[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, I have a task for you. I have accidentally swallowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: whale thing.png (344 KB, 1600x1762) Image search: [Google]
whale thing.png
344 KB, 1600x1762
>"Anon, I have a task for you. I have accidentally swallowed Luna's ejaculate and now doctors have confirmed that tiny Velociraptors are slowly eating me alive from the inside. I need you to shrink down to the size of a pinhead, get into a tiny acid-proof suit and kill the tiny dinosaurs before they kill me."
>"You can choose which way you want to enter my body, mouth or anus."
>>
>>25358491
Nah, I kinda have a lot of video games to catch up on and all.
>>
>>25358491
Did you try reasoning with the velociraptors?
>>
>>25358491
No more drugs for this mare....
>>
>>25358491
Fine, but I have conditions.
>>
>>25358491
.....What?
>"Tiny velociraptors are slowly eating me alive, it's worse than having the trots, Anon!"
I have several questions...
>"No time for those! You must do this or I'll die!"
What if I refu-
>Before you can finish your statement you feel a tingling all around your body, and begin to notice Celestia get larger and larger.
>Her body soon becoming the size building, then a large estate, then finally to a mountain, as you become Pinhead Anon.
Oh god! Sunbutt turn me back!
>Celestia uses her magic to levitate you up to her mouth and whispers as quietly as she can
>"PINHEAD ANON, I'M GOING TO SEND YOU IN THROUGH MY-
>You are near deafend by her greatly booming voice
>You cover your ears and scream
>"I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I'LL JUST ASSUME THAT WAS AGREEMENT!"
>As you shriek in unheard pain Celestia puts an acid proof suit on you and throws you down her throat
Ahhhhhhh! It's like a dark water slide that smells like mare juice!
>You then get a boner at this realization
>You land in her stomach and make a splash and begin swimming upwards
>You breach the surface of the stomach acid, and grab hold of her stomach lining
When I get out of her I'm going to make Sunbutt pay!
>>
File: 1418520164967.jpg (182 KB, 817x768) Image search: [Google]
1418520164967.jpg
182 KB, 817x768
>>25358491

...Look, I know ruling the kingdom can be quite stressful, but seriously, you need to lay off the drugs. Honestly, I'm surprised you can speak semi-comprehensively at all, considering all the drugs you took!
>>
>>25358491
>"Dude, what?"
"You must act quickly Anonymous! If I die, the sun dies with me! The land will be cast into eternal darkness!"
>Anonymous blinks, setting his apple bong aside.
>"Look, I don't know--velociraptors? In Luna's vagina?"
>You look solemnly at the human sitting on your throne.
"It is more likely than you might think, my little human. We've dallied enough, put this acid-proof suit on."
>One of your guards hands Anonymous a black and pink vinyl corset and garter set, and he looks at it in bewilderment.
>"It may look strange, Anonymous, but these clothes--no, you can't wear them over your clothes--these clothes have been enchanted--if you don't like those striped ones, we have a thong you can wear instead--with a powerful anti-acid barrier."
"Now, go to the laboratory in downtown canterlot and tell them you'd like be teeny-tiny."
>You roughly shove anon through the front doors of the palace, and he begins to stagger towards the city.
"...Smoke weed on my throne again, Anonymous. I dare you."
>>
>>25358491
>become alpha of the velociraptors
>help them consume sunbutt to gain her strength
>get all the cloaca
>>
>>25358491
>Accidentally
>>
Without acid proof suits, those raptors are as good as dead.
>>
File: 1394629987395.gif (336 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
1394629987395.gif
336 KB, 600x436
>>25359111
This shouldn't be making me laugh as hard as it is.
>>
>>25359037
>>"Look, I don't know--velociraptors? In Luna's vagina?"
>>You look solemnly at the human sitting on your throne.
>"It is more likely than you might think, my little human

Ok. that made me kek pretty hard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.