[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pinkie pie is cooler, cuter, friendlier,funnier and more charismatic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: sticker,375x360.png (72 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.png
72 KB, 375x360
Pinkie pie is cooler, cuter, friendlier,funnier and more charismatic than anypony else. Many a times in the show she has proven herself to be worthy of the title best pony. She has more positive traits than other mane 6 and is the pony everyone should strive to be. Can you imagine an mlp without pinkie pie? Pinkie pie is the only reason this show is worth watching and those leninfags asking pinkie pie to be killed off from the show are ignorant faggots. You are awesome if pinkie pie is your best pony. However, some of you do not think so that's why i'm here to educate you. It is never too late to realise your mistake and change for the better and have pinkie pie as best pony. Remember: what others can do, pinkie pie can do better. Tis a fact and not an opinion so if you disagree you can shut up.
PS rarara is worst pony
>>
>>25334923
Pinkie Pie doesn't put herself above other ponies, you shouldn't either.

Also, Leninfag hasn't shown up for months, what are you on about?
>>
>>25334948
Well the truth hurts i guess
>>
nigga raripink is best pair
>>
File: 832289.jpg (60 KB, 827x965) Image search: [Google]
832289.jpg
60 KB, 827x965
>>25334923
Was there ever a doubt as to who is best pone?
Nopony compares to panka.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THupDL9esNE
>>
>>25334923

Really another one? the "Rarity is worst pony" thread is still up even.

Should we turn this one into a stealth Rarity thread too?
>>
File: 1438724576738.png (470 KB, 518x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438724576738.png
470 KB, 518x1000
>>25334923
>>
Donald Trump encompasses every quality that this show aims to teach young children not to be. Take advice from your own doctrine and forget this lunatic
>>
>>25337836
nah nig, post best pair and show him how much brighter pinkie and rarara shine when they are together

capthca: Polk St.
>>
>>25334923
>anypony
>>
>>25334923
Hear, hear!
>>
File: medium.jpg (89 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
89 KB, 800x500
>>25337873

Unfortunately there isn't much, from the show or the fandom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.