.
>>
>>25401459
It's a thing, that's for sure.
>>25402220
Me too. There are some issues that arise with the image of a truly 'large' hippy/earth focused individual, most notably excess, which is why I wasn't trying to make her too tremendously big. But I could see her packing on a lot of weight as years of experience and life happening ot her, ending up with her growing into that.
>>
Man, I normally hate Tree Hugger (don't like stoners at all), but I like this one.
>>
>>25402751
experimenting with different dynamics can tend to do that.
>>
Thinking about it, what if the reason Scootaloo can't fly in this world, is because she was an early bloomer in bust, and kept gaining bust size over time to end up "bigger" than most girls her age before she knew what was even going on fully. Yet since girls like her need light bodies to fully do flight properly, she's too grounded by her soon quite massive chest by the time she's an adult to ever truly fly.Leaving Scoots here to deal with basically the same problem Flutters has: Having a massive pair of tits that makes flying stupidly hard to do, if almost impossible period.

But it does leave her with a body most stallions would kill to be able to enjoy, and most mares would envy to have. And with that kind of body, things likely do get very lewd for her once an adult at times, as she gets used to being one of the most stacked women in all of Equestria itself.
>>
>>25398268
>>25399192
I liked it. Could of done without the weird pony transformation bits.
>>
>>25401190
Never get to have slow gentle sex with amazon Tree Hugger. Why live.
>>
>>25403902
Keys for a good night with TH:
>Incense
>Candles
>No Protection Allowed
>>
File: 979406.jpg (1 MB, 1312x2000) Image search: [Google]
979406.jpg
1 MB, 1312x2000
>>25403546
If anything, these threads need more human on pony action. But I also wish to be the little pony, so maybe I'm biased.
>>
>>25403440
Sounds reasonable, but her immense size also means she'd have a very well developed set of supporting musculature. I like to think she (and Fluttershy, if she ever got around to practicing) would be an excellent glider.
It's lame if there are pegasuses who are just totally useless in the air, I'd rather there be different body types that lend themselves to different skills in the air.
If there's stunt fliers like Dash, there can be casual distance gliders like Scootaloo.
There can even be weather service ponies that focus on strength and endurance like Coudchaser, who would have a totally different build from a delicate, precision pony like Flitter.

Diversity is magic!
>>
File: 307240.png (599 KB, 868x1338) Image search: [Google]
307240.png
599 KB, 868x1338
>>25398268
>>
File: twist-plus-319665612.png (491 KB, 662x870) Image search: [Google]
twist-plus-319665612.png
491 KB, 662x870
>>25404691
that fiery red mane
>>
File: 1389642589017.png (87 KB, 206x273) Image search: [Google]
1389642589017.png
87 KB, 206x273
>>25392622
meh
>>
>>25405108
I am... unclear as to what this reaction means.
>>
File: 915167.jpg (1 MB, 3402x2247) Image search: [Google]
915167.jpg
1 MB, 3402x2247
>>25405633
Sounds like he prefers clothed princesses. What a weirdo.
>>
>>25402484
>There are some issues that arise with the image of a truly 'large' hippy/earth focused individual
Nah, you can totally spin it as something like "I care for the earth and the earth cares for me". In practical terms, maybe there's some plant she's eating (or juicing, or smoking) raw that everyone else either avoids or cooks the magic out of.
I was toying with this idea last thread when I was trying to put something together for Twist, but it fits way better for Treehugger: Basically, there's a vine in the Everfree that is typically ground up into fertilizer because it makes plants grow. Roseluck got first hand exposure after getting covered in the stuff on a particularly rainy day, so she avoids using it herself but still has some seeds from one she planted.
They're rather unpleasant to eat, but quite powerful. Treehugger likes the idea of snacking on something that would otherwise go to waste, so she takes them in bulk whenever she can get them. She may or may not be consciously aware of what they're doing to her.

