[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urban Survival CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 1449430006409.png (553 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449430006409.png
553 KB, 900x900
Previous Thread:
>>25617770
Pineapple Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/meme/fana
>>
>As his ears begin to fold back you have the urge to pursue this rare opportunity and make him feel even worse about what he’s done
>But then you’d have a depressed mopey bat on your hooves during the date
>Why isn’t life simple?
“Hey, I’ll let this go this time. It’s alright”
>”Really? You aren’t mad about the mango?”
“I am, but there’s nothing I can do about it now”
>”Oh…”
“But I’ll forgive you. You owe me a mango though. A GOOD one”
>”I’ll get you it, I promise”
“Or three regular ones, whatever the exchange rate it”
>”Actually the exchange rate between what I just ate and regular mangos is around one to 4.3. So yeah, I owe you 2.15 regular mangos actually”
“…You owe me three”
>”Oh come on!”
“Three and that’s final”
>”Hmph!”
>He crosses his arms while his muzzle scrunches up, looking back at the TV
>”Fine. I’ll find a way to pay you what you want”
“That’s more like it… But tell me, was it good?”
>He slowly turns to look you in the eye, grinning as his tongue flops out
>Running it slowly across his juice splattered hoof he shivers, eyes dilating
>Behind him his wings rustle lightly as their membranes extend outwards
>”It was amazing…”
>>
>>25726776
First for waifufagging
>>
>>25726786
O-okay then.
Can we watch normal tv now?
>>
>>25726786
what time is the date?
>>
“O-oh… So can we watch normal TV now?”
>Shade gives a longing look at the TV, the weird faced bat mare talking about something to the unicorn
>”But, my waifu…”
“Come on Shade, give her a rest. She’ll be there the next time you turn it on”
>After taking in a deep breath he nods his head, hesitantly lifting up the remote control and turning on the regular cable
>”-nd the suspect, identified as a formal Royal Guard, was found to have over 30 severed horns in his residence, some seemingly displayed as trophies on the walls”
>What the hell? What kind of sicko would do such a thing?
>”His wife, who was a unicorn, was taken in for questioning while the two daughters will be given to an orphanage for the time being”
>”Seems like someone had a bad experience with unicorns”
>Hesitantly reaching up you give your horn a sight tap, cringing as the sensitive nerves tingle
“C-can we change the channel?”
>”Oh sure, whatever you want”
>Clicking the remote the screen quickly turns
>”Welcome back to the bat channel! All bats, all the time!”
>Oh great
>”This custom mango holder can be yours for only 29.95!”
>Who would but such useless shit?
>… Although that would go good next to your coffee table
>Just then your phone begins to ring
>Hauling your plot off the couch you casually stroll over to it, picking it up
“Hello?”
>”Oh hey Gar, it’s Ast!”
“Ast! What’s going on?”
>”Oh nothing much right now. Listen, I know that the date’s not for a couple hours, but do you mind if I drop by and see you? I want to hear all about your trip!”
>>
>>25727065
Sounds fine with me. I do have company over right now, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
>>
>>25727065
Sure. Listen Shade is here and might need some pepping, so I might need you to lay on some charm.
>>
>>25727065
Sure, we'll meet you half way and see you at the store. We'll also be able to give her a hug and kiss.
>>
>>25727106
Why do we need to go to the store?
>>
>>25727116
Because it's a location we both know and I thought she lived on the other side of town and would walk by it anyway. If there are other places to meet then by all means let's do that.
>>
>>25727065
Sure, you can meet Shade and help stop his cold feet.
>>
>>25727128
How about here? She did say she wanted to drop by, and we do have company tying us down right now.
>>
>>25727139
Because we still live in a not too good neighborhood.
>>
>>25727142
It's still light outside. She'll be fine.
>>
>>25727152
I just remembered that she's a karate master now too that hits pretty hard so you're right. She's fine on her own.
>>
“Oh sure, sure! Yeah come on over!”
>You hear her pulls the phone away for a moment, giggling at your enthusiasm before her voice breaks over it again
>”Great! I’ll be over soon!”
“Well wait, before you go I should warn you that I have company”
>”Oh? Is Floral already there?”
“No, her date is. Shade came by a couple hours ago”
>”Oh goodie, I guess I’ll finally get to meet him”
“Yeah, but listen, he’s getting some cold hooves over the date tonight”
>”Aw, but you told him that he’ll do fine, right?”
“I did, but he’s still pretty nervous. When you come over do you think that you can maybe work some of your charm on him, get his nerves to calm down a bit?”
>”Oh don’t you worry, I’ll fix him up real quick. Just leave him to me”
“Ast, you’re the best”
>”Heh, I know. But I’ll see you in a little bit”
“Alright, love you!”
>With that the phone disconnects
>Heading on back to the room you find Shade lazed away exactly how you left him
>”Who was on the phone?”
>>
>>25727560
That was Ast. She's coming over.
>>
>>25727560
My date.
>>
>>25727560
Ast.
Speaking of Ast. Did you ever check in at the store while i was gone?
>>
“That was my date”
>”You mean that Ast chick?”
“Yes, the exact one. She’s going to be coming over, so I’m going to need you on your best behavior, ok?”
>”Heh, aren’t I supposed to be the one giving you orders, not the other way around?”
“Hey, my house, my rules, got it?”
>”Oh sure, sure. I understand”
>You gently sit back onto the couch, warm pillows molding around you as you sink in
>Damn this thing was a good buy
>Looking back at the TV Sahde’s still watching the bat channel, the mare on screen displaying some kind of fang brightener
>”Hey, you think 14 bits sounds like a good deal for that? If I order in the next 10 minutes I get a second tube free”
“Uh… Sure. Anyway, remember when I asked you to check up on Ast while I was away?”
>”Yeah, why?”
“Did you actually do it?”
>”Of course I did! She even rung me up a the check out”
>”Oh, so she’s seen you before?”
>”Yeah I suppose, that was the first time I’ve been in the store since I cursed your sorry ass”
“Don’t… remind me”
>Shade chuckles a bit, eyes wandering back to the screen
>Some time passes quietly, only the sound of advertisements and various bat themed products reverberating throughout the room
>However you notice that Shade has been lightly squirming around on and off for the past few minutes
>Every once in a while you watch his darting his eyes towards the clock, hooves twitching a little everytime
>”H-hey Gar”
“Yeah?”
>”Can I please have some alcohol? I… I really need some"
>>
>>25727870
No, you don't need it. You'll be absolutely fine tonight, trust me.
>>
>>25726776
Oh hey, you used my color!

