[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11-54
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: 11-54titlecardmemories.png (247 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
11-54titlecardmemories.png
247 KB, 600x600
Archive http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/11-54/23316602#navbar

11-54 is the story of a filly exploring a strange facility filled with hostile creatures and unstable architecture.
You've gone quite a ways in the last few days but as it stands, your journey is not over.
So far you were birthed into the facility, full of life, met your end only to be spit out again. Found some supplies and met a friend, died and was reborn once again.You found some guns and reunited yourself with your clone and wandered into a bio-lab and out-ran a pack of feral creatures.
You met a pony who couldn't move and left him to die as he asked. You took a small tour that explained some things about The Patwrite facility and you wandered into Bio-testing Theta where you learned about some of the other Bio-forms that were a part of Project Perfection. After this Bio-form 8-22 has introduced himself and tried to kill you. You managed to capture and beat him before leaving him for dead. You climbed up through a hole and ran away from some robots, commandeered a mech and found a reporter near a crashed helicopter. You then proceeded to piss off a very large arthropod, which you are currently fending off with your mech.
What will you do now?

Come on in to the 11-54 CYOA and help this filly avoid death.
>>
File: 11-52-243.png (864 KB, 768x1541) Image search: [Google]
11-52-243.png
864 KB, 768x1541
Current items
-crowbar
-box of .22 LR
-Revolver [5shots]
-rubbing alcohol
-Scalpel
-First-aid kit [partially used]
-2 Extra .308 magazines (left pocket) one empty
-.308 rifle
-Egg Sack

>A chill runs down your spine as you imagine the mech stepping off of the side of the platform you are on. You look out the side window and make absolutely sure that the mech will not tumble off as Spearmint continues to pepper the creature with bullets.
>You notice that most of the smaller creatures seem to have scattered, The large creature has escaped the production room and it now turning to continue it's charge toward you. The large creature seems to be currently close to the edge of the platform you are both on.

What do you do?
>>
>>25347930
Ram him with the mech and throw him off the ledge then. Full speed ahead I say.
>>
>>25347930
How close are we? If we can detonate our missile near it without putting ourselves at risk then I'd say go for it, because this thing is damn near bulletproof.
>>
>>25348020
this. We're not manoeuvrable and presumably this things is armoured and shit despite looking like a car.
>>
>>25348020
Also, tell Spear to concentrate her fire on the eggs on it's belly or it's legs.
>>
>>25347930
I would ram it with the mech, but I'm afraid it'll use it's pincer to grab us and take us with it. Therefore I vote to get the mech as far onto good "ground" as possible so it can withstand a moderate backward shove, and grab on if it's got anything like an anchor or grappling hooks, then fire the missile at the bug's belly hoping to blow it apart, or at least, off the platform. With it's mass, falling any distance should finish it off.
>>
File: 11-52-244.png (1 MB, 768x2314) Image search: [Google]
11-52-244.png
1 MB, 768x2314
>>25348020
>>25348054
>>25348075
>>25348289
"This think isn't going easy. Spearmint, fire the missile!"
>"Are you sure!? We've only got one."
"Right now I'm not sure that we're not going to tumble to our deaths but I'm sure about this missile!"
>"Alright."
>Spearmint focuses on her controls for a moment and a torrent of noise blasts your ears as a cloud of smoke envelopes the windshield.
>The missile hits in the center of the creature near it's belly. The explosion blinds you for a brief moment, letting your vision come back just in time to watch the last bits of the creature fall past the side of the platform.
>The path that went foreword is now destroyed and the opposite side of your platform is beginning to crumble.
>Photobomb yells, "Holy shit! I want to know what the fuck is going on here right the fuck now! And why did you two bring these disgusting things in here! And still, What the fuck was that thing!?"
"Shut up for just a moment, I need to concentrate."
>You turn the mech around and start heading back towards the helicopter. You know full well that it isn't safe on that platform you just compromised.
>You remember that ahead of you was the room marked storage, the freight elevator and the room that you found Photo Bomb in. Past that there is the rest of the floor of this room that you haven't explored the interior of.

What do you do?
>>
>>25348375
Does the elevator go up?
>>
>>25348405
The characters don't know this but for the sake of time. The elevator only goes down from the floor it was found on.
>>
>>25348375
Honestly we need somewhere to square away and give the pegasus the business. then we need to decide what our game plan is.

I don't want to hang around those robots though, so i say take the elevator.
>>
>>25348375
Ask Spear what the ammo count is and head for the elevator. We might as well see what's at the bottom.
>>
>>25348479
This is true.

But I'd really rather not go down at all.
>>
>>25348496
I think the general goal is to head up at the moment, but we can check it out at least. We should also probably get those spider things off our mech.
>>
>>25348496
You're going to call me crazy in a moment, but please bare with me.

I think we should head down because I think we should offer to help the robots.

I don't believe that the robots are 'insane' but rather that they are following the directives of whoever owns this place. Thats why employee safety standards still existed, that's why our attempt to pretend to be staff worked temporarily.

I think the robots would be willing to trade our release for anything that helps contain the monsters and alicorn, i base this on the fact that we know that pony test subjects were sometimes released into orphanges after they were no longer needed. We can barter for the same deal in exchange for helping them contain the facility.

I think we should do this because the entire point of going up was to avoid deadly robots, but despite going up this whole time, here are deadly flying robots guarding a hole to the outside world. What would be the point of escaping through the roof if they have a perimeter of death bot flying drones?
>>
>>25348528
There's really nothing to hold them to that deal.
Children may have been released to orphanages, but that will have been a pony decision, not the A.I.s.
We have no privileges whatsoever from the robots. They have protocols that protect employees, not us.
We certainly don't need to go to them to talk either. We have a radio.
>>
>>25348637
If the AI is enacting the orders of the company than the company can okay the deal using the AI as the go between.
And of course we use the radio. Going down the elevator won't drop us in robot central and we should move away from the flying robots just in case they try to grab us while we talk to spear and the pegasus about what to do.
>>
>>25348649
Your post made it sound like you were suggesting heading down because that's where the robots are.
Also, why would the company be in contact with a place they've left abandoned for a decade?
>>
>>25348743
Heading down is a long term plan, the elevator isn't going to do much on that front.

