[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's episode was unfunny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 23423423.jpg (97 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
23423423.jpg
97 KB, 620x465
Today's episode was unfunny
>>
>>25370412
Worst Episode Ever!
>>
You HAD to be there to undetrstand
>>
>>25370412
"That's not funny, I KNOW funny."
>>
>>25370412
Moe was right
>>
>>25370412
The past four episodes have been trash 2bh
>>
>>25370412
I need caps of people on tumblr getting upset about the brotherhooves episode
I'm in an argument with my sister and she said that nobody on tumblr got offended by that
>>
>>25370530
what about the future four episodes?
>>
>>25370704
Season finale sounds good, don't know about the other two.
>>
>>25370530
Heartwarming's Eve episode was cool.

But yeah, it has been nothing but mediocrity since the hiatus ended. S5 is just getting fucking shittier and shittier. The CMC cutie mark episode and the Pinkie secret ones were especially fuck-awful
>>
>>25370704
Shit I can vouch for that
>>
>>25370566
Oh, shit. Uhh...
Check out takashi0's, the-great-and-powerful-satsuki's and tenaflyviper's tumblrs for that. They're usually good sources for people bringing posts to their attention and them saying why the people throwing a bitch fit are idiots.

[name] .tumblr.com
>>
is big macintosh, not gig macintosh
>>
>>25370412
Dude the people treated big mac like a weird deviant, almost slightly anti lgbt
>>
File: It's gonna be big.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
It's gonna be big.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
>>25370704
It's all about the main event.
it's gonna be big
>>
>>25370412
Your opinion is wrong. It was funny enough.
>>
>>25370412
Implying it was not just fun in the episode, people should stop reading so much into these things
>>
>>25370412
What is sjw scum for 1000 Dave
>>
Yeah, I kind of got lost on the point/lesson to be learned here. I mean, we already had the story about missing out on things with Too Many Pinkie Pies. Though it was heavily implied that Discord purposely left Twilight out of a super fun weekend, and as strange as everyone getting along with Discord given their usual attitude towards him, something still seemed off and missing.

Twilight's behavior was uncharacteristically irrational. The map has been leaving her out of adventures for a while and it's clear she's been bored, but would she have skipped her book sorting weekend to spend time with her friends?

Discord's behavior was uncharacteristic as well. It would have fit last season, but after the battle against Tirek, him doing something so mean-spirited to Twilight doesn't seem reasonable, even for the god of chaos.

This was the worst Discord episode so far.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.