[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Please don't rape me, Anon! I'm sorry! No!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1449
>"Please don't rape me, Anon! I'm sorry! No! Don't come any closer!"
>>
File: yes.png (267 KB, 604x503) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
267 KB, 604x503
>>25369305
>>
Okay.
>>
>>25369305
I came for cuddles
>>
>>25369305
"Calm the fuck down! I'm just trying to give you back the sewing kit I borrowed. Are you trying to get me arrested or something?"
>>
>>25369305
Ugh. Rarity, I'm not roleplaying with you. What's with women and rape fetishes?
>>
>>25369405
apparently according to research, a womens biggest fantasy is to be raped.
>>
File: everythingiknowiswrong.jpg (23 KB, 290x284) Image search: [Google]
everythingiknowiswrong.jpg
23 KB, 290x284
>>25369305
>tfw in an Equestria where hugs are considered rape
>>
File: 3142092.png (176 KB, 610x542) Image search: [Google]
3142092.png
176 KB, 610x542
>>25369405
>not indulging in Rarity's rape fetish
Why the flying fuck wouldn't you do that?
>>
>>25369415
>hug pony against her will
>get thrown into jail and be considered a monster by everybody
Harsh.
>>
>>25369422
'Cause I'm into femdom.
>>
>>25369455
your loss pal.
>>
>>25369455
I guess that does clash with rape rather badly.
>>
For fuck's sake Rarity, you wanted a hug and when I came over to give you one, you pull this shit. DO YOU WANT ONE OR NOT!?
>>
Someone green this
>>
File: 1443624287131.png (727 KB, 854x3754) Image search: [Google]
1443624287131.png
727 KB, 854x3754
>>25370003
Rarity getting raped? Already been done.
>>
well come along willingly and its not rape anymore.
>>
>>25369305
Why not, Rarara? You're basically a living pony sized onahole. It would be wrong not to rape you.
>>
>>25369305

I'm not trying to rape you, dear.

I was telling you that you've won the prize as the white /trash/ waifu. See?

>>>/trash/8625
>>
>>25370157
>white /trash/ waifu
So, she's in for a shitload of rape?
>>
File: 1440820818857.jpg (57 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1440820818857.jpg
57 KB, 393x391
>>25370157
>>
>>25369305
"Fine, geez."
>Anon leaves.
>Rarity hesitates.
>"W-wait! You're not even going to try? Maybe you'll get away with it!"
>>
>>25370328
kektus jack
>>
File: 200%lel.gif (530 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
200%lel.gif
530 KB, 497x732
>>25370328
>rarity getting rejected in any situation
this makes me happy
>>
File: 1426134921388.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1426134921388.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>25370328

Need green of this, only with a beta Anon who couldn't swat a fly.
>>
>>25369305
><>"ok, you're free to leave"

the end
>>
>>25369305
I'm sorry Rarity, I thought you liked me. I'll go find somepony that isn't a big tease and rape her instead.
>>
>>25370328

>Anon considers this.
"Nah. Not worth it. I'm going to Pinkie's, she'll probably thinks it's a party. See ya."

>Anon leaves Rarity alone, who starts begging him for a good monkey dicking.

It's kinda hard to write this without it turning into something like Flutterrape. Either it gets edgy, it turns into a standard fetish fic, or it turns into Flutterrape with Rarara.
>>
>>25372111
Flutterrape?

Anyway
>Rarity shrinks away as Anon reaches out to her... only to pluck away a strand of hay from her curls
"There, you missed a spot. Impeccable as ever Rarity."
>>
>>25372111
>Flutterrape with Rarara

That sounds funny as hell. Go for it.
>>
You guys want an extra chuckle? Read the URL for this thread.
>>
>>25369455
lmao fag
>>
>>25372876
Don't come! DON'T COME!
>>
>>25369305
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
>>
>>25370074

>Anon was later found with sewing needles jammed so far into his brains, they turned into a pink mush
>Autopsies determined that his bones were broken beforehand with 100 pound marequins, creating compound fractures.
>>
>>25369305
>"Please don't rape me, Anon! I'm sorry! No! Don't come any closer!"
>You were confused by her reaction. She ASKED you to stop on by for a fitting, since you only owned a few casual clothes.
>She was insistent on you stripping down to your bares, despite your protests.
>She said she wouldn't have undergarments ruining her measurements, and knowing Rarity... you were left with little alternative.
>But apparently... well before your whities reach your calves, does Rarity spout off about rape, seemingly horrified to discover that you're not some freakish Ken doll down there.
>Being the friend you are, you immediately redress and cover back up.
>Feeling that this situation has ultimately been rendered awkward, you meekly say your goodbyes, sincerely apologize to Rarity, and leave.