Why wouldn't they? It's their property and they have a vested interest in containment which is what we can help with. Also the reporters are very good reasons for them to be in continued contact.
>>
>>25348762
You mean the reporters they apparently brought down? If their in contact with the company and they okay'd that then we have no chance of talking our way out of here.
>>
>>25348775
>You mean the reporters they apparently brought down?
What? Where did you get that idea. The pilot said 'she killed us'.
>>
>>25348781
The pilot was bleeding out. Either the robots outside shoot shit down or they don't and we therefor have no new reasons to stop our current plan.
>>
>>25348375
"Photobomb, the disgusting things we brought in are, unfortuntely, dinner. Unless you're into starving. I'm trying to get our asses to stable ground so we don't plummet to our collective doom when this platform crumbles. From there, well, let's play it by ear, OK?"

I say head past helicopter and explore the remaining area of the room that we so far haven't, there's been cool stuff in here so far.
>>
>>25348806
What current plan?

Your plan is to keep going up, we're already above ground. Are we going to grow wings once we get to the roof?

Also you're equating killing normal ponies with containment, just because they didn't shoot down the helicopter does not mean they would not attempt to stop us.
>>
File: 11-52-245.png (326 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-245.png
326 KB, 768x768
>>25348479
>>25348484
>>25348507
>You head to the elevator Thinking that it's probably the safest route so far.
>Spearmint breaks the silence on the way there, "I really hate those things. They always manage to sneak up on me... I've never seen a big one though... That was new."
"Spearmint?"
>"Y-yeah"
"How many bullets are left?"
>Spearmint bites her lip a bit, "The counter says we have 287 left."
>When you get down to the elevator you see that the mech should be able to fit on it. There is a control panel on the elevator that looks like the controls.
>Spearmint settles uncomfortably and starts using some of the first aid kit to treat the cuts from the creature that attacked her.
>>25348528
>>25348637
>>25348649
>>25348762
>You consider things for a moment, the A.I.s in the building don't seem to be out of control now that you've spoken to them a couple of times. You start thinking about striking a deal with them.
"Spearmint?"
>"Yes"
"Do you think that maybe we could make some deal with the building's A.I.s to help them with something and maybe have them let us go?"
>"I wouldn't trust them"
"I know that you have some good reasons not to trust them but, why shouldn't we try?"
>Spearmint flashes a look of pain across her face, "They lie, They always lie. They, They're really good at getting into your head. You probably didn't pick up on this but they kept saying things over the CB and that phone you answered, things that made me remember how vulnerable I was to them. They know exactly what they're doing."
>Photo Bomb cuts in, "Look, I'm tired of being in the dark about this place. Can somepony tell me something? Like what's the deal with you two? Are you like sisters? Or is this one of those fucked up situations where Spearmint is like your mother and your sister? Are you two some kinda inbred sand-hicks? Cause I don't know why you're giving the orders here kid and it's bothering me among other thing in this weird ass place."
>What do you do?
>>
>>25348830
we are twins when you think about it but we don't have a mother and spearmint was just "born" 15 years ahead of us.

We give the orders because spearmint listens to us. We listen and let spearmint weigh in on decisions we make though.
>>
>>25348830
We're clones. I give the orders because I don't have years of abuse here messing with my ability to make decisions. No offense Spearmint.
>>
>>25348830
Do you really not get it yet? We already told you some of this but here goes again, this place experimented with all kinds of robotics and biologicals. Those monsters we just fought were cloned bioweapons, spear and I are also clones. We're here because this place makes copies of us every time we die, there's two of us because something glitched up. This whole place is an insane crumbling deathtrap full of monsters manipulative AIs and rouge experiments.
All we want to do is leave this hell.
>>
>>25348908
Basically this.
>>
>>25348830
First thing we do when we can is notice then shoot those bug-monsters stuck on the mech before they get one of us.

"OK Photo, here's what's going on. This place is a weapons research lab using both animal and technology solutions to make the deadliest possible things. Me and my sister-clone here are one of their projects. I lead because they haven't screwed with my mind as much as they have my sister's. We're trying to get the hell out of here, because while we're the result of research, we're still just ordinary ponies and we don't deserve the kind of hell that's going on in here. You need to get with the program and realize that being a reporter is now Job 2 for you, because in this place, just staying alive another minute is Job 1. So keep your head straight and help us tackle whatever we run into instead of grilling us for background info. Save that stuff for the rare, slow moments."
>>
File: 11-52-246.png (393 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-246.png
393 KB, 768x768
>>25348810
>>25348884
>>25348908
>>25348912
>>25348989
"You, know what? Fine, since you can't seem to put things together yourself, I'll go ahead and give you the run down. First off, those eggs we just picked up are dinner. If you don't want any then I'm perfectly fine with letting you just starve. Next..."
>You hear something crawling around on the cabin of the mech.
"Are those bug spider things on the mech?"
>Spearmint sighs, "I think so. I hate those things, so much."
"Anyway, Photo Bomb. Spearmint and I are kind of like sisters I guess. We're actually clones, and even though Spearmint is older She has had some things happen to her that messed up her ability to make her own decisions, no offense Spearmint."
>Spearmint stares out the window, "It's not like your lying."
"Anyway we where created as part of some experiment. This place is a weapons research lab that makes biological and robotic weapons, and for some reason when the biological experiments die in this place the building spits out another one."
>Photobomb cuts in, "So, there's going to be another one of those big bugs?"
"As far as I know, yes. Anyway The only reason there are two of us Spearmint and I, I mean, Is because of a glitch in the system. Right now we're just trying to get out of here. We were going up to get away from the robots but, I'm starting to second guess that decision.
>Photo Bomb talks out of the side of her mouth as she busily jots down notes with a pen and pad that she seems to have, "Well, I do remember seeing some things that looked like hangers on top of the building when we flew over, before the sandstorm rolled in that is. So, you know just how many of those things you told me about this place are illegal? Like on an international level? When I get out of here, I'm gonna be fucking famous kid! Or should I call you Spearmint? Or does it matter since you're a clone. You know, I don't care kid."