>wasn't trying to make her too tremendously big.
Gotta be big to hug big trees, man. If you want to be overly literal with her name, there's some particularly large tree she dreams of cuddling one day.
>>
>>25406226
And I forgot my link
https://derpibooru.org/631689
>>
>>25406226
Of course you can work around it, I just didn't. That's a nice idea though.
>some particularly large tree she dreams of cuddling one day
Obligatory Flutterhuge joke here.
>>25406229
Ah, it's been a while since I've seen him do anything, but I remember that one.
>>
>>25406235
Seems like he's stopped drawing pony. What little he has done recently is OC commissions.
There is this though, if you're in to that sort of thing https://derpibooru.org/907435

>Flutterhuge
Hah, perfect
>>
>>
File: 266699.png (106 KB, 667x642) Image search: [Google]
266699.png
106 KB, 667x642
>>25406514
milk
>>
>>25406598
>made in small batches, Twist's peppermint ice cream is in high demand due to its rich, unique flavor
>she can name her price and fund her other activities with a relatively small daily commitment of time
>her real passion is still for candy, so she hasn't gone out of her way to increase production
>she is considering home-made chocolate, though
>then she will have to step things up
>>
"Anon, Twilight, I'm really pent up today, and my new pump still hasn't come in yet. Are you hungry?
https://derpibooru.org/982073
>>
File: Milky femanon harem.png (593 KB, 1877x3319) Image search: [Google]
Milky femanon harem.png
593 KB, 1877x3319
>lactation
Now it's a party
>>
>>25407491
I like this idea. But it's missing a critical part. That is, why does she have milk?
I mean, in all this oc we've made for her it's kind of assumed that she hasn't had a kid.
So without some kind of trigger she wouldn't have milk. (And yes I know about using breast pumps to induce lactation, but that's to much time and trouble for too little return.)

So I thinks there needs to be some trigger that brings in her milk.

Hmmnn... that brings up a number of possibilities.
>>
>>25408488
Magic
>>
>>25408488
Back when we were doing transformative summer vacations, she was off in the Minotaur lands. If we wanted to bring that back in to the picture we could could say she never stopped milking herself so she never stopped producing.

Maybe she heard Mrs. Cake was using her own product for extra special treats and wanted to stay competitive? Maybe her naturally large chest is extremely sensitive and she's been masturbating a bit too heavily? Maybe there's a milk shortage in town and inducing was the most cost effective way to get ahold of it?
It really just depends on how you want to establish her motives. If we relax the standards of decency like we're relaxing the laws of physics, maybe she temporarily volunteered to be a wet nurse and kept going after ending that, or her incredible capacity leaves her with more to use?

>>25409251
To be honest, the "how" is the easy part for this reason. Even conventional methods apply, they're just slower. If she wants to milk, she can milk, just like if she wants to be a giantess, we can figure out how to make her grow.
>>
>>25409636
I like that.
Ever since we discussed that idea I've been trying to think of a reason why Twist would go to the Minotaur lands along with the Mane Six and the CMC.
I came up with the idea that perhaps the friendship map at the castle shows them going, but then actually shows Twist's cutie mark too.

Because she is destined to go.
She is destined to bring peace to the troubled court of the minotaurs.
She is destined to grow to epically milky proportions.

Crap, I need to actually finish some of my other stories done so I can write this series.
>>
>>25403440
>>25404431