Nice!
>>
>>25727870
Shade, relax. You can do this. You've done it before, and you can do it again. Just chill out. The two girls are nice ponies and we're gonna have ourselves a good time.
>>
>>25727870
Shade as your sort of friend I have to tell you that I think you have an alcohol dependency. If you really need a drink then get one when we're at whatever place we get to if they serve it but until then you need to just relax.
>>
>>25727870
We still have some time before Ast gets here, you wanna talk about why you think you need it?
>>
>>25727870
This would be a good time to ask him if our swimmers are little bats or pure unicorns. We can distract him from thinking about the alcohol.
>>
remind shade that what he's afraid of is a 3 foot tall 90 pound mare. Or whatever she is.
>>
“Shade, come on. You don’t need it”
>”It would make me feel better, please”
“Look, these are two very nice mares, and you’ll love spending time with them. You don’t need alcohol to have a good time tonight”
>He just sighs and looks back to the TV, looking like he’s trying to soak in what you said
>Maybe you can just distract him from drinking until Ast gets here?
>As he continues to fidget around you look down at your new bat balls
>Whelp, now seems like as good a time as any to ask about them
“So, about these new balls…”
>”Yeah, what about them?”
“It’s still pure unicorn genetics stored in there right? Like they’re not literal bat balls?”
>”Oh no, it’s your regular old unicorn sperm”
>Hey, this sperm is just regular, it’s genetically proven to be the purest in equestrian!
“Well, or at least it should be. If the spell went right that is”
>Fuck
>You speak up to reply about your nuts once more, but you notice that Shade is staring to sweat a little, wings nervously rustling
>Ok, this has got to end now
“Shade, why are you psyching yourself out? You’re afraid of a 90 pound mare?”
>”What? No! I-it’s not her, it’s just… jus-“
“Just what? Just that you have a drinking problem?”
>”I don’t have a drinking problem!”
>He suddenly hops off the couch, walking over to the wall and propping up against it
>Guess he’s going into shut down mode. Better save him before he goes total blue screen of death on you
>Standing up you walk over in a casual manner, trying not to provoke him futher
“Shade?”
>…
“Shade come on, what’s wrong? Talk to me?”
>He finally mumbles out a response
>”About what?”
“About why you think you need it?”
>"I shouldn’t be going, I...I don’t know, it’s stupid ok? I'm just being stupid”
>>
>>25728297
No, you're not being stupid. Just talk to me about it.
>>
>>25728297
Whatever it is you'll feel better if you just talk to me about it. I never known you to be one to dance around a topic.
>>
>>25728297
It's fine to have doubts. Tell me what they are and we'll talk about it.
>>
>He quickly goes back to just propping his head the wall, like you don’t even exist, eyes squeezed shut
“Hey. Shade, you listening to me?”
>It takes a moment, but his head finally nods
>”Mhm”
“You’re not being stupid, ok?”
>”Yes I am…”
“No you’re not. It’s ok to have doubts, they aren’t stupid”
>He remains silent, but at least his ears are perked up, listening in to you
“Why don’t you just talk to me? You’ll feel much better if you do”
>”No I won’t”
“Yes, yes you will. Come on, I never took you as a pony to skip around a topic before”
“Well I’m skipping around this one”
“Shade the date is only a couple hours away. What are you going to do, curl up and cry in the corner when Floral gets here?”
>”…No”
“Then let’s talk this out now”
>”I, I don’t know”
“Come on, you’ve forced me into helping kill ponies, the least you can do is talk to me”
>His eyes finally open up, looking a bit red and moist
>”Look, I just, never saw myself dating again. I don’t know why I agreed to this, I just told myself that I wouldn’t date again”
>>
>>25728684
Shade, that's no way to live. You can't just shut yourself away from everypony else, bottling all your emotions up.
Trust me, a very reputable and highly educated therapist told me the same a week ago. Just tell me what happened, I promise it'll feel better to get it off your chest.
>>
>>25728684
That's nonsense. You can't just clam up and pretend you don't want something anymore. You're a pony Shade, not a machine.
>>
>>25728684
What happened to the cocky bat that I set up on a date?
>>
>Before you even get the chance you respond his face sinks into his hooves
>Geez, never thought you’d see a cold blooded killer so torn up before
“Shade, that’s nonsense and you know it. That’s no way to live”
>”Yeah? Well that’s how I’ve been living the past five years”
“Well it isn’t right. You just can’t shut down and then claim you don’t want relationships anymore. I know on the inside that you’d like to have one”
>”… I think about it sometimes, but I won’t be ready for one. I was an idiot for agreeing to go out tonight”
“No you weren’t, that’s a good first step. Trust me, just the other week I had a highly educated and reputable tell me that I couldn’t just keep my emotions bottled up, that I had to get them off my chest before I could feel better. And you need to do the same”
>Shade buries his head even deeper, groaning
>”He went to fucking DeVry”
“Uh… Well that’s beside the point. Doesn’t make what he said any less true”
>Your hoof extends outwards, placing itself on his shoulder in as friendly a manner you can manage
“Come on, what happened to that cocky bat that I set up on a date?”
>It takes a bit, but finally his head raises, eyes glistening as he peers up at you
>”I’m, I’m still here…”
“Then won’t you tell me what happened? It’ll make you feel better”
>His eyes wander off again, chest rising and falling as he breathes erratically
>But through his pitiful display you can tell that your words have sunken in
>”I… don’t want to really talk about it. But I promised Ember that I’d stay faithful to her”
>>
>>25729177
Uh, that's admirable, but I'm pretty sure five years after a relationship is long enough. Making yourself miserable doesn't help anyone. Not her, and definitely not you.
>>
>>25729177
So you're not in a relationship with her anymore?
>>
Stopping here for tonight
>>25727900
I appreciate you giving Ponemart some color
>>
>>25729177
If it's been five years, anypony would agree that's long enough.