>Maybe you can reschedule... or asked Twilight about that.
>>
>>25372111

>"Anon E. Mous! I demand you come back here and take me right now!"

"Fuck off Rarity, I told you, I'm not going after you anymore."

>"Bu-but, surely I'm the most desirable, no? I would scream and cry and beg, whatever you like!"

>You cock an eyebrow.

>"We could try out some of your more... hidden proclivities, if you'd like?"
>Her worried face has a tinge of hope, as if catering to your fetishes would change a thing.

>You pretend to consider it, scratching at the light stubble on your face, and making what you considered "thinking noises".

"No."

>"WHAT!"

"I've made up my mind. Besides a private party with Pinkie sounds pretty good right about now."

>You continue moving for the door, before an azure glow wraps around it, closing it swiftly.

>"Anon, I am a VERY patient mare. Sweetie Belle is over at Applebloom's currently, and I have no clients coming over for the entirety of the day. Now, there are two very distinct ways I see this proceeding..."

>A semi-maniacal glare, it seems, has entered into Rarity's eyes.
>It's extremely disconcerting to see.
>That is to say, it's scaring the shit out of you.

>Time to go.

>You start heading for the fire exit, but before you can even get within arm's reach of the handle, a pile of chairs block your escape.

>Before you even have a moment to react, Rarity blocks the doors to the kitchen, bathroom, upstairs, basement, and sewing room, leaving the two of you in the main foyer of the boutique.

>And for what you might imagine is your first time, and potentially not your last, you fear for your ass.

>"As I was saying, before you so RUDELY tried to leave, Anon..."

>A plastic smile has worked its way onto her face, accompanied by a facial twitch that drives her looks from scary to downright sadistical.

>"Either we can do things my way...She pulls out a tub of economy grade, heavy duty lube from one of the many chests around the lobby.
>>
>>25375240

>"Or, YOU can do things my way."
>Out from the same trunk appears a large, veiny, black dragon - oh god.

>You're desperately searching for an exit, when it hits you.
>The windows.
>Sure, it'll hurt, but it's better than getting dominated by a dildo named "THE DOMINATOR".

>You start a few steps back, and begin sprinting towards one of the windows.
>Making sure to cover your face, you dive and tuck.

>Strange. Glass should hurt when you dive through it.
>To your horror, however, you discover that an azure glow coats you from head to toe.
>It would appear that you have been foiled.

>"Silly Anon, did you not think that I had considered that you might attempt such a method of escape? Give me more credit, dear Anon. This isn't my first time."

>You struggle as best you can, but the encapsulation of magic is complete and all encompassing. It's also kinda hard to fight against something that's as intangible as magic is.

>She drags you over to a chair with a large hole in the bottom.
>And you'd thought it was a stylistic choice on her part.
>Stripping away your clothes with her magic, Rarity tuts to herself.

>"It really is a shame, Anon. I'd considered you one of the better looking colts around town."
>Placing a red ball gag into your mouth, she continues.
>"I was saving you for later~, but dessert is just as good now as it is later~"
>She grabs the item of your undoing and tips your chair back.
>"Just sit still, and be a good boy, alright?"

>You are not being a good boy right now.
>You are freaking the fuck out.

>"If it helps at all, deary..."
>She plunges the device upwards.
>"You never had a choice~"

>Six hours later, you stumble out of Carousel Boutique, a mess of lube and pain.
>After the third hour, you'd blacked out.
>You can't even walk straight.

>"Come back anytime, dear! I'll be waiting!"

>At that, you hightail it out of there.

>That's the last goddamn time you roleplay with Rarity.
>>
>>25375307
Eh. This is why I can see Anon getting a magic resistance buff in most stories. Otherwise, he just gets tossed around like a ragdoll.
>>
File: 1402256415044.jpg (127 KB, 640x726) Image search: [Google]
1402256415044.jpg
127 KB, 640x726
>>25370074
Fucking christ unf thanks so much anon saved for later use with a fully warmed and lubed stu fleshlight
>>
>>25375323
I actually rather enjoyed it. I rather like this trend of Anon not being immune and not trying to fuck anything with a hole.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.