[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No one asked you to join my book-sortation More evidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
>No one asked you to join my book-sortation

More evidence that they are pretty much siblings?

This is an amazing Twilight and Spike episode
>>
>>25362767
Neal Dusdeau even wrote them pretty well in Princess Spike, he was just stuck with a shitty story to work with.
>>
>>25362767
I think so, he really should have done that as her assistant.
>>
I don't think they need an episode explaining he is important to her beyond being her assistant.
>>
>>25362767
Spike is great in this episode.
>>
>>25362767
This reminds me so much of Lesson Zero, even Spike having the answer right away.
>>
>/mlp/ expected the episode to kiss princess perfect's ass
>those puns
>Discord was (kinda of)right and justified
>Lesson Zero Twilight coming back
>Spike being well written for once in forever
>Bob Ross
>Twilight and Spike having a good time together
Fucking 9/10 episode, lost my shit laughing
>>
>>25362806
He gets too much shit, the problem wasn't Spike in that episode, it was everything else.
>>
>>25363300
Discord will be back to evil in Season 6.
>>
>>25362767
Censor the wings!
>>
>>25364158
>Literally Autism
>>
>>25363405
I can agree to that.
>>
>>25363000
Nice trips.
But, hwy not? That would be great opportunity for:
- settling this matter once for all
- explore possible relation with rest of family
- some character development with those two
>>
>>25364424
I guess it would be great, it would also give him a chance to move beyond his assistant role.
>>
>>25364448
- Today's episode worked well for Spike, because Twilight was acting like her old self and Spike could just work as word of wisdom filled with snarky comment.
- Unfortunately, his role is no longer needed after Twillcorn.

I think it could be about Spike having some new royal task to attend, but feeling bad about leaving Twilight behind. Give some teary stuff and let Luna__ make some compromise of him having a new task while staying with Twilight.

Cherry on top:
Let Spike in verge of tears plead Luna to change her mind about him leaving:
>I want to stay with my Sister!
>>
>>25363405
>>25364198
spike deserved all the shit he got
>>
>>25364536
There was a fanfic that actually handled it a lot better, I will have to go find it, but basically it was that Luna shows Spike that he is a lot more appreciated than he realizes, even if his friends don't show it.
Spike has the whole hero goal that I think should be explored.
>>
>>25364609
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/293162/spikes-real-worth
>>
>>25364811
Thanks. Will read through it.
>>
>>25364544
Not really.
The guy followed the orders properly and only because of a long chain of events impossible outside of scripted cartoon did it turn out to fuck him over.
>>
>>25364988
>>25364811
Bretty good.
>>
>>25365603
Yeah it was great.
>>
>>25365237
spike also began abusing his privileges like a little asshole.
>>
>>25366486
And that caused no problems.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.