Dating someone is not betraying her, Shade. All you're doing by shutting yourself up is hurting yourself.
>>
>>25726776
amusing picture
>>
>>25729177
Do you think she'd have wanted you to be alone or that she would have wanted you to be happy?
>>
>>25730178
It's impossible not to love Floral's meme expression
>>
I want to slowly rub an ice cube around the contours of Gar's hoof.
>>
>>25732739
A-anon no
>>
>>25732818
That's what he'd say at first.
>>
>>25733585
>Not in front of Ast
>>
>>25733585
ur gay lol
>>
Ast is gonna make Gar rub his tuft all over Shade.
That'll make him feel better.
>>
“So, you’re not in a relationship with her anymore?”
>”No…”
>He winces a little as he says that, an obviously pained expression across his face
“Well, um. What you agreed to is admirable, but it’s been five years Shade, I’m pretty sure that anypony would agree that it’s been long enough”
>You watch on as his ears flop down again in discomfort
“Don’t you think that’s been enough time? All you’re doing at this point is just hurting yourself”
>”It doesn’t matter”
“Oh yes it does. You think being miserable is helping anypony here. It isn’t helping you, and it certainly isn’t helping her”
>”But I told her, I PROMISSED her!”
>The bat pony stands up again, looking like he’s on the verge of hyperventilating as his chest heaves
>It’s going to be awkward as all hell if Ast walks in on you standing over a passed out bat
“You need a paper bag or something?”
>”No, I’ll… I’ll be good”
“Alright. Well why don’t you just have a seat, you look weak”
>He doesn’t even mutter a word at your suggestion, simply moving back over to the couch and taking his seat once more, starring off into the distance
>As you retake your seat he quickly snaps back to reality however
>”I just feel bad about this, after what I told her”
“Hey, it’s ok. Dating somepony isn’t betraying her”
>”But it is!”
“Well do you think that she’d want to see you like this? Don’t you think that she’d want to see you happy and moving on instead?”
>”… Well, I-I suppose”
>He tightly closes his eyes, sucking in a deep breath before holding it in
>A moment afterwards his chest slowly deflates as the wind is expelled
>”Alright. I’ll pull myself together for this”
>>
>>25735317
Great. Just take tonight one step at a time.
>>
>>25735317
Take deep breaths
>>
>He collapses back into the couch upon saying that, still stressed but at least appearing to calm down
“Well that’s great Shade. Just take this one step at a time and you’ll have a great time tonight”
>”I really hope so”
>As he rubs the moisture from his eyes his chest continues to heave up and down, a slight gasping sound escaping his lips
“Hey, just take deep breaths ok?”
>He nods, following your instructions as he steadily takes in another breath
>In that moment, there’s a knock at the door
“Stay here and get a grip, I’ll go get that”
>”I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere”
>Moving your flank off the couch you excitedly trot over to the entrance, almost certain of who it’s going to be
>Twisting the lock and removing the anti-bat iron bar across the door you quickly swing it open to reveal a familiar green unicorn awaiting outside
>Your greeting never leaves your throat however as a blur of green shoots forwards, your chest being constricted as your hooves wrap around it
>As you slightly back up in surprise you can feel your chest tuft’s being gently tangled into each other
>>
>>25735769
Lewd. Hug her back.
>>
>>25735769
Kiss Ast. Say you missed her a lot too.
>>
>As her tuft continues to rub into yours you begin to feel like you’re burning up
>Never thought you’d get this lewd with a mare before
>Snapping out of your haze you quickly return the favor, your hooves wrapping around her small frame, one gently rubbing through her curly mane
“I guess somepony missed me”
>”You have no idea”
>Your lips are immediately warmed up the velvety touch of hers, her hot breath rushing across your fur as she presses even harder into you
>Man, being a manager is great, less than a day home and you’ve already got mares throwing themselves at you!
>You have the urge to remain locked together this way forever, but you both slowly separate, realizing that they’ll be plenty of time for this later tonight
>”So, you gonna invite me inside?”
“Oh how rude of me, please come inside Miss Ast!”
>She gives a playful ‘Hmph!’ before walking by, her tails brushing up against your coat as she does, hips swaying a bit
>You are so hitting that tonight
>”So where is she? Where’s this lovesick bat that I have to fix before Floral gets a hold of him?”
“Oh he should be in the living room, hopefully he hasn’t tried to crawl away”
>”Well with Floral on his trail he won’t make it far”
>Walking into the other room Shade hesitantly waves at Ast from the couch, giving a faint smile
>”Oh, this is Shade? I’ve seen him at the store before!”
>”Y-yeah, I was in there just the other day”
>”That’s right, you were! Almost bought a whole crate full of mangos”
“What?!”
>Giving Shade a glare you see him awkwardly chuckle to himself
>Bastard had all the mangos he could ever want and he still ate yours
>”Gar I didn’t know you two were friends? I figured you would have told me about him at work”
>>
>>25736334
I kinda forgot to mention him. I don't think he actually goes to p-mart very often.
>>
>>25736334
We only just recently became friends.
>>
“We actually only just became friends, kind of forgot to mention him”
>”Yeah, we actually only met the other week”
>”Oh that’s alright, I guess I’m finally able to meet him now”
>”Well it’s a pleasure to meet you too, Ast”
>Shade reaches out with a midnight blue hoof, Ast gleefully accepting his hoof shake
>After the greetings are over Ast takes a seat on the couch next to you, shade on the other side
>”So I just talked to Floral on the phone before I left, she shouldn’t take too long getting over here”
“Sounds like you’ll get to meet her even sooner than expected, eh Shade?
>”Yeah, t-that’s nice”
>Ast gives you a playful loo at Shade’s hesitance
>”So how’d a lucky stallion like you get involved with Floral?”
>”Oh, you know… Haven’t dated for a while and, well, Gar just kind of told me about her”
>“So Gar’s been playing match maker I see”
“You have no idea babe”
>”Well let me tell you that you’re in good hooves Shade. Floral is the sweetest little pegasus that you’ll ever meet!”
>”Oh I’m sure, I’m just a little nervous, you know?”
>”That’s perfectly natural, but word of warning, she’s a bit flirty”
>”So I’ve heard…”
>Ast’s bright orange eyes trail their way back to you, a smile curling onto her muzzle
>”Apparently that seminar called the store today, told the boss all about your little performance”
“O-oh, well I didn-“
>”He said that was one of the coolest things he’s ever heard, but you better not try it at work”
“I really wasn’t planning on it”
>”Yeah, for the sake of everypony you better not be. But yeah, the boss sounds really pleased with you”
>>
>>25736844
Oh well that's good. I'll be sure to tell him that I'll continue to do my best in loss prevention. I learned a few things.
>>
>>25736844
Well, that's a better reaction than I was expecting.
>>
>>25736844
I bet our manager will let us use propane as an anti-theft weapon.
>>
>>25737104
>rip pone mart
>>
>>25737156
At least we got to literally gas bats.
>>
>Huh. You figured after hearing all about how you demolished a store with all the customers inside your boss would be a little hesitant
>Guess he’s cooler than you thought
“Well, that’s a much better reaction than I was expecting”
>”You’re telling me, I thought he’d freak out, but he just stood there on the phone, laughing”
>Wow, ok he’s definitely cooler than you gave him credit for
“I’ll be sure to tell him that it was just a one time thing, and that I’ll do my best on the job without blowing things up. I actually learned a few things besides improvising bombs you know?”
>”Oh I’m sure he’d love to hear all about it… By the way he said that the next time you stop in he wants that video tape in his office first thing. Also said something about making popcorn I think”
>Watching you blow up ponies in your boss’s office home theatre style? Man, you didn’t know that being a manager would be so sweet”
>”Oh, I think somepony’s at the door Gar!”
>All three of you crane your heads to look down to the entrance way
>”Must be Floral!”
>Shade instantly takes a sharp breath, body tensing up
>Leaning down you Ast’s ear you whisper
“Uh, try to keep Shade reassured, ok?”
>Her ear flicks and she gives you a wink
>”So Shade, you ready?”
>”U-um”
>While Ast works her magic you walk over to the door quickly opening it up
>A saucy looking pegasus stands before you, complete with a tail wrap, silver earrings, and an expensive looking purple scarf wrapped around her neck
>”So Gar, where is the poor little guy? Let me at em’!”
>She moves her neck over, looking past you into the apartment with a devious grin
>>
>>25737350
He's right over there! Go easy on him.
>>
>>25737350
He's in the living room with Ast.
>>
>>25737350
Easy there Floral, he's a little nervous.
Don't be scaring him off before we've even got there.
>>
>Knowing how unwise of an idea it is to stand between Floral and her prey you quickly step aside, pointing a hoof back towards the living room
“He’s right in there with Ast!”
>”Excellent…”
>She briskly trots inside, stopping for a moment in the entryway as you close the door
>He muzzle points into the air, nostrils sniffing the air deeply
>You watch as her eyes glaze over, grin becoming ever larger
>”I smell… fear…”
>Oh shit
“Uh, F-floral, he’s a little nervous right now”
>”Oh trust me I know. I can smell it”
“Well please, promise me that you’ll go easy on him. Please? He REALLY needs this date to go over well”
>”Hmmm…”
>She scratches her chin in thought
“Come on, can’t be scarring him off before we even get there, now can you?”
>She playfully shrugs, batting you on the shoulder with a hoof
>”Eh, I suppose so. Now come on, I’m ready to meet him!”
>Nodding you escort her towards the living room, turning the corner
“Hey hey Shade, look who’s here”!
>Floral strikes an innocent pose, smiling brightly
>”H-hey Floral, I’m Shad-“
>As he cuts off you see his gaze wander to her neck, slit pupils shrinking to pinpricks
>”Gah!”
>Everypony gasps as he falls off the couch, wings extending as he sprints away into the kitchen, hooves skittering on the tile floor
>All of you just merely look onward at his escape from the living room, mouths agape
>Well that is until Floral squeals beside you
>”Awww! How adorable!”
>>
>>25737839
Yeah, that's what he is alright. Go git im floral!
>>
>>25737839
He's... afraid of purple scarves?
I kinda want to go see what that was all about, but nah, Floral can chase him out instead.
>>
>>25737839
He should know that running only makes it worse.
>>
>>25737951
Didn't we see a picture of his bat-mare-ladyfriend with a purple scarf?
>>
>>25738019
Maybe? I thought that was a red shawl, but I can't really remember.
>>
>>25738041
>Her purple scarf is wrapped tightly around her neck, a pair of impressive diamond earrings dangling from her tuffed ears
>>
>>25737839
Maybe this wasn't a good idea.
>>
>>25738067
Shade needs to confront his fears. He also needs to get laid.
>>
>>25738057
Welp. That's unfortunate. Maybe we should ask Floral to lose the scarf.
>>
>>25737871
>>25737951
>>25737993
We're going to traumatize the bastard.
>>
>Poor bastard’s seen your memories, he should know by now that running only makes it worse
>Oh well, his funeral
“That he is Floral, that he is”
>Peeking over, Floral hungrily stares into the kitchen like a wolf cornering its prey
“Well, what are you waiting for? go get em’ Floral!”
>Right on cue she goes bolting into the kitchen, hooves clipping on the tiled floor as she heads to her prey
>It really pains you to traumatize him like this, but he should know better. Besides, he needs to get over his fears and get laid
>You and Ast stand there watching the entrance to the kitchen, ears perked up
>The sound of Floral slowly walking reverberates out of the room, almost in a stalking fashion
>And then, nothing…
>”…Maybe he got awa-“
>All at once the kitchen explodes with sound, the noise of ponies running and pots clattering on the floor assaulting your ear drums
>Ast looks on concerned, hoof up to her muzzle in nervousness
>To be honest you’re a bit concerned as well
>But soon enough the sound of the chance gives way to a standoff, the sounds of begging and terror coming from the other room
>Guess that settles that
>After a couple of minutes however there’s still no sign of Floral and her kill
>”Did… did she get him?”
“I don’t know”
>”But she always gets them!”
>Both of you shut up as the casual clipping of hooves walks towards the living room, both of you terrified of what may come out
>But both of you breathe a sigh of relieve of Floral trots back into the living room as casual as ever
“What happened to Shade?”
>”He won’t stop hissing at me, and I know what bad he’ll be traumatized if I pull him out. Don't want my date being a quivering mess... Yet anyway”
>>
>>25738421
Check on shade. Tell him that it's time to go out now.
>>
>>25738421
Let's take the scarf off and try again.

