[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King Sombra try to be alarmed.......... You have been in a coma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10
File: coma doctor.png (1 MB, 1585x713) Image search: [Google]
coma doctor.png
1 MB, 1585x713
King Sombra try to be alarmed..........
You have been in a coma for quite some time.
>>
>>25347584
OH NO.
>>
>>25347584
> try to be alarmed
"...Meh."
>>
>Yes yes, I know. You'd like to know how long.

Oh man, Venom Sombra. I shouldn't want this so bad.
>>
>>25348010
Does that mean that there's a Solid Sombra, Solidus Sombra AND a Big Sombra out there?
>>
File: 1444754093251.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1444754093251.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>25348043
>Instead of reuniting Equestria as a whole, villains came together instead to rule it as one.
>After a while Sombra falls out with the group.
>Rest hatch a plan for some reason to clone him.
>Etc, etc.

The gears are turning now.

No less there was that whole shenanigans in the comics about alternate Sombra...
>>
File: 1371467148309.jpg (140 KB, 900x916) Image search: [Google]
1371467148309.jpg
140 KB, 900x916
>>25348127
>From CRYSTALS, two phantoms were born
>>
File: 1445805118876.png (244 KB, 397x448) Image search: [Google]
1445805118876.png
244 KB, 397x448
>Real Sombra never died.
>He just figured out how to clone himself so he could live in the shadows while his doppelganger took the fall.
>After being destroyed in the show, Sombra 'rebuilds' him again but with some difficulty.
>Though he does manage to complete him, but the clone suffers symptoms of physical abnormalities.
>Some parts of his body have small black horns sticking out of him, biggest one near his horn.
>Also his right eye is damaged.
>Once awakened, clone Sombra tries to attack real Sombra, but Sombra just teleports him somewhere far away so he doesn't have to deal with him.
>Clone Sombra thus swears vow of revenge.
>>
>>25347584
Hope, I'm already a demon.
>>
File: mspaint-face.png (332 KB, 1024x2329) Image search: [Google]
mspaint-face.png
332 KB, 1024x2329
>>25348010
You look well rested my king.
My my, how you've changed. You became a demon for such little reason's as that?
>>
>>25349301
Equestria is a country of liberty, a meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating, it's ponies live alongside others. So the Princess sought a system that used information, marks, to control the subconscious.

>In her eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the world's ever known isn't microbial, it's epidermal. Cutie Marks are what keep civilization, our world, alive. Free the world not by taking mare's lives but by taking their flanks.

With this, I'll rid the world of infestation. Sans Butt Marks, Equestria will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free.
>>
>>25349301
WHOOOOOOOO?!
>>
It was Redheart the entire time.
>>
>>25347584
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Cinder.jpg (19 KB, 468x263) Image search: [Google]
Cinder.jpg
19 KB, 468x263
Bump. I need more.
>>
>>25347584
>King Sombra try to be alarmed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.