That's it for tonight I'll pick this up tomorrow.
>>
>>25349184
I don't care either, but please focus on staying alive.
You won't be able to report on anything dead, ok.
One lapse in judgement can get all three of us killed. I'd like to point out that that's a bigger deal for you, since you can't be revived.
>>
File: 1423635549341.jpg (81 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1423635549341.jpg
81 KB, 960x717
>>25349184
>that face
Goodnight BWH
>>
How rude. We should also consider thinking of a name since there is a third pony here.
>>
>>25349184
Hangers on the roof imply flying machines and escape more sure than negotiating with evil business AIs. I vote we continue up, with an emphasis on finding weapons capable of knocking down flying drones.
>>
>>25349703
Considering the military nature of the machines here I'd be willing to bet there's something up there that has some bite.
>>
>>25349498
How about Pepper?
It's because of our fiery attitude.
Also it can be short for Peppermint.
>>
beb
>>
>>25350919
>>
>>25349184
We really need a name I propose
Corsica: Named after the smallest leafed mint species.
Also seriously the ponies she came in with are all dead and we tell her we're all trapped in a ridicoulsly leathal and insane place and her only reaction is 'great this'll make me famous'.
>>
>>25350080
>>25352020
I kinda want her childish side to show here.

She's Chocolate Mint.
>>
>>25352135
Wasn't "chocolate pony" a name one of the experimenters gave Spear and makes her feel uncomfortable?
>>
>>25352165
Maybe, but we aren't Spear.

And I thought that that was the only researcher she liked.
>>
>>25352165
>Maybe, but we aren't Spear.
That's kinda the point we want a name that makes it clear we're separate individuals.
>>
>>25353348
>>
>>25354388
>>
>>25350080
I don't object the name peppermint. All that matters to me is that we don't get called spearmint 2 or spearmint jr.
>>
>>25355676
I think I like Pepper better than peppermint.
>>
>>25355676
>>25356273
Meh, we can have both. Hell we could just make it Pepper Mint instead.
>>
>>25356346
Pepper Mint is fine
>>
if photo bomb manages to leave this place we have to tell her not to mention us. We don't want ponies knowing we exist and looking for us.
>>
>>25357798
I'd rather get media coverage honestly. It'll make it harder for anyone to try to bump us off.
>>
>>25357942

It's a different kind of plan
>>
File: 11-52-247.png (503 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-247.png
503 KB, 768x768
>>25349498
>>25349195
>>25350080
>>25355676
>>25356273
>>25356346
>>25356401
"Photo Bomb, I don't know why you don't seem to grasp the severity of this situation. but let's just say that we should all just concentrate on staying alive until we get out of this place. This story isn't any good to you if you're dead."
>"Alright, Just let me know when we're eating your nasty eggs or whatever."
>You take a deep breath, feeling a bit nervous. You know that it's probably time that you had a name. Especially when there are two other ponies around you.
"You can call me Pepper by the way."
>Spearmint leans foreword.
>Photo bomb gives you a blank stare,"What?"
"My name, you can call me Pepper."
>"Like the spice?"
"Yeah, I was thinking that it could be shot for PepperMint"
>Photo Bomb scoffs, "Please are you telling me that you just came up with a name, just now, and that cutsie shit is the best you can come up with?"
>Feeling a bit hurt you sink back into your seat. An ache in your chest grabs your attention as you regain your composure.
"I thought it was a good name and... and I don't care what you think about it."
>Looking over you see Spearmint giving Photo Bomb a dirty look before meeting your eyes, "I think it's a beautiful name. It make me think about all of your... determination and spirit! It's a good name."
>You can't help but crack a smile as you assume your new name, Pepper, Pepper Mint.
"Thank you."
>Spearmint looks out of the window, "You know, We should really figure out how we're going to get rid of those creatures crawling around on the mech."
"Yeah, I guess so."
>"Also, are we taking this elevator?"
>>
Sorry about the way late update. I got caught up doing things and then drawing this took way longer than I expected. I'm going to leave it here for the night and pick up tomorrow. Sorry about this.
>>
>>25360598
I vote we leave the elevator alone for now and finish exploring the unexplored part of the room. Besides, in the elevator our options are super limited for getting rid of the bugs on the mech.
>>
>>25360604
Night Bath.
>>
>>25360598
Goodnight, BWH
>>
>>25360641
Agreed. Maybe we van scare them off by walking near a fire.
>>
>>25360598
We could always levitate our crowbar out the window and hit them?
>>
>>25361362
You. I like you. Good plan! Let's look for something like glass or shiny metal so we can see what we're doing "in the mirror".
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>25359968
>>
>>25364919
>>
>>25361910
nice
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>25367807
>>
File: 11-52-248.png (443 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-248.png
443 KB, 768x768
>>25360641
>>25361910
>>25361362
"No, I don't think we should check this elevator yet"
>You turn the mech around and start marching it into the interior of the room.
"I want to see if we can find something like a mirror. I think I might be able to bash these bugs off from inside the mech."
>You begin making your way into the middle of the room, as go you see more and more equipment that seems to be for making more machinery.
>You begin to see robots that are anchored to the floor. They turn their heads to look at you. besides that, they don't seem to move. As you move the mech, they continue to track you, you also begin to see creatures running away from the headlights of the mech.
>You begin to get an eerie feeling from this but you quickly write it off as some unwarranted paranoia. Ahead of you the path that the mech can fit through splits left and forward.