>I know what bad he’ll be traumatized if I pull him out.
I have no clue what this is trying to say, though.
>>
>>25738421
I'll try to talk to him.
>>
>>25738421
>hissing
Pfft. Maybe you should lose the scarf Floral. I think his ex used to have one just like it.
I'll go talk to him in the meantime.
>>
>>25738469
>I know how badly he’ll be traumatized if I pull him out.
Fixed that for him.
>>
>>25738421
I think Gar the Princess of Love has fucked this up.
>>
>>25738469
This
>>25738476
It's been a long day, don't judge me
>>
>>25738527
Nonsense! This is still salvageable
>>
>>25738527
Nah this is good. Best to rip off a scab all at once rather than pick at it. The more trauma we can confront the better.

Get in there and talk him down.
>>
>>25738527
This was never going to work in the first place.
>>
>>25738527
Let's send our faithful student to sort out the issue. It'll give him some hands-on experience with dating he can use to not get us both cursed.
>>
>>25738562
This was never going to be easy but it can still work. He saw something that reminded him of Ember, that is going to happen. It's something that eventually needed confronting. We can go in there and re-assure him that dating other ponies doesn't mean they're a replacement for Ember and that there is room in his heart for more love.

And frankly, if Floral keeps this up we should have a more serious talk with her. We aren't throwing a Deer into a lion pen here, she can have her fun but if she's out to scar him then we're not going to help. She has to respect what he's going through.
>>
>>25738611
Yes. This is the opportunity for Cadance 2.0 to really shine.
>>
>Oh boy. Sound like he’s gone off the deep end
>”Why was he acting so weird? I mean, I’ve had my share of runners, but he’s something else”
“Well, to be honest Floral I think his ex used to wear a purple scarf like that, and It set him off. Maybe you should ditch it?”
>”B-but my grandmother gave it to me”
“Come on, do it for him”
>She looks down at the scarf, a hoof slightly holding it up before sighing
>”Alright. I’ll do it for the cutie”
“Thanks Floral. Now you two hang out here, I’ll go talk to him”
>They both agree, sitting back down on the couch to talk about mare things probably
>Cautiously, you slowly peek your head around the corner, scanning for the missing bat
>All you see is several pans knocked over on the floor, a pot still lazily clanging in a circle before tipping over and stopping a moment later
“Shade? You in here buddy?”
>Finally you step inside the room, surveying the area
>Where could he have gone?
“Shade its ok, it’s just me. Floral’s in the living room with Ast”
>The room remains dead silent, the only noise is the slight mumbling of the mares in the other room
>But as you go to take another step you hear a light rustling coming from the cabinet under the sink
>Walking over you place your hooves on the door’s handle, a bead of sweat dripping down your face
>You really hope you don’t get shot in the face as soon as you open this
>Overcoming your doubts you yank back on the handles, cabinet drawers flinging upon
“Shade?”
>”AH!”
>Peeking inside all you see is a mass of bat wedged up next to the sink’s pipe, two fearful glowing eyes peering back at you
>>
>>25739015
Don't reach in, talk him out. reassure him that you and Ast are there for him and that this is something that he can do and should do, both for his own well being and out of respect for what ember would have wanted for him, his happiness.

We wont force this on him, but if he trusts us we will be there with him. All he has to do is come out to us.

We are Gar motherfucking Iceon and we are going to charisma check this bat.
>>
>>25739015
What's the matter shade? Also, this is getting a little ridiculous. Actually, it's getting very ridiculous.
>>
Closing up here for the night. Any questions?
>>
>>25739015
Shit, Shade is acting like a scared kitty.
That's pretty adorable though if someone could draw that.
>>25739092
Would Floral be the Alfa in the relationship?
Did we give Ast her present?
>>
>>25739145
Floral would be the Alfalfa.

And we should really wait on giving Ast her present. We should keep it in reserve in case we need to show up Shade for some reason, but otherwise I think we should give it to her privately.
>>
>>25739145
Floral will be alfa until the day she dies. And no, the present is still locked in your safe
>>
>>25739015
Hey there buddy. What's wrong?
>>
bop
>>
>>25740497
>>
>>25740497
>>
>>25739092 #
Back towards the beginning, Gar said he got kicked out of colt scouts because the unicorn he was helping across the street turned out to be an alicorn.