Adapted from my original version so now it's anthro. Or at least winged humans

>Scootaloo is super frustrated that her efforts at flying and becoming an athlete aren't paying off.
>Rainbow doesn't know how to help her so one day, out of frustration, the small orange pegasus goes to the gym by herself.
>While there she messes up a lift and Bulk Biceps helps her out of it.
>They get to talking and he tells her all about different types of pegasi. Including small-wing pegasi.
>It turns out that small-wing pegasi are a bit of an anomaly.
>They have the potential for huge muscle gains unlike most of their slenderer brethren.
>Bulk himself is a perfect example of this.
>Scootaloo asks why she doesn't see more pegasi who look like him then, thinking of her own father; a small-wing (and slender) stallion.
>Bulk's response is that most flyers want to keep a lean shape, but since he'd never been that good of a flyer anyway he figured, 'What the heck?' and worked on his swole.
>Scootaloo hesitantly asks if she might be able to get toned because she has small wings.
>His response is that you never know until you try.
>So she starts training at the gym more and more.
>The secret to getting big as a pegasus, he reveals, is to focus on earth pony type exercises rather than pegasus ones.
>Lots of hoof work with weights rather than wing work.
>Also, lots of protein which isn't a huge part of most pony's diets.
>She begins to do all of this.
>Meanwhile she is entering her teen growth spurt.
>She pushes hard and it works.
>Her friends can't believe how big her muscles are getting.
>Rainbow Dash at first praises her but then gets worried that she might be over doing it.
>She still wants to able to fly right?
>But the growing teen is finally able to see success at something.
>She can't quit now.
>She doesn't know where this will end.
>But she can't quit now.

(1/3)
>>
>>25410182
I was never crazy about the "Twist tags along and volunteers as a political hostage", and adding the cutie map into the mix only weakens it further in my book. If I were writing it and rest assured I won't, my hypothetical story that probably won't happen will stick to the excessive masturbation angle. I'd have the map specifically call her and the CMC without the mane six. This is, of course, after the CMC have all had their own sizey adventures, but Twist is still at the cusp of adulthood.

>whoa, why's it showing some peppermint sticks surrounded by three shields?
>Cutie Mark Crusader bodyguards yay!
Once there, Twist finds out she's a distant relative of an ancient minotaur bloodline. Unfortunately, the only inheritance she's entitled to is a an epic milky figure and whole pile of debts and problems, because they're blaming the mismanaged mess of a court on her family.

Shortly after, a bit of research clears her family name and reveals that basically everyone is responsible because no one's doing their jobs. Rather than taking what's left of her family fortune and bailing, she decides to stick around and help them sort things out.
>blah blah, I read a copy of Twilight's journal, the map called us here for a reason, blah blah, duty to everyone
The Minotaur King or whoever is grateful to have a straight-talker with endless optimism around, so she's welcome to stay.
Then we go along with the same track of "growing in responsibility, growing in figure" yada yada unending milk etc.
Finally, competent minotaurs are appointed, corrupt advisors are cleared out and a glorious new dawn signals the time to return home.
The Twist hue hue is that it turns out her ancient relationship was purely adoptive and she doesn't have a drop of minotaur blood in her. Your choice if you ever want to explain why exactly she grew tall enough to look down on Boss Minotaur, but I think it's better if you don't.
>>
i want to Hug Humans
>>
>>25411089
>And so it goes.
>She gains inches and continues down the path of a bodybuilding champion.
>Not only are her pecs developing but some suspiciously feminine shapes start to pad out her expanding chest.
>Her first bra is a sports top with heavily stitched b-cups.
>She sees less of her friends and whenever they do get together there is more of her to see.

>That summer she convinces her parents to attend a special camp that Bulk recommends.
>They reluctantly let her go.

>It's fantastic.
>Working out all day.
>Fun activities.
>And enough nutrition to fuel her efforts.
>When she works out, gets in the zone, it's like a high.
>A high that allows her to push harder and faster than anyone could have possible imagined.
>She sleeps well, without the distractions of most teens that keep them up late.
>Her body takes advantage of that time as puberty makes its incessant demands...

>Applebloom and Sweetie Belle await their friend at the train station.
>The train comes and goes but they don't see their friend.
>They see a rather large mare walk by but...
>"Hey girls!" a husky voice calls.
>The two young mares turn around.
>There is a wall of orange in front of them.
>Then they look up.
>They see a mare that looks sort of familiar but-
>"Miss me?" Scootaloo laughs.
>Her friends can't believe their eyes.
>The pegasus before them is like nothing they've ever seen.
>For one she's taller.
>Taller in fact than any mare they've ever met except for the princesses.
>Her face has lost much of its foalish roundness and has the look of a mare several years older.
>And her shape is unbelievable.
>She's thick, though not stocky.
>A fact that is clearly evident because their huge friend is only wearing a pair of board shorts and a much-too-tight sports bra.
>But though her toned waist is fairly thin given her height, the rest of her is quite voluptuous with flaring haunches and a rump that would make any mare jealous.

