[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like Spike should be able to kind of consider Twilight's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I feel like Spike should be able to kind of consider Twilight's family his own family even if he was never officially adopted. Everything else is too depressing.
>>
>>25332050
Even if they don't, he has celestia who stole his egg. So if they abandon him, she has to take him in.
>>
>>25332186
She is the princess, she can do what she wants.
>>
>>25332726

This. Royalty back in the day used to pump the gas a little. If they wanted your kid then decided to give it to a horse then you just thanked your lucky planets they didn't have sex with it and burn it for laughs.
>>
>>25332050
This would actually make his relationship with Twilight seem sincere.
>>
>>25332050
He should just have been adopted by them.
>>
>>25332050
Spike was adopted By the crystal empire.
>>
File: Worst Character.png (74 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
Worst Character.png
74 KB, 400x576
Spike should be written off the show.

It doesn't have to be death, I don't give a fuck what they do. Have him return to the Dragon Lands or some shit. Just get rid of him.
>>
>>25332745
>Royalty back in the day used to pump the gas a little
Considering the whole Royal Canterlot Voice thing, I wonder if Equestria was under a much stricter rule that Celestia softened over time
>>
>>25333258
He can marry rarity and get a job to support her.
>>
Shota story. Night Light x Spike.
>>
>>25332050
It would be so great to know he had something of a family, and Twilight is willing to share something so cherished with him.
>>
I wonder how they should reveal this in an episode.
>>
I would like to see this happen.
>>
>>25333258
You posted this in the last thread.
>>
>>25335584
So would I?
>>
>>25333336
She's not a pedophile

Spike should just head back to Canterlot and work as an assistant for Celestia.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.