[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could go back, erase one existing episode, and replace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
If you could go back, erase one existing episode, and replace it with one of your own creation, what would you do?
>>
>>25327815
season 1 episode 1

I would replace it with 22 minute of me porking your mother, with periodic cut away shot to your grand mother stuck in a bear trap writhing in pain
>>
Goodbye boast busters :^)
>>
>delete season 1 episode 1
>replace it with almost the exact same episode, with one small difference
>at some point, we overhear Celestia talking to her guards
>"...and I want that portal secured! If anything comes through from that...Earth...place, monitor it. Don't harm it, just keep an eye on it."
>watch the timeline of the entire series change as hundreds of Anons find their way into Equestria and try to luve out their AiE fantasies
>>
>>25327815
The Canterlot Wedding. Except I'd replace Chrysalis with Discord for a more progressive message.
>>
>>25327815
I'd erase SAYS and replace it with literal shit and it would still make a better episode.
>>
I'd replace "Spike at Your Service" with an episode where Spike owes a life debt to Rainbow Dash instead of Applejack, so that the comedy comes not from Spike being a klutz, but from his inability to live in a cloud house.
>>
Mistical and Magical Cure, and make a good reason why twilight should be a princess alicorn instead of a fucking musical
>>
>>25329212
>Mistical and Magical Cure
>>
File: 1331231312321.png (382 KB, 802x643) Image search: [Google]
1331231312321.png
382 KB, 802x643
>>25327815
>Remove MMC
>Replace it with an episode about Twilight finishing her studies on the Magic of Friendship without getting wings
>Alicorn drama never happens
>People never drop the show
>Fandom stays active instead of being reduced to a shadow of its former self
>Anons of /mlp/ continue to enjoy the show instead of hating and arguing about every single episode
>>
>>25327815
Spike at your service or that pinkie train mystery episode.

Replace it with Past Sins. If I'm going to remove a bad episode, I'm going to replace it with something fucking worse.
>>
>>25329325
This ends the thread.
>>
>>25329325
Yes, I'm not even against the whole wing thing just forcing Twilight into a disney princess role is really what derailed her as a protag.

I also would've liked to see Discord make one last antagonistic appearance in S3.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.