(2/3)
>>
>>25411218
>Looking at Scootaloo's top half they examine her tortured top more closely.
>While her chest is broad, her breasts are far from outmatched.
>Her skimpy spandex top is stretched tight as a drum over her now bulging boobs as nipples the size of small walnuts distend the sturdy cups.
>But all that is balanced by her toned musculature, which shows even through her orange fur.
>No easy feat for a pony, especially a mare.
>Her limbs and chest aren't as massive as Bulk Biceps, or even Big Mac.
>But not for lack of trying.
>"How was c-camp?" Applebloom finally manages to say.
>"It was fantastic! I had so much fun. There was this unicorn doctor at the camp and he did all kinds of checks on us. He said it was really impressive that I was able to keep my gains up even though my frame got so big."
>"Uh huh," mutters Sweetie Belle as she absent-mindedly looks around.
>They are walking back through town now and are getting more than a few stares; mostly from stallions eyeing Scootaloo's swaying backside and tremendous tits.
>"And I found out something really cool."
>"What's that?" Applebloom replies automatically.
>"The doc, he had this scanner thingie. He used it on me to check my thaumic image."
>"Your what?"
>"It's the magic in your body that makes you who you are," intones Sweetie Belle.
>"Yeah, that's right. Anyway, he said that my magic flow lines up perfectly with my development."
>"I don't get it."
>"It means that her magic is supporting her muscle growth."
>"Yeah, which means I've got a lot of work to do." Scootaloo grins.
>"Whadda ya mean?"
>"Well first, I've got to get rid of this fat butt," she slaps her juicy booty causing her friends to blush.
>At least one stallion down the street shouts, "Dayuuum!"
>"Then I'm gonna really get my swole on because Bulk was right. The magic inside me means that with enough willpower and work I can get as big as I want."
>Her eyes get a far away look as her smile turns into a toothy grin.
>"And I'm gonna get huge."

(3/3)
>>
File: lewdprincipal.png (639 KB, 1024x1348) Image search: [Google]
lewdprincipal.png
639 KB, 1024x1348
>>25411335
Muscle's totally not my kink, but it's a nice setup either way.
>>
>>25411507
I love this artist but they should stick with the anthros. That nose is fucked.
>>
Hey guys, here's a list of pastebinned stories: http://pastebin.com/r7UXukuj

If you want something added, or if you have some tags for a story just let me know and I'll update the paste. If you don't want to bring it up in-thread for whatever reason, you can add me on skype at crop.tool - just put something in the add message so I know you're not a spambot.
>>
File: dt debate club.jpg (434 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
dt debate club.jpg
434 KB, 900x900
Diamond Tiara's tits
Disgustingly perfect bolted-on implants bought with Daddy's money?
Cosmetic sorcery to give her the second largest "natural" breasts in her class?
Earth pony heritage mixed with her Cutie Mark's power to give her a princess-sized figure on a junior-sized frame?

Something else entirely?
>>
File: 194684.jpg (35 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
194684.jpg
35 KB, 600x872
>>25412616
Probably the second one. The problem is she can never get the dosage right, and they never seem to last as long as she would like.
https://derpibooru.org/823569
>>
File: 125314.png (241 KB, 662x647) Image search: [Google]
125314.png
241 KB, 662x647
>>25412616
tall but basically flat.
>>
>>25413189
oh reaaally
>>
>>25414405
Yep. Maybe I ship DiamondTwist a bit too hard, but she's totally insecure about her body because of it. She doesn't get how an early bloomer like Twist can be so unpopular despite her height, incredible rack and striking red hair.
It all comes to a head when Twist confronts Tiara about her behavior and Tiara ends up blubbering an apology into her chest.

