[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the recent popularity in the blind bag ponies getting playsets,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
With the recent popularity in the blind bag ponies getting playsets, Applejack's ones in particular, Hasbro is FINALLY kicking it up a notch in quality and listening to their fans. This is the newest addition, Pinkie's welcome wagon and party cannon! If they sell well enough Hasbro might even do some little dioramas of fan-favorite characters!

Holy fucking shit. Can you imagine?

*DJ Pon-3 and Octavia on their portable soundstage?
*Derpy playing with Dr. Hooves' static ball?
*Lyra and Bon-Bon sitting on a park bench?
*Rarity sitting at her sewing machine?
*Dash sleeping on a cloud?

I'm fucking hype, you guys.
>>
I mean i wouldn't care about the mobile stage but lyra and bon on a bench would be an instant 'sold' if i saw it on the shelf
Same with dash, then again i already have like every dash blindbag
>>
File: Best.jpg (189 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
189 KB, 960x540
>>25369888
Merch.
Not even once.

Even if you did get trips.
>>
>>25369888
How about they get on the ball and finally release some decent Luna figures? Like goddamn, she rules over all these ponies and she doesn't get any decent toys.
>>
File: CDD.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
CDD.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
>>25369888
Please tell me Cranky has interchangeable wigs.
I would buy that if he does and cum on it.
>>
>>25369888
>derpy
who?
>>
>>25370301
>ARE YOU ON THE BALL?
>>
>>25369888
I don't even like cranky but he looks cute as fuck. And I need that party cannon for my blindbag pinkie. THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU.
>>
>>25370391
There's also the sugarcube corner set to consider.
>>
>>25369888
The Friendship is Magic collection really is the best form of the Blind Bags.

Let's assume we're getting the Pinkie Pie amount from each wave. Then for each remaining character we're getting 4 singles, 2 small, 2 large, and 1 ultimate set. With one of the small and large sets being the main character of that wave.

My preferred possibilities would be:

Twilight Sparkle Wave
Singles: Shining Armour, Moondancer, Minuette, Sweetie Drops.
Small: Lyra with bench (a great idea), Unicorn Twilight reading books.
Large: Trixie with Wagon, Alicorn Twilight in coronation chariot.
Ultimate: Twilight's Castle, with Spike, Owlousious, and Twilight. (As much as I'd like the library, it is kind of burned down)

Rainbow Dash Wave
Singles: Spitfire, Rainbow Dash and Tank, Bulk Biceps, Gilda.
Small: Rainbow Dash on a cloud (awesome idea), Scootaloo with her scooter.
Large: Daring Doo vs Ahuizotl, Flying Rainbow Dash with obstacle course.
Ultimate: Rainbow's Cloudominium, with Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, and Tank.

Fluttershy Wave
Singles: Fluttershy and Angel, Treehugger, Princess Celestia and Philomena, Flutterbat
Small: Discord, Fluttershy and some critters.
Large: Fluttershy having a Teaparty with Harry the Bear and some more critters; Iron Will with goats.
Ultimate: Fluttershy's cottage, with Fluttershy, Discord, and Angel.

Rarity Wave
Single: Fleur Dis Lee, Rarity, Sapphire Shores (the dancer one), Fancy Pants.
Small: Rarity on fainting couch, Rarity's parents.
Large: Rarity & Spike vs Diamond Dog, Aloe and Lotus with bath.
Ultimate: Carousel Boutique, with Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Opalescence.
>>
>>25370529
dat pinkie tho
>>
File: Applejack-Small-Story-Pack-1.jpg (146 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Applejack-Small-Story-Pack-1.jpg
146 KB, 1500x1500
>>25370842
dat aj tho
>>
>>25370882
At least she has freckles.
>>
File: Applejack-Large-Story-Pack-1.jpg (128 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Applejack-Large-Story-Pack-1.jpg
128 KB, 1500x1500
>>25370919
Would you prefer freckles and a hat?
>>
File: 1440459574933.jpg (57 KB, 820x766) Image search: [Google]
1440459574933.jpg
57 KB, 820x766
>>25370882
>>25370978
>tfw i have both of those
>>
>>25370978
I love how they label it "apple juice stand" instead of using the word cider. Also >dat determined appul face
>>
>>25370882
Sleep tight poner
>>
>>25370882
So why'd they make a playset of her sleeping? It's literally the entire playset right there. Why? Will all the other pones get a sleeping model?
>>
>>25371492
None of Pinkie's sets seem to.

Maybe Rarity will, as a homage to Look Before You Sleep.
>>
>>25371350

I can't blame them, in non-american countries cider is alcoholic and not just glorified apple juice
>>
>>25371680
It's alcoholic here too but I guess we do have a lot of non-alcoholic versions for holidays and kids.
>>
>>25369888
I'm not at all hype, and you know why? Hasbro doesn't release any of these in my country. All these epic toys and I can't buy a single goddamned one without paying an addition nearly double the cost for shipping.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (303 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
303 KB, 1280x960
Best $10 I spent on pone merch.
>>
>>25371956
Oof, my sympathies. I know how rough importing can be. Where are ya?
>>
>>25372494
New Zealand. We used to get the blindbag three packs (like the one with Zecora and the one with Gilda), but they stopped those after Twist and Silver Spoon's wave, and now we just get the blind bags themselves, but none of the visible minis.
>>
I don't buy merch unless it's my waifu
Though I still wish you the best on your shopping adventures merch friends!
>>
>>25371980
Big Mac looking a bit Mare-ish there...
>>
>>25372583
Ah yeah, we were in much the same situation in the UK. It's only by luck that asda seems to be stocking the larger sets.
>>
It's too late at this point, the fandom is on it's way out, they're just wasting time.
>>
>>25370529

Cheese's a one legged freak
>>
>>25374566

Now sure about the way out part, but agreed. Only horsefuckers will want a toy of fucking Cranky, that's just not the kind of character little gilrs like much less will remember.

It's gonna sell like shit and they'll blame fans not buying it instead of them wasting time on that product.
>>
>>25374577
It's just the angle.
>>
>>25370842
she fat
>>
File: @[email protected] (105 KB, 191x231) Image search: [Google]
@____@.png
105 KB, 191x231
>>25371980
>>
>>25369888
C'mon, Sunset Shimmer grand theft crown playset.
>>
>>25375245
Why are sunsetfags the most annoying posters in this entire board? Their constant need to shove their shit character in every single possibility is as annoying as the worst obnoxious rarafags.
>>
>>25375675
I dunno, while I've already got a sunset figure, the crowny thing as an accessory, and the Crystal Empire palace as a set would be quite neat regardless of her inclusion.

I'm unfortunately the kind of guy >>25374596 warns about. I want background characters, I want blindbag scale buildings of parts of ponyville and other places.
>>
Royal guards set when?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.