What do you do?
>>
>>25369882
Let's go left.
>>
>>25369882
Left.
>>
File: 11-52-249.png (396 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-249.png
396 KB, 768x768
>>25370007
>>25370053
>You decide to go left. As you continue through the floor, you eventually find yourself moving to a corner of the room. As your mech gets closer to the corner you see a Large craft of some sort that appears to be smashed up.
>A large hole in the wall that veers to the left that leads to to another section of the building is next to the corner, as well as a path that runs along the wall to your right.

What do you do?
>>
>>25370546
I think we should stick to the wall. Though I also want to investigate the craft with the hope that there will be a weapon and some ammo in there that we can give to photo bomb.
>>
>>25370591
I don't trust Photo in the mech, let alone with a gun.
Finding a new weapon would be nice, though.
>>
>>25370633
I'm hoping she's more afraid of the monsters outside the mech and that it's better to survive with others then to turn on them. Though you're right about not trusting her.
>>
>>25370546
Did that thing come through the wall.
>>
>>25370678
My memory is usually faulty on recollection probably following too many things in general but she's shown an eerie disregard for what we've encountered so far. I know some of the creatures apparently exist in the outside world, but we know for a fact some things have been created in house, and seeing them doesn't seem to affect her in any way. Really, everything about her since we've met has been suspicious as fuck.
>>
File: 11-52-250.png (365 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-250.png
365 KB, 768x768
>>25370591
>You decide to follow along the wall. As the mech marches on, you start to think about those eggs. Your stomach growls.
>Eventually you find a large hall that seems to have vehicles parked inside. you also see another path that leads back towards the center of the room as well as more space that you could continue driving your mech down along the wall.

What do you do?
>>
>>25371184
What's that very red thing emitting an aura of darkness?
>>
>>25371184
Let's stick to the wall.
>>
>>25371184
Is there a robot hiding behind it?
>>
File: 11-52-251.png (457 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-251.png
457 KB, 768x768
>>25371192
>>25371269
>>25371225
>You strafe the parked vehicles to keep an eye out for anything that may ambush you but all you see is the reflection of your lights off of the various machines parked in there.
>You continue along the wall's path that eventually veers in as machinery is in the way of your wall following. As you continue down this path you eventually find the door that leads back into the room you found the mech in.
>As of now you can either take the path back to the vehicles, the path back to the elevator or back into the room you found the mech in, as well as any of the routes you found just beyond those places.

What do you do?
>>
I'm going to take a break for a little while. The next update may be even longer than the time it usually takes me.
>>
>>25371886
We should probably take closer look at one of those yellow vehicles. They look like they can fly.
>>
beb
>>
>>25371886
Maybe we should figure out what happens if you go straight in the path? We can also stop to eat.
>>
>>25371886
View the reflection of the mech in one of the vehicle's windshields, and smoosh the bugs if they're still stuck on the mech, though it seems they may have scampered off. Then investigate the vehicles and see if any of them seem practical to drive. If so, give Spearmint the mech and you and Photo take a new one. Two fighting vehicles is better than one! Especially if one flies!
>>
>>25372904
Ah yes I see a bug atop our mech. Get a good view in a window reflection, then smash the bug! Also I think I see another of our mech in there, maybe its got more gas and fresh weapon loads?
>>
File: 11-52-252.png (367 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-252.png
367 KB, 768x768
>>25371952
>>25372904
>>25372919
>You head back to the vehicles. You stop in front of the large yellow machine and use the windows as mirrors. Popping the door open slightly, you levitate your crowbar outside and use it to beat the creatures off of your mech. after you're sure that you got them all you slip the crowbar back inside.
"Hey Spearmint, do you know anything about these vehicles?"
>"Not really, that big yellow one looks like it flies though."
>You make a quick sweep of the area. everything seems to be clear.
>The path ahead gets a little cramped in between the vehicles. it looks like there are other mechs like yours parked inside, although non of them appear to have any missiles loaded in.

If you get out of the mech you may want to consider what and who you want to bring with you.

What do you do?
>>
>>25373518
I think we should bring photo bomb with us so that she can see can reach high places with her wings because we will get tired if we do everything or there is something we can't reach with our magic.