>it's just SO unfair! You're absolutely gorgeous and no one else seems to notice! You should be running this campus with a body like yours!
>Uh, what are you doing?
>ugh! You don't even need to wear a bra? How does that even work!?
>you're thucking on my nipple. Why -ooh- are you thucking on my nipple?
>I wanted milk, are you not full of milk?
>...
>>
File: 704486.jpg (364 KB, 990x1620) Image search: [Google]
704486.jpg
364 KB, 990x1620
>/Twist General/
>>
>>25414748
>I wanted milk, are you not full of milk?

Poor DT. So sheltered and flat that she doesn't even know how breasts work.
>>
Thinking about it, if Equestrian years work to where they age up the same rate as horses do, then that would mean in a single year, a girl about to be a teen would quickly grow into an almost fully-grown adult.

Just imagine that: One day, you're babysitting a young girl like Applebloom, Silver Spoon or so forth, and you end up not seeing them for a year. Yet when you do see them a year later, they're now at least as tall as you if not a LOT taller, as well as having quite very huge breasts and very ample curves, as she remembers you, and wishes to spend time with you to remember when she last saw you. Just as you're trying to get used to the fact that the young kid you took care of last year now is just about a fully grown and incredibly sexy adult woman, and you're now trying to control your urges as you see her.
>>
File: 1021329995109732.png (2 MB, 2000x2324) Image search: [Google]
1021329995109732.png
2 MB, 2000x2324
Alleyway is canonically a tall character.
>>
>>25415605
Man, at that sort of rate I do not envy Cheerilee when she gets a class full of boys all growing up at the same time. It is far more hilarious if they get their horsedicks before the rest of their bodies can catch up.
>>
http://goattrain.tumblr.com/post/133085230191/also-i-drew-a-couple-things-you-probably-dont

Goat did thing.
>>
File: 935816.png (554 KB, 700x1508) Image search: [Google]
935816.png
554 KB, 700x1508
>>25416569
Fleur-de-Lis, too!
>>
Celestia x Toriel crossoverfic when?
>>
>>25416769
She big
>>
>>25415343
And like >>25412989, her only experience with megatits are ones that are blown up with magic, spray milk everywhere and quickly return to normal. She never had a chance.
>>
File: 1441083464774.jpg (270 KB, 1085x1616) Image search: [Google]
1441083464774.jpg
270 KB, 1085x1616
>>
File: 1021168977139342.png (704 KB, 900x1292) Image search: [Google]
1021168977139342.png
704 KB, 900x1292
bump
>>
>Huge Humans
>no The Great and Powerful Trixie
>>
File: 1421033434725.jpg (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421033434725.jpg
73 KB, 900x900
>>25419185
>trixie
>relevant
More like Tiny and Diminutive Trixie
>>
File: 1407110917842.jpg (170 KB, 1200x1983) Image search: [Google]
1407110917842.jpg
170 KB, 1200x1983
>>25419185
>>25419247
>>
File: lil' wizard.png (559 KB, 1129x1024) Image search: [Google]
lil' wizard.png
559 KB, 1129x1024
>>25419247
>The Shrunk & Adorable Trixie edging your cock with a tiny 'lil poledance
>The Small & Insatiable Trixie greedily gulping down every ounce of your load
>The Slight & Distended Trixie reshaping the bulge of her cum-bloated gut into her T&A, totally disregarding your suggestion that maybe she could use that mass to grow taller
>>
>>25419876
B-but, I want tall Trixie.
>>
File: maybe it's time for bed.jpg (164 KB, 879x700) Image search: [Google]
maybe it's time for bed.jpg
164 KB, 879x700
>>25420237
She'll get there, she just wants to build out an absurdly over-proportioned body first.
>>
>>25419847
more low-angle semi-giantesses pls
>>
so, I might be way off base here, but based on a quick google image search for "condom in mouth" it seems like Spits here is about twice as big as the average human woman.