Which alicorn was it?
>>
>>25741888
One of Shade's anime princesses
>>
>>25741888
Luna obviously.
>>
File: Bronycon_5050c0_5321592.jpg (26 KB, 516x350) Image search: [Google]
Bronycon_5050c0_5321592.jpg
26 KB, 516x350
>>
>>25742823
But anon, the princess are dead
>>
>>25741888
So you're gonna create an alicorn OC? That's totally not a sign of pure autism
>>
File: 1408399200726.jpg (48 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
1408399200726.jpg
48 KB, 615x615
>>25742872
>>
>>25742986
>Plz ban everyone who doesn't love my autistic ideas for my special alicorn OC :(
>>
>>25742872
Where did OC even come into this?
>>
File: 1448976821694.jpg (140 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1448976821694.jpg
140 KB, 816x816
Merry Crashmas everyone.
>>
Shade is losing it. Though we should ask him why he accepted the date in the first place. It shows that a part of him wants to get over ember and move on with his life.
>>
Shade is a scared little kitty
>>
Shade will be ok. He just needs to give going out a try and then he'll never have to go out again.
>>
Shade's Shade
>>
Shade's just upset he doesn't get to date Tara.
>>
>Funny, he reminds you of a scared cat
>You think you can even see the hairs on his back standing on end
“Hey there buddy, what’s wrong?”
>He wedges himself even tighter behind the pipe at your question
“Come on Shade, Floral’s in the other room. time to come out now”
>”I-I don’t wanna”
“Shade you can’t hide in my cabinet forever. And trust me, Floral can wait longer than you can”
>”This was a bad idea! I told you it was a bad idea!”
“Shade, why did you agree to this date?”
>”I don’t know…”
“Come on. Something inside of you told you to go. Now what was it?”
>”I… Was just lonely ok? I just got lonely and wasn’t thinking rationally”
“Well there you go! A piece of you is telling you to move on from Ember, and you know that”
>He lets off a drawn out sigh, body loosening up a bit
>”… You’re right. I want to move on, but I can’t”
“Well how will you know until you try? Know won’t you come out and at least give it a chance?”
>You hold out your hoof and give a reassuring smile the bat still cautiously eyeing you
>But after some rustling he begins to emerge from his layer
>Soon a shaky looking bat stands before you, nervously peeking into the living room
“You ok now?”
>”H-her scarf”
“It’s gone, she took it off”
>”Alright. I’m ready, I promise…. But please, help me through this”
>>
>>25747562
Of course. Why do you think I'm here?
>>
>>25747562
Check and see if Floral has taken it off and before telling Shade to come into the livingroom I think we should tell her that she needs to dial back by 99%.
>>
>>25747562
Alright. You'll be fine.
>>
>>25747562
That's why I'm here!
>>
“Of Course I will, why do you think I’m here?”
>”So that I’ll get distracted with a relationship and lighten up on you “
“…Well, yeah. But also to make sure that you have a good first date!”
>”I just hope that you can deliver”
“You’ll be fine, trust me. Just act natural”
>”I don’t know how to anymore”
“Well I don’t know, do what your anime characters do”
>”… You want me to backflip in there and decapitate them?”
“No! I mean, just, just forget I said that. You wait here and clam down, I’ll go check on the mares”
>Walking away from Shade you enter the living room once more, both Ast and Floral sitting patiently on the couch but with extremely confused expression
>”Um, is my date ok?”
“Yeah, he’s fine, he’ll be out in a second”
>”Goodie!”
>Scooting closer to the pegasus mare you lean in to whisper
“You hid that scarf, right?”
>”Yup, put it in your closet. You should really consider getting rid of those unicorn pride posters you stuck in there”
“Uh, that’s a conversation for another time. But listen, could you maybe dial it back a bit? For his sake?”
>”You sure? I’m just being me”
“Yeah, well… Being you is fine, but just watered down. Like A LOT”
>”Hmph… Well, I’ll do it for him. Just because he’s absolutely adorable though!”
“That a girl. Ok Shade, come on in!”
>Slowly but surely a gray mane pokes around the corner, soon followed by a pair of eyes”
>You see them scan Floral’s neck for a moment, a hint of relief as they do
>”Hello Floral… I think that we got off onto the wrong hoof”
>Shade briskly trots forward, drawing Floral into a nice hug as she stands up, much to her surprise
>”O-oh, what a gentlecolt!"
>Ast turns to you, looking more at ease now
>"You ready to get on out of here?"
>>
>>25748177
Da
>>
>>25748177
Lets get going.
>>
“Da. Let us be of going”
>”Wh-what?”
“Nothing, I spent a little too much time around a griffon the past few days. You two love brids over there ready to get on going?”
>”Sure am!”
>”I suppose”
>You heard your guests out into the hallway, making sure to securely lock the door behind you after telling the breezies to keep an eye on the place
>The walk there was relaxing enough, the summer night’s air feeling good on your coat
>Between the sounds of the regular protests on street corners and Florals incessant babbling your party makes it to the restaurant, guided by Ast
>In no time at all you all have worked your way over to the reserved table, taking your seats with you and Shade seated next to each other, your respective dates across from both of you
>Seems like they’ve chosen a fancy enough place. Not too over the top, but it has a nice atmosphere
>Plus it comes with complementary bread sticks!
>Stuffing your face with a piece of bread you try your best to pay attention to floral and Shade without seeming too obvious
>He seems to have gotten a grip since you’ve got here, but has been mostly quiet, trying his best grin at Floral, but only really speaks up when she directly asks him questions”
>”So, ever saw yourself dating a pegasus before, or are you more into your own type. Because let me tell you, I jumped at the chance to try out a bat for once!”
>”Uh, n-no, never thought I’d see myself with a pegasus… Never thought I’d really see myself with anypony”
>”You’re funny Shade! Tell me Gar, where did you find this absolute cutie for me? Because you picked a good one!”
>>
>>25748602
I found him in aisle three next to the sugar because he's so sweet.
>>
>>25748602
He kind of found me. Just walked into the store a while ago, and we just started talking.
>>
“Oh that old bat? If you must know I found him in aisle three along next to the sugar because he’s so sweet”
>Floral giggles at your answer which also gets a smirk out of even Shade
>”But why would the sugar be in the hardware aisle?”
“… You know what I’m getting at”
>”Don’t worry Gar, I thought it was funny. But seriously, how’d you two meet?”
“To be honest he kind of found me. Just walked into the store a while ago and we started talking. Next thing you know we’re friends”
>”Oh? What’d you do, talk about your favorite animes you nerds?”
>”Gar doesn’t appreciate good animes when he sees one, he’s a damn normie”
>Oh god, figures that the date would end in him sperging out over his waifu or something
>But that topic is cut short as Ast clears her throat
>”Hey Floral, I’ve got to run to the mare’s room real quick. Want to come?”
>”Oh sure, hang on girl”
>Pushing out their seats they both trot off towards the restrooms, giggling as they go
>You’ll never understand why mares never go to the restroom alone… Or why they always take so long
>What do they even do in there?
>”Pssst… Gar”
“Shade I’m right next to you”
>”I know… But I don’t know what to say!”
“Yeah, I’ve noticed. Your little anime rant was the longest thing you’ve said tonight”
>”But that’s just the thing, all I do is watch anime and kill ponies! I’ve got nothing interesting about me that won’t land me in prison”
>He places his face in his hoofs, shaking it in frustration
>”I want to make a good impression, I really do. But she’s so energetic, and I’m just so boring!”
>>
>>25749189
What did you like before you got into the animes? Talk about that. Have you ever considered getting another hobby like gardening? How about building ships in a bottle? Writing short stories?
>>
>>25749189
Dude, what about your protest stuff? Nightlight seemed to think that was pretty cool.
>>
>>25749235
>Implying he didn't come out of Maple's womb watching animes
>>
>>25749235
Has he ever considered making interactive stories about aliens online? :^)
>>
>>25749189
Find a topic that a mare finds interesting, and just question them about that topic.

For example, if they mention something about work, go down that line, ask questions, think of followups. Mares like to talk about themselves.
>>
>>25749431
>Mares like to talk about themselves.
This anon speaks from experience
>>
“Don’t you have any other hobbies? Building tiny ships in a bottle, maybe writing short stories?”
>”Uh, well I did write a Commandeer fanfiction about a batpony named Dusk an-“
“Woah, slow down there turbo nerd, you’ll never get a mare talking about some shitty self-insert fic between you and your waifu”
>”It’s not self insert!”
“Yeah, whatever you say ‘Dusk’. But can’t you just talk about what you liked before anime?”
>”Before anime…?”
>He seems to stare off into space, unblinking
>You fear that you’ve entered uncharted territory
“Forget I said that. What about your whole protest thing, Nightlight seemed very impressed by it! Well, except don’t mention that unless you want your date bitching at you the rest of the night because you brought up another mare’s name”
>”Well, I suppose that’s a bit interesting”
“See, there you go! Plus mares love a big, studly stallion who stands up to the man”
>”Hey, you’re right. I am a studly stallion who stands up to the man!”
“Exactly. Now just start off with that, smooth talk your way in, and you’ll have her right where you want her”
>”But I’m going to need to ask her things about herself too”
“All you have to do is find a topic that she finds interesting and roll with it, they’ll yap for hours. Trust me, mares LOVE to talk about themselves”
>Shade nods, but as you watch his eyes seem to grow lighter
>”You know Gar, you’ve been a great help to me during all this”
“Hey, that’s what partners in crime do”
>”I know, but… I just want to apologize. Apologize for being a dick to you all this time. And punching you in the face in all those dreams, that was pretty uncalled for”
>>
>>25749671
Arguably in a very round about way you're responsible for me being with Ast. Probably could have happened without the punching, but you did set me off on the road to being with her, so think of it as me returning the favour.
>>
>>25749671
Apology accepted. If I were you, I probably would have wanted to punch me in the face too.