Welcome to the team photo bomb!
>>
>>25373518
Get out with Photo and see if the big flying machine works. Maybe you can widen the hole the heli crashed through and escape using it?
>>
File: 11-52-253.png (664 KB, 768x1541) Image search: [Google]
11-52-253.png
664 KB, 768x1541
>>25373552
>>25373659
>You park the mech.
"Spearmint, I want you to watch the mech, Photo Bomb, You come with me to check out this big yellow machine."
>Photo Bomb gives you a surprised look, "Wait why me? I don't know anything about this place!"
"Well, since Spear doesn't know anything about this vehicle and because she knows more about this mech than you do, and because you probably know more about these flying machines than both of us, and because You are the only one who can fly which makes you able to get places I can't, I think you helping me with this is a good Idea."
>"B-but what if there's more of those things out there?"
"Then I'll kill them, that's what I'm going with you for."
>Knowing that she is outnumbered, the pegasus follows you out of the mech.
>You circle the front of the yellow machine and see a large blast-door at the end of this vehicle bay. There are also two hallways on opposite sides of the corridor.
>You continue around the machine and find a large door in the back. This craft seems to be for cargo, a few large boxes litter the inside. at the front of the cargo bay, you find the door to the cockpit.
>Photo Bomb trails behind you, she seems to be shivering a bit.
"Are you okay, back there?"
>"Yeah, just fucking dandy," She mumbles something under her breath.
"So, You wouldn't happen to know how to fly one of these things, Would you?"
>"Me!? A pilot!? Why do you think I hired those fucking idiots you got me stuck here?"
>>
I'm gonna leave it here for the night. I'm getting tired and slow.
I may do a quick update tomorrow, but Likely, I'll be busy until Monday.
>>
>>25373983
OK, BWH, until next time then!
>>
>>25374004
ah, ok
>>
boop
>>
>>25373983
Well how about a radio or something then? Surly you know someone you can contact outside this place.
>>
bleep
>>
>>25377257
>>
>>25377257
>>
Does she at least know how to steer and turn it on? She wasn't paying attention to what the pilot was doing? Let's hope the aircraft we use is simple then.
>>
>>25373983
Rather then trying to fly an unfamiliar aircraft could we instead siphon some fuel and or power into the mech and thus have a transport we're familiar with?
>>
>>25377257
>>
>>25377257
>>
>>25386079
>>
>>25386778
>>
>>25387812
>>
>>
>>25388954
11-54
>>
File: 1440307047185.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1440307047185.gif
2 MB, 383x576
M8 try to look for keys and shit so you can START the damn thing or whatever but l see another mech so try looking in that one if its better haul ass to that one or try to get ammo/fuel to not die to death k m9 ?
>>
>>25388298
>>
>>25391616
>>
>>25391616
>>
>>25395372
>>
File: 11-52-254.png (470 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-254.png
470 KB, 768x768
>>25390083
>>25383733
>>25384078
>>25377814
>You look in the cockpit.
"Do you at least know how we might start this thing?"
>"No, I'm not a pilot"
"Didn't you try paying attention to what the pilot was doing in that helicopter when you were taking off?
>"Why would I do that? I don't fly machines."
"Can you at least use the radio? I mean you've got to have contacts outside the facility right?"
>No, I don't know anybody in this fucking desert!"
"Well, can you at least help me find the keys or siphon fuel from the other mechs if we can't get this thing started?
>Photo Bomb gives you something between a grunt and a sigh and storms out of the back end of the vehicle sitting on the door on the back, with her head down.

What do you do?
>>
>>25396286
I'm sure she'll return quickly once the first icky creature scuttles past. For now, examine the controls. If it's simply alphabet soup and we stand more chance of killing ourselves than actually flying, abandon ship, and head to the other walking-style mech. At least we know we can drive that one!
>>
>>25396286
See any kind of compartments?
>>
>>25396286
Jeez, it's like having a teenager around.
>>
Are all breeder ponies this moody?
>>
File: 11-52-255.png (522 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-255.png
522 KB, 768x768
>>25396323
>>25396347
>>25396588
>>25396365
>You decide to ignore her and search the cockpit. Inside you find a few compartments but the only interesting things you find are another first aid kit and some flight/maintenance checklists as ell as a blank cargo manifest.
>You take the paperwork and the first-aid kit and check on Photo Bomb. She seems to be sitting with her head down on the back end still.
>As you walk up she speaks up, Did you find the stupid fucking keys?"
"No, I just found a first aid kit and some pa.."
>She cuts you off, "so we're suck here?"
"Well I guess so... for now at least."
>You feel a bit irritated that so far you are physically the youngest pony in this whole place yet somehow the only one who is displaying any sort of maturity.
"Is everyone on the outside this immature?"
>"Just leave me alone for a while kid, I've gotta think."
>You leave her there and quickly check some of the other mechs some of them have more fule and reserve power but none of them seem to have any ammo loaded in them.
>You walk back over to Photo Bomb, she's still sitting there.

What do you do?
>>
>>25396628
We should ask what she's thinking about. We might or might not have the answer. I'm not sure how we're going to refuel our mech.
>>
>>25396628
We need to figure out if it would be easier to transfer fuel or ammo between them.
>>
>>25396682
good point, we might be better off simply moving into a new mech.
>>
>>25396628
Even without live weapons, a mech is an asset. I say we take the most fuelled walkers and go as a team of two. We can use the radio if we have to, but sign language through the windshield should be good for coms- Then explore some more. Of course if we can combine ammo/fuel to make one super good mech, by all means do that!
>>
>>25396628
I she crying in that pic?
>>
File: 11-52-256.png (415 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-256.png
415 KB, 768x768
>>25396663
>>25396682
>>25396691
>>25396701
"Hey, I'm done checking the other mechs."
>Photo Bomb doesn't respond.
"Do you think you could tell me what you're thinking about? Maybe I can help."
>"Give it to me strait kid, I'm in pretty deep aren't I?"
>You don't respond.
>"You find anything useful?"
"There's some mechs with more fuel in them but none of them have ammo. I was thinking that maybe we could put the ammo from ours into the other mechs or just take two or three of them so we have some safety in numbers or something, but I'm not sure how the bullets load in."
>"Did you check the owner's manual?"
"I don't have one."
>"Well I found it under the seat when you two decided to play doctor with those lost causes in the helicopter. I put it back where I found it."
"Hey, I really shouldn't leave you alone like I did. Come on, lets get out of the dark."
>"Did you check those hallways for ammo and fuel?"
"What? No, no I didn't. Come on We probably need to start moving."
>"Fine, what's your plan?"

I've gotta go. It's late, good night.
>>
File: 1445256340691.gif (839 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1445256340691.gif
839 KB, 500x360
>mfw this bread
U wot m8 ill rek u
>>
>>25396888
Owners manual? Nice! OK take some time to familiarize yourself with loading mech weapons.