Any math nerds or condom enthusiasts want to confirm or deny?
>>
>>25420237
>Tall Trixie demanding a backrub while she still has the Stage Presence charm that has her ten feet high and balloon chested
>Tall Trixie stretching up ever so slightly higher to reach something on the top shelf
>Tall Trixie letting you sit in her spacious, comfortable lap
>>
File: 356176.jpg (157 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
356176.jpg
157 KB, 900x900
>>
>>25382633

>Brown Punk Titty Monster Twilight

Boner knows what boner likes.
>>
File: Blackline Miami.png (514 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Blackline Miami.png
514 KB, 600x800
>>25421810
>>
File: 953050-1.jpg (2 MB, 1842x2714) Image search: [Google]
953050-1.jpg
2 MB, 1842x2714
I feel like there's someone we're neglecting.
>>
>>25421562
Can confirm this is accurate to life. My back hurts all the time, a back rub would be very welcome.
>>
>>25422096
As much as I love and miss her, she's still not welcome on /mlp/. Check it, though >>>/trash/114101
>>
File: Big Bon Bon.png (743 KB, 923x4760) Image search: [Google]
Big Bon Bon.png
743 KB, 923x4760
>>25422857
Aw, I love giving back rubs too.
Of course, given the option, I'd just as soon give you a Lyra Special.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 800x800
Anyone got the artists name for this thing? Can't read the chicken scratch down there.
>>
File: 980273.jpg (2 MB, 2100x3300) Image search: [Google]
980273.jpg
2 MB, 2100x3300
>>25423948
Pretty sure that's moron son of boron
>>
>>25423948
This guy is right: >>25423961
That chicken scratch is GR 14, GR meaning Garnet Red which is one of his aliases.
>>
File: 776174.jpg (214 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
776174.jpg
214 KB, 1200x1200
>>25423948
Yep, that's GR
>>
>>25382633
Fuck off to where you belong
>>>/trash/
>>
>>25423961
>>25423980
>>25424047
o.

i c.

Thanks guys.
>>
File: jump for joy.jpg (107 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
jump for joy.jpg
107 KB, 819x1024
>>
File: 1436933710276.jpg (64 KB, 776x800) Image search: [Google]
1436933710276.jpg
64 KB, 776x800
>>25421810
Its not hard to understand why
>>
Sweetie thinks it would be neat to be busty like her big sis.
She thinks of boobs like a fashion accessory.
What she doesn't know is that it won't be long before her own 'balloons' start to inflate like crazy.
Only these ones won't be light as air.
>>
>>25424822
All about preference.
>>
>>25425785
And she'll need a chiropractor after a few months of heavy lifting.
>>
>>25382633
Fuck, man. I usually like traps/futa/smaller girls
But holy shit do I love those Amazonians/strong women and/or big fat tits.
>>
>>25425785
>Only these ones won't be light as air.
says who
>>
File: tumblr_nsc44gEDwP1rgu2c4o3_1280.png (178 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsc44gEDwP1rgu2c4o3_1280.png
178 KB, 700x700
Need more Amazonlestia.
>>
File: lift.png (346 KB, 445x1024) Image search: [Google]
lift.png
346 KB, 445x1024
>>25426821
But what about a Lunazon?
>>
File: 563967.png (714 KB, 875x1000) Image search: [Google]
563967.png
714 KB, 875x1000
>>25427796
The world needs more of the Domazon.
Gator plz
>>
>>25427914
I'm more partial to Cuddlezons, myself

https://derpibooru.org/94512
>>
>>25426821
>>
>"What're you starin' at? Gonna make fun of me too? Well, go ahead and get it out of yer system. It's not like I can help it that I'm bigger than most guys."
>>
>>25429196
sorry, geez
I didn't mean to stare
I just really want to fuck your brother
>>
>>25423948
Was there ever more of this, or is this what was done?

>>25427990
I get it.