I never gave anyone any indication that I could change up until that dream with your parents, anyway.
>>
>>25749671
Yes. Yes it was. He might get into gardening anyway if things work out with floral. He could have even asked her for some tips.
>>
>>25749671
Well, it was only in dreams, but yeah, apology accepted.
>>
>>25749671
Thanks for the penis.
>>
>>25749768
And on this week's episode of CYOA out of context...
>>
>>25749776
This quest wins the grand title of shit that could be taken out of context
>>
“Well, it was only in dreams”
>”It still wasn’t right. I’ve been a total douchebag to you and it isn’t right”
“Well, apology accepted”
>”Really, just like that? After all the trauma I’ve put you through?”
“Yeah, I mean it”
>He looks around, actually appearing to be shocked at your forgiveness
“To be honest Shade, if I were you I’d probably have punched me in the face a few times too. Hell, it wasn’t even until I met your parents that I gave any indications of changing”
>”It still doesn’t make what I did any less worse”
“No, but think of it this way. In a roundabout way, you got me together with the mare of my dreams”
>”Huh?”
“Well if you wouldn’t have smacked me around, got me in on your schemes, I would have changed in the slightest, and Ast would have never given me the light of day. Thanks to you I went down the path that lead her to be my marefriend”
>”Hey, you know you have a point”
”Sure do. You gave me my marefriend. And this penis, thanks for that by the way”
>”Oh don’t mention that, I hope you put it to good use. But, anyway. I can feel something about you Gar, it feels almost like scales tipping. I didn’t want to acknowledge it at first, but I can’t deny it any longer. You’re becoming a decent pony, quickly”
>>
>>25750107
That means a lot coming from the pony with scales on his flank. So, thanks.
>>
>>25750107
Well, good to know it's working.
>>
Wrapping up for now
>>
>>25750207
What does Shade think of Esmerelda?
>>
>>25750207
what are floral and ast talking about in the bathroom right now?
>>
>>25750215
Shade knows no Esmeralda. However if you are referring to Dusk the original character he thinks that she must face judgement for opposing his good friend and totally not love interest with the stupid face
>>25750227
Big benis
>>
File: 1445146905431.png (116 KB, 497x461) Image search: [Google]
1445146905431.png
116 KB, 497x461
>>25750246
>We have one of those
>Ast is probably telling Floral we don't have one.
>She'll be in for a surprise.
>>
secret bat benis bump
>>
>>25751020
>>
I feel sorry for ast when she'll encounter our bat donger.
>>
>>25753191
*unsheathes batcock* nothin' personnel, Ast
>>
kekekekeke
hi I'm nightbitch
>>
>All this circlejerking over retarded batcancer and batmemes
>>
File: kekekekeke.png (150 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
kekekekeke.png
150 KB, 750x750
>>25754545
>>
>>25754566
Its over, CYOA's are dead.
Only Bats remain.
>>
>>25754545
>>25754573
>hey F/22 bat, here's my pic. log onto my cam for more ;)
>>
File: Upandcomingauthor.png (223 KB, 962x962) Image search: [Google]
Upandcomingauthor.png
223 KB, 962x962
bump
>>
>>25755581
I want Shade to give me foals
>>
>>25755669
I'm sure he'll put plenty of foals up for adoption- he is a bat after all.
>>
I believe in you shade. you can do it!
>>
>>25755713
Zing!
>>
>>25755669
Is your name Tara?
>>
>>25757248
I don't think Shade wants to fuck Gar's child.
>>
>>25757286
But Stupid Face is his waifu.
>>
>>25757248
Such a perfect relationship, but alas, true love seperated by a mere TV screen
>>
>>25757302
So Is Gar's bastard bat kid with Floral
>>
“You know, that means a lot coming from a pony who has a pair of scales on his flanks”
>”Don’t like to brag, but I’m a bit of an expert at this kind of stuff”
“Well, it’s good to know that it’s working, so thanks for that I guess”
>”It’s no problem Gar. No need to thank me for kicking your flank up and down the dreamscapes to get you there”
>For the first time this date he gives you that confident grin that you know him so well for, his nervousness seeming to disappear”
>As you two sit there the waitress comes up out of nowhere to drop off your meals, Shade quickly thanking her
>”You think we should wait for the mares to get back?”
“I don’t think that’ll be necessary, I think I see them coming”
>Both of you crane your necks as the mares exit the bathroom, casually strolling on back through the restaurant, giggling as they go
>Maybe mares just tell jokes in the bathroom? Is that why they take so long?
>Pulling their seats out Floral quickly shoots into hers, placing an elbow on the table and resting her head on it in a sultry fashion, eyes staring half lidded at Shade
>”So, what were you two talking about?”
>”Oh you know, me and Gar here were just talking about my protest work. It’s no big deal”
>”Protest work? You mean like the ones going on around town”
>”The very same”
>”Oh, do tell! Have you been on the news?”
>Shade briefly peers over to you, face as confident as ever as he goes back to Floral
>Well, guess that sorted itself out
>”So Gar…”
>A green hoof reaches across the table, lightly placing itself on top of yours
>”From what I heard you had quite the exciting last few days”
>>
>>25758246
"That's to say the least."