I can just see it. "Congratulations on your purchase of the Patwrite Deatwalker Mech"

There might be one in the flying mech too, if we ever discover/make a hole large enough to fly it out of.
>>
>>25398000
>>
>>25396888
I think the reality of the situation is finally sinking in with her. Maybe we should try reaching out again.
Still don't really trust her though
>>
>>25396888
The plan is to think up a good plan. Surely three great minds can come up with something good.
>>
>>25397213
that is we'll just have to trust the manual huh
>>
>>25398000
>>
>>25398000
>>
File: CIA check em' 2.jpg (6 KB, 185x250) Image search: [Google]
CIA check em' 2.jpg
6 KB, 185x250
>>25398000
>>25401111
>>25400144
>>
File: check em' 35.jpg (37 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
check em' 35.jpg
37 KB, 400x536
>>25402744
it is quite pathetic that I am forced to check my own dubs
you can all go and fuck yourselves
niggers
>>
>>25401945
>>
bunp
>>
Wouldn't it be awesome for two mechs to walk around? Also don't trust robots as they're all liars.
>>
>>25405266
>>
>>25405266
>>
>>25405266
>>
>>25409210
>>
>>25409976
>>
>>25410487
>>
I wonder what other interesting things are in this facility.
>>
>>25411927
me ;)
>>
>>25412246
what are you doing there
>>
File: 11-52-257.png (270 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-257.png
270 KB, 768x768
>>25397213
>>25398927
>>25400144
>Maybe Photo Bomb just needs a friend. You decide to reach out to her because you know what it's like to feel alone and you've seen what that can do to a pony.
"Hey, if you want to talk, just about anything, you know that Spearmint and I can be there for you. And right now we could use another pony with a fresh perspective to help us get out of here. right now we don't really have a plan but maybe, between the three of us, we can come up with something that will work."
>"So back to the robot?"
"For now, yeah. Back to the mech."
>You both head back to the mech, Spearmint seems happy to see you both safe.
Photo Bomb digs the manual out for you and you quickly flip through it.
>Among other things, you learn that the mech uses 20W-50 motor oil, the hydraulic system can "operate" at a minimum of 40% recommended pressure although the manual also tells you to seek repairs immeadiately if the pressure drops below 70% recommended and that the ammunition for the main gun is loaded in from the bottom via a cartridge system that is shown being exchanged with a jack of some sort in a diagram.
"Alright we need to figure out what we're going to do. I'm not sure where to go."
>Spearmint says, "Well, The mech fits in the cargo elevator and it can probably get in that hole we found next to that crashed yellow thing."
>Photobomb looks up at you, "These vehicle have to be here for some reason, you guys might figure it out if you look in those two hallways next to where they are parked."
>You remember that there was that door marked storage and there was the area in the center of the room as well as some platforms you haven't checked yet.
>It doesn't seem like the rest of your crew has figured out where they think you should go yet .
>You are also feeling a bit hungry.

What do you do?
>>
>>25413859
If the others are hungry too, eat.
If not tough it out until at least one other is hungry.
>>
>>25413859
>>25413891
Engage food program.
>>
>>25413859
Let's go there and then start eating by there.
>>
>>25413859
Food, then maybe we can take peek in those hallways. If that's a bust then storage sounds like it's worth checking out.
>>
>>25413859
Eat, then explore the storage.
>>
File: 11-52-258.png (802 KB, 768x1541) Image search: [Google]
11-52-258.png
802 KB, 768x1541
>>25413891
>>25413931
>>25413936
>>25413960
>>25414123
"Hey, Why don't we eat first?"
>Spearmint perks up a bit, "that sounds great."
>Spearmint barrows your crowbar and gathers some wood from a crate. She ten tells you and Poto Bomb to stand back while she tries to start the fire.It takes her four tries to hit the wood, each combustion seeming to be much larger than you would think is necessary.
>Spearmint places a few eggs next to the fire and lets them warm up. Eventually it is your turn to try one with Photo Bomb, who asks why your hesitating to eat your egg.
"I've never had one before."
>"I though you said that?.. Never mind"
>You both try an egg. They aren't good, just very very bland. Photo Bomb doesn't seem to enjoy hers either but she manages to muscle through it.

>After eating, You and Spearmint gear up and look in one of the hallways. You don't immediately see any ammo or fuel but you do see some doors and a twisting corridor.

It's late, I'm gonna have to go.
>>
>>25414164
Goodnight, BWH

Explore the rooms, gun at the ready.
>>
>>25414164
Let's start with the traffic room.
>>
>>25414164
Traffic.
>>
Bunp
>>
>>25415493
>>
>>25415493
>>
>>25415493
>>
>>25414899
>>25415091
Going to play in Traffic?
>>
Exploring is always fun.
>>
>>25415493
>>
page 10 bump
>>
File: 11-52-259.png (419 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-259.png
419 KB, 768x768
>>25414429
>>25414899
>>25415091
>>25418995
>You head into the room marked "traffic" and a bright light bombards your eyes. Once your vision begins to adjust you start to make out some control panels and a large window lining the side of the room.
>Peering through one eye, you see that there are no creatures in this room but there is something that looks like a microphone.Looking out the window you see a thick brown cloud.

What do you do?
>>
>>25422191
Don't think there's anything we can do in here.
We can look at those papers on the ground. But then let's go to cleaning next.
>>
>>25422191
Is that the outside through a sandstorm? neat.
Call spearmint, she should be here for our first viewing of the outside world.
>>
File: 11-52-260.png (463 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-260.png
463 KB, 768x768
>>25422211
"Hey Spearmint!"
>"Yeah?"
"Come look! it's the outside!"
>Spearmint rushes into the room and immediately starts squinting. after a bit of adjusting, she finally looks outside.
>"Wow... it's beautiful!"
>You take a quick look at the papers on the ground and see that they are lists of shipments coming in and going out.
>Deciding that there is nothing else you can think of doing in this room you decide to look in the doors marked "Cleaning". Inside you find a janitor's closet filled with various cleaning supplies like, liquid absorber various chemical cleaners set to premix with the faucet fresh toilet paper and paper towels and tissues.

