[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite it's numerous flaws, can we at least admit that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1234132432142134.gif (665 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1234132432142134.gif
665 KB, 576x324
Despite it's numerous flaws, can we at least admit that watching Twilight struggling to do human things was pretty cute?
>>
>>25348477
It'd probably be easier for her to learn to walk on two legs if the designs weren't so shitty.
>>
>>25348477
>Sign in the background
>"Ministry of silly walks"
Dammit Anon, you owe me a new pair of sides!
>>
>>25348477
No, because they even managed to fuck that up. Literally nothing about that movie was enjoyable
>>
>>25348502
>not liking gigantic chins or spider-twig legs
Bosh! Flimshaw!
>>
>>25348477
She walks like forest gump at the start of the film
>>
>>25348477
>numerous flaws
Excuse me? Did we watch the same movie?
>>
>>25348916
Did you think it was a flawless masterpiece like Boyhood?
>>
>>25348916
Yes, it was mediocre at best, and I actually liked RR and FG
>>
>>25348477
>implying Roland Deschain wasn't the cuter fish out of water
>>
>>25348928
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO MAKE???????????!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25349105
6+6 million years goy
>>
>>25348477
I always found "switching bodies" or "finding yourself in female/male body" weird because I know that most people would try or at least explore the sexual aspects of it that they can't show in the show so it looks far too innocent for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.