Regale them with our loss prevention adventures minus the gypsy part.
>>
>>25758246
Oh yeah. We had some pretty odd roommates. One of them we met on the bus on the way to the hotel. His name was hype. He was cool. Pen was crazy. But the good kind! He made things fun.
>>
>>25758246
Da.
>>
“Exciting? That’s to say the least”
>”Well give me the details, I’ve been dying to find out!”
>Holding up a reassuring hoof you take a bite of your food, chewing it a couple times before swallowing
“Well, I had some pretty odd roommates for one thing. One of them I actually met on the bus here”
>”Oh really? Another pony from Baltimare?”
“Sure is, his name is Hype. He was a little whimpy, but he’s pretty cool. But Pen, let me tell you about Pen. That guy was just a loose canon”
>”Like psycho crazy, Floral crazy, what are we talking here?”
“Well, he was a griffon, so more like drunken fun crazy. But he was a great guy, really was!”
>”Well good! You know, I’m glad that you had fun on your trip”
>Her lips curl into a smile, eyes narrowing
>”Because I’ve just been sitting around waiting for you, alone… bored…”
>Placing a hoof on her forehead and leaning back she gives an overly dramatic little pose
>>
>>25758996
Oh, it can't have been that boring. How are your martial arts classes going?
>>
>>25758996
I promise to make it up to you tonight ast. wit muh bat deek
>>
>>25758996
Looks like I owe you some fun times, huh?
>>
“Oh, it couldn’t have been that boring Ast”
>”But it was! I had nopony to talk to after work besides Morry, and he’s always more interested in his food bowl than me”
“Sounds like you need a better cat”
>”Sounds like I need a little more… company~”
>Oh boy. You timed getting this bat dick perfectly
>Can’t wait to take it for a test spin tonight
“Well, sounds like I owe you some fun times, huh?”
>”I guess you could say that…”
“Well, I promise to make it up to you. And when Gar Iceon promises that he’ll do something, it’s going to get done!”
>”Oh, we’ll see about that”
>She gives you a wink, taking a bite of her food soon afterwards
“W-well, I guess we will. But what did you do while I was gone? Sign up for that martial arts class?”
“Sure did! And I’m making good progress too!”
>She does a little karate chop in the air at an invisible enemy
>”How about later tonight I could show you what I’ve learned? Maybe a couple of leg locks~”
>>
>>25759512
Sounds like it'll be a very interesting demonstration.
>>
>>25759512
Maybe you can even teach me a few things. *wink*
>>
>>25759512
Y-yeah, sound good.
Woo, is this food spicy, or is it just hot in here?
>>
Y-you too
>>
>You nervously swallow, your throat feeling like it’s tightening up
>You’ve never known her to be so upfront before
>Of course if you’re totally misinterpreting this and she actually just wants to show you some martial arts you’re going to look like quite the jackass
“Y-yeah, sound’s good”
>”Excellent! I’m sure that you’ll be quite impressed with my skills”
“Sounds like a it’ll be an interesting demonstration. Maybe you’ll be able to teach me a few new things?”
>You give her a wink, nudging your elbow in the air a couple times
>”Oh don’t worry, by the time we’re done, you’ll be calling me sensei~”
“O-oh…”
>You squirm a bit in your seat, your fur crackling a bit on the upholstery
“Woah, is this food spicy or what? Anyone else burning up?”
>Floral gives your dinner a confused look
>”But, Gar. That’s a salad”
“Must just be the temperature then, hahah… ha”
>Great, now Shade is acting cool and you’re the one spilling spaghetti
>Everypony smirks at your little scene, Shade appearing to get quite the kick out of it as he snickers
>Floral pats him on the hoof, causing his chuckling to die down
>”So uh, did anypony have anything planned after dinner? I know we have work tomorrow, but if you all wanted to go do something afterwards, I’m not opposed to it”
>Shade shrugs in indifference to his date’s question while Ast turns and looks up at you
>”I don’t know. You want to do anything Gar?”
>>
>>25760099
wanna go see a movie? Or we could go bowling.
>>
>>25760099
It's been a hectic few days for us. I think Gar would love to just go home and rest. And by rest I mean fuck Ast right in the pussy.
>>
>>25760178
Yeah, go watch a movie. Whatever's playing when we get there.
>>
>Although you’re kind of tired and would just rather go home, there’s honestly no reason why you couldn’t
>Well, you’d like to take Ast home and do some things, but then again, you’re both going to get home eventually, so no need to rush
“I mean, I don’t have an objection to going out. Are there any good movies out?”
>”Aw heck, I don’t know. We could always just go there and see the first thing showing. I mean, it isn’t too late yet”
>”I’m up for it. How about you Shade?”
>He nods his head a couple times, agreeing with Floral
>Upon everypony agreeing you all resume your dinners, scarfing down your meals
>You know, this stuff isn’t half bad. Shade and Floral picked a good venue
>A little while later your dinners have all been paid for, the waitress tipped
>The clipping of your hooves fills your head as your little party heads down the sidewalk
>It’s a beautiful night out, the warm air feeling nice
>Plus the streets aren’t too congested due to it being a weekday
>Making your way to the movie theatre your friends fall in behind you in a line as you approach the ticket window, a scraggily looking teenager at the booth
>”Welcome to Amareican Theatre, how many?”
“Four of us”
>”Alrightly then, and what will you all be seeing?”
“Heck, what’s the next feature?”
>”Uhh… Necksucker II in 10 minutes”
>You look back at your party, especially Ast on account of her reaction to the first Necksucker
>Maybe this one won’t be as scary?
“So… what do you think guys”
>”I’m up for it!”
>Shade speaks up, stepping forward
>”Well, I’m sure you’ve seen the original. This one has twice the neck, twice the sucking!”
>>
>Ast makes a concerned squeak
“What do you think, we don’t have to if yo-“
>”N-no, it’s fine. I can handle it”
“You sure?”
>”I am”
>She puffs out her chest, striking a confident pose
“… Ok, 4 for Necksucker II then”
>Paying the colt you all walk through the theatre, Shade buying some popcorn for him and Floral
>A few minutes later you all sit in the dark theatre, sliding into an almost empty row
>Shade sits next to you, Floral giggling on the far side of him
>On the other side Ast smiles at you
“You sure about this?”
>”Totally! I’m done being afraid, I’m a karate mare now!”
>As she says that the theatre plunges into total darkness, the screen booting up
>You’re so glad Ast finally got that confidence she wanted
>…
>An hour later you sit there, a quivering mare burying her muzzle into your chest
>She hasn’t peeked at the screen in over 30 minutes, shaking every time an unnatural noise erupts from the projector
>>
>>25760826
Heh. Stroke back, ask her if she wants to go.
>>
>>25760826
Let's just hold her and nuzzle her till the movie is over then go home.
>>
>>25760826
Be the big strong stallion
>>
>You reach your hoof up, placing it on Ast’s trembling back
>Guess it’s time to be the thing that you always wished that you could be until reality got in the way
>Time to be the strong protecting stallion
>Your hoof slowly rubs up and down the length of her fuzzy back, the fur tickling the frog of your hoof along the way
>As you attempt to comfort Ast her body nuzzles in even tighter, her arms practically squeezing your body in fright
>Maybe this movie wasn’t such a good idea
>Unable to think of anything else you merely hold her tightly in return, your muzzle leaning down to her flatly folded ear
“Psst. Ast”
>”H-huh?”
“Do you want to leave? It’s ok if you do, Shade and Floral will understand”
>”I… I don’t know”
“Don’t be afraid to make a decision, it’s what you want to do”
>You feel her go still in your arms for a moment, mulling over what you said
>But after a second her head begins to nod furiously
>”I w-want to go”
>>
>>25761524
damn trip
>>
>>25761524
Whisper to Floral and Shade that the two of us are gonna head on home for the night, and wish them a good evening.
>>
>>25761524
Well you guys it's been a nice evening but we're gonna go now. Have fun. Let's get out of the theater and head home.
>>
>>25761524
Fair enough. Lets say our goodbyes and make a move. Give Shade a wink.
>>
>You slowly pat her on the back a couple more times
“Alright. I’ll tell Floral and Shade”
>Lifting your head up you sly move it over to Shade, who’s entirely transfixed on the movie while his date munches on popcorn next to him
“Pssst. Shade. Shaaaade”
>Her tufted ears swivel in the darkness, head turning just enough to let his orange eyes peer at you
>“Yeah?”
“Me and Ast are heading out”
>”What? Why?”
“She’s, uh, she’s just not enjoying the movie. So we’re going on home now”
>He snaps his head to Floral, whispering in a low tone
>A second later you see Floral peek out into the aisle, waving you a goodbye and blowing a kiss
>”She said have a nice night and that she enjoyed herself… and then did some eyebrow wiggling”
>Typical Floral
“Alright. Well, it was fun Shade. I’m glad that you came”
>”Hey, I’m actually glad that I came too. Well, after the awkwardness at first”
“It’s alright, you just needed to warm up…. Come on Ast, let’s go”
>The mare pulls herself off of you, hooves touching down into the aisle
>As you get up as well you turn and give Shade a wink
>He seems confused at first, but soon his grin appears
>Out of the corner of your eye you see his hoof slowly move over, paling itself on top of Floral’s
>He’ll do just fine
>Ast quickly ushers you and herself down the aisle and towards the exit, no doubt helped by the fact that the alien is about to attack a helpless pony on screen
>It doesn’t take long to exit the theater, Ast nearly galloping to get out of there
>As soon as she pushes her way out of the glass entrance doors however she sloly her pace, heading down the sidewalk next to you in silence
>You’re tempted to ask her what she thought, but then you hear it
>She’s lightly sniffling as she goes
>”Why…"
"Huh?"
>"Why do I have to be such a damn scaredy cat? I just ruined the date!"
>>
>>25762039
Ast. I want you to look at me and tell me if I look upset at you at all.