What do you do?
>>
>>25422404
>that wet floor symbol on the bucket
>>
>>25422404
Does that faucet have hot water? We could clean ourselves.
Let's go to the "vox" room.
>>
>>25422467
Well, if my own workplace experience has taught me anything its that those types of faucets only have one setting: scalding.
>>
>>25422467
>>25422488
>You test the water in the faucet. The water is very hot, and you almost scald yourself.
>You decide to check the room marked "VOX". Inside you find a running terminal that seems to only take keyboard commands as well as some of those creatures that you first saw back when you first met Spearmint.

What do you do?
>>
File: 11-52-261.png (408 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-261.png
408 KB, 768x768
>>25422656
And the image.
>>
Does anyone remember if we know any keywords? Because we should just get out of here then.

I am curious if 21-12 would get though.
>>
>>25422656
oh good, the peaceful snails and not the murder snails.
>>
File: 11-52-262.png (406 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-262.png
406 KB, 768x768
>>25422676
>You walk out of the room and find Spearmint aiming her gun down the hallway.
>She whispers to you, "I think they're stalking us."

What do you do?
>>
>>25422842
Which they in particular?
>>
>>25422842
That magic glow isn't from our horn? Try to speak to it? If it's not responsive, toss a random object through it to see if it reacts. It may be some sort of energy focal point due to interaction of fields in the building due to those crystals, or something? Avoid contact if possible, explore further if it remains motionless, run for mech if it chases us.
>>
My internet connection is doing some weird shit and my computer is having problems connecting to 4chan. Since I don't want to run all of the posts through my phone I'm going to call it here for the night.
>>
beb
>>
>>25423724
>>
>>25422842
They? Who is "they"?
>>
Up from 10.
>>
This facility sucks.
>>
>>25422404
who's the semen demon on the poster?
>>
>>25422404
Honestly surprised no one wanted to examine that pinup in the janitor's closet.
>>
>>25427901
Probably because examining the poster would have accomplished nothing unless bath typed out that we felt a slight breeze behind it or something.
>>
>>25427901
Pep obviously took it to look at later and just didn't say anything about it.
>>
>>25426703
>>
le bump xdd
>>
So we're going up the elevator right? Because I don't like or trust machines.
>>
bunp
>>
File: pin.png (430 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
pin.png
430 KB, 700x600
Sorry about tonight. I fell asleep on the keyboard. I was bushed.
>>25422859
>>25427674
>>25427901
>>25427916
>>25427975
>>25430217
Elevator only goes down from this floor.
The light spell was coming from Pepper Mint.

Here, have a Pepper Mint looking at the poster in good lighting as a half assed attempt at an apology.
>>
>>25431906
Yeah it hit everyone it seems, slow night for CYOAs. Have a good night BWH, thx for the art!
>>
I wonder if he snuck that poster in.
>>
>>25431906
I'm gonna have sexual thoughts about that mare.
>>
File: poster.png (514 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
poster.png
514 KB, 700x600
>>25431906
>>
>>25434690
I very much agree
we need more of this mare.
>>
>>25435841
>>
>>25436509
>Pep asking what these strange feelings are
>Photo laughing in the corner while Spearmint tries to explain
>>
>>25438251
As if Spearmint has any idea.
As if Spearmint wouldn't be caught up in the same sensations, as they are essentially the same pony.
>>
>>25438311
She's had ten years of boredom to figure it out in.
>>
boop
>>
>>25439422
>>
File: 11-52-263.png (328 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-263.png
328 KB, 768x768
>>25422850
>>25425961
>>25427513
"Which they are you talking about?
>"I don't know. Even if I had a good look at them, I don't know what they're called."
"I really hate this entire facility. It sucks."
>"I don't think this place has ever been good."

What do you do?
>>
>>25441368
Time to make a retreat back to the mech since we explored all the rooms. I think we've explored the entire floor already haven't we?
>>
>>25441368
so biological Theys. Good. More suspectible to bullets, at least we still have small mercies.

Are they blocking our route back? if not, regroup with annoying bird pone.
>>
>>25441368
Retreat.
>>
File: 11-52-264.png (470 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-264.png
470 KB, 768x768
>>25441416
>>25441430
>>25441561
>The two of you start moving back to the mech. On the way one of the creature you saw near the helicopter crash is sitting on one of the vehicles. Spearmint fires three bullets at it and the two of you continue back to the mech.
>As you power the mech back up Photobomb asks, "What's got you two spooked?"
"Doesn't matter, We've just got to go."

What do you do?
>>
>>25441741
Was there a way to go upstairs in this machine? Or perhaps we should ride the elevator down? How many floors can it go down anyway?
>>
>>25441741
Check out storage.
>>
>>25441781
The hole and the elevator are both mech accessible.
>>
>>25441797
I'm leaning towards the hole then.
>>
File: 11-52-265.png (370 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-265.png
370 KB, 768x768
>>25441806
>>25441789
>You can't decide if you want to head to into the hole you saw earlier or check the storage room. So you begin driving the mech towards the hole since it's on the way to the storage room anyway.
>As you get closer to the hole you see red streaks leading from the interior of the room to the hole.

What do you do?
>>
>>25441963
That can't be good. Let's check storage a bit before we commit to the hole. There could be something of use there.
>>
>>25441963
Go to storage first.
>>
>>25441963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ay_yDxANR8
>>
File: 11-52-266.png (528 KB, 768x1541) Image search: [Google]
11-52-266.png
528 KB, 768x1541
>>25442025
>>25442124
>You head up to the Storage room and look inside.
>>
>>25442310
Check out the fire door and see what's in there. We can give spear mint or photobomb an axe. We should also try to open these crates and see what could be inside them.