Actually I don't, what is it?
>>
>>25429629
whoops
I cut a number off the link

try this: https://derpibooru.org/945121
>>
>>25429672
Sorry took a nap.

You sure this was meant for me and you didn't miss who you wanted to reply to? Thanks for that though, learned a new artist.

Serious question;is it napping if I do it late at night?
>>
File: snuggle the human.png (967 KB, 1280x1063) Image search: [Google]
snuggle the human.png
967 KB, 1280x1063
>>25430103
I don't know, man

someone said something about dominant amazons

I said I preferred cuddly amazons, being of the more gentle persuasion

somewhere along the line I mislinked an image of big cuddly Fluttershy

I don't know what's going on anymore

but hell, you're an adult, you can nap whenever and with whoever you want
>>
File: 129859.png (937 KB, 1483x1096) Image search: [Google]
129859.png
937 KB, 1483x1096
*smoosh*
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/289672/1/dress-to-impress/
>>
>>25430788
babump
>>
>>25429196
Aw, come on AJ. That's a terrible attitude to have! How do you think Applebloom is going to feel when she grows up to tower over you? If she thinks your size is something to be ashamed of, she's going to have such a complex about herself.
You earned every inch of height (and bust, and hips) through hard labor, that's something to be proud of if you ask me!
>>
File: 633653635.png (160 KB, 276x600) Image search: [Google]
633653635.png
160 KB, 276x600
>>
File: poke.gif (187 KB, 1000x792) Image search: [Google]
poke.gif
187 KB, 1000x792
>>25415605
I think the hardest part would be adjusting to the fact that her mind matured just as hard and just as fast as her body. Where you're thinking of her has that little girl who used to hang around and tug on your sleeve, she's now seeing you as a cuddly little guy who's triggering a whole new set of urges.
>>
File: tumblr_myqk2qBFMn1sznqo1o2_1280.png (1 MB, 1126x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myqk2qBFMn1sznqo1o2_1280.png
1 MB, 1126x1920
>>25434047
I wish we had some green about this. So request going out.
>>
>>25434417
well, here's this:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/267359/old-flames-new-gains

it's not really what you're looking for, but it is a thread-relevant story about Babs having grown way the hell up and having some big urges satisfied.
>>
>>25434539
I really like this one. It'll have to do.
>>
>>25434955
little guy with a hyper dick on huge woman is truly something special
>>
File: balloon tits.png (1 MB, 1308x1800) Image search: [Google]
balloon tits.png
1 MB, 1308x1800
>>25426072
>>
File: 959397.png (2 MB, 3990x2050) Image search: [Google]
959397.png
2 MB, 3990x2050
>>
File: 14209127981001873635404.png (434 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
14209127981001873635404.png
434 KB, 945x945
>>25415605
>>25434047
>>25434417
Oh man, you guys have been reading my mind.
The past couple of days I've been noodling out a little story in my head that mirrors this pretty well.
It doesn't involve Babs but it does play with the idea of growing up suddenly.

I'm a couple of hours away from home but when I get there I will finish writing it.

Characters in pic unrelated.
>>
>>25436533
DAMN. look that those thighs
>>
File: aged up sweetie.png (421 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
aged up sweetie.png
421 KB, 945x945
>>25437455
huh

neat
>>
File: shirtbreaker.jpg (173 KB, 666x854) Image search: [Google]
shirtbreaker.jpg
173 KB, 666x854
>>
File: 1416446809660.jpg (139 KB, 788x1013) Image search: [Google]
1416446809660.jpg
139 KB, 788x1013
>>
File: 1376933712509.png (599 KB, 827x836) Image search: [Google]
1376933712509.png
599 KB, 827x836
>>25437455
I'm really sorry guys.
I just got home and I have to get some sleep so I can get up early in the morning, so I won't be posting anything tonight afterall.

I'll try to get something up tomorrow.
>>
File: 908160.png (429 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
908160.png
429 KB, 700x700
>>25440453
It's cool, don't burn yourself out.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.