I shouldn't have let you see the movie anyway, especially because of how you reacted to the first one. You didn't ruin anything, and I don't want to hear you telling yourself that you did.
>>
>>25762039
Who says the date is over?
>>
>>25762039
I wasn't really into that movie at all. The date isn't ruined.
>>
>and then did some eyebrow wiggling”
wonder what she said.
>>
>>25762039
Nah. I wasn't really interested in the movie. Not when there's a mare like you next to me.
>>
Hi guys. I don't visit this thread, but I saw the OP's pic and my OC Velvet Violet, >pic related
came to mind. Is this pony part of your story normally? Who is she? I'm curious now.
>>
>>25762439
She's a fun-loving pegasus named Floral! She loves fun, games, and raping small children.
>>
>>25762439
Floral. She's the main character. She can do six sonic booms in a row.
>>
>>25762439
She's really into /ss/
>>
File: JLgQAdw.jpg (310 KB, 864x759) Image search: [Google]
JLgQAdw.jpg
310 KB, 864x759
>>25762439
That's Floral, she's a pegasus botanist who enjoys growing a special breed of poison joke that shrinks ponies for easy kidnapping and raping. She then keeps her subjects hostage for the rest of their lives to appease her macro fetish.
>>
>>25762439
Hey, OP here, sorry I don't have my trip on, just typing this up real fast.
Do you want the character to appear in the quest?
Floral could use a sister.
>>
File: take three.png (328 KB, 1000x975) Image search: [Google]
take three.png
328 KB, 1000x975
>>25762517
she already has a brother.
>>
>>25762534
The more the merrier, right?
>>
File: 1450052522359.jpg (31 KB, 720x490) Image search: [Google]
1450052522359.jpg
31 KB, 720x490
>Left to go take a shower
>Come back to all this
>>
I'm literally laughing too hard at this to continue and my battery is running low. I'll pick up from here tomorrow
>>
boop
>>
File: 1447101149180.png (98 KB, 848x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447101149180.png
98 KB, 848x1000
>>
>>25764825
>Please restart your bat
>>
>>25764825
>Batshit
>>
>>25765145
>The reset button is his prostate.
>>
>>25765217
>Shade was reset 12 times after going over to Floral's
>>
>>25765607
Does he squeek a startup sound each time?
>>
>>25765980
Yes, adorable little restart squeaks
>>
Let's have fun.
>>
File: 1439521302638.jpg (18 KB, 261x296) Image search: [Google]
1439521302638.jpg
18 KB, 261x296
>>25765607
Hard
Reset
>>
>>25767017
No
>>
boop
>>
We should get some fake wings, so we can wear them and pretend to be an alicorn.
>>
“Who says the date is over?”
>”B-but we had to leave Shade and Flo-“
“They’ll be fine, trust me. I think Shade has got this”
>”But still, I hate that we had to abandon them just because of me”
“I really wasn’t into that movie anyway Ast. Well, not with a mare like you next to me at least”
>Even on the dimly lit sidewalk you can see her blush a bit, cheeks turning a light pink
>”That’s not the point. I derailed the whole night like that”
>Your hooves come to a halt, sighing
>Ast quickly stops besides you, a bit surprised
“Ast, look at me. Tell me if I look upset”
>”Wh-what?”
“Do I look upset?”
>”…No”
“Exactly. I’m not worried about it at all. I should have decided to see that movie, especially because I know how much you hated the first one”
>”Bu-“
“No. You didn’t ruin anything, and it hurts me to listen to you beat yourself up like that”
>She goes to say something, but declines after a moment
>Her face is soon one of embarrassment
>”I’m sorry, it’s just… just that I blame myself for too much sometimes”
>Taking a step forward you draw her into a hug right there, several ponies giving you confused looks as they pass on by
“It’s ok Ast, it’s ok. I had a great time tonight, didn’t you?”
>She nods a bit, fur brushing against yours
>”I can’t lie, I did have a pretty good time. Meeting your friend was pretty nice”
“Yeah, he’s something else alright”
>Letting go you both stand there staring at each other, waiting for the other to say something
>”Sooo… should we head home?”
“I suppose so, we’ve got work tomorrow”
>She nervously looks around, as if ponies are judging here
>”Well, m-my place or yours?”
>>
>>25769984
lets go to hers. less breezies.
>>
>>25769984
Let's go to our place. I don't want to be attacked by murray.
>>
>>25769984
Let's go back to our place.
>>
>>25769984
We've got that jewelry back at our place.
>>
>>25770026
Murray a gud cat
>>
>>25770189
Yes he is but the last time he saw us he hissed at us because we had the bat curse. It's better to just avoid that.
>>
>>25770223
>Murray tried to warn us
>We didn't listen
>This is the future we chose
>>
>>25769984
Back to our place so we can give her the jewelry.
>>
>Your first reaction is to head over to hers on account of those breezie pricks who will no doubt try their typical games
>But then you remember Morry
>He’s a sweet cat… If you aren’t cursed. And you really don’t feel like getting mauled tonight
“Want to go back to mine?”
>”Are you sure? Wont the breezies mind?”
“Nah, they should be tuckered out by now. And even if they’re not, they’ll understand”
>”Well, if you say so. Let’s get going though, it’s kind of late!”
>Both of you excitedly trot down the street, bound straight for home
>You’re a bit tired and you can tell that she is as well, but you’re sure that after you get back you’ll both be plenty awake
>You know, maybe this would be a good time to give her those earrings? Might cheer her up about ducking out early tonight
>You both don’t say much no the way back, your minds too focused on what lies ahead
>You really hope that you weren’t misreading her offer to try ‘martial arts’ on you earlier
>Stumbling up the stairs you enter your hallway, one of your neighbors passing by to head out for his night shift
>Placing your key in the door you open it up, flicking on the light
>Both of you tiredly step inside, but a whirring noise hits your ears
>”Woohoo!”
>A radio controlled chariot goes racing through the living room
>>
>>25770639
Yeah they're distracted. Let's go to our room and close the door.
>>
>>25770639
Say goodnight and tell them to keep it down, then head for the bedroom.
>>
>Well, they look distracted enough
>You wait for the car to make another pass, stepping slightly in front of its path, causing it to screech to a halt
>Stagle is in the driver’s seat, Kessy next to him holding the remote
>”Hey! Pedestrians don’t have the right of way here!”
“My house, my road rules. Anyway, me and Ast here are going to bed”
>”Got it!”
>The engines revs again
“Well hang on, we’ve got work in the morning, so we need you two to tone it down ok? Just keep it quiet”
>”Well try our best. We were thinking about heading to bed soon anyway”
>”Yeah, doing sick doughnuts for hours at a time takes it out of you”
>Ast giggles a bit at them
>”You two just get more adorable every time I visit”
>”Hey! This chariot is my life work, and if you don’t think that it’s the tightest shit then get out of my face!”
“Stagle, no cussing”
>”But Gaaaar”
“Don’t care. But we’re going to bed now. Goodnight you two, don’t let me hear you zooming around out here”
>”Goodnight Gar”!
>You watch Kessy rev up the engine, Stagle taking it to some cardboard garage that they made out of a shoe box
>”They’re just so cute I can’t stand it!”
“Don’t encourage them. Come on, let’s get to bed”
>Walking further into your apartment the two of you head into your room, shutting the door behind you
>Ast quickly jumps up on the bed, laying on her side and giving you a saucy look, tongue barely poking out
>>
>>25771178
Cuddle up next to Ast and give her a kiss. Time for some leg moves.
>>
>>25771178
Remember to wear a condom
>>
>>25771252
Don't want to spread any bat genes.
>>
>>25771178
So how about you show me those leg locks you've learned....
>>
should we 69?
>>
>>25771252
I don't think we have any that would fit. I bet Ast would love to see it snap as we tried to put it on, though. Would make for some great foreplay.
>>
>>25771178
Kiss dee girl.

>>25771252
Is heat a thing?
>>
>>25771316
Gar seems like the kind of person to buy XL condoms out of denial.
>>
>>25771351
Man, that would be the saddest 'posh one' ever.
>>
>>25771178
Show me your moves!
>>
>Well, shouldn’t keep the lady waiting
>Walking over to the other side of the bed you place your front hooves up on it, your body leaping up on to as the bed creaks under your weight
>Laying down you take a moment to get comfy, kneading the bed under you as you find the best position
>”Heh, you remind me of Morry getting into bed”
>So you just got compared to your marefriend’s cat, that’s a first
>Then again this is your first marefriend, so maybe that’s a common occurrence
>Brushing off the cat comment you slide on up to her, her warm fur intermixing with yours as you melt together into a pile of pony, er head resting on your chest
>Slowly dragging your muzzle down her mane and fuzzy cheek, your lips purse against hers, Ast leaning in a bit to return the favor
>Her lips slightly open, nipping at yours a bit before you both break away
>As you lay there in each other’s hooves staring into her eyes you suddenly remember that she wanted to try some ‘karate’ on you
“Sooo, how about you try some of those leg locks on me?”
>”You sure? They might be a little much for a novice like you”
“Oh please, show me your moves!”
>You recoil back a bit as she springs up out of your arms, hopping towards the end of the bed
>There she stands on her hind hooves, striking a fearsome pose
>”So, you think you can take your sensei? Well just you try”
>Her hooves do a couple little chops in the air before she flicks her mane back, determined look in her eyes
>”Come on, don’t hold back young grasshopper!”
>>
>>25771752
Uh.
Ask if you can go back to cuddling. If she says no though...
Attempt to tackle ast and get on top of her?
>>
>>25771752
Playfighting a best.

Who doesn't like a little bit of wrestling? Just don't hurt the mare.
>>
>>25771752
I MUST BREAK YOU with a gentle tackle
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.