Use crowbar.
>>
>>25442310
Turn the lights on and check the crates for labels.
Take a peek through the fire door.
>>
File: 11-52-267.png (519 KB, 768x1541) Image search: [Google]
11-52-267.png
519 KB, 768x1541
>>25442329
>>25442432
>You flip the lights on and open a couple of boxes. In the first box you open you find more flashlights, and in the second you find a bunch of brown plastic bags labeled different things. Looking at the boxes you find that they are numbered but not labeled like the last ones you found.
>While you're at it, you take a peek in the door marked "FIRE". Inside you find a dark staircase.

What do you do?
>>
>>25442736
Take a few torches. Photo could do with one, seeing as she doesn't have a horn.
>>
>>25442736
Let's take the brown plastic bags. Then we can also take a flashlight for Photo bomb. Let's go up the stairs and then see through the window upstairs so we can get an idea of what it's like in there.
>>
>>25442736
Take the brown bags! Then since we have a stairwell going up, let's gather the whole crew and head up! Provided, that is, that any of us feel comfortable attempting to fly a machine out of here.
>>
File: 11-52-268.png (252 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-268.png
252 KB, 768x768
>>25442836
>>25442857
>>25442898
>You grab a flashlight for Photo Bomb and shove a few of the bags you found into your vest.
"Spearmint, lets get our stuff out of the mech and try going up through the fire escape."
>"Alright."
>You head back to the mech and start packing up. explaining to PhotoBomb that you're going to try going up through the fire escape.
>Going up one flight of stairs you peer through the window and see an empty looking hallway with a door marked "Project Apollo".
>There seems to be two more levels of stairs accessible above this door as well as many sets of stairs beneath you.
>The stairway smells odd, sort of chemicaly.
>PhotoBomb ask, Is this seriously the way you want to go? How are we supposed to open these doors?"
>You pull out your crowbar.
"This thing isn't just a club you know."
>"Fine, I guess I'm not lucky enough to be protected by that big gun for the rest of this trip."

I'm going to call it here for tonight.
>>
>>25443082
Chemicals? Sounds like we'd blow ourselves up. Continue upwards!

Goodnight, BWH
>>
>>25443082
and sleep well
>>
>>25443082
>project apollo
wew, lets take a look at that.
>>
>>25445478
yeye
>>
>>25438251
for some reason i want green of this
>>
lklk
>>
>>25443082
We also lose being safe in that confined space while moving around. We can always go back to it.
Let's check to see if the door is locked.
>>
I wonder why we haven't found any bathrooms. Or have we and I'm just not remembering them?
>>
>>25444875
>>
>>25444875
>>
>>25453988
>>
>>25456095
>>
>>25456095
>>
>>25452342
We haven't seen one since the investor's lounge.
>>
>>25456095
>>
>>25456095
>>
>>25456095
>>
File: 11-52-269.png (308 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-269.png
308 KB, 768x768
>>25445478
>>25450867
>>25452342
>You suddenly realize that you haven't gone to the bathroom since you came back to life. You should probably find a place to go, but you don't feel too much urgency right now.
>You use the crowbar to pry open the door and step into the hallway. As you do the door marked "Project Apollo" open automatically.
>Photo Bomb says, "I know you two seem to like poking in places because the door is unlocked, but I'm actually less comfortable with the door opening up for you. Could we go somewhere that's like, less ominous?"

What do you do?
>>
>>25462740
This whole place is pretty ominous, but I guess you're right. Don't want something locking us in.
>>
>>25462740
I think the door would have opened for anyone that walked towards it. Step away from the door and tell photo bomb to give it a try.

Though if she really doesn't want to go in there we can start walking to the right of the hallway and see what's there.
>>
File: 11-52-270.png (287 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-270.png
287 KB, 768x768
>>25462788
>>25462790
"Hey, this entire place is ominous. Besides I bet if anypony walked up to this door it would open for them. Why don't you try walking up to the door? I bet it will do the same for you."
>You back away from the door and Photo Bomb gives you an uneasy look. As she steps up to the door, it opens wider and the lights in the hall shut off. The only light is from the room that just opened for you.

What do you do?
>>
>>25463062
Well that's creepy.
Turn on the flashlight and look down the hallway photobomb. Stay near the stairs. spearmint you use your horn light and look down the other direction.

Let's poke that red thing near the door and ask if it understands us. Close the door if your the machine.
>>
>>25463062
If we go through the door make sure to leave something solid in the frame so that it can't close fully and latch
>>
>>25463062
That's sort of hilarious, like an electric venus flytrap! OK wheel something heavy into the door's apeture (Office chair, desk, anything from nearby offices avaiable?) and I second the guy asking that we talk to the red electric eye to see if it's an independent AI that might just be lonely or something and wants us in there merely for a pleasant chat.
>>
>>25463062
Jam the crowbar in the door. Vidya gaems taught me we can grab it as we slide out of the room if necessary.
>>
>>25463439
Let's go with something less valuable like >>25463251 suggested
though I'm a little unsure about trusting something as flimsy as an office chair.
>>
>>25463463
The up-down cylinder of an office chair, at least, is darn tough.
>>
>>25463062
Tell that eyeball to put the lights back on now or it gets smashed.
>>
File: 11-52-271.png (348 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
11-52-271.png
348 KB, 768x768
>>25463095
>>25463110
>>25463251
>>25463502
>You look around for something to jam in the door, not wanting to use your crowbar. eventually you spot an aluminum chair in the lit room. You drag it over to yourself with your telekinesis.
>You give the red eye like object a dirty look. "Turn the lights back on now or it gets smashed."
>You hear a synthesized voice come from inside the room. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you very well could you please say that again closer to my microphone child?"
>That wasn't the response you wanted, a shiver works it's way down your spine. You take another look in the room and see a door on the other end.
>You jam the chair in the arm at the top of the door.

I'm going to call it here for the night.
>>
>>25463528
Goodnight, BWH.

Hm. This is a very good time to ask ourselves, "Has anyone fed the giant brain lately, and is it hungry?"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.